Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Cirdan moved silently within the Palace grounds the guards did not stop him to where he needs to go, despite the exchange in leadership he was welcomed here regardless it was his home, and he build this with the use of magic’s and his own hands long ago. No man women or child could take that away from him. He moved silently down the darken corridors his eyes gazing upon the shadows, they seem to dance around him and echoes of distance chatter from the soldiers could be heard off in the distance or upon the outside in the thick walls of the palace grounds.

He wore black suite of armor wrapping around his body his black cloak as he had the cowl of his hood pulled over his face, covering half his features and strapped around his right case his sword Izae’essa seem to rest upon his sides, the sword to was sentient but it possessed more of a holy nature to it. Blessed upon the gods themselves a sigh escaped his lips as he continued to walk down the path to what seemed to be an eternity to get through.

He finally reached the destination pushing open a large double door this being kept a secret spot to where he tends to hide all his belongings that either have ancient spells, scrolls books….all sorts of things and he noted some new items upon the room, a feathered cloak, and a feather that seems to be resting upon the table ‘’ what is this? ‘’ he asked himself as he neared it to examine it ‘’ I don’t remember this being here ‘’ he raised his eyebrow in suspicion.

He gave pause as he looked upon it once more, and shrugging it off for this was not what he was looking for. He turned his back upon the cloak and feather wishing not to disturb it and un-sure what it does. He goes over to his library as he picks up some spell book of ancient powers and magic. He moved swiftly away from the library as he did one last sweeping gaze upon the room, and once more his eyes fell upon the feather cloak ‘’ Hmm ‘ he thought to himself; placing the book upon the other table near the door as he walks over towards the cloak.
His hands slightly touching it having a nice feel to the fabrics and as he studied it closer he realized then what this was, something within him caused him to reach out for the cloak and try it on for himself wrapping it around his body he turns looking upon a mirror as he examines himself with it. ‘’ Bah it’s not my style ‘’ he removes the cloak placing it upon the chair once more. As he walks out grabbing his spell book he picked up..

Kara
Seasoned Poster

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Kara’s eyes widened as she lie there silently beside him, she could feel his powers washing over her bare flesh making the small blonde hairs rise her cloak quickly vanished. Her arm wrapped around his that was draped over to hold her close. She wouldn’t allow it to bother her; she had trusted him with it and was sure if she decided to go he wouldn’t deny her that. He seemed different than the others he had helped her and taken her away to protect her expecting nothing in return.

She shut her eyes trying to stop her mind from racing, her body was worn. She didn’t need sleep but sometimes required it, normally after a battle. Kara rested her head on his arm that was tucked under her letting out a sigh as he ran his fingertips through the length of her hair slowly making her drift to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Prologue
He was walking down the corridor he heard the shouts down the hall, and then all was quiet as he neared the area he heard a woman’s voice; he moved closer to the women sobbing and she seemed to shrink back at the sight of him wondering what was going on. Cirdan knelt down upon his knees to get a good look at her ‘’ Is everything ok Miss’’ he asked her calmly as his eyes gazed upon her for the moment. She wanted to go home or go away from the palace as she told him and he gave a nod but as he looked upon her body she looked like a wreck and upon Cirdan’s train of thought he should help her, heal her rather.
After successfully healing her as they stayed upon his quarters where he kept most his belongings and stuff, they discussed random subjects well more about themselves really. Cirdan confessed to her and god only knows why he confessed to her his past life. Perhaps it was instinct because of what she is being a demi god. After several hours of talking and calming her spirits after several drinks she gave him her cloak to do what he will, pretty much throwing herself to him and he willingly of course accepted the gesture. They made love most the night …

Epilogue
Cirdan rested against her body, as he seems to be sound asleep after his spell was sure to work he knew then the cloak would be safe, and yes he would give it back to her if she ever desired to leave. He would not keep her like some caged animal there was one portion of his story he neglected to tell her about him being a slave as a child and he was against slavery, he recalled that dreaded day as vampires took him in and used him mostly for his blood that ran through his veins.
He pushed those images back, as he stirred slightly as his eyes opened with Kara upon him his arms draped around her side. Kissing her shoulders gently ‘’ Morning love….’’ He murmured softly as his fingers trail against the softness of her skin, he soon turned upon his back to sigh softly in content as he lay his hands now over his bed draping there almost hanging lazily off ‘’ I suppose we should get some food, I don’t know about you but I am rather hungry ….’’ He looked at her ‘’ how about yourself?’’ he asked her questioningly as he gazed upon her body.

(to show brief of what happened in messenger to show less confusion for readers..)

Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 am

Kara’s smile widened as she wrapped her arms around her father so tight that if she had the strength he would have broken in two. It had been so long since her mother had taken her home to see him and here he stood outside of his small cabin his long dark hair with streaks of gray whipping wildly in the breeze as he leaned down to pick her up. He was everything to her; he showed her love unlike anything her mother had given her. Her mother was strong and had too much pride for such things her head always held high. Even now she had to force herself to smile as she followed quickly behind. “Please don’t baby her.” She said in her never breaking voice. “Such emotion is a weakness; we want her to grow to be a fine warrior like her mother. Do we not?” Her father set her down lightly Kara only stood about as high as his waist at that time but she could still see him shooting her mother a glare. He took Kara by the hand and lead her inside her smile never fading only growing as she felt the warmth of the fire burning in the corner wrapping around her like a blanket, she wish she could stay here with him but, her mother wouldn’t allow it. He bent down handing her a small wooden horse he had probably made for her himself and gave her a light pat. “Go in the other room and play sweetie.” He said smiling down at her before facing her mother again. “You mother and I have to talk.” Kara quickly obeyed watching silently from the other room as they both argued, she couldn’t hear them but she could tell it was about her, her mother glaring at her every so often making her tear up as her stare seemed to burn right through her.
Everything had disappeared, her mother, father…. She was left alone in a small room that seemed to be falling to pieces around her decaying as if decades have passed in only moments. She looked down at the small wooden horse her eyes filling with tears as she wraps her arms around herself.

