Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Out for an adventure. (Open RP Upon Invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thalos Carnisor
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-09-11

PostSubject: Out for an adventure. (Open RP Upon Invite)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:30 pm

He was angry at his father for not going after their mother and his wife; he did not understand the situation he was far too young. All he knew was as he packed upon his room as if to run away from the others, as he finished his packing his twin brother walked in the cocked his head slightly looking at him as he crossed his arms over his chest ‘’ Going somewhere brother? ‘’ He asked calmly as he walked in and plopped himself on his bed looking at the bag he packed and his sword upon his bed. ‘’ Yes I am leaving I had enough of the silly drama…’’ he said his voice shaking as his blue eyes stared at Cirdan Jr he wore black pants and ragged cloth tunic black and brown he did not dress like he was royalty as Thalos did.
‘’ You don’t understand the situation brother, I think you are taking this a bit more over board and over reacting as you always do! ‘’

he pointed at him with his stubby finger in the chest as he jumps off the bed ‘’ They need a break just accept the facts and you know mother won’t abandon us fully, no mother in the world could abandon kids ‘’ he spoke with innocence within his voice and a reassurance as Thalos considered it and he shrugged’’ Still not enough, I need to get out of here ‘’ he grumbled to himself as he hoisted his bag over his shoulders ‘’ I am almost an adult and I should be allowed to venture out of the Palace, it was damn well nice of Thassarian to let us live here.

Don’t you see the freedoms we now have that our parents are no longer ruling the family we are in no more danger, and that Richter guy who kidnapped us we were lucky to have escaped just barely and who knows maybe he left, and is not causing trouble or perhaps he died ‘’ Thalos explained ‘’ So don’t you think we should be allowed out of the Palace for a change, how else would we learn to grow and to be notice…hardly anyone knows of us!’’ he reminded his brother ‘’ Even our grandfather has no idea about us ‘’

he let out a frustrated sigh ‘’ Not that you understand, you are named after him after all I just have desire to see him and see the world ‘’ Cirdan stood there listening to his brothers rants and frowned he could not argue his logic ‘’ Fine so what should I tell father if he comes asking questions of where you went?’’ he looked at him ‘’ He would be disappointed when he returns to find that you are no longer here and heartbroken ‘’ he threw the last statement in there for the dramatics ‘’ I am sure you will figure that out ‘’ was all he said and he turned and walked out of the Palace ground, as he set up his steed it was a small one enough to fit him as he hoisted himself up above him he glanced around to ensure no one was around as he galloped down the path and out of the Empire which took several days he finally reached the stream that gently flowed down to a lake not too far from here.

As he reached the lake he decided that he would take a rest there for the moment and set up camp, it took him several hours for him to set it up and there he slammed his pack to the side and sat down by his bag leaning against it using it as a pillow and sighs heavily as he gazed upon the skies , wondering for the first time why he has done it. He wanted to turn back but there would be no sense in it his eyes lingered for a moment as he eyes the lake with a curiosity ‘’ I wonder what sort of adventures will I get myself into…’’ he wondered aloud as birds flew off into the skies once more.

Last edited by Thalos on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kara
Seasoned Poster

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Out for an adventure. (Open RP Upon Invite)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:31 pm

The swan dipped her head down into the cool water her eyes slowly closing as it washes over her. She ruffles her feathers her head slowly turning as she takes in her surroundings along the secluded shore of the river. The sand shifts under her large webbed feet and one would think a soft sigh of pleasure had escaped her as the breeze began to pick up causing her feathers to part in some places. She spread her wings not in an attempt to fly but as if stretching, scanning the area once more. Quickly the swan seems to fold over as if in pain, her thin bones cracking as clumps of feathers begin to fall away her wings becoming longer her feet becoming larger as her form begins to change completely.

Kara stands taking in a deep breath as her head falls back her eyes gazing up towards the sky as she stretches once more her hand swiftly coming up to brush away some feathers that remained from her well-kept golden armor that seemed to shimmer as it reflected the light from the sun. She lightly ran her tongue along her lips moistening them as her hands came up to release her cloak allowing it to fall to the ground behind her piece by piece she removed her armor gently setting it on the ground in a pile until nothing more remained.

