Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Journey Home (Private RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elros Carnisor
Tallendons Council Members

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:45 pm

He lifted her up upon his arms, carried her upon both hands after everyone left them be, everything seem to be back to normal almost. He walked her down the path towards the beach feeling the warmth of the breeze brushing past his face. He wrapped his cloak around her body to keep her warm, he also now knew that his family was no longer in charge of the Empire and yet they would still be welcome to live there in the Palace.

With Meledare upon his arms, as he begins to chant softly in a high elfish tongue the wind seems to pick up slowly at first wrapping itself around the both of them, and then it suddenly begin to pick up around them. He begins to feel light then as his feet seem to float off the ground; they begin to float in the air the both of them, he held onto Meledare protectively then and a calm assurance that nothing will happen to her.

They floated across the waters at a very quick pace, to on lookers it would seem or appear as if he is running on top of the water, his feet never touching the ground as they neared the docks he passed by some on lookers who only blinked at what they saw, the Empire seem to have magically restored itself. They made it upon land finally after what seemed several hours. The wind soon shifted itself causing them to float upon the skies ‘’ don’t look down ‘he whispered softly upon his loves ears as he held her firmly ‘’ The winds are carrying us home ‘’

he said softly as the Palace of Tallendon arisen before their eyes, they headed straight to Elros room as the wind itself acted upon its own accord blew the large windows open allowing them to enter safely inside softly, as he carried her upon his arms he moved over to their bed as he laid her down gently and kissed her deeply.

The winds outside soon shifted and died out as it soon became calm around them, as his eyes lingering upon hers. His hands descended upon her chest soothingly ‘’ I saw the image of her ‘’ he sighs softly as he gazes upon her ‘’ I refuse to allow it to happen again with you, I fear for conflict and yet I know I cannot avoid conflict…There will always be conflicts and struggles in this world. I know this now and I know now I must fight especially for those I care about…To fight for you most of all ‘’ he brushed his hands upon her hair soothingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:16 am

Mele squeezed herself against Elros as they began to move faster her hair whipping her in the face. He told her not to look down and she gladly obeyed admiring the stars above that covered the sky barely leaving a single space for darkness between them. Her eyes shut as she rests her head against his chest everything seeming to slow down as she slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Her eyes slowly opened as he placed her on his bed gently trying to cover her without waking her. Mele smiled as he leaned down pressing his soft lips to hers, she returned the kiss giving him as much as her worn body would allow her hand gently caressing his jaw line until it reached his shoulder as she began tugging at his shirt urging him to join her.

She whimpered as she stretched her sore body slipping along the silk sheets as his hands traveled to her chest. Mele placed her hand over his her smile remaining although it was a constant struggle for her to keep her eyes open. “Can you feel that?” she asked tilting her head as she gazed up at him. “It beats because of you my love, my husband.” She guides his hand up to meet her lips pressing them lightly to the back of his hand. “Please get some rest, with me.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:54 pm

He gazed upon her as he nodded, deciding to join his wife in bed with her, as he wraps himself around her body. Perhaps much needed rest was in order after a long eventful day; however he doubted he would actually really fall asleep even in the comfort of his loves arms. He laid there upon his back as he cuddled up close to her protectively even, and eventually despite him fighting sleep denying it he finally seem to drift off into a slumber, as his eyes closed all around him turned into darkness. The only sound he heard was his loves heartbeat and the warmth of her embrace.

A scream seem to echo upon his mind, a most agonizing scream of a female in pain and suffering as if she seen the end of days. A vision of his long lost wife who he did not fight for died before his eyes; a low growl could be heard as he struggled against the magical bonds that kept him there. He questions himself of why he didn’t fight for her and he knew the answer was because he hated to fight.
He watched her being butchered before his eyes mingled and torn to shreds as tears flowed down upon his eyes, as he sobs softly ‘’’ Damn you ‘’ he cursed upon the ascendant that killed her and there was an evil cackling laughter upon his voice, as he glares at him and with a wave of his hands knocked Elros back against his back.
A growl a feral growl escaped his lips as his eyes blaze in that fury like never before seen in his eyes, he broke out of the bonds that seem to chain him down he gazed upon the assassin as he marched swiftly and sends his sword piercing through his heart without warning and without a care he killed him as he twisted his sword inside, and upon his own heart he thrusts it out. As the assassins mocking grin goes into a grimace.
He laid the man down upon the ground slowly as the last breath escapes him; he deserved it he reminded himself as he stood there before his body. As he got up he turned to face Song as he neared her body he collapsed to the ground before her. His eyes narrow upon her broken body as he cradled her there ‘’ I am so sorry….’’ He murmured softly as he sobbed upon her body kissing her forehead softly closing her eye as if she could be sleeping, he got up from the ground as he gazed upon her body for what seemed to be an hour.
He begin to bury her he wanted to give her a proper resting ground, as he dug the grave…The grave of his own wife. After he buries her body, and filling up the grave, he stood there in silence as he gazed upon the grave stone kneeling before her, he turned around and walked away then…