Kara’s body jumped taking a deep breath in as she looked beside her with her tear soaked cheeks to where Cirdan remains in the bed next to her, his fingertips gently caressing her bare flesh as she tried to wake her his eyes wandering as he spoke but she didn’t care or even bother to cover herself. She nods before speaking her words low as she stretched. “Yes, that would be great. “She quickly sat up her eyes scanning the room as she searched for her armor that was discarded the night before, her head ached as well as a ringing sound seemed to echo through it, the sun that shinned though the windows behind them making her eyes squint. She had no need to eat, it wasn’t required for her survival but perhaps it wouldn’t hurt for her to try some of the things he had to offer and being his guest she didn’t want to be rude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Cirdan gazed at her for the moment and wondered if perhaps it was a good idea to feed her, as if something clicked in his mind about her race; he of course knew in the back of his mind what she is. He walked over to his armor as he put it on, he got on his dark ebony like plate armor, and as he put it on him; he shifted to his chest plate as he caressed his fingers upon it soothingly feeling the soft metallic armor; as he places it above his head and slides into it easily as it seems to be a perfect fit.

Soon after he put on his pants and plate armor Cirdan moved over to his dark leather boots matching his suite, he sat down upon an arm chair briefly as he slides into them, strapping them on nicely and neatly. His armor seems to sparkle against the flickering of the fire that seems to be light upon the fireplace, he figured one of the servants decided to light it for them while they were not looking or while they were asleep perhaps for flames were not normal flames but more done by magic, as different colors seem to show themselves it be almost hypnotizing if one looked upon it.

As he got up from his spot he moves over to his black cloak as he gripped the silk fabrics, he gazed at it for a moment as if deep in thought and only shrugged as he wraps the cloak around his body, covering half his body and armor, he pulls the cowl of his cloak down as it covers his features. Giving Cirdan the mysterious look about him a smirk spreads across his face as he observed himself through a mirror his cloak however had an emblem of a dragon a red dragon, that seems to be magically attuned there swirling as if it was alive.

Once in a while it formed itself into a symbol; a symbol in which many would recognize the symbol of chaos which would form. However as Cirdan placed the cloak around his body he did not consider it at the time so use to the cloak, it wasn’t as if he was going to hide the symbol from Kara and what it meant. But then again he knew with her being a demi god and for the simple fact of what she is she’d know of the symbol.

He did not want to tell her the night before when they spoke to one another, he really didn’t want her to be fearful of him. He has no desire to cause her harm and he would never think of such a thing. He lets out a sigh as he turned to face her for the moment, his sky blue orbs eying her up and down her body, as if peering through her thoughts. He would not tell her of the symbol he decided he would let her ask instead, when she is ready to hear it. He had the cloak in his possession now and upon a safer location. ‘’ So have you been able to explore the Empire before you came upon this Palace, and got yourself trapped here?’’ his tone was not of a mocking tone it was more of a conversational tone as he looked upon her body once more.

Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Kara rolled onto her belly as she watched Cirdan make his way across his room taking his armor from a medium sized wooden chair. He did look handsome as the dark, close fitting attire rested against his pale flesh. His long fair hair draping itself gently against his chest its softness clear by how easily it moved each time he did. She rested her chin against her hands bending her elbows to hold her in place.

His cloak was beautiful the dark silken material crumbling in his fist as he quickly grasped it to swing it around his body making it fan out before it wrapped him. Kara giggled as he began admiring himself in the mirror, pulling his hood up to hide his face the only thing she could see of it in his reflection was his grin causing her to laugh more. “I see now, I am not the only one that finds you handsome in this room.” Kara quickly became silent as her eyes focused onto the dragon emblem on his back, it seemed to come alive it’s wings spreading, expanding as if it was stretching after a long nap. Maybe her eyes were deceiving her or the silken fabric that hugged his body seemed to change the image each time it wrinkled.

Her eyes met his as he turned there was something different about him, in his eyes. She could tell as she stared into those lovely light blue pools that wandered along her body once more. Was he hiding something or did he just simply not want to tell her? Kara inched to the edge of the bed leaving the sheets behind as she approached him. She may lack experience with males but, she is far from shy. He had already seen her nude anyway, tasted her and explored every inch of her body the night before so it really didn’t matter…

Kara’s eyes did not stray from Cirdan as she approached, coming to a stop as her toes touched the tips of his boots and her fingertips glided along the cool dark armor that now covers his body. She presses her lips to his chest dragging her fingertips along his body as she moves behind him, bunching the edges of his cloak in her fists as she spreads it for a better look. Her head tilts her eyes widening with wonder as she watches the dragon design flexing his wings. She runs her fingertips gently against it feeling nothing but the cool smooth silk beneath them.

