Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Memories of the Past Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Memories of the Past Part 2   Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:48 am

He moved upon the balcony overlooking Siannodel the once ruined Kingdom, which through great effort through powers of magic and of course dragons. The weaving of the time line broken and now he lived within the past, due to the portal within the old ruins of Siannodel. He over looked the Kingdom as he thought back towards the time when he first entered the portal, everything for the matter. He placed his hands upon the railing as he watched the citizens busy doing their daily activities without a care in the world and dealing with their own troubles. How he longed to not stand there as a King and Emperor of an Empire so far into the future of time, the burdens he carries.

He held burdens of both the past and the future that has yet to happen and he knew he could change it if he chose to. He also knew deep down that he could not carry such an act out, he would have to weave the flow of time and change a few things with the knowledge he carries and prevent old wars from happening. He has increased his military efforts as well and trained most of them to equal those who attacked them so long ago, there sorcerers well trained as well, several stood off the side

Cirdan wore his black suite of armor, his long white hair flowing down over his shoulders, his pale skin reflecting against the moonlight giving him an almost ghost like appearance, his blue eyes staring ahead always, he over looked the area that would be attacked eventually, the wind blew gently across the landscape as his black cloak fluttered against the wind. Stormbringer rested upon his sheath as if in deep slumber, the demonic sword in which he carried, he hated the sword and yet needed it for the powers he holds, there was a small shake upon the ground but it wasn’t a high tremor however he felt it. He held firmly upon the rail and with luck he positioned himself so he wouldn't stumble.

Cirdan didn't want to leave this Kingdom perhaps one of the burdens he carried was the fact he didn't die with the Kingdom, he had survived where none other hasn't his friends died, some survived those who did blamed him to this day.

He sighed softly as he turned away from the Kingdom and walked into the Throne room as he considered those events and just maybe perhaps this time he will be able to die within this Kingdom, where it was meant to happen. He knew his fate from the beginning the moment he took up the throne and realized his true destiny and his responsibilities, the flashes of his mother in his arms dying appeared before his mind upon his arms as she finally laid to rest and the pendant he took his family heirlooms that would mark him being royalty and of royal blood.

He looked upon it now his blue eyes gazing upon it, he never revealed this pendant openly. Never did he mention of his past to anyone, for no one would care enough to ask him or even bring up those memories. Cirdan was alone in this world and it was something he came to accept in his life, he had many lovers in the past but none could replace the greater loss he had suffered the death of his family and the death of this Kingdom he now resides in. He did not wish to leave this area he wanted to stay that part of him. He could not bring himself to leave the anomaly to leave this time line.

Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Past Part 2   Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:09 am

He came upon the ruins of Siannodel with a mission upon his mind to bring Cirdan back to this time period. To restore the timelines and he knew the task won’t be easy. He stood upon the hill side where the vortex was clearly visible and he wore his armor that Thassarian gave him, his long white hair flowing down his shoulders and his new sword upon his right sheath. If one looked upon Laz they would have thought it is his father Cirdan how much they look alike personality and all as well as looks.

He took a deep breath as he pressed forward and took out his sword as he gripped the hilt of his blade upon his hands. His mind thinking of his wife then but he had to clear his mind as he pushed the thoughts away as soon as they came upon him, he could not afford any distractions at this point. He thought to where his father would be, he thought of Siannodel and as if upon that thought the sword begin to act up, the blade itself begin to glow bright, he moved the sword out of its case as the powers seem to multiply upon his touch.

He would move his sword as if slashing the air, as he did this it would seem as if he cut a line through it as it seems to open up before him, he gasped in surprise upon the swords power as he did what Thassarian suggested or told him. He stepped through it and soon in a blink of an eye he appeared before the Throne room and there he spotted his father almost instantly, he lowered his weapons then and walked towards him slowly ‘’ So this is where you have been all this time ‘’ he stated calmly as he moved close to him, and those around him and would of notice the resemblance so clearly. ‘’ I have come to bring you back home father to bring you back to Tallendon, you know this place is not real..’’ he gazed around as he seems to notice the effects of the time line clearly, he knew he did not belong in this time period , the ground begins to shake once more but more violently then before.

