Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Waiting.((open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kara
Seasoned Poster

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Waiting.((open))   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:54 am

As quickly as she had vanished, she appeared the warmth of the sun beating down on her chilled pale flesh making her groan. Her body collapsed, her fingers digging into the heated sand that shifted under her as she laid herself down. It was over, she was free her heart continued to race as she took in a deep breath closing her eyes as they began to sting, tears threatening to pour from them at any moment.

He had left her like everyone else, used her up until there was nothing more to offer then quickly discarding her like a piece of trash in the middle of nowhere. Her eyes opened slowly squinting as the bright surroundings stung them. She could smell the sweet scent of the forest, the soft crashing of the waves against the shore as she laid there silent awaiting a death that would never come but, she had hoped for. She didn’t have a place wasn’t accepted by her sisters, her mother….and now this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunadrakla
Accepted Member

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-01-17

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Aneya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Steps were silent as her feet carried her to the creature collapsed on the ground. The dark figure walking through even the rays of light but never getting lighter came closer and yet closer to the creature. A blade on top of a pole the only thing reflecting the light.

Ayena felt not concern but confusion to why the creature was laying on the ground in such a fashion. Her approach never took her closer than six feet of the thing. Knees bent to allow her to crouch, giving her a better view. The only thing that might cause problems with her form of observing was the sever lack of clothing. The only thing covering the parts of her body not meant to be seen in normal society was patched pieces of leather.

The spear was carefully laid onto the ground before she spoke, "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.valucre.com/register.php?referrerid=63
Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:17 am

Her eyes opened slowly as she heard the females voice, her brows bunching together as the light made them ache, she didn’t move much more simply turned her head towards the female her swollen pale blues not wandering from her face.

She didn’t feel threatened as her eyes briefly flickered to the spear like weapon the female had placed down in front of herself; if she did it wouldn’t matter anyway. Her weapons remained in the palace, her armor as well leaving her with nothing but the suffocating tight leather suit she had tried on out of curiosity alone.

She sat herself up not bothering to brush any of the sand or dirt that smeared her body away. She didn’t know how to answer the females question, she was not accepted amongst those of her own kind, and her dealings with the ones like her father had gone no better. She shrugs her eyes began to burn once more forcing her to lower her gaze. “Nothing.” She shrugs, as she looks back out across the lake, tears rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunadrakla
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 am

As the creature sat up, Ayena recognized that it was a female of the two legged beasts that roam the land. Even more this one seemed distraught over something. The way of companions is to comfort others. Or at least that is the way of those that feel the need to be friendly.

Ayena couldn't recognize anything about this one that would make her dangerous and her response to the question didn't make sense for the vocabulary she possessed of the people. Carefully wiping a pink tongue over her full dark lips, she came to a cautious decision.

Shifting her centered weight over to her left side, she slowly extended the right leg to move closer. The spear was left behind where it lay. Each shift forward made with a slowness that would make one wander why she didn't just stand up and approach the woman. Her body always posed to flee if there was any movement made that was deemed a threat.

"I do not understand nothing. How are you nothing?" Her voice lowered to a soothing tone. Perhaps she was trying to calm a dangerous animal that sat in glooms.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:52 am

She could hear the sand shifting beneath the female’s weight as she inched closer; her voice was soft soothing calming Kara more than anyone had since she had arrived to this kingdom. She turned slowly brushing her matted hair from her pale face making it clear it had been some time since she had rested with her vision no longer blurred she took the female in, wiping away her tears as she remained silent unsure of how to explain what she had just said even to herself.

She didn’t seem bothered by the female’s appearance, her smooth dark flesh covered in thin scraps of leather only where it need be. Kara paused at her mouth as her small pink tongue flicked out to moisten her full lips before moving to her hair dark as the night sky itself which was lightly being picked up to dance with the cool breeze that moved along the shore, gently caressing her youthful face every so often.