Another image came upon his mind soon after that a voice ‘’ Don’t blame yourself ‘’ a females voice ‘’ it was not your fault and there was nothing you could of done, you have done your best ‘’ the voice echoed upon her mind as Elros stood there in an open field a white field as an image of his dead wife so long ago appeared, she was beautiful almost an angelic quality about her she wore long black hair and a white dress it seems.. ‘’ I always know you to be a brave soul, you have done your best to protect those you love, If anything I am proud of you…you have overcome your fears of conflict and now seem to understand you cannot avoid battle and now that you have moved on you can let me go..’’ she spoke elegantly ‘’ I will always be watching you, you have so much to live for….’’ She smiled and walked over to Elros and kissed him gently as she glides her hands upon his hair ‘’ You are in love with her and you will now fight for her ‘’ She spoke softly as she held her hands out a silver necklace was in her hands that of a cross and passed it onto Elros as he seems to look upon it and he closed her hands ‘’ Keep it ‘’ he says softly to her ‘’ And thank you ‘’ he looked upon her eyes for the moment

He rested upon the bed, as his mind seems to drift off into a peaceful slumber now, where he thought of his wife now and the past now and he knew that many new trails will be pressed upon him and he knows she will need to be trained now and he knows that he would be the one to train her. He opened his eyes as he gazed upon her body and upon her as he messaged his hands upon her back gently ‘’ you have been through a lot my dear, and I promise you I will be there for you through everything from now on, I will fight for you even to death if I need to…I love you ‘’ he whispered upon Meledare softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Mele could feel his pain ripping through her as his life fell apart before his eyes. His lover lied their before him lifeless and covered in her own blood once again, tears rolling down his cheeks. How badly she wanted to help him to save her just to end his pain but, she couldn’t. She watched everything play out in his mind as she had once before seeing it through his eyes but unable to do anything. This time seemed different going beyond the slaughter. Thing flashed in her mind she had not seen before the burial and the female appearing again, her dark silky hair lightly catching in the breeze as well as her white gown the material seeming to shimmer in their brightened surroundings, she was beautiful. She moved closer to press her lips to him leaving nothing behind but a peaceful feeling with the words she spoke before she departed.

Meledere opened her eyes only to find Elros laying beside her, his eyes that lovely shade of light blue she couldn’t seem to shake from her mind staring back at her. She smiled as she slowly closed the space between them to press her lips lightly to his, breathing him in.

She pulled away her smile returning, a smile he hasn’t seen in sometime. She slowly reached up to brush a few strands of fallen hair from his face before tucking it behind his ear. “I love you.” Is all she says before she stretches once more letting her body roll into his. “Can we stay right here all day?” she pouts, giggling softly. “I don’t believe we have anywhere to go…”

Mele rests her head on his arm as she continues to watch him, her cheeks tinting a light shade of red as her belly grows demanding attention. She takes in a deep breath clearing her throat before she speaks. “Love, I wanted to wait for the right time to tell you. I don’t feel there will ever be a right time.” She pauses clearly hesitating for a moment as she takes his hand in hers squeezing it lightly. “I am with child Elros, your child.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 pm