Suddenly it begins to jerk, shifting as its body seems to break and bend not stopping until only one eye sets itself in the center of a symbol, and she could have sworn she had seen before. Kara remains silent as she examines it as long as he will allow her, her eyes widening once more as she speaks. ”Chaos?” Kara backed away until she could feel the cold glass from the mirror against her back. “How could you not tell me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:56 pm

His eyes lingered upon her as he stared upon her wearing his black suite of armor, he turned around to face Kara as she moved closer to him, he felt her lips being pressed against his attire if he was naked before her right now, the kiss might of caused him to shiver slightly more in pleasure. He watched her hands explore his body. ‘’ I suppose not, I like to admire myself once in a while it helps build up some confidence ‘’ he shrugs slightly at that and gave pause when she noted the dragon symbol and how it transforms into the sign of Chaos; he clears his throat slightly at that. ‘’ I was hoping you did not take notice of the symbol, but I suppose you deserve to know the truth.’’

He motioned for her to take a seat as he moved to another chair nearby it. ‘’ For generations and as long as I can remember our family has served Chaos and pledged our allegiance to our patrons of chaos in the lower planes. ‘’ He replied ever so calmly as he explained ‘’ I have wielded a powerful artifact known as Stormbringer it was a sword sentient killed those I grew close to, and drank the souls of the living and fed it into the blade itself, and in return it granted me power and vitality to further cast my spells, I murdered my wife she was a Dragon who can transform into a Drow ‘’

there was no fabrications to his story as he explained to her, and he didn’t lie to her either he felt it pointless to lie and he knew it was her call if she chooses to believe him or not. With that note in mind as he considered it staring upon her eyes ensuring that he had her full attention ‘’ My wife is the Queen of the Chaos realm, and I am it’s consort, But before you get mad, which I can sense you are about to do ‘’ How would he know this of course he’d known he has been probing into her mind without her realizing it and sensing possible emotions from her as he used some of his magical powers upon her very essence

He grabbed hold of his wine as he sipped it tenderly allowing the liquids to drain down his throat, as he placed the Goblet down upon the table beside him ‘’ My wife has vanished and I have yet heard word from her in years, perhaps more than several years….Perhaps she is dead? I have often found myself pondering that scenario toying with it upon my mind for a very long time now.

To be honest with you Kara I have moved on from her easily enough for like the others before her I kept it in my mind that they wanted something they could never have or hope to achieve my families secrete and power ‘’ he let out a sigh as he considered it for the moment eyeing the demi god as he fell silent and the mere fact that would be noted he stated this so casually as if all this was something he expected to happen. If he showed any signs of emotions that he was bothered by any of these revelations again his face remained calm and his demeanor remains the same as if he lived this life for so long it was almost expected.

He placed his legs over his other leg, crossing them as he placed both his hands upon his chin resting them against the arms rest as he observed her in silence, his eyes boring into her and unblinking as if he was staring deep within her very soul and essence and almost in a hypnotic trance and he knew she could not run away from him so long as he possesses her cloak, and he gathered much information as he probed into her thoughts and darker secrets as well it was as if walking through a back door without picking locks so easily was it for him to simply go into her mind and out without even her realizing it.

Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 am

Kara sat in silence on the chair across from Cirdan, she knew he didn’t want to harm her she could feel it unless his body was just as deceiving. She watched him as he mind seemed to race; he spoke of her freeing him but, from what? He didn’t seem like a prisoner he didn’t seem to be in pain maybe he just hid it well. Her eyes traveled along his body as he sat back his breaths seeming to slow, his armor pushed aside in the places he had allowed her hands to wander.

She didn’t even consider asking for her cloak again, she knew his answer not even sure of when he had changed his mind and decided to keep it for himself instead of giving her a choice. Kara cleared her throat before speaking her swollen lips from all the work they had done while she pleasured him once more parting as she spoke softly. “I recall you saying you were hungry, I wouldn’t mind sampling the food myself. “She smiled as she sat up in the chair not bother to cover herself as she took to her armor.

She looked down at it with a frown she wasn’t going to be out and about like she had planned and when she was home enjoyed the small comforts that came along with her short periods of a home life. “If it is not too much to ask could you please bring me a simple dress that did not belong to your wife.” She watched him as she stood along the bottom of his bed placing her armor in a neat pile as she awaited his answer if she was going to be stuck here he should at least provide her with the things she requires at home. With everything he had told her being pushed to the back of her mind possibly a conversation for later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Cirdan looked at her for the moment gazing upon Kara as he considered her words and he offered her a shrug ‘’ They should arrive shortly then ‘’ and as he said it those same shadowy serpent like creatures showed upon they kept there masks on their yellow eyes reflecting upon it, there was no noise upon the creatures as they hung the cloths upon some magically created lines there serpent like claws showed themselves ‘’ there is your girlies clothes ‘ one of them spoke with a slight hiss and slithering against his

tongue as they soon turned and walked off vanishing in the shadows, as they seem to swirl within the edges.
Cirdan gave a nod and smirked slyly at his servants as they went back within the Chaos realm and he looked upon the array of clothing mostly of Leather armor type purely in black and some dresses made in silk etc. perhaps not to the tastes of a women like Kara but it isn’t like he’d give her a choice either on the matter ‘’ Dress ‘’ he said as he pointed to the cloths as he eyed her calmly ‘’ After we eat we will be taking a special trip and something I do not think you would be overly fond of, but I may require your assistance in what I must do..’’ He eyed her calmly as he sat there upon his chair gazing upon her with his blue eyes as they seem to peer into her mind all to knowingly.. As he tapped his fingers he ushered within the

A glimmer of adventure seems to be within his mind set right now, and glory and power it can be clearly shown upon his features as he twisted his lips to an amused smile; as he considered the task before him in which he won’t say what it is, but he knows it would be set for the Chaos realm in which they must go into he hoped it was there somehow, and perhaps he would require he knew it turned itself into a demon an imp… he just needed to find it and he figured that a pure soul would help him retrieve it because he knows that demons are attracted those who are pure because they wish to corrupt them.