Kara met her gaze again; her words soft yet struggled as her hand came up to rub against her sore throat as she spoke. “How can I be anything more when no one accepts me as one of their kind?” she drops her gaze to her cloak, a curse itself that she could never be without balling it in her fist as she pulled it closer. “I cannot go home, and I am nothing more than an object to the people of these lands to be tossed away the moment they tire of me.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunadrakla
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Bits of gold flickered under the brown of her eyes as she caught onto the direction the conversation was taking. Her head cocking to the side in thought, she brought herself to a pause at the woman's shoulder. The dirty hair combined with the dirty face showed her that the woman hadn't been taken much care for her hygiene or the worries had kept her from caring.

Reached up with long fingers topped with long fingernails, she carefully took a hold of the section of matted hair that was just pushed aside. Aneya wasn't aware of society standards and most she saw walking about had no qualms of the personal space. Their conversations were lost to her though as the skies didn't make for decent eavesdropping.

Working with a care, she began to untangle the webs of hair and dirt from the mess on top her skull. "You can only be what you want to be. If your kind don't accept you than make your own. Winds can only support so many before it collapses, so stepping out and finding your own currents will make your way stronger. If you believe you are only an object than that is how you will be. Believe you are a warrior and you will fight. Find yourself and the rest will follow easier though."
Back to top Go down
Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Kara eyes fell to the females hand as it slowly came near, she didn’t try and pull away her expression not changing at all as her long fingernails began to gently comb through her hair. She didn’t mind the closeness even though the majority of her time here had been fighting get away from the others. She inhaled deep her eyes shutting as her lungs filled with the female’s earthly scent as she spoke.

The calm the silence that this place offered brought a faint smile to her lips, the female’s words of encouragement showing her that there was still a small ray of hope shining through even the darkest of skies one would just have to look hard enough to find it. She looked down to her cloak once more; she couldn’t understand why that after Cirdan had given it to her she was still bound to this place.

She looked to the female again, her smile never fading as she nods knowing everything she had said was true. ”I have reached for the skies many times, I have followed my own current but, if ones wings are clipped she won’t be going very far.” There must have been something she had left behind, something she had not thought of in the chaos of it all. Kara took in another deep breath tugging at the tight leather that covered her pale flesh. “I am sorry, I am sure my appearance must be making you ill.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunadrakla
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Never stopping her work on the girl's hair, she listened to the words that she had to say. In some ways she began to feel like a Mother hawk soothing the thoughts of a wild fledgling. She could still remember when her own mother had spent time grooming her feathers while she complained of another that had ruffled her emotions.

"Clipped wings will grow back with will. Till then...." Ayden's voice slipped away as she concentrated on a particularly difficult knot. There were many things others would say but for her silence was the best way for thoughts to be organized.

The only sounds were those of breathing and the wind that gently stroked their skin. Rays of sun beat down on them in a comforting blanket and the sand shifted to hold their bodies in the cradle of the earth. "Perhaps the current you found is not strong enough to carry your dreams. You might have to work harder to keep them from falling."

"Tell me these dreams. Perhaps I can help you find your current or your strength."

All words of soothing were gone as a chuckle slipped from her lips. "I have seen many, some indeed making me ill by their sight or their actions. But you are not one of them."
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Lazuli left soon right after he spoke with Rosaria, he bought himself a new horse. A white mare, Lazuli wore his black suite of armor and strapped upon his right sheath his sword. He made his way near the lake, and his heart about sank when he saw Kara laying there helpless. His eyes narrow for a moment as he considered the scene, he gazes at the unknown women though she too was beautiful to him, but he had his eyes upon Kara as he approached her calmly and dismounted his horse. Lazuli had his long white hair flowing down over his slender shoulders and frame, he still had Kara’s feather that she left behind upon the tub when he freaked out. ‘’ Greetings, do not fear I come in peace and to take Kara home and heal her, she looks like she’s been through hell latterly. I can only assume my father was responsible, He would pay dearly for his crimes against a creature as beautiful as you are mi’lady but that is for us to not worry about ‘’ he said with a calm voice ‘’ Let the gods be the one to judge him, he is already damned for eternity with his cursed sword.’’ He added rather bluntly though his image has striking resemblance of Cirdan, but he had a kinder demeanor about him and he had eyes of an innocent child almost as he gazed upon the two. ‘’ I first want to apologize to Kara for earlier, I freaked out unnecessarily I was going through some difficult times…I hope you can forgive me’ he went on as he moved closer and knelt beside her, he looked upon the women ‘’ I do not believe we have met before, I am Lazuli Carnisor former prince of these lands, son to Cirdan Carnisor my father which I assume you know of ‘’ he looked at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:09 am