She smiles as she steps forward wiggling her toes in the sand before slowly skimming it along the surface of the water she begins move out a little further until her silky blonde hair lifts from her lower back to float along the surface. Her eyes shut once more as her back arches allowing her to dip her hair in the water as the warmth from the sun beats down on her chest, her muscles relaxing as she lowers herself stopping once the water reaches her shoulders.

She needed this so badly to allow herself a small moment of peace after all that had taken place. Kara shook her head as her eyes remained down on the water watching as it rippled around her body images of her mother and father filling her mind her eyes began to swell, she growled. “Not now, just give me this.” She said softly quickly going completely under, her arms moving slowly as she moved herself through the water. It had been a long time since she had seen her mother the memories of the family she once had always seemed to haunt her. Her mother blamed her for her father’s death when she was just a child leaving her to fend for herself among the scavengers, murderers and thieves of this cruel place and no matter how far she went or how hard she fought she couldn’t seem to escape it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thalos Carnisor
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: Out for an adventure. (Open RP Upon Invite)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Thalos notice the birds, and his curiosity got the better of him, as he got up to stretch some yawning as if he got up form a nap. He glanced around as he grabbed his sword, it was nothing special just enough to defend himself if need be. He glanced around some making a final inspection of his camp; he grabs hold of his bag as he flings it over his shoulders.

He moved over to lake to take a bath and he needed his things closer so he wouldn’t lose it. He had a sense of paranoia when it comes to his belongings he removed his robe. Luckily he had pants on and some boots, he knelt down and took off his boots as he placed them aside ‘’ the water should be nice…’’ his voice trailed off his eyes looked about the water as he spotted some form of creature he has never seen before.

He quickly jumps up from his spot as he looked at it blankly unsure what to make of it in the distance. ‘’ Hey! ‘’ he shouted across the lake in hopes it can hear him, the bird like creature or swan. He hoped he doesn’t scare the creature off by his shouting; he stood there as passively as he possibly could muster up. This creature was the first creature he would make contact with as he gazed upon the swan outside the Empire.

The creature had a beauty and elegance about her as he eyed her, his eyes roaming up and down her body for a moment, his mouth half opened as if he’s never seen a female before. A slight tint of red flushed his cheeks then as his eyes narrow down like an innocent child his foot making some movements upon the ground his arms crossed behind his back, unsure what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: Out for an adventure. (Open RP Upon Invite)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Kara took in a deep breath as she broke through the surface wiping away the excess water from her eyes with the back of her hand. She reaches back wrapping the length of her hair around her hand to let it hang over her shoulder as her fingertips pass though it one time to comb out the knots, slowly making her way back to the shore.

She stands there for a moment in silence allowing the water to drip from her body soaking the sand around her feet before retrieving her cloak wrapping it around her body and sitting herself down her legs stretching out. Kara leaned back placing her hands flat on the ground behind her as she closed her eyes. “Why must I always allow myself to become distracted, maybe this is why mother had blamed me?” As a child she didn’t care much for training always smiling up at her father as he reminded her mother she was just a child “Our little gift.” As he would call her. “Allow her to grow into it over time.” But that only made her mother push her harder Kara never seeming to understand or do anything right.

Kara swallowed hard as she lowered her head lightly blowing a soft breeze of her own against the feathers outlining the edges of her cloak watching as they swayed. “Maybe you will one day get your wish.” She said softly as she plucks one of the feathers opening her hand so that it is flat allowing it to be picked up by a small gust of wind that quickly carried it further downstream. “Maybe you will never be forced to see me again.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thalos Carnisor
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: Out for an adventure. (Open RP Upon Invite)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:33 pm

He saw her using his own sight foresight, an elfish trait that allows seeing long distances. He marveled upon her beauty as she went to the sand to sit down. Thalos was not sure what to do at this moment was he to go and talk to her or watch her? He let out a sigh and shook his head stubbornly as he stood passively still, thankful that she did not hear him call out her name. He watched her take off a feather and unaware of what that meant; he watched the feather go down stream to where his location was landing softly upon the water next to him floating but being stopped by a branch that seems to hang upon the water.