With a wave his hands he allowed a book to float in the air towards him, the book was a black leather book a summoning perhaps and as he went off to do his own thing allowing her the privacy he went into another small chamber. It was a very large chamber could fit an Olympic size pool. On the edges of the wall there was candles, dark red candles that gave it an eerie almost ghostly look to the room, the smell of evil could be felt within the room itself, the wrongness of the room, the aura of it as it seems to shift upon Cirdan’s presence, he moved slowly as he focused on one item it was a candle that seemed to be eternally lit and skulls placed upon the middle base of it as he places it upon an altar, and in front of the alter the symbol of chaos was seen

he spoke in the demonic tongue as he read through the book, the candle flickering as the wind seems to magically pick up as he begins his summoning’s , he of course needed one final thing before his summoning could work ‘’ Kara come in here if you would ‘’ he shouted out of the room as he licked his lips after as his ideas sprang to mine ‘’ blood for blood ‘’ he chanted in some form of mantra ‘’ as he picked up his dagger, he hid it upon his sleeve ‘’ blood for blood, accept the sacrifice of one pure of soul and pure of heart, the blood of an innocent ‘’ the dagger glowed brightly some, but soon it seem to shimmer as if it was alive, he kept it hidden as he awaited for her to appear and he knew she could not resist his orders and command so long as he has her cloak. He awaited then as his pale skin reflected against the candles that seem to shine brightly upon the room giving it an almost reddish face color around the room itself. As the servants of chaos came upon the room ghostly like even waving their arms in and out casting their powers towards the runic symbol as they waited patiently

(You want excitement enjoy..)

Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Her eyes widened as she watches the dark figures fill the room but, she remained silent taking a step back as one spoke slurring his words as he hissed. They quickly disappeared the same way they had come leaving a pile of clothing on the edge of the bed. She didn’t bother asking, she honestly didn’t want to know. She ignored Cirdan as he spoke slowly making his way across the room as well but not towards the bed, to a doorway she had not noticed before her attention quickly leaving him as she moved from the chair to get a better look at the things he had brought in for her.

He had left the room, leaving her to dress in private silence settling down around her quickly as well as the thoughts that she had pushed back the entire time she was within his room. Why wouldn’t he release her, he didn’t seem to care about her so why would it bother him at all if another was to harm her? She smiled as her fingertips slowly moved along the cool silken material of a simple white dress, lace trailed along the straps giving it the small touch of beauty it needed to make it appealing. She pushed the dress aside her eyes widening as she sees the revealing leather armor that lays beneath it, a giggle escaping her as she imagines herself in it. What a silly thought she picks it up slowly bringing it to her nose pleased by the scent of leather that filled her, she closed her eyes imagining how Cirdan had smelled and it was just like this.

Kara quickly looked over to the doorway he had disappeared into moments before to make sure he wasn’t about to come in. She walked slowly across the room holding the leather armor up in front of her as she gazed into the mirror. Would her flesh look as beautiful as his, her hair fall as perfectly along the tight dark clothing? She holds the armor against her as her eyes quickly dart around the room, narrowing as she searches the shadows for the figures but sees nothing she pulls the armor into place, it was rather tight she couldn’t understand how he could comfortably walk about it such a way. Her breasts spilled out over the top of the skin tight corset that wouldn’t be considered armor to her, how could one feel secure in such a thing what if she was to bend down…would they fall out? Kara giggles once more bending over in front of the mirror, stopping half way as she hears Cirdan’s voice.

She jumps quickly turning to see if he was in the door way, her cheeks heating form the embarrassment like a little girl but, he wasn’t there, she grabbed the sheet from the bed wrapping it around her body to cover the leather she had tried on. The door had been cracked the entire time making her face heat more, what if he had heard her? Kara shakes her head as she pushes open the door, her eyes widening as she takes in the size of the room she hadn’t even thought was there she could smell the melted wax, feel the warmth from the many candles that outlined the room, enough to make it light up brightly. Her body trembled as her brows bunched together with every step she could feel it, his power seeming to pull her towards him a look he hadn’t seen before consuming her expression. Was it truly fear? She stopped inches before him her head lowered as she balled the sheet that wrapped her body in her fist. “Did you call me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Cirdan looked over at Kara and nodded his head in greetings, motioning her to join him upon the alter ‘’ Come my love ‘’ he purred softly as he spoke his blue eyes staring upon hers, he knew deep down she would listen she had no choice so long as he had the cloak which was stashed away in a very secrete location. He offered an assurance of a smile that everything was ok and perfectly ‘’ Normal’’ at least to him it seemed normal, the magic within the air the negative energies in which flowed through this room the dark aura from the hidden undead sentinels, the cold chill in which caused the room to be a bit cooler than normal.