He had his eyes open, and yet aware of his surroundings at the time, the dreams they seem to have ended. He woken up as he stared upon the lights in his rooms, he felt like a brand new person something in him that stirred perhaps the inner flames of adventure and battle. He felt re awakened for the first time in all his life a smile spreads across his face as he came to realize this revelation as if his spirits have been reawakened and the flames inside of him have been renewed, he felt so alive as if he was reborn again as if the past held no sway upon his morale and code of honor.
He brushed his loves hair, his beloved wife as he gazed upon her and as he kissed her in return gently ‘’ We can stay here for as long as possible ‘’ he responded softly to her and offered a calm reassured smile, it seemed if a glimpse he appears to be younger almost as young as Cirdan, his features seem to have changed some he no longer looked like an older man. What was it that could have caused such a change upon his body, and heart? Perhaps the bonds that held him are broken finally; his guilt was free at last.
He shivered in anticipation and then as he gazed upon his love his smile never leaving upon his face when she announced she was pregnant by his child, a sudden rush of joy spreads across his heart he reached out to her and hugged her sobbing but not out of depression, but sobbing for joy and he brushed his hands gently across her face as he gazed upon her eyes, how it melt his heart every time he peers into it. He held both her hands lifting them both up as he kissed them gently , his eyes gazing upon her s still never once leaving them as he said ‘’ I love you so much, this brings me joy in my life ‘’ he moves her hands upon his heart as it beats a steady beat
‘’ As you see my love ‘’ the smile never leaving upon his face ‘’ My heart beats for you, and only you ‘’ He leans forward and kisses her deeply as he gazes upon her eyes, the knowing look as if he allows his own desires to take hold of him. He moves down upon her neck and kisses it tenderly and yet gently as his hands slowly danced down her chest as if he had other things upon his mind..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Mele stared at Elros for a moment the look of desire seemed to gleam in his eyes she had never seen before. Her eyes wandered over every inch of his face. He was beautiful to her of course, his skin smooth with a slight glow that she had never taken notice either, his body seeming loser as he moved to her with ease. His hair was long and like silk as it always had been making her giggle as it brushed against her chest when he leaned in for a kiss.

She smiled as he took her hands in his, her cheeks heating as his lips pressed against them. She was glad she had told him. Her eyes beginning to swell with tears as well, so happy she could bring this man the small amount of joy she had, knowing how badly he needed it in his life.

Meledere’s eyes shut as his body pressed against hers, his chest beginning to quickly rise and fall as he thrusts forward letting her know what it was he intended to do to keep them busy that afternoon. She welcomed him, her arms wrapping around his shoulders as she fell back against the bed a whimper escaping her as she enjoyed the warmth of his touch, his large hands kneading at her breasts, the touch she had thought the night before she would never feel again. Elros all hers, her lover, protector and husband, she smiles at that thought.

Mele slightly lifted her head to press her lips to his once more tearing the cover away that separated his body from hers; she parted her legs so that he may comfortably rest between them. It had been so long since they had a moment of peace, time to spend together safely in each other’s arms, she wouldn’t even think of denying him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:49 pm

He kissed her ever so gently upon her soft lips, as his eyes lingered upon hers, as his hands danced down upon her chest as he undresses her slowly revealing the marvel of her beauty, and the passion he would share with her. As he kissed down her neck slowly brushing his lips against her soft skin, a shiver running through his body of delight. He moves between her legs as he presses his body against hers holding her gently. He continued to kiss her neck biting into it softly as his hands messages down upon her chest soothingly.

He gazes upon her eyes, as he kisses her lips tenderly biting them softly, from playful nibble to a more passionate kiss, his heart racing upon each kiss, as his body presses against hers as he could think of nothing else at this moment then to spend the rest of the day with her upon their rooms. A smile crossed upon his face as he helped push aside the covers upon their beds.

He moved his free hand with a slight wave as he used some of his magic then, the windows closed automatically as the room darkens itself and candles seem to light up upon the room dancing about the place, creating a more romantic settings then it has been as he offers a warm smile upon her as his eyes lingered

(Due to the content of the RP we will be moving it to the PM/ messanger.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Mele stretched rolling over towards Elros slowly rubbing her eyes before opening them. She leans forward pressing her lips to his. She couldn’t believe she had fell back asleep after the last few hours they had spent together her thighs still ached as she sat herself up the muscles tightening as they still quaked lightly. She looks down at him as her smile returns, her belly growling. How long had it been since she had something to eat? She thought to herself as she brushed her fingertips gently along his belly. “Wake up love.” She whispers softly as she leans back down pressing her lips to his. “Let’s get something to eat.” She gives him a light shake.

Her eyes took in the room; the candles had long burned out as the afternoon sun shown in through the small window beside the bed. Fresh fruit was placed in the bowl as it always had been meaning the servants had come in and not made their presence know. She tosses the sheets aside yawning as she stretches her legs dangling off the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:37 pm

For the first time in years perhaps years, he slept peacefully that night after they had made love like never before. He opened up to her in many ways possible. His body felt invigorated and refreshed. He felt a tender kiss placed upon a woman’s lips as he returned it, knowing full well who it is he explored her mouth for a moment with his tongue as he slips it inside her. He slowly awakens as she shakes him hearing her call out to him; he begins to slowly open his eyes; stretching his body out and muscles he felt as if a thousand burdens had washed away from him, he felt as if he was a whole new person.

