Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

What has come to pass..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elros Carnisor
Tallendons Council Members

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: What has come to pass..   Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:38 pm

He moved with grace, there was precision to his movements as Elros swung his sword hitting the training dummies in the armory. The shadows moved upon the dance following the swords as if they were one single entity a shadow dance, Elros seem to weave in and out of the shadows as if it was nothing. His body was well toned in fighting his prowess was well known to many, he served as a Guardian to Cirdan to his family and lineage through the generations, he thought of the burning village not too long ago, he thought of his dying mother then.

Those images clear s day as he fought off those images with each strike upon his blade; his former lover Song dying in the hands of Alfa a vampire he loathed and vowed vengeance upon him if they ever crossed paths again, he struck out at the training dummy once more bashing it across the room as it slid upon the ground hitting the wall. His anger evident as he seems to swell with it: The images of him and Cirdan alongside each other back when he was innocent and pure back when he had purpose; he silently blamed himself for his failure as a guardian to protect him.

He continued his dance, as he weaved in and out of the shadows, striking at the dummy upon the images within his mind and he had no doubt that with his connection to Meledare she would see these images and feel his emotions and doubts that flood his mind. He sent his fist upon the dummy, as it lingered there his eyes narrow as he withdrew his hands as he gripped the hilt of his old sword. A slight grin spreads across his normally calm face as those memories seem to come to him; he watched her die helpless was he and how badly he wanted to kill him, some rumors were spread across the Empire already and he heard of him coming into the Empire well within the outskirts several sentries which remained hidden around those parts patrolling saw him speaking to some women and Cirdan but they did not give full details on
He turned on his heels as he sheathed his sword and begin to walk out of the armory…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: What has come to pass..   Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Thasrissian was waiting nearby shrouded in the shadows in his elven form. Even to elven senses he'd be almost undetectable though the faint aroma of a library warmed by a fireplace would give him away to anyone who recognized the signs of his presence. The gray dragon had chosen to use his armored look for this particular impromptu meeting. At the moment Elros would take notice of him, Thas would cancel his shadowmelding so that a proper conversation could be had and there was no reason to be rude either. The dragon would of course allow the elf to speak first, as was the manner in which the gray dragon interacted with others when he wished them to speak their minds. More often then not he found that it made others more comfortable when speaking with him.

How long the dragon had been waiting there for Elros to leave the armory none could say, save the dragon himself. Thasrissian preferred the mysterious nature others perceived him to have. In some ways it amused the ancient wyrm, and in other ways it simply provided him with a useful preconceived notion on which he could build a plan around. He would need that benefit now more then ever perhaps. If only to save Tallendon and everything else from a potential disaster.

Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: What has come to pass..   Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:58 am

Elros paused as he neared the entrance; his ears seem to have given a twitch. Turning around to face what seems to be an empty Armory. He swept through the armory as if some six sense told him someone’s watching him checking upon each of the shadows ensuring things are perfectly normal. ‘’ Locke ‘’ he said calmly as his eyes narrow upon the dragon, he knew he was a Dragon what he was of course. He found his location it would seem ‘’ I heard the news Cirdan handed you the Empire, I trust you will serve it better than he could, with that I offer you my blades and services ‘’ he said with a calm his eyes stared upon him for a moment as if studying him. ‘’ So what do I owe the pleasure of your company this evening? ‘’ He gazed upon the man for a moment waiting for him to speak as he leans back against the wall. He pushed the memories of Cirdan’s mother who died upon his arms when she saw her son back safely, for that is all she wanted to see her son one last time.

The image of his wife dying as well seem to appear before his mind once more, perhaps even Locke as great as he is could see through his thoughts and the burdens he carried through the years of his life the brooding, the anger he felt and helplessness and he knew he would know of the bond between him and Meledare. ‘’ Is the rumors true is he back within the Empire, is the person who killed my wife in the past is he here?’’ he asked Locke for confirmation, perhaps in hopes the rumors were not true. He vowed then if they were that he’d train and once more and this time be prepared to defend Meledare if he ever gets near the two of them, he would die even in defense of her against him. He’d never give him the pleasure of seeing him suffer again through the misery he vowed vengeance upon the man who ruined his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: What has come to pass..   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:20 am

