Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Cirdan stood there upon the upper tier of the arena as he gazed upon it for the moment, he sighed softly as he leaned against the wall, the sun was beginning to vanish from the world, as dusk seems to become nearer a cool breeze blew gently past him as he shivered slightly against it. He wore black suite of armor, and wrapped around his back his cloak as it seems to flutter lightly behind him, strapped around his belt buckle his sword Izae’essa resting against his side.

He gazed upon the ruins of the arena as he remembered the days when it was alive. Where combatants sparred each other, or sometimes often fought to the death. He had his arms crossed over his chest Cirdan had long white hair which flowed down over his shoulders giving off a slight glow against the moon light skies, he kept his face hidden however hiding his features to who he really was. His blue eyes gazed upon the area. He moved away from the wall as he made his way down towards the arena floors.

He landed softly upon his feet, no longer was he hiding behind his throne room and no longer was he an Emperor he was an equal now like everyone else. Something he long desired freedom away from politic, and the responsibilities though no matter what he did he was still of royal blood, he knew he could not change that. He called upon his old friend perhaps to settle a past manner; he hoped he got his letter an invitation to be here this very night with no one around. He knew Lyo well enough to know he would not resist a challenge especially knowing the challenge

The arena was in ruin condition vines everywhere no one seems to have bothered to take care of it over the years; some of the benches fell apart and faded away over time. The significant of his arena was an old ruin a building perhaps back during the days of Siannodel. As Cirdan gazed upon the arena there was sorrow upon his eyes as he looked upon the ancient building a sigh escaped his lips. He turns to look around the arena he checks every corner within the shadows in hopes he would appear, even upon the air or even the benches as he searched…

Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:47 pm

He was there, though not where you'd look for him. What would it say of an assassin and thief if he was easy to find by simply looking? He had made a life’s work of finding and knowing places people would not think to look, and of begin there, in places out of the ordinary that went unnoticed, to places just dark enough to hid just about everything. Not to mention his uncanny ability to actually hide in perfectly plain site with about as much success as if he was out of the way or otherwise disguised or invisible. So when the spear came sailing into the middle of the arena floor and sunk its jagged blade into the earth in the ring it should come of no surprise that placing its exact trajectory and its origin whereabouts nearly impossible. However there it say buried in the earth as if it had been there the whole time it seems.

A single moment later Lyo was elsewhere int eh arena, moving soundlessly towards the ring from a set of benches that anyone would have been certain were empty but a few seconds ago. “So it seems you still have not learned your place old man” He chided with a smirk under his deep hood and oversized flowing velvet and silk cloak. “we both know you're not going to get anywhere in the ring. Why don't you tap out now and save yourself what little pride you might have left.” as he moved he seemed to shift and teleported twice closing the distance to the edge wall very swiftly. “Come on, no need for this embarrassment.” he gripped the edge and moved to hop over the railings to make the several foot drop into the arenas fighting ring proper, but then he shifted and teleported again. Instead of landing where he should have he popped back into existence landing next to his spear.

He was dressed in darker clothing than most elves preferred . A soft top grain leather doublet with deep crimson slashes decorative slashes In it across his chest three on each breast. His hands were covered in supple soft leather gloves with armored plating across the back side and a thin glinting sheen on his palms. His armored seamless bracers over his forearms. And a nice red silk shirt. He wore leather breaches of nearly the same top grain leather as his embroidered doublet, and a double wrap belt about his I waist helping to keep the tightly laced doublet closed. On his right hip sat a double set of closed, clasped pouches, the pair nearly identical but the second one was wider by another third. Just behind his hip rested a swung length of finely wrought mithral chain, his whip no doubt. Its sickly serrated tip just hiding from the suns light as if it was intentionally avoiding it.

On his left hip he bore a Faith, her green tinted steel guard and quillions happily polished ad waited to be used.. lower still on his form rested his mithral case greaves, seamless just as his braces, also wrapping around him entirely to cover front and rear as equally as inside and out. Under his armor of course his soft soled leather boots, for what person wouldn’t wear shoes? Tucked near either of his knees on the outside of his boots were a pair of handles for his fighting knives, blades many a man had fallen to in the past. “Do you really want to put this dance to one last round?” he said s he lowered his hood letting his violet hair free to flit lightly in the breeze in its hap hazard ponytail with a black velvet band tying it in place gently. “is your plan this time better than last?” he asked as he gripped the spears haft and hefted its seared black tip from the ground.