He stretched out his muscles as he felt invigorated and renewed the sensation he had felt so good, he at first thought he had died perhaps that he went off to heaven and but he knew he didn’t and he knew this was no dream. He shakes his head as he yawns slightly some his eyes fixed to Meledare ‘’ Hmm we can go to the kitchens see what they have cooking up right now..’’ he looks out the window as the sun rays beat down upon him and the after scent of the candles filled his nose he got up as he put on his pants and leather boots strapping them both on.

He moved over to his armor as he grabbed hold of it placing it over top his tunic, vest strapping it on he had dark armor same color as his other family member’s armor and family emblem on it. He strapped his sword around his belt buckle, something he hardly does these days. He knew he would need it no matter what now, he knew now that he had to fight for those he loves and he gazed upon Meledare and made a silent vow that if anyone came to harm her he would see to it personally that they would pay for their crimes.

He walks over to her and kisses her deeply and lovingly as his hands glide down upon her chest soothingly, his eyes lingering upon hers for the moment ‘’ I love you Meledare so very much ‘’ he says softly to her with a smile, offering her an apple to eat for now until they get some decent food in there systems. He offered his hands out to her ‘Shall we go off and explore the Palace some or perhaps the world once more?’’ he said softly ‘’ Or would you rather us eat and then go back to bed for some ‘’ Fun’’ he said with a smile as he motioned her to join him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 am

Mele smiled as she watched him stir groaning in protest as he stretched. They had spent the entire night making love causing her body to ache still in some places. She shut her eyes as he returned the kiss breathing him in as her right hand rested on his chest the sheet quickly being ripped away so that she may feel the warmth of his bare flesh against her palm. She couldn’t think of anywhere else she would want to be at this moment, being beside him made her feel complete, loved wanted by someone for more than what she could offer them.

Her eyes followed his as he turned his head to gaze out the small window beside his bed, the sun shining brightly now lighting up the entire room. It had to be sometime in the early afternoon now she could hear the birds in the gardens singing there wonderful songs for all to here. She took in a deep breath enjoying the scent of the fresh flowers that were placed in the room as they slept by the servants, the smell of the melted candles which flames had burned out not to long ago. Mele looked back to him as he stood the sheet falling away completely as he moved away from the bed they had shared so many times before, her cheeks tinting a light shade of red as her body began to heat. He was beautiful to her his muscular body moving gracefully across the floor as he made his way to his armor tugging it on as he spoke. “We really should.” He belly growls once more starting to ache at just the mention of all the delicious things that may be cooking. “I feel like I haven’t eaten in days…”

She watched him as he dressed, she was saddened to see him covering himself from her, she could stare at his naked body all day if he would allow it but, the way his armor hugged him would have to do. His dark armor resting against his pale smooth flesh looked just as tasty. She perked her brow as he placed his sword at his side but remained silent, it was something she had never seen him do and it made her wonder what had changed as they slept besides his appearance.

Mele smiled as he walked over to her rising to her feet with the sheet wrapped loose around her body fearing that one of the servants may walk in at any time and see her, she is still very shy except for around Elros that has not changed. She smiles against him lips as they meet hers the warmth from his hands heating her flesh more so than it already was as his fingertips gently glide along her flesh that is exposed to him. Her eyes leave his for a moment as he offers her the small red apple she gladly accepts quickly bringing it to her mouth and letting out a soft whimper in delight as the sweet juices roll over her tongue her eyes shutting briefly. She brings up her hand to cover her mouth as she speaks while still chewing her head tilting to the side clearly showing her curiosity. “I thought that after all that had happened you wouldn’t want to leave the palace grounds for a while?” She sits back down on the edge of the bed in front of him. “Trouble seems to follow me.” She smiles as she looks up at him giggling at his last question. “And getting some food then returning here doesn’t sound like a bad idea at all.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:02 pm

He gazed upon her as he offered a slight smile ‘’ I suppose it’s best you get dressed so that we may head off from the room, unless you prefer the servants bring us the food here instead. ‘’ He sat down upon his chair across the bed from her as he stared upon her eyes for the moment; as he thought of the past few days and the night before he hardly remembered the dream and yet he felt his soul and conscience purified as if the burdens of guilt has lifted off his shoulders.

