Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:14 pm

The streets were busy more than normal with shoppers passing by this way and that, some lingering within the streets; also he noted the lurkers within the shadows the thieves that linger here in the Empire. They dare not strike out at him they knew they would be punished if so the elf that walked down the street had long silver hair pale skin, his blue eyes sparkling some against the sunlight. He was muscular and well trained in the arts of combat and sorcery.
Strapped upon his right sheath his sword Izae’essa as it rested in content upon his right sheath. He glanced around as no one was paying attention turning the handle upon the clinics door as he stepped into a room walking inside; he wrapped his cloak around his body, as he pulls the cowl over his head hiding his features once more he hoped to speak with the person in charge of the clinic, if she is still around he silently passed through some workers as he took a seat upon the far corner, he eyed the people passing by in silence.

Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:01 pm

The head healer hears the door open as she moves from the back room, helping the aids and trainees when it comes to cleaning. Seeing Cirdan, she bows before him. "Hello M'Lord. What can I do for you today?" She stands after bowing and rests her hands in front, clasped. She was in her mid-fifties with her salt and pepper colored hair pulled back into a bun. She has the healer symbol on her lapel on the left side. Other than that, there isn't much to tell her from another person. There was a few sick people here and there behind her, but for the most part, the place is quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:12 am

Cirdan looked up at her and offered her a slight smile ‘’ indeed it has been a long time since I have visited this place, I am afraid I have been busy as of late’’ He kept the cowl of his head covered still and yet somehow she knew who he was and he knew who she was, he gazed about the place ‘’ Busy as usual this is good news indeed…seems people need medical attention a lot these days ‘’ he gazed at her eyeing her up and down as the normal as if checking her out as he gazed behind her with people who are sick, he turns his attention back to her once more ‘’ I am glad to see the clinic is doing well I have come to see your boss, is she around?’’

Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:40 am

It was the way that he held himself and his walk. She has been here her whole life and can tell royalty like the back of her hand. "Yes... With the massive explosion that happened a few weeks ago, we are lucky to not have more injured in here. These few have just caught a mild infection or some having a cold. Nothing abnormal." She looks back at a few of them and then back to Cirdan. "No Sir. With the help of some of the male guards, she was taken out to where the fight between Lyo and ... that mysterious man is. I told her she wasn't ready to move, but she was determined as ever. Hopefully her return will happen quickly. She is about seventy-five percent healed but her energy is way low." She smiles a bit but worry runs deep on her face when speaking of Rosaria.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:02 am

He looks at her with a curious expression on his face ‘’ An explosion ‘’ he repeated was more a question asking for an explanation on what happened. He uncovers the cowl of his cloak, revealing his long milky white hair pale skin blue eyes, a calm expression upon his face ‘’ and you say Lyo is with her, I am not sure if this is good news or bad news everyone knows me and him do not see eye to eye ‘’ he stood up as he looked at the women, he used the hilt of his sword and tip down upon the floor using it as a leaning pole ‘’ Tell me everything, I have been gone far to long and I must know more…’’ it was more a command and demand really and since she was a healer she’d have access to such information

Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:34 am

Hearing the requested, the older female sighed, "Yes Sir... I just don't know where to start. You see, she and Lyo went up against this man's father killing him when the man was just a boy up in a mountain not too far from here a few months after Rosie got to the town. The father had loved Rosie's twin sister when alive. Since the father was a necromancer, he brought Rosalyn back and used her against Rosie. Rosie managed to kill her sister once more before the death of the father with the help of, um... Oh I can't remember her first ex-fiance's name. Anyhoo, He left to return to his family a few days before their wedding and never showed up again. Word has it, that he remarried and has stayed there.

"Next came Nox, who was a student of Rosie's first fiance. It was a short courtship and they were engaged. He was called away to his Kingdom and was gone for so long that Rosie went into a depression. Lyo came to her rescue but not soon enough and she killed herself. She was in a depression for months. No one hardly seen her. Her deity brought her back. During that time, she realized that she didn't care for Nox as she thought and that she was really in love with Lyo, but it wasn't spoken about a lot.