Kara whimpered softly as she felt the sting of a few strands tearing away from her scalp. The female cutting her words short as she concentrated on a knot that seemed much larger than the others. She didn’t pull away, remaining perfectly still enjoying the closeness once more, not seeming to mind the small cost.

She smiled as the female laughed, the sound like music to her ears filling her with much more joy then she had experienced since her father passing. Kara leaned her cheek against the females hand as she spoke. “A home, love.” She shrugs. “I have had many adventures, seen more than my fair share of battles yet; have no one to share them with.” She sighed closing her eyes for a moment as she pictured her mother, how her father would light up each time they had returned from training with her sisters. He would hold her tight in his arms as they danced around the garden both well aware her mother did not approve of such signs of affection but, it never mattered to either of them.

Kara took in a sharp breath as she heard a male’s voice, her eyes opening wide only to find Laz standing before her the little color that had returned quickly draining from her face. “Home? She would rather die then return to that palace.” she blinks thinking to herself. She could feel the bond, a small tug deep down inside of her pulling her towards him, not physically but her will. She quickly stood her cloak falling to the ground as she tore her hair away from the females comforting strokes. Her breaths quickening as her heart pounded against her chest, blood still dripping from her fingertips where Cirdan had cut into her. “I…I know you have it, give it here.” She reaches out a shaky hand, her gaze locking onto his as he spoke to the other female who probably remained squatting by her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunadrakla
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Her ears had already picked up the sounds of the horse approaching. Fingers withdrawing just enough to allow quick movements from either side to prevent damage, she continued to work at the surface mess. She could hear the sadness yet longing images painted as this woman spoke of getting home. Ayena could also feel the pull to stay with this woman.

The reactions of the girl towards the voice of the man that had dismounted from the horse immediately brought her guard up. Her spear was still laying in the sand too far to reach, but it didn't stop her from raising to her full height, nearly six foot. The location she was in compared to the man let her see the cloak fall from her body and the smell of blood hitting her senses, shocking her to know she didn't notice it earlier.

This woman was tossed away from these people and now they came back to take her away again. They weren't going to be doing anymore harm to her. Finally shifting her eyes to the threat even her breath was stalled as she saw the one in front of her. The resemblance nearly confused her eyes but she could see through it. It was not Cirdan!

As he moved closer, even though the girl was demanding something from him, she stepped between them while trying to push Kara, as he had named her, further back and towards her weapon. His addition for who he was only added to her chaos of emotions. "You will not touch her! Leave her things and go back to your 'home'."
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:09 pm

He was calm despite the situation at hand; he understood the gravity of the situation. ‘’ I mean no one no harm, if she will allow me I shall heal her wounds and give her back what she desires ‘’ He looked on towards the women who spoke to him. However he spoke more to Kara then anything. He watched the strange woman’s reaction to him, and the recognition upon her emotions and her eyes revealing much to Lazuli at the time. ‘’ I believe you know my father well enough ‘’ he asked directly to the women ‘’ Lower you’re weapon there is no need for threats at this time, it won’t do any of us good.’’ He motioned to Kara ‘’ or her any good, given the hell my father has put her through already. ‘’ he placed a hand upon Kara but not threatening in anyway, and he begin to chant softly allowing the magic to go through his body, as it builds up the spell would transfer over to her.