He nearly stumbled losing his footing as he regained his composure as he looked towards his father as if he didn't seem effected upon the effects, perhaps he has already made this place his home ‘’ You got to let go of the past, the past does not define who you are now. ‘’ he said calmly as he eyes him in hopes he see his reasoning’s and of course he kept his hands close to the hilt of his sword. ‘’ It was not your fault, no one blames you those who do are fools and don’t know the truth.’’ He said once more still unsure his reaction to him being there. ‘’ Why do you care what these people think of you? You don't owe them anything! Why do you care what they think has happened in the past? What matters the most is that your family stuck by your side through it all and those who truly care.’’ He seems to shout as the wind seems to blow a bit rougher as his cloak fluttered upon the air
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Past Part 2   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:05 pm

He gazed upon his son for the moment as he listened to him talk ‘’ you do not know the story, you know nothing as to what happened in the past, how ignorant and blind can you be? ‘’ he growled in defiance ‘’ I was supposed to fight for Siannodel and die defending her people, I did not do either, I was exiled from several people who were greedy and power hungry and wanted the excuse to remove me from the Throne.’’ He said with bitterness upon his tone ‘’ I didn’t die with Siannodel as I should have, I survived it ‘’ he glares at his son for he knew now the resemblance between the two ‘’ I have suffered the berating of the survivors and the others who have heard of the attacks, do you not know what that is like? To be considered a traitor ‘ he moved swiftly towards him closing himself in range of Lazuli at the time, his hands would grab hold of his armor hoisting him up ensuring his face was pressed close as his eyes stared upon him ‘’ Do you know what it is like? ‘’ He’d shove his son then upon the ground

He glared at him ‘’ You know nothing, you are but a child ‘’ he glared at him as hatred seem to begin to boil upon him as if some inner rage was fueling him. He seems to calm down as he turned his back on his son and said calmly his voice echoing through the Throne room as he spoke ‘’ I have this one final moment to change things, to make things right for once and you will not stop me, you will not stop me from making this alternate future, the future that was stolen from me ‘’ he looked up upon his throne room chair as he spoke to him. Lazuli was wrong he did owe it to his people and to those who have fallen, he thought back to the many people he has come across with in the past. Thought back to his mother who died upon his arms after the vampires attacked his homeland where he would have ruled.

He masked his tears well enough as he thought back, hiding them from everyone and he knew they wondered where he has been over the years, why he had vanished because he could not simply look upon their faces in knowing of his past crimes. He toyed with his necklace some as he paced as he thought of his long dead wife Jade who he had murdered and the guy she had cheated on him with. He thought of Kelsa and so many more who has crossed his path and who had suffered. He missed their faces and wished to see them again they were like his family which could never be replaced, he thought of Kaline who was out there somewhere. He did not know if she was alive or dead and his family he has now and the simple fact his son was standing before him. ‘’ I am sorry I was never there for you son…’’ he said softly as he turned to face him ‘’ I am sorry I have shamed you and Riisaka and your mother, I have failed all of you ‘’

Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Past Part 2   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:59 am

He looked upon his father’s eyes as he spoke to him about his past life and he was inches from his face. He could feel the heat coming off his breath as he eyes him, eyes narrowing as he considered his words. As he thought about it he felt himself fly towards the ground hitting it rather hard with a thud upon the marble stone.
He heard his father speak as he got up ‘’ I was angry with you for abandoning us, but….’’ He looked upon him for a moment ‘’ I now understand the burdens you carry, if you at least get rid of that blade and start a new life in redeem yourself in the eyes of the gods ‘’ he added ‘’ Perhaps your soul can be saved, but you can’t die here ‘’ he said calmly as he turned to face his father as his eyes narrow upon his blade once more eyeing Stormbringer the sword that Thassarian had told him about.