He cut the apple slices as he looked upon her and stared upon her eyes ‘’ so what sort of adventures would you like to do today ‘’ he asked in a conversational tone, for the past few weeks perhaps the past month they had quite the adventures, and most of it was simply chaotic to an extent. He eyed her and smiled softly they had been through hell and back more than one time but the last adventure perhaps took its toll on the both of them. Perhaps it was best that they both take a few weeks break and stay around the palace for a while, least it’s safer there for the most part. He finished slicing the apple as he hands it off to Meledare she still wore the sheets around her body to keep her at least clothed he noted.

He could not seem to take his eyes off of her as he sat there casually upon the chair before her near the bed, as he leaned back some ‘’ perhaps it’s best to summon some servants to bring us food, so that away we don’t have to move ‘’ as if on cue the servants walked in with some food perhaps due to them being all magically imbued with the higher ups within the palace they could come at their call and they carried several trays of food of different variety as they placed it on the table.

They bowed their heads low as they made their leave soon after they placed them careful around the table. As some moved before the table with wine bottles; the wine bottles consisted the most famous of all wine bottles they were in golden goblets with rubies etched upon it, they poured the drinks and they stepped aside and faded off into the shadows, they acted almost like sentries and yet they had no face to them their faces were hidden they were not normal servants in fact some of them came from the chaos realm, they were shadowy creatures that were well under control by the Carnisor family perhaps one of their more darker secrets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:35 am

Mele didn’t hesitate as he handed her the slices of apple, with a smile she took them quickly shoving one into her mouth before placing the rest on the table beside the bed. He was right it was time for her to get dressed, what if someone was to come into the room to get him? She place her hand on his knee to help herself up lightly padding across the room until she reached the closet she had remember he had places dresses in for her. She took a deep breath smiling as her eyes scanned each of the gowns her fingertips gliding along the length of light blue silken material that seemed cool to the touch its beauty coming close to that of Elros’s eyes.

She dressed quickly as she listened to him speak. “I would prefer to stay within the palace walls for some time if that is ok with you?” her words were muffled as she pulled the dress over her head, she could here footsteps lightly moving across the floor making her quickly turn only to find servants placing food on the tables neatly. Her eyes widen as she watches them silently backing against the closet door she had just shut there faceless bodies moving fluidly silently across the room before quickly fading into the shadows, only one remained placing golden goblets gently on the table before filling their glasses only turning to follow the same path as the others.

Mele moved quickly across the room, her face pale as she sat herself on Elros’s lap her eyes darting around the room in search of the servants that were no longer there. “What …where did they go I don’t recall seeing them before?!”She looks to Elros then to the food across the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:22 pm

He knew Meledare was scared of the shadowy figures that appeared out of now here at least that is what it seemed like they were always however there within the shadows; even Elros knew this to be true they always kept a vigil watch over the family and the Palace itself. They are the Guardians of the Palace secrete to the outside world, Elros remained calm as he watched his head tilting slightly as he watched them and he gave them a quick nod in recognition as she sat upon his lap. ‘’ They are our servants, and guardians within the Palace.’’ He explained to her casually as if this was not an expected occurrence ‘’ they hide themselves quite well, and reveal themselves when it is necessary. ‘’ He turned to look at her his eyes gazing upon her eyes; she had his memories in the past as much as he had hers due to the bond they shared. She would have known what those creatures are. They were servants of chaos that served to protect the family.

This was a well-kept secret that even the outsiders did not know about; if they knew who their loyalties truly lied with they feared the open revolt from the people within the Empire if they learned that there leaders have always aligned themselves in Chaos favor, even the most trusted of advisors did not know of these servants that hide within the shadows, concealed and Meledare seem to have unlocked such a secret. ‘’ They are not alive, and they are not dead, they are soulless creatures and servants of chaos with the pact my family has created in secrete no thanks to Cirdan and his recklessness of power, Yes I admit now to you I am a servant of Chaos ‘’ he eyes her calmly as he scans her up and down ‘’’ But on the same note I am not overly fond of being a servant of Chaos and the powers it gives me.. I am not overly proud of it ‘’ he looks at her hoping she’d understand this was not of his choosing ‘’ I am a knight of the balance. I serve to protect the harmony of the world and ensure that it is well kept ‘’ he shrugs at the proclamation and the fact he admitted this to her after so long.

