Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:52 am

Cirdan gave a nod he wanted to respond to the demon about her spanking him, but he figured to leave it alone this time. He only smirked at her as if an indication that he could if he wanted to. What surprised him the most is his father’s actions against his son as he turned to regard it, he heard the growl of defiance before and he heard the stories of what happened to his mother and to him; he turned to watch Elros tackle and punch Laz out knocking him out cold against the tree
His eyes went wide in shock at his power and intensity and he saw him grab something the same item he gave to Laz long ago to control his transformation and a smirk spreads across his face as he realize what he plans on doing with it. As for the reasons Elros punched his own son, Cirdan was confident he deserved it and he did nothing against it or said nothing as he crossed his arms to watch the scene before him
Elros running over to his mate kissing her and he noted the spells he cast upon the bracelet he figured he’d aid him in that and chanted softly as the bracelet glowed ‘’ do not worry father I cast a spell where she won’t’ be able to remove it unless you do it. ‘’ a grin spreads across his face as he turned to face Locke “’ I am of course ready whenever you are and I believe we should take him with us ‘’ He motions for his son as he walked up and grabs him by the neck and thrusts him upwards smacking him also to wake up ‘’ Whatever you did we will discuss this later ‘’ he drags Laz off with his hands
As he regarded his son ‘’ You should consider yourself fortunate that the demon didn’t tear you apart, I don’t know what you did or tried to do or hoped to accomplished. But we all must be careful ‘ he turned and spoke to the others as well ‘’ We are no longer in charge of the Empire I have given the throne to Locke here, we no longer hide underneath the protection of the guards to act carelessly especially if our enemies learn of this news, it could spell trouble be warned ‘’ with a nod he turned and walked close to the dragon ‘’ Open the portal ‘’ was all he said as he pushed his son forward ‘’ Let’s take this one home as well to be close to his kids, I am sure they are worried ‘’ he said calmly

Prologue
As if by some temporal magic’s and very powerful spell casting the mages of Tallendon restored the Empire whole once more and everything seems to be back to normal, As if nothing ever happened to it in the first place. People started to return and business once more begin to pick up and no one has yet learned of what transpired between Cirdan and Locke about the exchange of leadership.

This is what Cirdan is thinking right now below
Cirdan hoped as he gazed upon the dragon and the others, that he made the right choice in this manner. He always said and thought to himself if there was anyone outside his family he could trust it be Thassarain to run the empire and no one else. He does not seek what the others hoped to seek and he knows deep down if he wanted to return he would relinquish the throne without a fight, and again he wondered if he should even consider returning to the throne and perhaps Tallendon would be better off without him as an Emperor for he knows he is either hated or envied by many.

Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:32 pm

A grin spread across her face as her blackened eyes flickered towards a growling Elros an excited cry escaping her as she watched him attacking his grandson. This is what she wanted the excitement, violence to have them turn against each other. She watched as Elros stuck Laz her heart beginning to race as he searched the man’s unconscious body.

He approached her slowly their eyes meeting for a moment as he stood there as if he was peering into her soul. Elros quickly leaned in roughly pressing his lips to hers he leaned in forcing her body against the tree she could feel his warmth, his heart racing just like hers his hands beginning to slowly, gently trail along her bare skin that wasn’t covered by the roots.

She wasn’t powerless as she was restrained she could feel his energy slowly pouring into her making her entire body tingle.”Wha…..” her words are cut short as he broke the kiss, quickly grabbing her wrist and chanting softly as a bracelet sealed around it.

“No!” she screams her skin heating quickly as it had when Cirdan had first arrived, her stomach turning as the roots broke away allowing her body to crumble to the ground at his feet. Her eyes swelling, burning as they filled with tears her body withered, gagging until bile filled her mouth. She trembled as she grabs onto his pants as if trying to claw her way up his body.

Her blackened eyes slowly seeming to fade so that he could peer into the warm amethyst he had grown to love. Mele’s breaths were labored as she spoke her worn body wobbling as her head spun. “T…thank you.” She says as the tears beginning to flood from her eyes her head falling forward to rest against him only having the strength to hold on.