Only a fool would have forgotten Lyo's penchant for hidden knives of other tricks casually worn under that loose fitting clock of his. Or worse hidden in his pouches of holding that were just waiting to find time and need for use. But the spear, that was anew trick, long or hafted weapons were not often his favorite. But he gracefully spun it around lightly in his right handed grip for a second before resting the butt spike down and puling the band from his hair and tying it off to the tip of his spear to let his hair flow freely. “If you really want this then indeed, let us dance one last time old man, let us remind you how little there is for you to gain. But how much there is to lose.”

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 pm

As he paced around he did not see him blink back and forth though he knew he was, he felt his presence ‘’ You are still convinced I was the one who destroyed your guild, that I had planned such an attack ‘’ he turned to face the man staring dead in his eyes, his hands upon the hilt of his sword with drawing it as the swords power seems to swirl around him. ‘’ I seek to finish this conflict once and for all no matter the costs, you have harmed members of my family enough already ‘his voice was calm as he kept his composure around him. ‘’ I am sure you are aware by now that I am no longer an Emperor and that another now stands upon the throne room, since I am no longer bound to the political nature of what goes on within the Empire itself and as such I am free to do as I please. ‘’

He continued on speaking to him whether he was listening or not ‘’ Come at me then Lyo let us finish this conflict, this fight has always been between you and I and it’s time to end it once in for all ‘’ he did not allow his pride to be diminished by this man who robbed him of almost everything he had. He attacked his family and friends and those close to him, he played a fair mental warfare and now that he was free he will now finish this ‘’ whatever the outcome is Lyo weather I win or weather you lose or vice versa I demand you leave my family in peace that is my one request of you… ‘’ he gave pause as he goes into a defensive stance with his sword out as he begin to channel in the energy around his body as if he was about to prepare a spell calling fourth the elemental powers that surrounded him.

He gazed upon him his concentration focused upon his target as he stood there, it was as if he found inner peace within his body and soul, as he focused his mind upon his pray like a Sheppard hunting it’s pray, he moved with some grace through the energy within him, as he kept up his concentration he was ready for his spell but he waited with patience before he unleashed it and his sword at ready for any attack that may come his way

Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 am

“No” he smirked “oh no” he shook his head waiting on the old man for another moment. “I am as convinced you attacked and helped in the disbanding of my guild as I am sure that Tomorrow the sky will turn pink and the sun purple and stay that way until the green moon comes out over the blood red oceans.” He baited the elf “Cirdan, to think you could mastermind the down fall of the most powerful guild of rouges in this region is to court foolery and folly. I know you had nothing to do with it.” he Continued to tie the black velvet band in place over the end of the haft of the spear making positive it was tightly wrapped and not going to come off, and that the two marble sized glass orbs were held in place even more so firmly.

As Cirdan pulled at power Lyo wondered if the old man finally had drawn up the nerve to do what he should, but instead the oaf continued to ramble and droll on about unimportant things”And that is why you have never been a ruler worth taking note of.” Lyo gripped the spear and spun it about swiftly for a second and then taking a firm hold of it with his right hand only As if he was truly going to wield the seven foot weapon one handed he continued. “Cirdan I have come after you and ours because I was paid to, because others felt you were worth hindering. I could care less if you, your father, your son, or your grandchildren choke to death on their over inflated ego's” Lyo ignored the elf knowing he wasn’t going to attack first and once more started to spin the spear around between his hands and around his body in some form of kata.

But then as the other still didn’t release his spell or fight, which Lyo knew he was to cowardly to do. So Lyo started it. The twisting kata form ended abruptly when somehow the spear went from spinning in his hands rhythmically to flying for the left thigh of the pretentious oaf in the ring with him. As much as spears might not have been a weapons that Lyo was remarkably skilled in the use of he knew how to use them. He knew why and where and when on a battlefield they were advantageous and when they were not. But in this particular case, as much as he'd miss his spear this one was most useful as a distraction for carrying this two small glass spheres to Cirdan.

