Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elros Carnisor
Tallendons Council Members

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:46 pm

He felt her rage, and he felt her emotions as if they were within his very essence and being, something was wrong, something happened over night that made her change, he glanced over at Lazuli who he apparently kept watch during the night. He had peaceful night and slept soundly and he did not sense anything happening, he could not of. He watched her as she backed away from him she was afraid of him, what was it? He wondered to himself as he saw the change in her, deep down his gut wrenched as he thought of the possibilities that Richter had something to do with this change.

He glanced at his grandson who seemed to be off in the distance, apparently just as confused as he is on this change. He turns to face his love, he moved closer to her daring to do so. ‘’ Are you ok ‘’ he asked her calmly as his eyes narrow to her observing her; again he feels her emotions and knew the answer to his own question, he scanned everything about her. He paused as he watched her stumble back from him a bit startled himself something happened to her, he noted the blood, the marks upon her body came back.

His mind swirled with the thoughts and possibilities of this, she craved his powers he sensed that out of her. Though he could handle giving her the powers she desires this he knew, he was very powerful being. He heard her call out his name, Richter’s name to take her away ‘’ NO ‘’ he shouted half way as she called for him hoping for her to stop, he could not panic now and he could not show the fact he is upset about this. He remained calm empathic and sympathetic …

He gazed upon his love his mind and heart racing as he looked upon her eyes studying her, as if reading some of her thoughts. But hardly ever the case ‘’ She needs help….’’ He muttered softly and he knew two people that could help him right now that would be his son, and Locke perhaps can figure this out. But he saw his son fall; however even if he saw an image of his phantom a ghost like figure walk before him transparent.

He inched a bit closer to Meledare as he closed in the gap between the two of them, as if backing her into a wall. ‘’ What has happened…’’ his voice concerned and yet full of dread as he asked her, he was careful where he touched her not knowing what the marks could do, his hands grabbed her upper arms as he held her and away from the markings, for he was not foolish to touch them at this given time as he held her steady with his strong grip’’ we will get you some help…’’ he muttered …
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:48 pm

He paced back and forth confused about what happened last night, he knew something did he noted the change in her; the appearance and markings upon her body…What has he done? He wondered as he considered his actions that night. Was it his own or was it another person who controlled him…he could go with that reasoning as far as he knew; yet he had a hard time remembering everything. He pulled the cowl over his head as he turned and walked down towards the two; of course his aura was equally as strong as the others and his power obvious as he neared.

He felt his grandfather’s anger and despair and yet he controlled it so well, which unnerved Laz a bit as he shifted a bit uncomfortably ‘’ Something happened last night ‘’ he intervened ‘’ Yet I can’t remember exactly what it is…I felt as if I become something else or someone else..’’ a frown escapes his lips as he gazed upon Meledare as he looked away briefly for he knew what could of happened and yet he could not hide it. This was his own fault his own doing and he blamed himself for his own actions. He let out a sigh as he gazed upon her for a moment his blue orbs staring into hers ‘’ She desires power, your power and perhaps our powers….’’ He muttered he fumbled around his pockets as he tries to find a potion that helps sedate her needs for the time being to calm her nerves… ‘
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Her jaw tightened until it popped, it took everything left inside of her not to charge towards Elros as he approached her. Mele could see their mouths move but couldn’t hear their words over the ringing in her ears her heart racing, pounding against her chest as Elros grabbed onto her. Mele’s brows bunched together tears flooding down her face as he straightened her, holding her in place knees knocking together as her legs threatened to give out from under her.

She could see the fear for her in his eyes as he looked down at her, feel his pain as well as her own. She wanted so badly to touch him wrap her arms around him like she had before telling him everything was ok but, she couldn’t. How could she when this felt like she was reliving every emotional and physical pain from her entire life at this very moment?

Mele struggled to swallow her dry swollen throat almost causing her to gag, her body fighting against his grasp as it attempts to fold over into itself once more as the blades continued to rip through her insides. She began to sway forward her shaking hand slowly coming to his chest to regain her balance. One slender finger hooking into the opening near his neck.

