Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Pushing aside the past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Pushing aside the past    Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Time seemed almost unimportant to Lazuli at this given time, nothing seemed to be important to him at this moment. Something in him was stirring upon his heart; he felt the pain of a thousand swords stab at him. He had not slept in several months perhaps years if hardly at all. His face was paler then normal as his short white hair seem to flow down to his shoulders, his sky blue eyes which reflect against the mirror as he stared at himself for what seemed an eternity.

He moved swiftly away from the mirror as he left his room he wore black and crimson colored armor, wrapped around his body a black elfish cloak. He pulled the cowl of his hood over his face covering his features as he kept them well hidden, strapped upon his right sheath his sword Naldridon Flamberge and placed upon his back his hand held crossbow which held 100 some poison darts which upon impact cause the person to go into deep slumber.

He sighs as he pushes open the door way towards the halls of the Palace he decides to decant down the steps, his fingers trail against the walls as he makes his way into the Throne room as everyone seems to be doing their own thing. He didn’t bother to look about the place or even notice the others as he walks past, brushing by some of them he finally reached the outside of the Palace as the cool fresh air brushed past his face. He moved towards the stable, grabbing hold of his horse in which he eased himself on-top of . He leaned forward whispered something upon its ear and with a snort it rode off heading towards the outskirts

He wanted to push the palace and his past behind him, move on and to do that he needed an adventure of his own unknown to who he would meet, he finally reached towards the forests as he decides to set up camp there for now to rest ….
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: Pushing aside the past    Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:22 am

It's been a few months since she has been able to get up and walk around. The clinic is being rebuilt from the kindness of the people's heart. She was thinking about how she can repay that kindness. She just started walking, as that is what the older nurse said. 'Walk to get your strength back and to keep from getting stiff. Don't try to rush it. Take your time.' That was a few days ago. Her movements weren't as stiff but still filled with some pain. Course she tried now to show it outwardly.

She would walk through the town, out the front gate, and before she knew it, the sound of a horse drew her attention. Remembering everything that happened over the last month and a half, she just couldn't believe it. She didn't know why the horse was there, nor if the rider upon that animal was friendly or foe. It didn't matter as she walked in that direction. Catching a good glimpse of the animal, she knew immediately who the horse belonged to. Not hearing any word of theft from the royal stables, it had to be one of the ones she has followed under for years, be it son or father. Though recently, the scepter has changed hands and she isn't familiar with the new leader.

Walking over, she smiles softly to the horse and runs her hand upon it's side, working to the front of the face. Feeling it's hide shiver at the immediate touch. It was soft and well taken care of.

"They are really magnificent creatures."

Stepping to the front, she runs her hand down the bridge of the nose, watching the horse itself, not the person near it, though she can see him out of the corner of her eyes.

"Laz... It's good to see you, even if it isn't under the best of conditions."

After a few moments, she looks to him and takes in his current state but doesn't comment that he needed sleep or anything else that might make his body look more 'Alive'. She did consider herself, at times, a person that his father or him can go to, to vent or talk about things just to sort out their mind. She never spoke a word about the things spoken to anyone, as it wasn't her information to share.

"Is there anything on your mind that you wish to just get off your chest?"

She thought it was a stupid question as there has to be something or many things going through his mind. The question is, does he want to share that information? With that, she moved over and sits by him, but close enough for both of them to have personal space, besides, her muscles were starting to spasm in her legs from over walking this morning.

She wouldn't look directly at him, and stayed quiet and listens. She listened to anything that made noise in the forest and visually took in the beautiful aura that this forest has to offer. Her legs were out straight for the time being with her hands gently clasped in her lap.

She was dressed in a simple deep red cotton gown that one of the towns people gave her since she had no clothing of her own. It was tailored to fit but not too tight. It was a very modest dress and covered everything. Long sleeves were in the shape of the bell once it hit her mid-forearm. Her shoes were simple slippers in a brown color. She had a brown belt on but it was just to break up all that crimson color. The color wasn't suiting her but it was warm and highly comfortable. Her hair was pulled back and actually knotted at the base of her shoulders just to keep it out of her face.