Lyo didn’t need to rely on his aim though to hit Cirdan, because aim applied to objects that were in uncontrolled flight. And even as Lyo rushed to draw faith into his hand an be ready to counter Cirdan in case that spell was loosed he also directed his spear with his telekinetic powers. If Cirdan dodged left or right the spear would turn as swiftly as a hawk and follow its prey to deadly end. If the elf jumped forward or backwards Lyo would simply make it land closer or further away so that it could still hit the elf. No dodging was going to be to little to no use whatsoever. But really Cirdan should know that from Previous battles.

But that would not be nearly enough at all for the master assassin in the ring. With the spear in the air and the green blade of faith drawing breath in the days sun Lyo also reached to draw and pull his whip as well. The chain still tightly and neatly coiled in his left hand as he smiled. If Cirdan had not shifted far, or was now stabbed with the homing spear it behooved Lyo to close the distance between them, and he would be. Dashing forward to end this lesson in ones place in the world with this overly foppish elf that thought more of himself than most others did, and was just as mistaken in that belief as he was in his ability to have an even chance in winning this fight

Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:12 pm

He smirked and found irony in his words about how he wasn’t worthy of being noted as a leader, if he was not worthy enough then why would the others deem it necessary to send an assassin to do their work for them, whoever sent him was a coward he thought and once he finds out who it is they would be dealt with if he survives this match. He watched Lyo throw the spear his way he knew it was magically atoned to strike him through telekinesis he could feel his opponents power, and he never once questioned him in any match or underestimated him and his abilities for the times they have fought against one another.

He watched the spinning of the spear, apparently mesmerized briefly by it; however with his discipline and training he manage to somehow keep his concentration on gathering energy around him. The spear was thrown his way and he knew it was no ordinary spear using some of his abilities he focused his attention upon the spear as he shifted position quickly and evasively away from Lyo for he caught the glimpse of his whip as well coming forth and he turned his focused upon the spear as it came closer to him, he quickly used the energy he summoned up

he called fourth the power of the Earth once more as he caused the ground to shift some and shot straight up like a wall of rock and dirt and mud several inches away from him, as it came upon him he jumped backwards doing a backflip landing softly upon his feet The wall he created out of mud, dirt and rock span in both directions covering half the arena in front of him and at least 10 feet in height the dirt and mud was around 9inches thick as he cast the walls defense around his opponent hoping it would be sufficient enough to block his spear and perhaps distract him long enough for his next spell to be cast

His sword at hand he then chanted softly a mantra so it would seem as thunder echoed across the Empire as his power continues to build, lightning crackling through the clouds as they rolled through the arena covering the sunlight as he shifted his position to get out of the way and out of range of his whip he sends a lightning bolt down from the skies as if it had a mind upon its own to strike down Lyo if he does not move out of the way. As this took place he continued on his spell casting as he continued to channel in the Earths power drawing it forth into his very being preparing for his next attack.

He spoke calmly and loud enough for Lyo to hear ‘Now, there is no need to be so angry Lyo ‘’ a snicker spreads across his face ‘’ They apparently seem to have wasted there time in sending you and efforts, I shall deal with them the moment I deal with you ‘’ he finished that statement as he ensured he kept his distance from his whip He was tired of the games that he played and that those who wish him dead played, and he meant those words as well, if he ever finds out who sent him to hinder him, he would make them pay dearly

Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:14 pm

It was interesting to watch the Other Elf in his motions and forgetfulness. The spear was indeed only part of the Attack, and where as it was that which moved and speed through the air, it was only the host of the main attack. A fact that would be learned shortly by the elf that flipped backwards away from the Wall the spear was now sticking firmly out of. It was a shame really, now Lyo would have to resharpen it, and maybe, just maybe have to fix the tip of it if it hit a rock as it entered the hardened earth and mud that stopped it. Not to mention mind you that now the band he ties his hair up in was going to be hopelessly dirty.

With a Ten foot wall nearly as wide as the arena between them Cirdan would never know what was going on on its other side. But the thunder crack above warned Lyo of what the mage had in store for him. It was a pity really. An old trick and a nearly lethal hazard for almost anyone that was not holding a sword like faith. A sword Lyo raised casually over his head as the lightning came down. Had the thunder not been nearly deafening Lyo would have spoken. But even if he did further chide the Elf on the other side of the great wall of muck it was far to quiet as the lightning came down on Lyo and Faith.