Lazuli looked upon his father ‘’ Get rid of the blade, destroy it now and leave it … ‘’ he added calmly as he approached him ‘’ Come back home, you can’t change what has happened already, you can’t fix what happened in the past, what is done is done… there is nothing you can do about it now. ‘’ he stared upon his father’s eyes as he still attempts to talk him into returning the time line back to normal ‘’ The Empire is in a flux because of what you are doing here, you can destroy the Empire do you wish that as another burden to your already tormented soul?’’ he yelled at him now in hopes to bring him to his senses as the flow of time seems to be collapsing around them, the longer they stayed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Past Part 2   Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Cirdan looked upon his son for the moment as he considered his options ‘’ He’s betrayed you ‘’ a voice echoed upon his mind ‘’ Thassarian has turned against you and now uses your own son to defeat you and stop you from regaining what is rightfully yours ‘’ Cirdan knew it was Stormbringer voice that spoke to him, the voice was hissing some he could hear and now that he thought about what his blade had pointed out, he recognized the armor and the weapon he carries

Cirdan brought out Stormbringer so lost was he, he allowed his sword to control him now ‘’ you will not stop me. His soul is mine and this world will soon be mine, I shall destroy it ‘’ the sword spoke through its wielder though his voice was his. A crooked smile spreads across his face as he moved swiftly sword rising and then falling towards Lazuli heading straight down for the kill…

He was lost in emptiness blackness within him there was no hope; the sword had won and taken over him fully. He sat upon the subconscious thought of his mind, somewhere back there so lost helpless….an empty void within him almost suffocating

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Past Part 2   Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 pm

With Cirdan's focus lost from his task of maintaining the reality within the rift Thasrissian began the task of slowly causing everything within it to begin to collapse in on itself. It was not something the dragon took lightly either, neither could he allow Stormbringer's power to grow from having a whole world within that realm be there to be feasted upon. It pained Thasrissian that this came to pass, that he had to put an end to the life of a friend whom he had known for several years. A friend whom he had tried to guide as a mentor, and a friend whom he tried to redeem of the past mistakes that were made. He had done all that he knew to do or could do at this point.

Once Thasrissian began the process of collapsing that reality things began to change. It was a slow change but eventually the windows of the palace began to shatter inward on themselves for no apparent reason but the glass turned to water a few seconds after the glass shards were separated from the window frames. The skies took on a brilliant glow which shifted hues constantly while the very stars fell from the heavens like silvery disks raining down upon the city. Certain people and objects simply disappeared from where they had been once this started. It was unclear if Thasrissian had shifted these people or objects from where they were or if something else had happened. It was possible that the dragon had however and could be making the best of a unfortunate situation by preserving little bits and pieces here an there for some unknown cause.

The process of collapsing the reality within the rift would take sometime however and it had only just started. Things would begin to become even more unstable while he didn't have to battle Cirdan's willpower to do what he was doing now. The instability of course would cause things within the rift's pocket of reality to become even worse as the process continued...

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Past Part 2   Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:05 pm

They fought for hours it would seem like, the match was back and forth: you could hear metal ring against meal, father and son in a dance to the death it would seem. Each equally skilled with the blade upon even footing, both worn out and several scratches upon their exposed skin but neither relented. You could hear the song being played upon both the swords, a song that echoed through time and space, a song of sorrow and song that sings out in peace and justice.
With a wave of his free hand Cirdan unleashed a spell that would knock his son upon the floor if he hit him successfully, as Laz countered his father’s strike with his sword. He saw the blast coming his way and was knocked back several feet sliding on the floor hitting against the wall.
Cirdan advanced stalking his pray with his sword as he brought his sword up for the kill, as he was about to strike he felt the ground shake and stumbled backwards, as he watched the collapsing of the buildings as if time itself was playing it’s games. He snapped back into reality as he turned to regard his son who had fallen defending himself and he knew he fought valiantly
Cirdan knew he had failed as he realized what he had done, he moved over to his son and with a simple spell he manage to cast one last time as he directed it close by ‘’ Forgive me ‘’ was all he said as he looked upon his son for one last time ‘’ You have fought well ‘’ he placed a pendant upon his sons hands ‘’ The Empire is yours, you were always the better and I am proud of you ‘’ Cirdan spoke softly as he hugged him and then threw Lazuli through the portal.
Lazuli looked upon his father for first time ‘’ I forgive you ‘’ he said calmly and he held upon the royal seal in his right hand and felt his father’s hug, returning it and he knew he could not return him back. He fell through the portal and as he fell through it. He landed hard in middle of the throne room upon the Palace within Tallendon as he watched it close up on him, he looked upon the royal seal in which he held upon his hands and he felt sadness tears ran down his face as he knew he lost him forever