He held both her hands calmly as he eyed her ‘’ I love you Meledare you are my life and my love, my soul mate even ‘’ he brushes his fingers through her hair soothingly ‘’ There is no need to fear these creatures so long as you are with me, and always remain by my side ‘’ he said ever so calmly as his blue eyes peered into hers and in hopes that would answer her question and he also on that note gave her the most deepest and darkest of secrets of his family’s legacy as much as burdens to her with such knowledge she now has..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:35 am

She sat in silence as he explained himself, she knew as long as he was by her side he would never let anything harm her he ever protected her against his own family. She sighed as he continued on calling them guardians; she knew that was far from what they were. Mele forced herself to smile, it didn’t matter. Nothing seemed to matter to her anymore she was safe, here in his arms away from all the others. What more could she ask for?

She curled herself on his lap a bit more taking his hands and guiding them to wrap around her body as she rested her head against his chest, she still hadn’t dressed but, she really didn’t care she only wanted to be here in his arms for as long as he would allow it. She took in a staggered deep breath as she watched the shadow creatures disappear once more leaving nothing but the food behind as proof they were there. She changed the subject as quickly as possible, trying to to ruin their first day alone, which since they had met was something rare. “Love, what shall we do today? I would prefer to find something in the palace.” She did enjoy the adventures they had but, all of them seemed to end badly or with one of them hurt. “Could we perhaps go back to the training grounds or, we could enjoy the gardens? Last time were were out there our time was cut short.” She frowned remembering their romantic evening that was interrupted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:54 am

Leans back as he looks at her and brushes his hands soothingly through her hair, his fear was ever to lose her and he knew he couldn’t bear the thought of losing her. His breathing was calm as he held onto her after he explained to her of the Guardians and he knew he give his life for her if he had to, he sacrificed almost everything, his eyes narrowed upon her as he offered a calm smile remembering the days when everything was good, the adventures they shared together and the struggles they overcome together, the nights of romance, the candles that seem to burn endlessly within their hearts and souls. She was his soul mate he knew as he stared upon her beautiful body and features, taking in every measured detail about her.

His heart yearned to be near her to hold her and embrace her, never to let go, always to fight for her and to protect her. Was he being over protective he wondered to himself and not for the first time, he gazed upon her eyes for the moment as he brushes his fingers through her hair soothingly once more, as he considered his options and he knew there romantic evening has been delayed for now. He motions for her to get up as he to sits up ‘’ I suppose we can head to the training grounds ‘’ he said softly as he stared at her naked body and back up at her ‘’ I love you Meledare, more than anything in this world.. You’re the one that brings me joy in life. We may have gone through struggles in the past with the adventures we had, we have overcome them before ‘’ he said softly as he gazed upon her

He thought back during the times they did have the struggle ‘’ I’d never let you go and you know I would never give up on you, no matter what it takes… ‘’ He moves down before her as he grasps her hands with his gently and lovingly in a sort of embrace ‘’ our love is far stronger then you know, we will overcome any obstacle that is thrown are way together, so long as we remain strong, we must remain strong…if one is weak the other is as well ‘’ he looks into her eyes in hopes she understands as he gets up from his spot as he gazed upon his wife, his love and mate. ‘’ I believe we should head to the training ground perhaps…. ‘’ he gave a nod ‘’ But I suppose you should get dressed, unless you prefer not to be…’’ he offered a soft smile at her of course his last statement was merely a joke ‘’ Then after we finish our training we will have the romantic night that was taken from us…’’ he added with a nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:26 am

She stood as he had requested, listening silently as he spoke her lips curled back as she smiled back to him. She leaned forward pressing her lips to his her eyes shutting as she took in a deep breath to inhale his scent. He was beautiful, making her insides heat every moment they were together. She couldn’t live without him, like he couldn’t without her. She could feel his words that only seemed to tug at her heart strings causing her eyes to swell. She lifted her hand slowly it was a bit shaky from all the emotions that overwhelming her. She could feel the love, the fear the hope and loss everything he had bottled inside but didn’t want to release. “I love you Elros.”

