Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

SITE RULES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: SITE RULES   Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:07 pm

1. No God Moding! If you donít know what that means then you may have a problem. This rule is only being listed because it seems if no one brings it up you all feel free to do anything.

2. Character Information Sheet Rule: No linking to other forums or other sites to post a Character Information Sheet. Yes, we are aware we have a post length maximum. Nevertheless, because of how we review, and track character information it must be posted on OUR site to be considered a valid character sheet. If your sheet is too long then break it up into multiple posts. We are sorry if you feel its an inconvenience, but it is so that we can track edits to character sheets to cut back on that elusive online God-Modding problem.

3. If it isnít listed, you can not do it . . . Saying your sword is magic does not count as listing what it does. So just because it's magic doesnít mean it can cut through buildings. If you donít say what it can do then it can't do anything. (This applies to powers, not just items)

4. Use PARA RP. This is a T1 Para based forum, so please post as such. This means DO NOT make a one lined post (Unless you have to). However, it is not always possible to say 'no' in a three-paragraph format, nor would there be a reason to make a post that long, for that little .

5. Do not bring OOC (out of character) issues IC (in character). Got a problem OOC then kept it there. Also, do not make OOC posts in IC threads. If you have something you want to say OOC, say it in PMís, IMís, E-mail, or the OOC Boards. Not in IC boards! Any such posts may be deleted. ( If anyone has a problem with another member of the forum, you talk to him/her personally instead of coming to the Administration about it. Only under dire circumstances should Admin mediation be needed.)

6. We do not allow the advertising of other forums on this site without direct Admin approval. We will provide links to any forum we are 'allied' with on our site (generally in the alliance threads unless under special circumstances where they get a category) If you wish to seek an alliance please either post it in our alliance thread, or contact either Cirdan Carinsor, or Lyo Shadow Whistle.

7. No Cybering on forum. Sexual RP Needs to be kept at a minimum and should be done in IM or PM. I am sorry, but no blatant Adult Content.

Please respect other members of the forum. The admins and moderator staff are here to help you with any problems. Please don't be afraid to talk to one of us about it. But do keep your drama outside of Tallendon. It would be highly appreciated and welcomed. Please enjoy your stay with us.

HAVE FUN! its so important it is a rule!

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "

Last edited by Lyo the Shadow Whistle on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

SITE RULES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1