He guided her calmly to the alter as he motioned her to lay down upon her back on it ‘’ Do not worry ‘’ he said calmly as he eyed her as he kissed her deeply his tongue messaging against Kara’s as if ensuring her everything was going to be alright; he broke the kiss as he nodded in approval and nodded at the unseen guards

He turned to face her as he kept his dagger in his other hand a ceremonial dagger so to speak as he walks in silence, not even a mouse could hear his foot falls. You could hear him mutter something in silence almost like a hissing noise of a snake calling the power of the underworld and the lords of the chaos realm, he moved close to her as he pressed his slender hands upon her chest holding her so firmly ‘Usstan lar quenar l' yorn d'lil phraktos, 'zil Usstan grant dos nindol willing or'shanse lu' ilta vlos wun vel'bolen zhah ji pure lu' innocence ‘’ he chanted softly in a foreign language a demonic language, as his eyes seem to roll backwards the wrongness of the air around them.

His dagger gently touched her skin as he continued to hold her down chanting softly as his power seems to multiply within the room. His dagger slowly dragged through her in a certain angle enough where she only feels just a slight pinch as blood seems to trickle down upon her skin slowly cascading, as he took some of it on his fingers and licked it some ‘’ hmm…’’ he showed no emotions during this process for he kept it locked away as he allowed the blood from the blade to drip upon the symbol, as flames soon erupted around the alter, magical flames the heat of it almost unbearable luckily he had a protection barrier around the both of them. The gateway to the side of the alter begin to open, the shadow figures would be seen doing there necromantic spell casting summoning up some magic to aid them in opening the portals as they seem to tirelessly work

He moves off of Kara as he took her by the hand forcefully, he moves her towards the portal guiding her there unwillingly. The scene around them was unreal the wrongness of what just happened, as Cirdan further damned himself by this act alone and he knew there was no going back. He gazed around his darkened eyes as if they seemed to have shifted into another color altogether the two of them together soon phased into the chaos realm as if pulled into a vortex…..

Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 am

Her body tightened as it remained pinned beneath him, the cool stone of the alter chilling her straight to the bone as it slowly warmed against her flesh. She began to shake her thighs tightening against his sides, his mouth quickly covering hers to muffle her sounds. It was almost impossible for her to focus as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body, the length of his pale silky hair gently caressing her chest as his mouth wandered.

Kara’s body withered beneath his, worn and shaking against the stone slab, her eyes remaining shut as she smiled. She could feel his fingernail lightly claw at her arm, possibly showing a small sign of affection. His words softly spoken as his lips pressed against her neck then shoulder before they parted only the warmth from his breath remaining in their place.

Her wrist began to sting; she could feel the tickle of a slow flowing stream running along her palm before dripping from her fingertips. Her brows bunched together as tears threatened to fill her eyes that quickly opened, widening as she tried to bring her arm to her chest to protect or even inspect it but, she couldn’t. Kara looked up at Cirdan fear consuming her expression, her eyes that were just moments ago filled with desire now red and swelling.

He had given her such pleasure but, now holds her firmly beneath him as she bleeds out onto the alter like a stuck pig for whatever reason he had seen fit. Sickly pale green flames erupted from the floor around them making her flesh feel like at any moment it would drip away from her frame, as if the underworld itself had opened its mouth to swallow them whole. Kara screamed as she struggled in his grasp, she could feel his fingernails biting at the soft sliced skin around her wrist as he carelessly held her still, chanting calling forth whatever twisted creature he would give her to as an offering. Her mind raced as her heart pounded against her chest, her body sinking back down against the alter as a portal ripped open the space beside them.”N…no!” She screamed as he quickly stood dragging her behind him to force her inside as he stepped through himself.

Minutes seemed like hours after she had stepped inside, the pressure building in her skull making it feel as if her eyes would pop from their sockets, so they remained shut pinned tightly together as her brows bunched. Her cheeks puffed out as her belly turned forcing her mouth to fill with bile.

Everything had come to a stop, her body swaying as she struggled to ground herself her eyes opening slowly, squinting as she struggled to focus. Darkness surrounded them, the smell of rotting corpses and every other foul thing that had been tossed into the mixture filling her nose, her nostrils flared as they burned. The air was thick making it hard for her to breath, even the small breeze that swept over her exposed flesh offering no relief. The wooded area that surrounded them remained silent.

“W…wher…” Her ears perked up as she heard a few twigs snap a low feral growl soon following.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:04 pm

As he entered into the chaos realm, Kara in tow with him as he held her arms firmly; he felt her uneasiness the creatures of the chaos realm fed on fear itself. There were growls off the distance feral growls with red beating eyes looking upon the two with a hungry expression upon their face, licking their chops like ravage dogs. They stayed within the shadows however, as flames shot up, dark green flames shooting up upon the swampy area.

