|Lyo the Shadow Whistle|
Number of posts : 702
Reputation : 15
Points : 709
Registration date : 2007-05-24
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father
|Subject: SITE RULES Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:07 pm|| |
1. No God Moding! If you donít know what that means then you may have a problem. This rule is only being listed because it seems if no one brings it up you all feel free to do anything.
2. Character Information Sheet Rule: No linking to other forums or other sites to post a Character Information Sheet. Yes, we are aware we have a post length maximum. Nevertheless, because of how we review, and track character information it must be posted on OUR site to be considered a valid character sheet. If your sheet is too long then break it up into multiple posts. We are sorry if you feel its an inconvenience, but it is so that we can track edits to character sheets to cut back on that elusive online God-Modding problem.
3. If it isnít listed, you can not do it . . . Saying your sword is magic does not count as listing what it does. So just because it's magic doesnít mean it can cut through buildings. If you donít say what it can do then it can't do anything. (This applies to powers, not just items)
4. Use PARA RP. This is a T1 Para based forum, so please post as such. This means DO NOT make a one lined post (Unless you have to). However, it is not always possible to say 'no' in a three-paragraph format, nor would there be a reason to make a post that long, for that little .
5. Do not bring OOC (out of character) issues IC (in character). Got a problem OOC then kept it there. Also, do not make OOC posts in IC threads. If you have something you want to say OOC, say it in PMís, IMís, E-mail, or the OOC Boards. Not in IC boards! Any such posts may be deleted. ( If anyone has a problem with another member of the forum, you talk to him/her personally instead of coming to the Administration about it. Only under dire circumstances should Admin mediation be needed.)
6. We do not allow the advertising of other forums on this site without direct Admin approval. We will provide links to any forum we are 'allied' with on our site (generally in the alliance threads unless under special circumstances where they get a category) If you wish to seek an alliance please either post it in our alliance thread, or contact either Cirdan Carinsor, or Lyo Shadow Whistle.
7. No Cybering on forum. Sexual RP Needs to be kept at a minimum and should be done in IM or PM. I am sorry, but no blatant Adult Content.
Please respect other members of the forum. The admins and moderator staff are here to help you with any problems. Please don't be afraid to talk to one of us about it. But do keep your drama outside of Tallendon. It would be highly appreciated and welcomed. Please enjoy your stay with us.
HAVE FUN! its so important it is a rule!
To forget me deny's me that one true immortality. Of living on after my end in the hearts and minds of others..... To be forgotten is truly to die.
Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Last edited by Lyo the Shadow Whistle on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 3 times in total