Her smile remained as she leaned back to gaze into his beautiful blue pools that seemed teary as well. She ran her fingertips along his jaw before brushing his hair from his face, giggling with his comment. She lowers her eyes as she pulls back shrugging at her lack of clothing. “Well I wouldn’t mind but, I doubt you would like your servants staring at me.” She smiles as she looks up to him, she nips at her lip as she turns her cheeks tinting a light shade of red as he watches her make her way to the closet he had her dresses placed in. “That all sounds wonderful, what would you recommend I wear?” She grabs a dress from the closet, it was lovely and yet simple, she pressed it against her naked body and began to twirl as if dancing in the center of the room, the cool fabric cause goose bumps to train along her, she pauses to look to him again smiling. ”Care to dress me today?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:08 pm

He smiled at her marveled upon her beauty as he watches her dance about with the dress, listening into her every words as he smiles softly at her; he moves up from his spot and walks over to her ‘I don’t think I’d want anyone else staring upon your body that way to be honest ‘’ He replied almost immediately and yet calmly as he moved closer to her, where he can take in her scent as he smiled slightly at her. ‘’ I can help you get dressed my love ‘’ he gives a nod as he takes the dress in his hands, feeling the soft fabric, he moves her hands up above her head as he easily slides the dress over her, upon the back it had a zipper upon it revealing most of her back skin, he slowly zips it up for her as he leans forward and kisses her gently, grasping both her hands gently eyeing her

‘’ You are the most beautiful women in the world my love, and I love you with all my heart and soul..’’ he says to her softly as he kisses her lips gently as his fingers trail down her hair soothingly as he turns her around with grace and ease as if they were dancing as he observed and marveled upon her beauty with her dress it was a simple dress, and yet she made it seem angelic like to him as he could not help but to smile at her, it was as if all their adventure and everything they went through it was nothing but a bad dream that would soon fade, he gazed upon her he knew she went through hell and yet somehow he felt she retained her innocence and her beauty and compassion.

He held her upon his hands gently as he looked at her just admiring he did not have to say a word to her to express how he felt to her, he was a man, a warrior skilled in swords and hand to hand combat. He remains strong every muscles in his body reflected upon years of training, the scars as well, some revealed upon his upper arms as he flexed his muscle in a twitch, he wore his black suite of armor as well and was armed and had several daggers upon his boots, and two scimitars around his sheaths and his long black hair flowed down over his shoulders, he moved to retrieve his bow, and arrows as he places them securely upon his back case ‘’ I think we need to find you a new weapon as well for you to defend yourself … ‘’ he added with a smile ‘’ And I shall train you personally on how to use it. ‘’ he said with a calm as he watched her for moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 am

She stopped as she watched him near her smile never fading as he took the dress from her hands then twirling her around. She shut her eyes as his fingertips gently caressed the sides of her arms, slowly running along her flesh until they reached her fingertips and guiding her hands above her head. She leaned back against him as he inhaled her head tilting to the side as he took in her scent, his cool plate armor brushing against her back side making her shiver before he slipped her dress on and the warmth of his lip pressing against her neck. He steps away for a moment to zip her dress, her body already missing the feeling of his against hers that quickly.

He took both of his hands in hers after he spun her to face him, before he could speak she leaned in stealing a kiss, her eyes shutting slowly as she let it linger close enough she could feel the warmth of his breath against her cheek. She looked up to him through her thick dark lashes; the look in her eyes couldn’t be mistaken with any other. She desired, cherished possibly even would worship this man if he so desired it of her. “I am nothing without you.” She says in response to his words, giggling as he begins to make her twirl slowly as if he was taking the place of the dress to dance with her on his own.

As he spoke she slowly came to a stop the room spinning slightly making her giggle until she crashed against his chest, she got up on her tip toes giving his cheek a quick peck as he spoke. “Well, if I remember the bow you had given me should be around here somewhere?” her eyes began to quickly dart around the room as she remained against him. “Maybe your servants had moved it?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:50 pm

He eyed her as he smiled softly as he moves his hands down upon her chest soothingly, as he moved forward once more pressing his lips upon hers. He moved back as he observed her she was beautiful to him in every way possible he loved her with all his heart and nothing can ever come between the pair, they been through hell together and back making it out stronger then they came in. His eyes traveled every inch of her body was near to perfection, his eyes lingered upon her bracelet however she kept on her weather she realized that it was there or not.