"With Nox came his fenale friend, and I can't remember her name either. She was here to help train Rosie, but in the end she didn't think Rosie deserved Nox. There was a huge fight in the basement of the old clinic and well Rosie ended up using one of her biggest spells in her arsenal. The female deflected it, apparently cause it hit the side of the wall and imploded the entire clinic. Rosie was trapped under the rubble breaking every bone from her hips down, including her pelvis. Lyo came and with the help of the town, which nearly exhausted him, they pulled her out. She was barely alive.

"Oh, I'm forgetting something aren't I? The man they are fighting has been inside Rosie's head the entire time, making her think this or that. Finally after she was brought here, a gentleman, unknown to me, said he could help her. I guess he did, cause she has been awake for a few hours and not fighting mentally. Granted I don't know about all of that stuff. Lyo has been here briefly as well before going after the man that seemed to be terrorizing Rosie's mental state for the past couple of years.

"So now, Lyo, I guess is defending against this other psion for Rosie since she isn't near being one-hundred percent mentally nor and physically." She watches for any sign of reaction from her Emperor as a younger female brings in some documentation. She signs off on it and the female walks away silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:23 am

He looked at her as he studied the women for a moment with a curious expression upon his face, as he considered the tale before him. He studied her figure closely and nodded slightly ‘’ I see so Lyo has kept himself busy as usual so it seems, with another women of course ‘’ he gave pause as he worded that and shrugged it off ‘’ Well whenever she returns I desire a private audience with her, it seems I have to restore this Empire once more since I have returned I have to visit a few others first ‘’ he added ‘’ I saw some part of the kingdoms in Ruins and the Palace this will require a lot of sorcery upon my part to restore….But it will be done and I require her aid for this magic can potentially drain me and I’d need some form of protection, not many know I was really away my stand in I sensed has fallen…I trained him to play my part well and he did apparently a great job it’s a shame what happened to him I suppose I will miss my adventures out of the palace least till I find a replacement as good as him.’’ He frowns slightly at that as he considered the thought.

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:58 am

With little warning given what so ever a blur of white suddenly found its way towards Cirdan's chest. Given the dexterity of the elven kind it was possible he might be able to dodge it with such little time given however the magic that happened to keep the snowball aimed for him would of course reverse the trajectory of the icy projectile on the moment of passing. The magical projectile itself was for all accounts harmless, as anyone able to sense the intention put behind a spell would be able to tell. At least harmless as far as anything but causing a little embarrassment went.

The origin of this snowball seemed to be a nearby doorway. Though there didn't seem to be anyone in sight beyond it, there was a curious skittering sound every now and then coming from somewhere in the room. It was as though tiny claws were moving across the floor with something else dragging along behind. Had anyone been looking towards the doorway shortly after the snowball made its appearance they might have noticed a small gray scaled and possibly winged critter quickly dart into the room.

Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:40 pm

The female shakes her head at his comment about Lyo staying busy, "No Cirdan, Your Highness, I'm going to speak frank here and I beg for your forgiveness afterwards, but you should know that Rosaria isn't just some woman and if word gets around of you saying such things, I'm sure she will seek you out and let you know a piece of her mind." She crosses her arms and has a tiny smirk on the side of her lips. "I can't bind her to the bed to heal, but I am not sure how much energy... " She blinks seeing something in a white blur move passed her towards Cirdan. With a raised brow, she looks behind her and shrugs. It dawns on her though that it is Spring and wondering where, what appeared to be snow, came from. Looking back to Cirdan, "... She will have to help you but I'm sure she will do her best to make sure that you get what you need. I'll deliver the message if you'd like Your Highness."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:21 pm