They were within the forest the cave he searched for no too far off Snakes slithered upon the swampy area hidden within the confinements of the smoke and mists, one brushed up gently upon Kara’s legs as it moved slowly away and howls in the distance, giving the forest a haunted look to it. Cirdan looked about the place as if searching for what he desired since he discovered the rift between the worlds, also with the understanding of the multiverse and how he has avatars acting upon unison as flashes grew upon his former self the one of the future with no past. He stood there for what seems hours

His attention seem to shift for a moment as if something calling out to him, some distance murmur only he could hear, he grabbed hold of Kara once more as he guided her into the marshes, the water was knee high, as they waded through the dark greenish water, being careful to avoid the jet flames that shoot out of the ground, picking their way carefully he barely said a word to her or even spoke after the process was complete he was so focused on the noise that he heard as he neared the entrance of a dark cave, this cave had an evil aura about it, you can feel it like a chill upon your skin

They walked for what seemed hours , they finally reached the cave where the sword resides, finally after long periods of silence ‘’ Come on the sword is through here ‘ he motioned towards the cavern that was before them, as he bade her follow and despite everything that happened to the pair. He remained calm and expressionless as if this whole event was nothing new to him, as if he walked this path before and walked into the pits of hell.

He guided her unwillingly into the cave as darkness swept on, he moved away briefly as he grabbed hold of a torch and he chanted softly lighting the torch as flames sparkled to life creating a glow, the cave itself was 10 feet in height, as well as width and length the cave expanded several feet into the ground below the surface … ‘’ I think for now we make camp here ‘’ he said calmly as he looked about the place ‘’ We are safe for now, the only evil that needs to be feared, is fear itself ‘’ he glances at her ‘’ They feed off your fear, the denizens of this place ‘’ he said calmly and a matter of fact tone, he moves around placing wards around the camp to ensure their safety.

He had no idea that this was being played out through space in time, he felt something stir within the air, his eyes lifted up as he considered what was happening, his attentions shifted away from kara for the moment towards the darkness of the cave, something stirred within the chambers. He felt it calling to him the voice in his head promising him power beyond his imagination and control. His mind raced as if he was almost hypnotized by it, crowds worshipped him and feared him and yet hated him loathed him. A smirk spreads across his face as he used its powers to bring down the kingdom , those memories seem to be clear within his mind, as he watched the souls he have claimed, there screams ; begging for mercy as he hacked away and calling fourth the demons of hell, as his sword slashed against its victims skin ripping parts of their flesh as they fell to the floor blood splattered everywhere…

His eyes opened as he considered this news, he leans against the wall of the cavern area and wondered again if this adventure was a good idea or not. He glanced around some with a raised eyebrow sniffing the air like a wolf ‘’ Do you not sense it? ‘’ he asked her but more to himself really ‘’ The magic in the air and the shift of time ‘’

Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:29 am

Her heart pounded against her chest as he pulled her along. She could feel the eyes on her; hear the growls as they were circled. The viscous growls of creatures was all that could be heard from every direction. She jumped as dark green flames shot up from the ground lighting the area up just enough that she could see their red beating eyes hiding within the shadows, snarling and backing away as the small bit of light got close to them. He paused his eyes darting around as he remained silent; she jumped her body crashing against his as she felt a cool scaled creature brush against her leg making her shiver and whimper. Cirdan tightened his grip on his wrist dragging her along once more; the water from the swamp that was lite with its own fake glow along with the green flames quickly coming up to her thighs. She didn’t resist him, no longer struggled what would be the point of that? She didn’t really know where they were but, she had a pretty good idea.

He guided her quickly through the swamp, yanking her in all directions to pull her from the path of jet flames that shot out from it. It was still not possible to see through the dark greenish water that seemed to have a life of its own rising and falling with each of its slow deep breaths. They walked for what seemed hours not speaking one word to one another, he guided her through the thick fog that seemed to be around every turn she didn’t even really understand how he could see through it, and it was like he himself was being guided. He mumbled under his breath as they reached the mouth of a cave. The hair on her arm instantly standing, her flesh humming as an evil aura surrounded her making it hard for her to breathe once more. He dragged her in; she didn’t struggle as much as she could have. Her legs tightening as she forced him to slow his pace so that she could take every small detail of their surroundings. He pushed forward lighting the darkness that surrounded them with a small torch he had taken from the wall seconds ago, chanting softly under his breath. She could feel the heat from the fire warming her flesh as they entered a cavern where we suggested they should rest for a bit. His words made her shiver until her bones began to ache, she was afraid she couldn’t deny that and she was sure he could tell. She sat, leaning back against the damn wall of the cave as she watched him arrange wards around the camp to keep whatever evil lurked in the shadows out.

Kara watched him in silence as he paused again; he seemed almost hypnotized he swayed a bit as he leaned his body against the wall his ears perking up as if something or someone was speaking to him. He turned to her grinning that look alone making her heart race; her face went pale as all the blood seemed to drain from it. He was insane, yes she could feel the energy but he tilted his chin slightly sniffing the air like an animal with a blood crazed look in his eyes.”P...please let me go.” She almost seemed to bed as she curled up into herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Cirdan gazed longingly upon the sword as it seems to rest upon an alter; he felt the vibration upon the blade, the Cavern shook some as if a tremor or earthquake happened. As if something about the whole of the multiverse converged upon one another here within this very room. Something was happening he could not explain at this very moment, he felt the dark aura around the blade, and the room itself. Rocks fell upon the roof landing hard upon the ground below, some of them shattered or rolled off to the side. He turned from the alter after he fought the urges of the swords powers: he could retrieve it at any time he felt transfixed there however as he stood there muttering something under his breath.his concern of course deep down was for Kara’s safety unsure how far this shaking seems to expand he reached out towards the blades hilt as he grasped it’s familiar ages, he knew thousands of different possibilities in which he would fail to retrieve the blade, and succeed and many possible futures and pasts that seem to happen.