Thalos looked around slightly as he knelt down to gaze upon the feather he picks it up, stores it upon his bags along with his other stuff. He intended to study it later. He turned around and blinked as he decided to work up the courage to talk to this swan like creature this female. As he walked he seemed to be lost in his own little world. As he neared her quietly he walked as if he didn’t see a thing he glanced around ‘’ Okay don’t mention to her that I have her feather, she may freak or not even mention that I’ve been watching her this whole time ‘’ he thought to himself as he walked towards the beach nearing her location

He moved closer ‘’ My greetings Miss…’ he gaze pause as he eyed her his short sword strapped upon his little sheath and his bag hanging over his shoulders as he used a walking stick to carry it. ‘’ I don’t think I have seen you around these parts ‘’ he casually spoke to her as best he could muster. ‘’ My name is Thalos who might you be?’’ he gazed at her his blue eyes meeting her eyes. ‘’ Remain calm ‘’ he thought to himself act as if he saw nothing … he mustered up enough courage in him his forward brows sweating as he whipped his face with his sleeve on his robes. Regaining his composure as he stared upon her, his eyes seem to drift up and down her body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kara
Seasoned Poster

PostSubject: Re: Out for an adventure. (Open RP Upon Invite)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Kara pulled her knees up to her chest wrapping her arms tightly around them so they remain close; she leans forward almost curling herself into a ball the hood of her cloak over her head as the rest of her body remains wrapped as if she was hiding, although she knew she was alone.

Alone, of course she was. Her mother she couldn’t even remember how she looked at times. It had been so long since she had seen her sisters as well. Kara lowered her head more, her forehead almost hitting her kneecaps as the tears quickly returned causing her eyes to burn. She shut her eyes tight as the images of her father returned his beautiful blue eyes that she was lucky enough to be blessed with, his warm welcoming smile. His presence alone lighting up any room. “Why did y…” the questions racing through her mind stopped as she slowly lifted her head, her eyes widening as her hood fell back allowing the length of her golden hair to whip wildly in the breeze a strand here and there finding its way into her face only to be quickly brushed away.

He was gorgeous, his shoulder length hair dancing gracefully around his angelic face, His finely embroidered robes seeming to hug his body in all the right places to bring ones attention to his wide strong shoulders and chest. As he spoke softly his words were shaky, his eyes never leaving hers once she had allowed them to meet.

Kara backs away quickly scooping up her armor as she brings herself to her feet in a hurry pulling on as much as she can, not bothering to buckle, lace or tighten any of it. She rushed forward towards the lake. Her eyes shutting as she took in a deep breath trying to calm herself feeling the cool breeze lightly caressing her face as her arms stretched out so that the wind could lift her body as soon as she changed quickly carrying her away from him.

“No!” she cries out as she stops at the edge of the lake, the tips of her toes curling up as the water licks at them. She looks back over her shoulder at him her puffy eyes beginning to fill once more. “P...please, I know you have it. Give it to me.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thalos Carnisor
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: Out for an adventure. (Open RP Upon Invite)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:03 am

He looked upon Kara in wonder ‘’ I don’t think I want to return it to you, a grin spreads across his young face. ‘’ So tell me what does this Feather do anyway and why is it so important to you ‘’ he asked her instead of looking at her as he took a step away from her and well out of range for her to attempt anything. ‘’ Best explain yourself, ‘’

he looked at her as if he realized something about the feather, perhaps he is wrong and this was an imagination of his. But to be sure he wanted to ask her himself. ‘’ You seem to be the warrior type ‘’ he pointed out to her as he observed her for the moment ‘’ I’ll make you a deal you can’t refuse, if you tell me about this feather here and you train me until I become a great warrior as well as sorcerer like my father and mother, and I will hand you over this feather ‘’ he said as he eyed her up and down ‘’ how does that sound, it seems reasonable and I am a man of my word..’’ he said softly as he walked closer

‘’ So what do you say? ‘’ he eyes her curiously ‘’ Seems reasonable and I am sure in time we will get to know each other better, and I am sure we will be the best of friends and perhaps lovers ‘’ he grins slightly at her with a hint of adventure in his eyes ‘’ So the feather for training and you to explain to me what this does, and the feather is yours, to me this feather does not hold any significant to me, just an ordinary feather why would you want it so badly? You threw it out in the river it’s not like I stole it’’ he said innocently as he leaned against the tree next to her ignorant of the ways of her race
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for an adventure. (Open RP Upon Invite)   

Back to top Go down

Out for an adventure. (Open RP Upon Invite)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1