He eyed her curiously as she spoke to him and the tone of voice she carried upon him, with what he said he kept his calm expression upon, his face, it wasn’t her he was referring to she perhaps misunderstood what he mean? He thought to himself, and suddenly he heard the snowball coming at him, he dropped on the ground allowing the snowball to fly past him, as he got up the snowball seem to have come back at him upon his own accord ‘’ Oh what the hell?!’ he shouted as he turned to flee and he spotted a glimpse of a dragons wing
‘’ Oh you ….’’ And suddenly the ice smacks him harmlessly upon his head he just stood there and blinked silently ‘’ I am going to get you for this Locke ‘’ was all he said to himself. He turned to the healer ‘’ Do let her know I wish to speak to her, when she arrives and I shall forgive you for your comment, clearly you misunderstood what I said but that would not be the first time, well I bade you farewell ‘’ with that he turned to walk outside of the clinic, he sniffed the air as his eyes dart between the buildings looking for him he takes the cowl of his cloak as he pulls it over his face, and begin to move down the streets, he turned to regard the others passing by him as he made his way down the cobblestone streets he turns to the right and started to make haste towards the harbor as a familiar scent came upon him, his father was nearby close perhaps ….
As he turned several people jumped down from the roof, two in front of him carrying swords, and one behind him ‘’ Freeze ‘’ they shouted to Cirdan, he looked up at them his face hidden clearly, a smile spreads across his face, his fingers reach for the hilt of his sword ‘’ You want to play? ‘’ he teased softly, the men apparently took that as there queue, they charged at him….
His sword came out, one clashed against one of the thieves blades, parrying it away as he pushed him aside, he turned around his back facing the trio now as he got onto a defensive stance and using his free hand he casts a minor fire ball as it shoots up, he goes into a pose ‘’ Now we shall all play nice ….’’ He mocked as he fired off one shot towards the man coming at him with his sword raised upon over his head, he charged, and as he raised the sword high and slashing down upon Cirdan he shot off the fire ball knocking back as it slammed hard against his chest, while on the other hand he deflects another blow that came at him from the last remaining thief , he sends his right foot at the man smashing his chest in knocking him to the back and knocking his breath out as well for the moment, Cirdan hunched over as he revealed who he was with a slight grin ‘’ Impossible you, you have fallen in the explosion the rumors …’’ Cirdan then placed the cowl over his head ‘’ Not all is what seems to be my friend..’’ he left him be and walked on knowing his pursue would be no more as he considers his next option..

Now to move him to a new location, and sorry for the dramatics I got bored half way into the Post the reference to the explosion is to what happened with siannodel, summons an army of monkies after thasssarian for being a jerk o; lol )

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 am

Once Cirdan had left the room to go about on his business Thasrissian left the spot where he had hidden from sight, casually walking out towards the doorway. He paused for a moment before exiting the room to shift from his tiny size to one where there wasn't a risk of being stepped on. Thankfully the doorway was wide enough to allow him passage through without the need to squeeze by.

"Good day Miss." Thasrissian said bowing his head slightly towards the woman who had been in the room after which the gray dragon turned back towards the doorway leaving the room. Eventually he would catch up with Cirdan but for now the ancient dragon was content to simply wander around Tallendon's streets taking in the sights. On leaving the clinic building Thasrissian shifted sizes again if only to deter would be assailants from disturbing him. Granted not many would bother a dragon least of all one who's reputation preceded him where ever he went.

Thasrissian did have much to discuss with Cirdan when the elf had time to sit down and listen but given his patience for the affairs of mortals and younger generations, and his history with the elven emperor Thas was content to wait until there was opportunity. It wasn't as though he was in any hurry given the nature of the topic. Besides the majority of the old kingdom was safe enough for now even if it had been displaced to the farthest reaches of the dragon's realm. Of course those whom he had been able to rescue in the previous months were also safe.

Siannodel's fate could wait for now. There was of course all the time in world as far as the gray dragon was concerned. When Cirdan took the time to inquire of him Thas would help in the process of putting the displaced city back together.

Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 am

She bowed her head at Cirdan for being forgiven for her words. She then sees the Emperor leave. Turns and goes to straightening things up before hearing a voice. "Good Day to you." She turns around to see who was talking to her. She gasped and placed her hand to her chest and steps back so far that she lands on the bed and rolls off the other side. Eyes were wide looking at the dragon as she has never seen one but in drawn images.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:20 pm

He knew the better part of him after his small encounter that he was being followed however he was not overly concerned; he pulled the cowl over his head further covering as much as his features up as possible as he continued his explorations within the Empire in secrete, he had his hands at the ready upon the hilt of his blade, as his eyes darted from shadow to shadow ‘’ Minus will come out and speak to me or speak nothing at all ‘’ he shouted upon the shadows ‘’ Stop wasting my time..’’ he glared about the place, as he spoke out loud his voice carried within the ally, he knew who was tracking him and knew it was same person who threw the random snowball at him; Cirdan had no time for foolishness as he gazed upon the shadows, and the skies his eyes roamed his eyes darted everywhere trying to figure out who is following him….Perhaps he considered to himself that he was going insane, yes insane perhaps he shrugged it off and continued on his way..

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:09 am

Thasrissian himself continued his meandering around the streets eventually arriving at a spot where the street widened just enough for him to comfortably shift to his full stature. At this point the dragon towered over most of the buildings in the area and would certainly be noticeable from any of Tallendon's guard towers. By now though most of the citizens and the guardsmen would be used to seeing him wandering around the streets. Most would even know him by name, which wasn't unusual given the fact he was recognized to be the Highlord of Tai'mira among all his other titles. Not that the other titles meant as much to him.

Perhaps by coincidence or by intended purpose Thasrissian eventually wandered closer to where Cirdan himself was though separated by a series of buildings lining the side of the street. He was of course on a parallel street heading into one of the many market areas within the outer half of the city. As though this meeting was intended Thas leaned his neck over the roof of one of the buildings, resting his chin on it though careful not to press his full weight onto the building as he didn't wish to knock it over.

"Out for a pleasant stroll on the town hmm?" The gray dragon said causing the ground to rumble slightly when he spoke. "Seems a good day if any for it, though you seem to have a lot on your mind today. Not surprising when one has the weight of responsibility resting on their shoulders." With that said Thasrissian raised himself up to stand at his full height waiting for the elf to reply.

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Cirdan turned to look at Locke and scoffed at him for the comment and sighs ‘’ perhaps it is the burden of many things, perhaps that diversion was so I can escape and live out a peaceful life ‘’ he eyed him curiously, as he stood there he leans against the wall ‘’ I miss the old days of adventure, and glory where I wasn’t tide down to anyone…I sent in a clone of myself during the explosion that has taken place, I trained him to be exactly like me…I somehow predicted that the rift would eventually happen. That the two worlds would soon open up to each other, perhaps I will walk through such a rift willingly allowing the rift to take a hold of me ‘’ he straighten out a bit as he eyed the Dragon ‘’ I do not think I can take on the burdens of the empire no longer….I grow old as we speak …I miss that sword, you know which I speak of and I plan on finding the fragments, even if I find it cross the multiverse and so I must do so’’ he added as he eyed him ‘ Are you going to prevent it from happening? ‘’ he asked him calmly his eyes narrow as he considers it ‘’ There must be others out there like it... I yearn for such powers…..’’ he admitted to him

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:59 pm

The dragon smirked slightly while listening to Cirdan, not out of finding the situation humorous but more out of understanding the burden the elf faced. "Cirdan my friend, if there is one thing I've learned over the vast years I've been around. Its that you truly do not need an artifact of power to hold the power to do great things, and that sword Cirdan while acting as a focus for your will to do great things also took from you the ability to rule as a benevolent leader. Just as it took from others their moral judgment for the years it had been in existence."

Thas sighed for a moment looking inward towards the events of the past then spoke again. "Look at me my friend. Do you think I need artifacts to do great things? Magical or otherwise? Those things are merely tools in our hands Cirdan, and some tools are cursed for a reason as that sword was. You have the potential within you friend to do remarkable things without the aid of these tools. Such power comes from within not from a trinket. As for the people of Tallendon while you are their Emperor, you should think of yourself as their protector. Yes a burden but one that should be bore out of care for their lives. Even I still hold responsibility for the people of Tai'mira though they reside in the planar nexus. There are always things I must be aware of to protect them and my sanctuary."