She was recovering physically and mentally. No one knew how she would do mentally. Physically, a few days to a week, she would be fine. Every single towns person was worried in some form of another of her mental status and the only person that can answer that, is sitting near him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Pushing aside the past    Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:44 pm

He thought back to his wife once more who left him and his children who now are off on their own adventures, and here he was alone once again with morbid thoughts. He held onto the reins of his horse tightly his fists closed around it. He wanted to break then and there and not care who was watching him at the time ‘’ I...I am fine ‘’ he stammered some trying to mask his emotions but to no avail. He had the look of a man who has experienced far too much pain upon his shoulders, some added burdens and guilt He looked at the women who spoke to him, he knew who she was his father spoke of her and he too has spoken to her before.

There was sadness in his eyes if one looked closely ‘’ She left me ‘’ he said calmly, his voice was shaky tears fell down his pale skin as he seemed broken. ‘’ I should of chased her, stopped her even…I didn't do either ‘’ he felt down to his knees ‘’ My father has given up the Throne to his adviser to Thassarian and we have no hold of power now, time has been altered as well ‘’ he frowns slightly at that as he gets up and looks at her ‘’ I have nothing now….exception of guilt and my own failure to stop her from leaving, to have my kids home safe again I…I failed them all as a father and a husband..’’ He turns to look at her as he spoke softly; he regained his composure as he notices that she doesn't seem to well either

He moves and helps her holds onto her gently ‘’ Perhaps you should sit…’’ he offered her as he motions to the bench ‘’ I heard you were not doing well…’’ he looks at her concerned flashing through his face

(Sorry my posts seem shitty kinda been having an off day..)
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Pushing aside the past    Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:13 pm

It was his body language that made his first comment not true. The stammering and trying to hide emotions failed miserably with her. She let him speak without saying a word. She was thinking about everything and knowing that she couldn't help with putting his family together as she wished she could. She was just about to speak, when the words slipped from her mind at feeling his arms around helping her stand. Looking to the bench, she does move over to it with his help and sits down. A soft smile, that was anything but fake, appeared on her face at the gracious gesture and assistance. She patted the spot next to her.

"I am well and mending. It's a matter of time. I do apologize about hearing what happened. I know at one point you did bring her to me after the accident and asked me to heal her and even then the waters were quite rocky between you and her, at least I think you brought her to me. My memory isn't as clear as it used to be since the accident. I do apologize once more.

"I wish I had comforting words to help mend your heart, but you'll see through them I'm sure. You said that the time has shifted. Perhaps, through the length of time, you may love again. It isn't something that is fast, and there will be a gambit of emotions you'll run through. If you stay here, and once the clinic and my home is rebuilt, you know my door is always open for you anytime day or night.

"As far as the new Emperor, I know nothing of him. I do trust you and your fathers decision to make this adviser Emperor. Perhaps one day, I might have a talk with him."

She would look from her lap and at him gently nudging him with her shoulder; a smile on her face.

"Laz... You don't need me telling you what you look like, which is crap, but you need to do something. Fight to bring her back and your children or just try to push through it all, at your pace, with hopes of the best in the end.... and get some food and water into your system. Do what you have to, to get some sleep, even if I have to attempt to knock you out with a rock."

With that she laughed softly, all in the hopes that his demeanor might improve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Pushing aside the past    Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:23 am

He looked at her for moment listening to her words, as he thought about them it had been what? Days, Weeks, Months since he’s slept he’s eaten but very little these days. He was far paler than normal. He looked upon his hands, as if he was observing himself as she spoke. She was right he did look like hell and everyone else knew how miserable he’s been. He lets out a sigh as he gazes upon her as she spoke about her accident he always did like her despite himself, however he never acted upon his feelings and he wouldn’t attempt it now considering his own personal emotions

‘’ I don’t know who said you should walk this day, but judging by how you walked earlier it doesn’t seem like your fit to do anything at the moment, if I had any say I’d make you be in bed more and walk only around your place when you need to. I wish I could take care of you, but your right I do need to take care of myself more before I worry chase after my wife, and bring back my kids and family.’’ He sighs softly he spoke more to himself or venting if you would to her and yet as he spoke, you could not pick up any signs of emotions within him he remained calm and yet deep down inside him those who knew him well enough would know the calmness was only a façade he practice through his life, it would not do a prince good to show emotions the people would view it as a weakness and exploit it for personal gain he has learned that watching his father in action. He let out a low growl as he thought of his father, it was low enough to be heard for he refused so hard to be like him, he refused to sleep with others and not care. He clenched his fists some as if he was going through some of his own personal struggles. ‘’ I refuse to be like him….’’ He mumbled low enough to where Rosaira can hear him as he spoke