The spell he would cast upon Kara would heal her of her wounds and strengthen her, and sooth her spirits as well erase any memories of what transpired upon the cavern, she would forget Cirdan and what he done as well as his son Thalos or anything that happened prior to this day. She would feel refreshed it almost seem like she just got here. If the spell is successful he would withdraw his hands and watch to see what may happen next, he turned his gaze upon the other women ‘’ I could not help but notice your recognition of my father’s name. I know he has done many evil things in the past, but I assure you once I take over the throne of this Empire, things will be different. ‘’ He said with some finality and perhaps a promise ‘’ I am not like my father Cirdan, in fact me and him do not get along to well’’ he gazed upon both of them for he was speaking to them both by now.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 am

She growled softly as she was pushed from him by the female that had positioned herself between them. Her hands fell to her sides; she couldn’t harm him she knew that no matter how badly she wanted too. She lowered her eyes her gaze fixing on to her bloodied fingertips, the wound throbbing once more as small drops of crimson stained the sand. She remained silent as the female spoke; still inching them both back towards the spear she had set on the ground when she had arrived

Kara’s eyes quickly widened as Laz placed his hand upon her shoulder sending an endless wave of warmth throughout her body. Her fingertips twitched as she felt the flesh on her palm tighten, beginning to thread its self back together from the inside out. There was more, so much more, the events that took place since she had first arrived began to play again in her mind, her eyes widened more as she seemed to slip from reality. She slapped Laz’s hand away stumbling back away from them both forcing her to fall back on her ass backing herself quickly against a tree.

They would see her gaze lifting as if staring up at a figure that wasn’t even there, not physically at least. Tears rolled down her dirt covered cheeks, her hands coming up quickly held a few inches from her as if trying to push someone away as she cried out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunadrakla
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:36 am

The words spoken by Lazuli were quickly tossed aside as he came at them once more, touching Kara and beginning to speak in the words of magic. She heard others speak words like that many times. Even Cirdan had healed her once when she had cut her talon. The words that came from Lazuli didn't match those Cirdan had spoken.

Just as she reached up to throw the man away from her friend, Kara was already in action. Slapping Lazuli away, the girl than backed away on her own but quickly falling to the ground. The whole thing causing Aneya to stand in silence watching. What happened next not only confused her but brought an anger to her chest that she had never known.

She could feel her body shifting as the feathers sprouted out of her skin. Each muscle changing along with her bones spreading and reshaping. It only took breath of a second for the full transformation. Her once puny body of an elf was now a mighty black hawk. Her full size was large enough for at least three to mount her back and ride. One fierce eye turned towards Lazuli with a flaring anger.

Her wings opening wide as she screeched her displeasure of this man. The razor sharp beak snapping at him. Words slipping from her maw, "You will leave what she wants. Then leave her in peace! May your father forgive you for your insolent words! Beware of who you speak ill of!"

Aneya never knew the darkness Cirdan held within him, only rumors or hints given by the man himself. To her, he was a grand man found in a kingdom of betrayal. She could not allow this son of his to disrespect his father in such a way. Nor harm this woman of innocence. That she could purely smell now that her true form was revealed.

Talons dug deep within the sands though it was clear it was just from weight and sharpness. The ring she had worn embedded deep inside one of the talons. One foot tightened about the spear that had still been upon the ground. If the man tried to touch Kara again, she would bite at him as well as throw wind and dust at him with her wings. He would not touch her again!
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:03 pm

He knew the healing spell worked, and if that is all she desired so be it. He felt the slap of his hands Kara pulling her hands back. He took a step back only confusion spread across his calm features, his eyes shifted to the other women as she shape shifted into a bird and spoke of his father. Upon instinct perhaps he reached for his sword upon his right sheath grasping the hilt of his blade as he goes onto the defensive for the time being as he stepped well out of range of Aneya

He lowered his weapon only briefly as his eyes shift towards her the both of them, he could strike out against the women. To what gain would he have if he did act out and fight her, he knew there would be no gain to this fight if it came down to it. He moved his free hand and grabbed the feather Kara sought out from him ‘’ you mean this Feather here is what she desires? ‘’ He looks at Aneya ‘’ or is it that you seek to have control of the feather for yourself?’’ A mocked smile spreads across his face ‘’ He was a former lover of yours, one of the many he had ‘’ he teased her, perhaps instigating her to strike ‘’ I doubt he even remember who you are.’’ A grin spreads across his face as he awaited for her reaction.