Thasrissian took a moment to ponder which reason for his visit would be best. In truth there were a number of reasons though most of them would remain known to himself. "I suppose my presence is mostly to check on things. Though not the only one, it is the main reason." Thas said stepping slightly out of phase with the flow of the temporal realm so as to have plenty of time to reflect on his thoughts and the conversation as it would continue. More then likely the action would go unnoticed by the elf as the gray dragon was rather subtle about when he made such phase shifts and there wouldn't be any obvious sign of it anyhow. He would need all the time he was making available just to sift through the various events that had occurred or would occur at some point, simply to be able to provide a clear answer when asked certain questions.

"The only services I would ask of you Elros is that you serve Tallendon's people and protect them from the evils that surely seek to bring darkness upon them and the land. That is all I would ask of anyone who would pledge their blades to the throne of Tallendon." Thasrissian said. He would pause for a moment after he was asked about the rumor and use the time he had to sift through previous events until he understood what Elros was speaking of. "If it was the same man whom I witnessed Cirdan speaking with several hours prior then I would have to say yes to your question. Though I am curious if you know what Cirdan has in his possession now?"

The gray dragon's eye color shifted from the dark green of his elven form for a moment to a glowing silvery hue while he waited for a reply. Anyone familiar with the various shifts his eye color could go through would associate it with a mood or some sort of power the dragon happened to be using at the time. In this case the aspect was looking ahead towards future events to see what could be avoided. Anything to reduce the strain on the world's metaphysical boundaries would help at this point. Sure he had set things back to a reasonable state after the incident with the rift, but it had left the metaphysical boundaries leaning more towards unraveling then he preferred them to be. So far he managed to keep things stable and if he could keep anything major from happening again for a while the boundaries would have time to fully mend.

Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: What has come to pass..   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 am

Considering the fact he already noted the dragons movements, Elros has trained himself enough to understand all sorts of magical movements, including the phase shifting. He noted Locke’s movements, but did not say anything on the subject. Elros considered what he asked him about defending the Throne against the evil, and he knows who the man Locke speaks of it was enough confirmation for him to figure out. ‘’ He destroyed everything I held dear, his name is Alfa and I pledged my vengeance upon him. I searched many years for this man so I can pay him back.That is why I have disappeared often before.. ‘’ he said in a deadly calm, letting him know in no uncertain terms that he would have his mind changed. ‘’ I serve Tallendon and its people, but I am of no royal blood like Cirdan is and yes I know he has Stormbringer once more and I know what he has done to a certain demi goddess, he used her to his own needs summoned Stormbringer! The crime in which he has done is too great to even consider, the simple truth Cirdan was never my son. ‘’ he stated his voice was raspy as he seems to hold onto his heart when he said those words, it was as if pain struck him an emotional wave came over him as the realization came to him.

‘’ I watched his father and mother die when he was nothing more than a child ‘’ he regained his composure as he seem to have settled down ‘’ I fight to rid of those long ago memories, I stood as his guardian and I was more of a father figure who failed at his duty, who failed his parents and his mother Cassius, I remember her dying when she knew her son survived ‘’ he lamented he acted as if he loved the women as well, though he possibly did, even if she was married. he never acted upon his feelings for the women and so he stood in the shadows and helped protect the son in which was never his. It was the bitter cold truth that struck Elros profoundly and he even came up with his own last name for it, he was way too young to remember those days. He hid his tears best he could as the pain came on at him. He regained his composure ‘’ Do what you have to do, take the sword from him…he did right on giving you the Throne he was not meant for that ‘’ Elros could have been meant for the Throne, even if he wasn’t royal blood.

Elros knew deep down he could run Tallendon instead and he could rule everything, though he knew he was not ready for such tasks either. He understood his potential and limit as he gazed upon Locke for a moment without another word, as images flooded his mind as he watched Cirdan’s mother die in her own Sons arms, it struck him then that was when his innocence shattered. . That was When Cirdan started to change. Of course he allowed it to where Locke can read his thoughts and emotions and the guild he had for many years, he opened up his mind for such things. He could not bring those into words as he left himself vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has come to pass..   

Back to top Go down

What has come to pass..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1