‘’ For years I have tried my best to do good in this world, to be the man I wish to be and not what everyone expects of me. For years I try to show others I am not like my father, I am not even like my mother who has ran off as well… My blood line is dying slowly but surely, Times are indeed changing….’’ He said in softly he did not look at her, but he looked in the direction of the people going about their daily lives as if nothing in the world seems to matter. He sighs softly ‘’ The Empire would be in good hands… ‘’ he looks at her ‘’

He’s gotten my father out of trouble more times than I can count from my understandings, though he may be a Dragon but he cares for our people for the Empire and the founding members of it. ‘ he said with some conviction in his voice in hopes he is right on the perception that perhaps his family was better off not holding any power. However he knew deep down if he wanted to reclaim it he could walk up to him and ask for the Throne, but given his situation he needed support, he needed to take care of himself, at least before he can take care of an Empire a slight smile spreads across his face as he thought about these things, clearly revealing upon his features. ‘’ The Irony my wife leaves, my family is torn apart the Empire is in a state of Chaos, I am unsure where Cirdan went off to , Elros is with a new love ‘’ he added softly ‘’ She’s been keeping him busy, he doesn’t even seem to care about the Empire no more.. ‘’
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Pushing aside the past    Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:15 am

More listening on her part and it was good to listen. He spoke of her needing to be in bed and get up only for small amounts of time. She probably, well no probably to it, she did over do it today, but she needed to be away. Needed to collect her thoughts without so many people around her. She harbors her own struggling emotions especially when it came to that nasty battle between her puppeteer and Lyo. She did watch it and then near the end, blacked out and now no one will tell her what happened.

At the moment that he did mention about taking care of her himself, she raised a hand, gently placing it onto his forearm as a way of saying 'thank you'. It wasn't long before she felt those muscles tense under the skin as he mumbles and whispers things about his father and not being like him. Squeezing that arm with a bit more pressure, she releases after a few moments placing her hand back into her lap with her other one.

She waited for a few moments after he finished speaking to find the words to say, then she finally spoke but it was soft as her eyes, which were down looking to her hands and his, to the people walking by.

"It was needed, to place your Empire in someone else's hands that you trust. Both your father and you seemed to have quite rocky lives since I've been in town the last few years. Now is the time to try to mend what is broken, if it is possible to do so. If it isn't, find your inner strength and stand tall. I know love is hard to come by..."

The thought of her own attempts of love in the past hits her in a flood of memories as she stopped speaking. Swallowing, she continues.

"... Just don't give up. If your wife truly isn't meant to be by your side, setting your differences the best you can on terms that won't harm your children. Be civil and maybe your children will want to come back here to see you. I'm not sure completely on your children, but they do seem old enough to have their own family and perhaps that is what they are doing. Adventuring out and exploring their lives. As far as your father, I don't think you are like him, but you know him better than I. I do see that both of you are good-hearted men who care for your Kingdom and rule with a fair hand. That's rare in this time. I'm sure that adviser will not mind the time it takes for one or both of you to come back to the Kingdom, if you have to leave, and reclaim it, if that is what you or your father wants. Who knows, maybe one of your children will, eventually, want to take the throne."

A light shrug happens with that last comment as she finally looks to him. There was a small amount of pain but it is fading rather rapidly. Being away from the few people that she has been seeing for the last week or two is really good for her, at least she thinks that.

"Onto some other news then hmmm? I heard that a festival might happen in a few days. Something with singing and dancing. A celebration for all the new children, animals, and the new Emperor happening. I'm just passing what I heard on. It might ease the worries of the town to know that their lives are still in quite capable hands no? I don't think it was official spoken but then again, I've been quite out of it. For one day, at least, set aside your worries and your stresses Lazuli, and enjoy yourself. Dance with females and eat heartily of the bountiful foods your Kingdom will make."