Faith, as Lyo learned, had a rather interesting Facet somehow triggered from the spells and rare ore that created her. And as the lightning came down and consumed sword and as one might think Elf, the sword drank as heavily of the offered power as a parched dwarf would after a many day trip with out ale. And this indeed left the sword with a little bit of a spark roaming up and down the blade, and a bit of current running over her guard, but otherwise the Elf holding it was fine, albeit the ground around him where several peripheral strikes hit was a bit worse for wear.

Now the key problem is that even though the sword absorbed spell completely, it would feel to the caster as if it worked perfectly, thus leaving a charred dead elf on the other side of the wall. This of course was a problem only for the elf on the other side of the wall that should think his spell worked and that he killed the Rogue he was fighting. For Lyo of course this was a blessing. And a few seconds after Cirdan spoke, seconds in which Lyo used the sound of his voice to find him, the twin green glass orbs on the spears haft did what they were intent on doing the entire time.

They exploded rather forcibly. The explosion would easily destroy a stone house, so the 9 inch thick mud and stone and dirt wall would barely slowly the blast, let alone be turned into powerful shrapnel. The blast would fill most of the arena, Lyo and Cirdan's sides near equally. But on Lyo's side there was almost no real shrapnel save sand, Which he would block by raising his left hand as it still held the coiled whip and erect a telekinetic barrier before him, not to stop the blast, but redirect it as to use less energy overall... And it gave a more fun smoke and haze like effect around Lyo.

Cirdan's side was likely a lot less pleasant to be on as it had rocks, and dirt, and sand and now very hot mud, hot enough it would be at least very uncomfortable to be hit by. If it didn’t burn or scald Cirdan on contact that is. “Well now,” started Lyo as he looked on at the destruction on Cirdan's side. “That was actually even more fun than what I had planned.... Are you still breathing over there somewhere?” Rocks and debris would have been moved with enough force some of the wall would have landed in the further reaches of the stands around the arena, some of the larger stones might even have cracked or broken the wall of the ring itself. Needless to say, if Cirdan was hit either by the blast, or bits of rock it would have ranged from the amount of damage a shotgun would do, or, possibly if there was anything large enough to have been blasted, to damage like a large cart hitting you. No matter what it was not pretty on Cirdan's side of the arena any more.

Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:09 pm

His eyes widen as the wall seem to have exploded due to the spear attached to it, however the blast came directly at him with the debris falling every which way, it knocked him half way from his position currently almost sending him to the ground, he got hit in several areas some upon his arms, and some nicked his face as he fell backwards, and minutes before the fire almost took him using the energy he consumed he manifested a barrier that surrounded his body.

He fell on the ground, the mud splashing everywhere, he coughs slightly with a groan as he managed to have survived that blast was another question, He was lucky to even be alive at this moment he coughs slightly as he stood up, and he felt something in his mouth, he spits whatever it was out some blood it seems as it landed upon the ground. ‘’ You’re going to pay for that ‘’ he growled as he advanced forward a step barely even holding up and yet he allowed his anger to take over him.
He could give up right now; he could call it at any given time against his opponent or flee to save himself knowing he might even be out matched. But what good would that do? He thought to himself

he didn't want to look like a coward and run away from a fight he had to stand his ground and finish this one way or another. This man before him took everything he ever loved tortured them made their lives miserable because of him, and because a few others held grudges.

He channeled up some energy once more as the vines from the walls seem to swirl and move like snakes, they moved at a very fast pace, the vines had sharp pointy thrones on them. The vines grew at rapid pace two on both his left and right side slithered under the ground ready to wrap itself around Lyo’s arms, as if they moved upon their own accord; then two more behind him silently crept up moving at the same speed as the other too to wrap around the man’s footing.

Cirdan gazed upon the man as he cast his spell; he was silent upon casting it quiet and giving no indication as to what he was planning upon his attack. ‘’ There can only be one winner, and one loser, no more running we are going to finish this one way or another ‘’ he said loud enough for him to hear ‘’ I hope you’re ready to die. ‘’ he finally said with a deadly calm as his sword seem to pulse with energy he was taunting Lyo despite his weakened condition he could careless at this point

Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Oddly Lyo was happy the other elf was not blasted to pieces, or otherwise ended. “Hey I'm not the one that got blasted, you should talk to your engineers, that wall was seriously not up to code.” He taunted again as he took a few steps forward only partially closing the distance between them at all. “I'll give ya Fifteen gold for the arena, your pride, and your Kaline.... But with out her the deal gets cut to three.” He smiled broadly as he insulted the elf before him. Honestly Lyo Was looking for anger and rage in his opponent. It made for a better fight, and a blinded foe. And Lyo just really liked getting under Cirdan's skin. It was the real reason he had taken so many jobs against he and his kin.