After they got dressed and ready he decided to guide her out of the room... At least before they change their mind and get undressed and back on the bed they go. He closed the door behind them as he guided her arm to arm down the hall. ‘’ I have a better weapon of choice for you my love since you seem to favor the bow more, I have one that might be useful for you ‘’ a smile spreads across his face as he moved her towards the armory the white bow which shined the brightest seems to rest upon it’s alter, it was an ancient artifact weapon sentient some would even say as if the arrows at mind of its own; however the arrows are unlimited arrows, once one arrow is released it magically appear before wielder, of course not much was known to the weapon for no one’s bothered to really use it, the bow was elven made

Elros would approach it but he gave pause, had some strange magic if she was to possess this bow he knew all she had to do was take it and it became one with her, the powers are almost unlimited to her, and what the arrows shoot is upon her own choosing as well, and he knew the arrows would always almost hit there mark unfailingly ‘’ I cannot take the bow for you, you have to take it, if the bow accepts you then you have gained a new ally and it help defend you upon the time of need ‘’ his words were calmly spoken as he eyes her and nod his head in encouragement as he stood there watching her to see if she’d go for it or not leaving the choice up to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:04 am

She remained silent as he took her in although it had seemed to be a lifetime that they had spent together; he still managed to make her blush. As he took her hand to guide her she leaned in wanting to remain as close to him as possible, it was comforting the warmth of his body wrapping her like a blanket making her feel safe even after all that has happened. She could see his features change the moment his gaze feel from her eyes locking onto the bracelet he had placed on her and she quickly moved her wrist out of his sight, she didn’t want to be reminded of it either at least not yet.

She looked up at him as he spoke, he was right she did favor the bow and would like to learn as much as possible, anything he was willing to take the time and teach her. The moment he had paused she did as well her eyes quickly taking in the room around them before coming to a rest of the bow he had spoken of it was beautiful seeming to have a life of its own, a soft hum filled her ears as she stepped forward. She reached out hesitating before she allowed her fingertips to press lightly against its limb, tracing along the shallow design that seemed to be etched into its sleek body its string seeming to shimmer in the feint light the open doorway had allowed in the room as it rested upon the alter.

Meledere paused once more; her eyes slowly shutting as her fingertips gently wrapped the grip firmly taking it in her grasp as she would a lover. The moment she lifted it from its resting place she sighed, she could feel her flesh begin to tingle as its energy seemed to fill her body soothing her like she thought only Elros himself could. She took in a deep, staggered breath as she looked back over her shoulder at him offering him a warm smile letting him know she was ok. ”It’s beautiful.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:17 pm

He leaned back against the wall, the shadows covered parts of his body, and features ‘’ the bow has accepted you as its wielder; you can feel the call of the weapon. The weapon is the very extension of your inner self, it will do your bidding once you’re trained well with it, and you notice the sentient quality of it. Do not let it control you, but you control it. You are the master of the weapon ‘’ there was a sense of irony in his words as he spoke to her, a calm assuring tone of voice, he was sure she was meant for this weapon. Though it possessed no evil quality about it, the weapon was forged by the lords of the higher worlds, this much he knew one who was pure of heart and not evil by nature could wield such a weapon. He knew the trails she had endured would be considered evil, but he knew deep down she still possessed the innocent required to wield the weapon.

Elros looked at her as he watched her hold onto the weapon, he knew the power it possessed and knew what it was doing to her at this moment. He also knew of the inner demon she possessed within her, he was shocked to know that it accepted her regardless. However he kept his expression calm and assuring, he was careful not to hint at her on anything he knew, he crossed his arms over his chest standing in such a posture as he offered a calm assuring smile back at her ‘’ It is indeed a beautiful weapon ‘’ he responded to her statement as his eyes gazed upon her for a moment ‘’ Are we done here then? ‘’ he offered as he eyed her up and down once more in a quiet observation

He moved past her into a more darker side of the armory, something evil lurked there not the same quality of evil when Stormbringer was presence but another quality, there was two swords that rested upon the alter. The shadows acted upon their own accord around here, with an outstretched hand he grabs the hilt of the shadow blades, giving him the ability to manipulate the shadows within the room at will his slender fingers wrapped around the hilt of the sword, Elros gazed upon it for a moment. It’s been such a long time since he held the sword. There was something in the air this very night; he sniffed it he felt something a presence he hasn’t known in sometime. He thought nothing of it of course, though his demeanor has changed a bit. He placed the shadow swords within his sheaths, as they seemed to be well attached to him now. ‘’ I believe are job here is done, so where next?’’ he turns to look at her he walked, as he walked the shadows seem to swirl underneath him following him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Home (Private RP)   Today at 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down

The Journey Home (Private RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1