As if knowledge of thousands of years suddenly came upon his shoulders, and the burdens he now shares he lifted up the sword with ease giving off a soft moan upon the touch he stepped back with the black blade, as ash seems to drip upon the sword, smoke arising he became paler then normal almost ghost like in appearance now; he felt agony, rage and anger all swelled into one and something seem to happen then as guardians begin to come out of the rocky walls and head towards him as if some form of trap for retrieving the swords, these creatures were human like almost. They seem to have wings upon there back they swoop down upon him, giving a loud screeching noise as they dived for Cirdan, Cirdan seem to have anticipated this and the sword howled as he seems at a lost and losing control of his blade.

The sword acted upon its own accord as he felt the sword tingle upon his arms, the sword seem to have moved upwards slashing against the bird like creatures wings, and torso as it dived into its chest, the sword killed him almost instantly causing the creatures body to go into a state of agony, Cirdan knelt down as he plunged the sword upon the man’s heart, as it stole it’s vitality, and storing it into Cirdan’s own body. The other guardians saw it and soon fled not wanting to deal with the blade, Cirdan was weeping silently for this creature the other part of him knowing the wrongness of it. He got up from his spot as he sheathed his sword, thanking the gods Kara did not see this and wondered now where she has gone; it was as if he forgotten where he had went given the several entrances within the area that would lead to other areas.

Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:08 pm

She had followed him. Why would he think she would stay alone in a place as cold and dark as this, she was terrified of this place and of him? Her arms wrapped tightly around her crossed over her chest her nails lightly biting at her leather top as she tried to force herself not to cry out as the cavern shook, rocks crashing to the ground all around him but, he didn’t seem bothered. She watched with wide eyes as he reached out slowly wrapping his fingertips around the hilt of the large blade that rested upon an alter in the center of the room, the center of all the darkness that swarmed around them waiting for its moment to strike. It pulled at her as well teasing her, making her crave its power possibly even his.

She gasped as he lifted the sword his body jerking as his eyes shut words being muttered so softly from his lips there was no way possible she could understand them. She covered her mouth with her hands quickly so he would not know she watching him, his soft moan filling her ears as he stared down at the blade the black blade seeming to reflect light from it that wasn’t even present in the room, thick chunks off ash dripping from it as it moved leaving nothing but a trail of dark smoke behind. She could see the change in him his already fair complexion becoming pale his hair as well as if the life was being sucked from him slowly.

Her eyes darted in the other direction as she heard the screeches of winged creatures that swooped down towards him, their talons spread as their claws lashed out at him only to be quickly struck down by his blade. She couldn’t seem to watch any longer tears flooding down her face like a small river as she cried silently. What had he done? She took a step back as he knelt down plunging his sword into the creature’s heart. The other had fled in fear as it seen all of this unfold. Kara stumbled back as Cirdan stood; sheathing the sword making it clear to her that he now claimed it as his own.

She quickly turned running as her body seemed to sway, catching herself every so often with the wall her hands then lightly dragging along the sides to guide her through the darkness. She couldn’t allow him to find her, what would he do now that she was no longer useful to him? Her heart raced, her breaths quickly as she frantically searched for a place to hide, letting out a small whimper as she crashed to the ground her body landing half way into a small gash in the wall. She pulled herself inside, pulling her knees close to her chest as she buried her face against them praying he would not find her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Drake was already upon the scene watching from the shadows. His manipulation upon the shadow realm allowed him to merge more with the shadows then to really be standing on the physical plane. His light whispers would reach the ears of Kara as if Drake spoke them right next to her. In realization Drake was upon the shadow realm watching and interacting with the physical plane. “Funny when the darkness swallows someone they are always hiding…” Drake said as he observed the girl for a moment then turned his attention upon his brother.

Drake held one important item left to him by chance when his father was murdered he never got rid of the cursed blade. In fact the blade slightly adopted Drake, the sword engulfed Drake with power long ago and it took Drake 400 years to even come close to seizing control over the power. Drake now walked with the power confidently as he stepped from the shadows like a doorway giving birth to a lighter place which he knew as the physical realm.

“BROTHER! Long has it been since we have reunited!” Drakes sarcasm could be heard with ease simply because the last time Drake and Cirdan was within reach of each other Cirdan cut Drakes neck open and enchanted him in to the shadow realm. Drake not being able to speak could not manage to break the enchantment. Till recent discovery’s Drake had been trapped within the shadow realm watching people as he moved through the folds of shadows.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Cirdan sat there a moment overlooking the dead corpse he had just slain the soul has left it’s body and it’s vitality had indeed transferred into his own being, Cirdan got up cursing himself silently for his actions, he glanced around and he spotted Kara as if some six sense told him he was being watched his narrow eyes fell upon hers, as if now she would understand why he was feared by many and hated. He gripped the hilt of Stormbringer as it seem to murmur it’s pleasure upon the life it had taken, it would not allow him to put the sword away, not just yet it sensed something pure. The runes on the blade were well alive as it seems to slither up and down its side.