But there was not time for more baiting and toying with him emotionally as it seemed the Elf had FINALLY decided to go on the offensive. A pair of vine like tentacles slithered his way like striking snakes, and he sensed more magic behind him. The elf had gotten tricky, Lyo liked that. Unfortunately for Cirdan Lyo was more than apt and ready to strike back. “By the way” he started to speak as the attack to entangle him raced his direction. But then in a soft Popping Sound Lyo vanished entirely. It would seem that Cirdan forgot he could teleport with out warning. A Feat made remarkably easy if one could see where they were going with their open eyes instead of their mind.

The vines would almost crash into each other as they struck air no doubt. wrapping and coiling around a presence that was simply no longer there at all. But where was Lyo? He was not behind Cirdan as another might expect. Lyo was certainly no amateur and that meant he was going to be in about the last place one would look for him. Which in this particular instance was of about ten feet to Cirdan's left, just a few degree's behind him to be just barely beyond the Elf's peripheral vision. Faith already raised and pointed directly at the Elf and Lyo with a soft smirk on the corner of his lips. Soundlessly Lyo pulled the trigger hidden inside the guard of faiths expertly made guard.

Instantly the spell stored inside of her was released. And Cirdan was being attacked from near point blank range by the very lightning spell that he had tried to use on Lyo. The power erupted from her sickly green blade and redirected it easily towards the elf, much like a mage would aim and fire a wands powers. Unfortunately the spell was not weakened at all during its storage and would come out just as powerfully at Cirdan as it had been when it nearly struck Lyo. Save this time the lightning was not coming with its thunder, but after as the electricity would erupt form the sword several yards wide, and rush forward faster than the sound of its thunder could be heard.

An odd part of Lyo's mind wondered how powerful this attack had been while it was aimed at his own person, and how little of Cirdan might be left in his metal armor if the spell hit him like it no doubt should. But that same part of him knew there was little chance that that question was not about to be answered fully. Oddly this impending doom of the former ruler did not bring Lyo any joy. If anything he would find himself at a loss, and without a great Foe to have a worth grudge with. The two elves may never have been friends, but that by no means should be taken as Lyo not having respect for his Adversary. Even if the final words they likely shared were “I Believe that was yours”

Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:31 pm

He growled in frustration as it clearly showed upon his face, as Lyo taunted him and he wouldn’t give him the pleasure of being with Kaline, he watched as his vines came at him on the offensive and without sudden warning he watched as he vanished in thin air, as the vines clashed into each other. As he took a step forward to further investigate the damages. He heard a noise from behind him not far off as he moved forward and with some small luck as he turned towards the right side the lightning bolt nearly got him as it seared through his cloak as the wind brushed past them. He grew frustrated and angry at Lyo even more and as the lightning hit the wall on the other end causing it to break in half.

He turned in the direction of the lightning strike as he saw Lyo there standing not so far off to the sides, his breathing came in labored breaths as he spoke ‘’ I won’t give you the pleasure to be near Kaline ‘’ a growl escaped his lips. As he channeled in the energy once more feeling the flow of it going through his very being and essence. He made some hand motions as he conjured a fire ball out of the palm of his hands causing the ball of fire to grow as large as a baseball, he plants his feet firmly upon the ground as he gazes at him and fires off the ball of fire at rapid pace, and as the ball of fire shot out of his hands he did something else to it as he placed he used the energy surrounding the arena the ball of fire soon transformed into a 10 feet wide wall of flame, covering half the arena as it moved towards his opponent

He watched as the wall of flame headed towards him as he spoke once more ‘’ Curse you ‘’ he spat on the ground at his torn cloak and at the same time he was very lucky on that one being able to dodge it so close in range like that. ‘’ so what would you do once you kill me Lyo you’d be nothing without me ‘’ he roared in defiance allowing his arrogance to take hold of him this time as he stood there ‘’ To what gain do you have to kill me rightfully so? ‘’ he question ‘’ There is no game here it is all pettiness on something that happened so long ago ‘’ he stated firmly as he stood his ground.