He noted the ring as well and as he studied her form a bit closely, he begins to channel in some energy within his very essence and being. ‘’I care little if Cirdan forgives me or not, I barely see him anyway. I hold no allegiance to him ‘’ his tone was serious and calm as he stood there sword at hand. ‘’ Come at me then if you wish to have the feather ‘’ he said with some finality ‘I won’t hand it over to the likes of you! ‘’ as he spoke those last words, with a wave of his hands he sent a ball of flame towards Aneya it was a minor spell, the worse it could do would cause her some small pain, perhaps leave burn marks upon her skin. It was not hot enough to kill or burn her completely only enough to wound her ego and pride.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:34 pm

She couldn’t escape him; her heart pounded against her chest her breaths quick as he neared. She cried out softly as his mouth took hers, her eyes shutting as he forced her back against the tree more his body fitting perfectly between her parted thighs. She placed both of her hands flat of his chest her nails biting at him through the material that covered it, she broke free from the kiss for a moment gasping, begging before crying out yet again….The weight of his body against her disappeared just as quickly as it had come, her eyes bursting open as she took in a staggered deep breath her gaze quickly moving to the scene that unfolded before her. She quickly scrambled to her feet, her body swaying as she struggled to focus.

Kara remained silent her gaze not leaving the creature that stood before her its large dark wings spreading so that the tips would point to the sky, its large black feathers fanning out shading her from the sun, her ears pinned back as she heard the creature screech, it spoke its voice filled with anger and yet still familiar, its body jerked snapping out at Laz. She could hear him taunting her, Yes her… She took in a deep breath filling her lungs with the female’s scent once more knowing she had remained to keep her from harm.

Her eyes darted as she began to panic, she couldn’t allow this female to fight him no matter how strong she was Kara wouldn’t take the risk of another getting harmed to protect her. She couldn’t fight Laz, she knew that and she wouldn’t leave the only one that had shown her any respect behind. She grabbed the gold heart shaped pendant she wore around her neck; her voice was nothing more than a whisper as she began to chant herself. Her eyes shut as she imagined the palace, Cirdan’s chambers her weapons and armor that remained on the floor by his bed. Her eyes burst open once more as she gasped a doorway sized mass formed off to her left that appeared to be nothing more than an image cast upon water, blurring slightly as its waves rippled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunadrakla
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Was he prepared? Was he really prepared? His body moved back to create distance between them. The distance as far as he hoped needed to be out of danger. It was nearly out of her way. One hop and she would be on top of him. She didn't though. She had to keep her ward safe.

That was when he made the movements. He pulled his sword free to use it in defense and he waved a feather about the air in mockery. Her eye focused on it even though he was waving it wildly. The item Kara wanted was a feather! A swan feather! Now she knew why Kara was so precious to protect. A swan maiden!

Anger was not something that came to the hawks easy. And now the anger she felt earlier was gone, this time it was pure need to protect. The swan maiden was rare royalty among the winged. Her attention now widening enough to take in the actions of this mad man.

Behind her she could hear Kara crying out and begging for freedom. And ahead of her the tiny man began to make assumptions of her relationship with Cirdan. Amusement sparkling briefly in her eyes as she allowed him to believe his funny little lies. Cirdan would laugh at him too! To think he would be her mate was a joke. And even Cirdan said he would not forget her.