He had to get to Kara and get her free of the area, that was until he heard a familiar voice echo upon the caverns , before Drake even gotten to him however he pulled something out of a thin air, a feathered cloak Kara would recognize it, he soon used his magical energy as he vanished in thin air and appeared behind Kara after Drake went on the other end, he wraps the cloak upon Karas shoulders and as he does this ‘’ forgive me ‘’ he mutters enough where she would hear her ‘’ but you are no longer needed, now I must deal with my twin brother ‘’ as he gave her the cloak he chanted softly and sent her out of this realm and into the real world, he sent her to familiar surroundings the lake where she first appeared

He knew he would never see her again but he already scared her pretty bad and to point he doubt she want anything to do with him, he loved her dearly perhaps if the fates allow it they see each other again. But for now he could not think of her at the given time he sacrificed his love for her at that given time after he regained control; she was free and he was left to deal with his brother she play no part in this rivalry as he took his stance, and channeled in the energy ‘’ So what do I owe the pleasure ‘’ he appears several feet behind Drake as he gazed upon him with hatred upon his eyes as his sword upon his right hand ‘’ shall we end this conflict now ‘’ he said in a mocking tone of voice

Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:13 am

She sat there rocking, her arms wrapping tight around her legs that such brought as close to her chest as she possibly could. Her body jumped as she heard an unfamiliar male’s voice spoken softly in her ear, her eyes wide as they dart around quickly seeing only Cirdan. His eyes met hers for a brief moment before quickly tearing away she could hear the thud of a boot hitting the damp cool ground, followed by another softer footstep a few feet behind her, her head quickly snapped to the right following Cirdan’s gaze until it fell upon the other male that stepped out from the shadows. Her heart raced, her breaths quickening as she looked between the two, their features similar in many ways except, she took in a deep breath holding it as the male spoke to Cirdan trying not to bring any attention to herself. Her stomach turned, bile slowly creeping up into her mouth as her entire body began to tremble, she could feel the darkness around him that almost seemed to suffocate her. Her eyes began to swell; she was frozen in place unsure of what she could do to possibly escape this situation.

Kara stumble back as she crawled out from the small place she had attempted to hide herself in her hands trailing along the wall as she watched the male that spoke, she cried out as Cirdan seemed to vanish from her sight her body quickly crashing into his. She struggled as he wrapped her cloak quickly around her, she could tell his softly spoken words were sincere but before she could even respond in any way he spoke, not letting her go until she vanished before both of their eyes leaving nothing but a feint purple mist and a small white feather behind that slowly drifted down to the cavern floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Drakes dark robes and face mask hid his real appearance. Having being a elf raised child born again as a demon of power after his fatal encounter with his fathers cursed blade. It erupted with power burrowed all that power within Drake. All that energy and dark power from all the souls it had reaped. The power was meant to kill him but he clung to life. Holding and manipulating the power the power at will Drake was a shadow master and if his brother wished to fight him then he would willingly give him what he wanted. Drake moved his right hand around his back and pulled free from its sheath was the very cursed shadow blade that driven Drake to what he is today. The blade welcomed the shadows within the room in small tentacles within the darkness around the black steel. Facing the sword at his brother taking a defensive stance getting ready for his brothers move . If it was magic then he would be defended mind and defenses mended to his body. “Fight we will brother but do you think you will live after this fight? I have some paying back to do.”
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:12 pm

All it took was a simple blink in the eye and he appeared before him his right hand his sword Stormbringer murmured with pleasure upon its former masters hands, if Drake would of notice the Feather falling upon the caverns floor he would of gained more power than he has now and have control of a demi god, with a quick fluid motion and a simple spell he launched a fire ball towards the falling feather allowing it to burn it, weather he won or lose he did not want him to have Kara’s feather and he saw to it, he steadied his footing upon the cavern floors, as the ashes from the sword seem to drip off the tip of the blade, he watched as Drake pulled out his cursed sword; a sly smirk spreads across his face.

As Cirdan advanced forward towards Drake as if closing position onto his brother, He did not answer his question he ignored it simply, he was prepared to die and he was prepared to win. That was the chance he took upon this fight. He noted the shadows as they seem to swirl around his brother watching the manipulation carefully at the same time keeping pace of him, he pointed his fingers at him and a streak of lightning seems to be aimed upon Drakes heart in attempts to knock him backwards or distract him, as he shot of this lightning followed by the attack he begins to build up the energy within the place, silently calling upon the lords of chaos to help aid him upon the struggles to grant him more power

The shadows as well seem to swirl around Cirdan at the time in a brilliant dance spectral Cirdan seemed to phase transparent at the time as if he did not exist within this world, he called forth his avatars from other dimensional planes weather they served law or chaos it did not matter, there seem to be a barrier upon Cirdan then a protective barrier in which would prevent any magical attack placed upon him; Cirdan mastered the arts of sorcery and melee combat through his years of training a long time ago, no thanks to the people who helped him in this. There was a grin upon Cirdan’s face a grin in which he was mocking Drake in his feeble attempted as if he had something in store for his brother.

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:13 pm

He manage to channel in all his energy at the time as he sends off a bolt of energy towards drake in attempts to hit him square upon his face aiming directly to it, the energy seems to swirl around Cirdan, if the bolt of energy hits, another series of spell casting he chants softly as his body glows in a brilliant light, he found himself phasing out of the cavern and upon his teleportation there was a loud explosion within the cave as the rocks seem to collapse upon the ground hard, as Cirdan soon left the scene as he held the hilt of Stormbringer tightly around his firm grasp.

Cirdan now leaves the scene sorry i have waited long enough and i have people to see D )

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)   

Back to top Go down

In search of something (Private RP between me and Kara)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1