As he spoke he channeled in more energy as it seems to swirl around him now at the present time he has yet to withdraw his sword though he felt the swords energy source pouring into his very being, as the heavens seem to open up above them and the ground below Lyo begin to shake at first small tremors that shook the ground before them, though Cirdan did not feel it he begin to float in the air. As he seems to transform into a ghostly like figure a stasis would appear around him a barrier of sorts that prevent magical attacks being aimed towards him at the present time as he continues to call fourth the power of the gods themselves

He chanted in a melodic like voice and as he spoke his tone raised upon the air and then lowered into a murmur, as his eyes kept focused upon his opponent with a grin across his face. He moves his right hand upon the sword, as he continued his chant a pillar of fire sent down from the lords of the higher worlds as runic symbols appeared below Lyo’s feet marking his location; Cirdan stood there as his spell he awaited to see what he would do to counter such an attack.

Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)   Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:56 am

“Huh” aid Lyo as Cirdan dodged the blast of his own returned lightning and it shattered the solid stone wall of the arena on the far side. “I'm glad that didn’t hit me” He smirked Wildly at his opponent and even broke into a rare smile as he lowered the tip of his sword towards the ground “Well Better lucky than skilled I've been told before. You sir seem to reek of luck...” He for a rare opportunity stood still on their battle field as Cirdan conjured up a flame in his palm For a moment Lyo pondered if this was a distraction or just another fools attempt to win. Unfortunately Cirdan answered him swiftly by letting the flame ball turn into a towering wall of fire “You know” he stated raising the tip of his sword towards the imminent death. “I already AM!”

As soon as the sword meet flame it would start to be sucked into the blade. Once again Lyo used Faiths power to save his hide form another magical attack sent his way form his foe. But this time he didn’t store it. As soon as Faith turned the power inward Lyo pulled the trigger aimed it at Cirdan even before the elf had gotten off the ground to start his next spell. Suddenly and with out warning the flames raced backwards towards their creator, but they were no longer under his power. The sword took them in and perverted them to a new use. The spell the same, but its target changed. Its direction reversed. Its magic perverted as to no longer be controllable to its creator.

With a giant Wave of fire traveling back towards Cirdan Lyo could only wonder how the distracted Mage would handle the return of his spell. Invisibly Lyo would make Barriers of Pschic energy on Cirdan's right and left cutting off those avenues of retreat from him as the flames rapidly advanced. But then if this was not enough yet Lyo added fuel to the fire. He used his powers to intensify the flames heat considerably. The sand in fact under where the flames passed would be heated nearly to a molten state almost hot enough to make glass out of, the radiant heat from this would of course last far longer than the spell.

Some of the sand would blacken, but most of it would turn a dull red color as it emitted several hundred degrees of radiant heat from the passage of the flames. Smoke rolled upwards form the ground as if a fire burned under it because of the burning and charring of the roots under its surface, light flecks of ash were caught up in the ground from were grasses once stood. In its path this fire consumed all and behind it left nothing but char. Even before it would come in contact with Cirdan he'd feel the effects. Hair would simply Vanish, clothe would char, Leather would smolder and the Rings of his chain mail armor would heat enough to burn his skin severely. And that would be only within five feet of it. As the flames drew closer clothe would ignite, leather would erupt and the rings on his armor would loose their heat treated temper weakening it severely. But this was nothing compared to his skin cooking and turning to ash, or how his blood would boil. In fact by the time the flames got to him he'd already likely be nearly dead If not dead.

The heat even on the back side of this flame was enough that Lyo's Velvet cloak would singe and char, forcing even him to retreat back Several paces, and turn his face form it for fear of being harmed himself. But this would impact his ability to know if it hit Cirdan little as he still kept psychic watch on the flames and battle field as the explosively moved backwards at great pace towards the caster who only seconds earlier gloated so cheerfully as his rage took control over him at Lyo's words.

And as for the remains of his opponents attacks, they likely would never have time to even be started before this racing wall of flame stopped him in his tracks. In fact most of Cirdan's gloating and speaking was likely interpreted before it started when the flames turned back around just as swiftly as they had been moving forward towards Lyo. For a brief moment Lyo wondered if it would have been less painful for his foe to have been struck by the lightning and if in deed his surviving that had really been luck with what now likely consumed him whole.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)   Today at 7:07 am

Back to top Go down

Cirdan VS Lyo (This is NOT a "plot fight", it is simple sparing)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1