(In fairness i can't do two things at once so im doing it all in one post..)

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Past Part 2   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Back within the throne room Thasrissian was still working to seal the rift, though by this point the rift was so unstable there wouldn't be enough time to make it stable again before it collapsed. Back within the rift buildings and other structures began crumbling to the ground as they reverted to their destroyed state. The reality within the rift was going to fall in on itself soon though surprisingly nothing had yet fallen in around where Cirdan was, though the portal have shrunk too small for him to be able to pass through it.

Before the end would come Cirdan might notice a small gray dragon dart towards the portal though it didn't appear to be Thasrissian. Didn't give the same feeling which being in Thasrissian's presence gave though from what brief moment its presence had been felt it seemed harmless but of course in a hurry to escape. The gray whelp would manage to slip through the portal before it shrunk too small for it to pass through. After this happened a voice echoed through the area. It was Thasrissian's voice though it seemed more like a flashback was being shown. "I have done all I was able to do for him... Save one thing." An image of Thasrissian in his elven form then appeared though where he was didn't seem to be Tallendon in what the temporal flashback showed. "Fate! Guardian of the wheel of probability and the hand which guides mortals to their destinies. I've come here to challenge you for the life of Cirdan Carnisor." Thasrissian's image said.

Soon another figure appeared in the flashback. A female figure from what could be seen though she was clothed in white robes and wore a hood over her head. "You seek to save this elf from his crimes and his punishment at the hands of the divines, Dragon? Why? Why after all the ill deeds and evil he has sown?" Thasrissian could be seen sighing momentarily then spoke again. "Because he is my friend, Fate. A friend whom I've tried to save from his past. A friend who was trying to save himself, trying to redeem himself. I've known him too long to simply abandon him now." After the dragon said this the flashback shifted showing him and Fate playing a sophisticated card game of some sort. Thasrissian could be seen winning a few rounds of this game and what appeared to be certain things held against Cirdan were completely cleared from him each time the Dragon won these rounds. Ultimately however Fate won enough rounds of this game to retain claim to the path which Cirdan would follow to his end, and Thas left her realm looking saddened.

When the flashback ceased the same female figure dressed in the white robes with hood could be standing in front of Cirdan. "I am not as merciless as some might think me to be. You can come with me Cirdan and have a chance at a better life somewhere. Or you can remain here and allow your soul to be lost forever. The choice is yours but you won't have much time to decide." Fate said gesturing to a doorway that was open behind her. She would then gesture towards the portal which was nearly closed at this point. In the meantime everything except in the small spot around Cirdan had begun folding in on itself and disappearing.

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Past Part 2   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Cirdan watched as the events took place as he considered his options and he knew once he took this route, there would be no going back. He looked around it was empty; everything he has done seemed almost pointless. He looked upon Fate as he considered her once more and looking at the portal, taking a deep breath knowing what he will soon leave behind he took a step forward and entered the portal without even second guessing himself or asking question… Uncertain of his future now and uncertain of his new life as he ventures forth leaving behind everything he had come to know and love and he knew this was perhaps the best course

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Past Part 2   

Back to top Go down

Memories of the Past Part 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1