His words of filth were the next ones to slip from his mouth. She could feel the charge and knew he meant to use something against her. She waited, just waited till the peak was there than his hands and words spat out the fire. At the same time her wings came down, her body up. So many things happening at once as the energy behind her was held taut.

Aneya knew Kara was aware now as the thrashing and crying was over. The tension was steady to her left. One talon twisted to grab Kara along with the spear and sand that came with. The hold only tight enough to secure them, not to crush her. The force of the wind to push her into the air was efficient enough to disperse the small spell of fire.

Everything appeared that she was going to take for the skies, but as gravity took over her free talon came back to the ground to place her closer to Lazuli than he perhaps cared for. Before her full weight came to rest, her beak snapped out with speed used to catch prey. Even though it would have been easy to take him in half. Her aim was precious to take only his hand with the feather. If successful, she would bank to the left meaning to take her and Kara to the skies. Only instead finding herself pushing them through the portal created.

If failing to get the feather she would be forced to pick him up and take him along for the ride through the portal. Putting herself in danger was no fear of hers. Only freeing the swan maiden from his evil grasp!
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:26 pm

He looked upon the other women his eyes narrowing, towards the other female and her accusations she has placed upon him. A smile spreads across his young face as she seems to think him a wicked and evil person, perhaps she is right and perhaps she is wrong? Who is to say she has no idea about his past and about what has happened.
He laughed at the other female as he eyes her with a curiosity, she has no idea what has transpired in the past few weeks concerning Kara he soon realized the truth of it all. His mind went back to the lake: there he saw his son taking advantage of her to where this all begin to take place, and he was made to look like an evil villain due to his family tormenting the creature. He thought about this image for a while as he felt himself being pulled into the portal into his father’s bedroom!

He had to act fast now as he focused his thoughts on the feather and ensuring that his thoughts were cleared. As they were pulled he focused on the feather and thought about the time of the lake from which Kara had described to him and what his son has done to her. He imparted the images upon the feather knowing this was his only chance to save his family and his father perhaps from regaining Stormbringer.
He was not sure if his wish to travel into time had worked, as he was pulled he clung on the feather desperately as the female tried to attack him, he manage to dodge her attack just barely however it nicked at his cloak and scraped at his skin as blood seem to trickle down his arm as her attack seem successful. However he did not relinquish the feather so easily, as he clung onto it desperately as he fell through the portal, his mind focused upon the feather as he wished to travel to the lake when his son first met Kara to stop him from making a terrible mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Kara gasped as her body was swept up in the females grasp, grabbing a hold of the spear as it pressed against her chest. She could feel her body jerk as she lashed out at Laz once more, the sudden rush of air lifting her tangled locks from her face as she pushed off from the shore taking flight, she didn’t know if the female had done it on purpose or if it was accidental but she veered to the left forcing them quickly through the portal.

Her body swayed as she struggled to stand, she still wasn’t used to the sudden shift, her stomach turned as she bent over struggling to find her bearings. Kara stumbled forward towards Cirdan’s bed reaching out a shaky arm the moment she was close to her armor. Her fingertips gently began to caress the cold steel before she froze, her eyes widening. She could feel what Laz desired. She didn’t have time to react as quickly as she appeared in Cirdan’s chambers she was gone.

((Cont. under Out for an adventure.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunadrakla
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Aneya shrieked in annoyance as the landing through the portal had managed to put her in a very uncomfortable position. Wherever they were, the walls were pulled in and the ceiling short. Only to her would they have seemed so small as her size was so large.

Kara was sat upright with her spear while the man was left trapped in her talon, the only thing keeping her weight from crushing him completely was the curl of her talon around him. Moving him along the floor and further forward so she could view him, the look was nearly deadly.

Her beak came down sharp and deadly, not to remove his hand and feather as like before but to remove the damned sword from him that could cause them all damage if left in his hands. Just as her beak came down, everything became for around her.

(Continued under Disturbing Visions)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting.((open))   

Back to top Go down

Waiting.((open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1