Chuckling for a moment Thas leaned against the building again as he had before and continued conversing with Cirdan. "You've been pent up in your palace for too long without the excitement of adventure. Appoint someone whom you can trust to oversee things in your place. I believe I know just the adventure you need to rekindle your spirits and I'll be there to help you learn how to do without magical trinkets along the way." The gray dragon gave Cirdan a serious look for a moment then gestured with his head towards the direction of the royal palace.

"I'll wait for you on the shoreline outside the city. Take only your armor and the few tools you will need to gather the things you will need to maintain it. You will not need to take any weapons with you, anything you find you have need of will be within your ability to supply yourself along the way with the few things you will take with you."

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:22 am

He leaned back and listened to the dragon speak and he couldn’t deny any of what he said to be true, perhaps he was overwhelmed with a lot of things and kept locked away in some palace this whole time. He knew deep down he hated being the Emperor and yet he had no choice and his people needed him, his family need him all in which he knew as for the truth. He stared upon the grey dragon as he considered his options, how can he rule his people without even protecting the ones he cares for the most, how can he even rule this when his family is breaking apart in which he worked so tirelessly to establish. The thoughts crossed his mind as his inner deemed seem to show upon his face clearly and he could not hide it from Locke this much he knows, what would have been the point of hiding something that clearly he showed through all these years

he also wondered and not for the first time if people ever considered his own personal feelings on what he wanted to accomplish, and things he’s wanted to do. No one has ever asked him such questions before in his life. He sighed as he got up from his spot and looked upon him as he considered his options to give up to rule the Empire so he can fill his own personal needs to rekindle something he has lost ages ago he was young and yet he seemed so old, perhaps an adventure would do his bones some good as his eyes narrow deep in consideration ‘’ Someone I trust ‘’ he repeated out loud ‘’ To rule this Empire while I am gone, to be honest Locke you’d be the only one outside my family I trust, and so with this said I will grant you the right of ruler ship upon these lands and lay the burdens of the empire to you, I expect great things from you..’’

He declared his announcement there that he no longer wished to be an Emperor and knew his decision was a tough one for as long as he ruled. He gazed upon the Grey Dragon in wonder if he would accept the position or not, as his eyes me him and then he stated ‘’ I shall gather my things and meet you in the shore I must know one thing where is my father and where is my son and my father’s mate I need to speak with them if there is a way you can drag them all here or bring me to them I sense some troubling events taking place and they are in need of me it seems.. if you are able to peer into their thoughts ‘’ he asked of him he knew the three of them this much he knew and something in him sparkled this notion that they are in trouble as his eyes narrow ‘’ I need to free them from whatever there doing and ensure them that I am alive and well ‘’ he said finally as he stared upon the man ‘’ Are you able to do that?’’ he gazed at him hopefully ‘’ take me to them as soon as possible before we go off on our adventure ‘’

http://tallendon.speedyforum.com/t1176-a-stroll-through-the-gardens this is where he wishes to go to make sure you read it clearly so you understand whats going on...)

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Thas tilted his head for a moment listening to Cirdan speak and what he was offering the ancient dragon. As he listened the dragon's eyes shifted to a pearly white color. "I will consider your offer while we travel on this adventure and will give you my answer on the conclusion of it should you have not changed your mind at the end of this journey. Even so should I decide to accept this the matters of governing would need to be transitional while the people Tallendon grew accustomed to a dragon leading them in matters of government. These of course are things to consider at a later time. For now we have our journey and your personal business to attend to before we leave."

Once Thas concluded his speaking for the moment he stood up at his full height again before launching himself into the air where he would proceed to hover above the nearby buildings. "I will wait for you at the shore Cirdan while you gather your things. In the meantime I will prepare our means of traveling to where your family members are so you can speak with them. Do not tarry long or I might have to come retrieve you from whatever business it is that delayed you." The dragon grinned a bit at the elf on his concluding remark and darted through the air towards the shoreline.

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:43 pm

(were going to post on the other RP one I linked, were moving the PR once Meledare posts I will post after her then it be yours then Elros and Laz etc...how the order)http://tallendon.speedyforum.com/t1176-a-stroll-through-the-gardens where we will be moving to )

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)   Today at 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down

A visit to the clinics (Open RP Don't be shy I won't bite to much)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1