She laughs softly and nudges him once more.

"You have to try Mr. Remaeh's pork. It's truly amazing. Melt in your mouth. His wife's fruit pie is to die for. Very good cooks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Pushing aside the past    Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:39 am

He turned to regard her as he listened to her speak, thinking about all the things that’s happened in the past. He sighs, he realizes he still had her upon his arms and yet he didn’t bother to release his grip from her. If he noticed he didn’t show it, or reveal it as he turned to face her ‘’ I am more concerned about you, then myself ‘’ he replied without a second thought. As his eyes swiftly traveled upon her body as if examining her more in a different manner then he should.

Turning to face the streets for they did not leave to far from the Palace however he was silent and thinking over what she spoke to him about. ‘’ Perhaps we should go to the Palace so we can sit somewhere more comfortable, I will help you there and guide you I hope you can walk at the least ‘’ he looked at her ‘’ I assure you when my time has come I will retake the throne one way or another, weather peacefully or by force if peace is not an option. ‘’ There was calm upon his voice as if a promise

‘’ as far my wife is concerned she chose her path, I did not choose it for her. If this is the way it is going to be then so be it I cannot afford to grieve for the loss, you are right the children are grown up and they have their own destinies to fulfill. My duty is to the Empire and to protect the people in it, as I take care of my life, I am sure upon my duty I can protect my family even from afar ‘’ he gazes at her for a moment as if he had been awakened. He leans forward and kisses her passionately perhaps more then he dared, he releases the kiss as he gets up ‘’ I shall take you home perhaps, so you can get some rest as for me …’’ he offered a slight smile her way ‘’ I have a lot of planning to do…So little time to do it..’’
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Pushing aside the past    Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:52 pm

that heated look he gave wasn't lost on her. She didn't say anything right away and when he mentioned that he worried for her, she simply shook her head lightly. Once he was done speaking, and right before she was to speak herself, she felt the kiss. It knocked whatever thought she had off for a split second. When she could talk, her hand had already slapped his upper arm.

"Lazuli... You know better than to do that. I simply do not care for you in such a way. You are a dear friend, who, yes I do care about, but not in a lover sense. I could even understand your mind frame for wanting to just have something stable in your life right now. I will continue to be that stability but in a friend only. You know where my heart belongs... even if it's been a short while. I do suggest that you go and get some sleep of your own so that you may think with a clear head and not a foggy one due to lack of sleep."

Her voice was scolding after the first sentence but as she finishes, was more or less friendly.

"As for me resting, I think it is a good idea. I can make it back to where I am staying. You know my door is open if you need someone to listen. That will never change. I appreciate the offer to go to the Palace with you but I will decline. I'm sure I'll have a few words with the healer about helping the muscles and their convulsing when I get back. For now... Please head some warning for your health. Rest, sleep, and relax. You have a lot more years left. You have time."

With that, she stands and starts to walk back towards the place where she is staying. It's a slow walk, not painful yet, but she knows the pain will come long before her trip is done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Pushing aside the past    Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:43 am

He listened to her every word, and with a slight nod as she turned to leave he had nothing else to say, he moved swiftly as he grabbed his white horse, a mare a beautiful and yet elegant creature, he guides it to her ‘’ Take her she will take you where you need to go..’’ he looks at her ‘’ safe journeys and I wish you the best of luck..’’ with that he turned and begin to walk the opposite direction not giving her a chance to speak for the most part, his cloak seem to turn along with him as he moved swiftly through the crowded street as he begins his search for his wife and kids as well as his family. He knew he would have to restore his family and get them back at all costs... Ever since these new arrivals showed up and the other women showed up his family has been torn apart since. he knew his actions would indicate that the kiss was nothing but a thank you kiss for listening to him.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Pushing aside the past    Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:46 pm

She took the reins of the horse before taking it and giving a swat to the butt.

"Go home with Laz sweetie.. I'm fine walking."

She looked in the direction that he went and smiled.

"Be safe M'Lord."

With that, she walks off and back towards her temporary place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pushing aside the past    

Back to top Go down

Pushing aside the past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1