She had heard Cirdan speak to the dragon, seen him gather up his son to drag him off. None of that mattered, just that he was here, holding her. “W...what’s going to happen to me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor
Tallendons Council Members

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:35 pm

He kissed her deeply and passionately as the bracelet was slipped on, the demon growling in frustration he heard it. The magical seal of the bracelet seem to have worked... He stepped back to give her breathing room for the moment, as she walks some he saw bile come out of her he guided her upon his arms after words, he wrapped his cloak around her body protectively . ‘’ I would never abandon you, not for the world ‘’ he said calmly to Meledare ‘’ I love you way too much to allow anything to happen to you... ‘’ He gazes upon her eyes knowing this is all over the battle with the demon.
‘’ I know we are mated, bonded through magic and we have been through hell and back, again and time after time we have thwarted evil together and have succeeded. You bring me some meaning to my life and existence and to prove my love to you, and to prove to everyone here that stands before us now… ‘’ He slides a ring upon her finger that he kept upon his pockets
‘’ I want it to be fully known to the world that you are not only my best friend, mate and my lover…But I see you as my wife ‘’ his voice was calm as he stared upon her eyes ‘’ We all deserve some happy endings to such conflicts and struggles upon our life…’’ he gave pause as he looked upon her eyes expectantly for an answer. During the brief moment of silence he turns to regard his son and Locke ‘’ My thanks for arriving when you did, and glad to know you are alive Cirdan.’’
he said softly as he watched him drag Lazuli back with them ‘’ He was not at fault, I know he didn’t mean to do it.. ‘’ He motions to his grandson ‘’ Just bring him home to his kids I am sure they are worried for their father….and put some ice on that head of his ‘’ he paused as he held Meledare closely as he awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Lazuli seem to have awaken and felt him being dragged, he watched the scene before him as he groaned in pain some. He was not angry at his grandfather for knocking him out, he watched as he took the bracelet he once had and placing it upon Meledares hand, despite everything he heard his proposal and couldn’t help but smile at that as he was trailed off; as he got his bearings straight he pulled himself off his father and dusted himself off, he glared at him ‘’ Do not touch me like that again father ‘’ he said calmly as he brushed past him and gazed upon Locke ‘’ Port me if you can to my home at the Palace so I can see my children ‘’ he said softly as he stood there
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Within a matter of moments after Lazuli asked a portal opened up directly under his feet dropping the elf through it to his destination. Soon after this Thasrissian finished drawing the symbol for the portal through which Cirdan and himself would depart then opened the portal. "Well then if everything is in order Cirdan, my sky ship will be waiting on the other side of this portal. We'll be using it to travel to our first destination."

After speaking the Gray dragon folded his wings up against himself and subtly pointed towards the portal with his tail or at least as subtle as a dragon could be about such things. Not that the dragon was impatient of course but it was likely Thasrissian was trying to get Cirdan off on his journey before anything else decided to delay it from even starting. Given the way Thasrissian observed things happening around this particular elf there was always going to be something else and he simply wished to stay ahead of it if possible.

Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Meledere’s eyes swelled widening as they began to fill with tears. She nods as her nails scrap against his armor as she struggles to hold onto him. “Of course.” She says softly her voice shaky as her brows bunch together possibly from the pain. “You mean everything to me.” She says as she seems to get a small boost of energy pulling herself against him just to feel his warmth as he wrapped his arms around her, a weak smile spreading across her lips as she felt the cool metal of the ring resting against her finger.

“He was hers, all hers and she was his.” She thought to herself her insides filling with warmth as he continued to hold her before speaking one last time. “Please let’s go home now.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:24 pm

He nodded at Thassarian as he stepped through the portal, without even looking back towards his family. This was his adventure now, he wanted this and craved it and yet he had no idea where he was going or what Locke had in store for him. He allowed the portal to close before him turning to regard the sky ship that he now entered in and again was impressed on the craftsmanship within the ship and again his thoughts on allowing him to rule Tallendon was not swayed from his mind.

Yes it was ready and about time he moved on with his life as he boarded it; as he turned he walked outside of the ship’s front deck as he gazed upon the skies and down below him he could see the Empire ‘’ So where will we be headed….?’’ He asked calmly almost afraid of the answer and perhaps he would get no answer at all. He simply stared at his Empire his beloved Kingdom that stood for more than five years, and something he was leaving behind

(Rp is closed, but we will use it as a refrence in future rps so i am locking this Locke if you wanna start a post elsewhere lemme know where and i shall post there on Cirdan)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   

Back to top Go down

A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3