A light moan escapes her as her finger lightly slides along his smooth flesh. She could feel his warmth throughout her body as if it was somehow traveling up her arm and surrounding her like a warm blanket, not taking away but easing her pain enough to allow her to at least breathe a little easier. She moved closer her breaths quickening as she placed her other hand on his chest shutting her eyes. She wanted more of him, needed more of him her love taking away her pain. Mele got up on her tiptoes leaning forward to press her lips to his. Her pain seemed completely gone as she was near him except for her body lightly shaking. “P...Please Elros, help the pain stop.” Her once amethyst eyes darkening to almost a black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:39 pm

He felt her pain, her sorrow, knew she was craving power as he leaned closer into her he saw what she saw. The hallucinations the images of the blood upon her body, he took off his cloak the dragon mage gazed upon her his eyes narrows ‘’ It go away….’’ He stammered shaking as well feeling what she felt. He wrapped his cloak around her body covering her up with the scars and everything; as he did that he felt her lips press against his

he returned the kiss back as he grasped hold of both cheeks of her face as his blue eyes gazed upon hers, allowing her to have the access of power she needs; he felt weakened almost as he fell to his knee dragging her almost with her, as he never left eye contact ‘’ Your….your draining me…’’ he fell back some as he stumbled into his butt crawling back helplessly as he stared upon her eyes, he inched closer to her reaching out for her as he held onto her hands; he had to remain calm he knew she could feel his emotions and the weakened state he already was in. He reached up for her he loved her with all his heart and soul would even die for her in order to protect her, he crawled back assuring her that everything was going to be alright, he kissed her allowing some of his powers to be drained some more.

His heart beating fast racing, he could hear it within himself he pressed on as he kissed her trying to feed her what she needs to survive. As he broke the kiss for just a moment his lips quivering as he fell to his knees he seemed to be paler almost like a ghost, his milk white hair flowing down his shoulders ‘’ Lazuli what have you done to her….’’ His voice was stammering as he shot an angry glare his way; he knew deep down something happened between the two and he was not sure of what and yet he knew something wasn’t right about the situation… He looked upon Meledare helplessly he failed her his heart sank to the floor he had to regain his composure to assure her and yet he knew it wouldn’t matter for she felt his emotions regardless the sorrow he now faces, and the choice he has to make..
He could not begin to comprehend…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 pm

He watched him as he took in his powers to feed into his love, he sacrificed something no man has ever thought of doing; He looked at him as he asked him what he had done to her. He could not remember what happened last night, he felt like a different person as if some inner demon was within him something he had no control of.. his voice was stammering as he narrowed his eyes in shame for what he had done as he took a deep breath tears were forming in his eyes as he looked upon Elros ‘’ Please….Forgive me I….’’ he stammered,
he casts a spell upon Meledare a simple spell to freeze her in place but allowing her to feel and hear what’s being said an her to react so she can still talk to them; the spell was to protect the both of them from her for the most part restraining her. He looked upon Elros tear streaks upon his eyes, and yet so horrified was he that he could not formulate the right words ‘’ I….attacked her…..seduced her….I ‘’ he looked away ‘’ it’s all my fault I don’t know what came over me, it was as if I was another person altogether as if I wasn’t myself…’’

he fell to his knees as if begging for forgiveness to his grandfather who he knew would be hurt by this news and for the first time he was grateful his wife was not here to hear these words for he knew his life would be ruined, his white hair a mess still he dropped his blade beside him ‘’ I don’t know what happened….I swear to you I didn’t mean to do it…’’ he begged helplessly to make them understand what happened; though he wasn’t even sure if they would believe him, as he gazed upon the both of them…with silent sobs ‘’ I am not fit to be an Emperor with such a burden as this…I can’t rule this Empire…’’ he stuttered as he leaned back ‘’ you expect to much of me ..’’
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Mele almost purred into Elros pressed his lips to hers once more. She could feel him all of him not only his warmth as he lightly placed his hands on her cheeks but…his essence, strength more so than before filling her making her entire body hum as they pain began to fade away completely. She could feel his love for her, his fear as his heart raced pounding against his chest as he continued to offer himself to her. She wanted so badly to let go to push him away but she couldn’t, she couldn’t fight the hunger deep down inside of her that only seemed to grow even as his beautiful blue eyes seemed to dim before her.

She cried out her body locking into place as Elros fell back once more his attention quickly returning to his grandson as he spoke. Mele’s insides rumbled as she struggled against the hold on her failing terribly. Only moments had passed with them deep in conversation Laz dropping to his knees before Elros as he begged for forgiveness. “Forgive him?” she glared at Laz not saying the words out loud but she was sure Elros could feel her rage.

Mele’s skin began to heat; something was happening she didn’t feel the pain of the blades as she did not so long ago only the strange sensation that made her stomach turn. Her flesh seemed to come alive tightening, biting at the magical hold Laz had placed upon her body tearing at it and pulling it into her through her pours as if it was now hers. “So good!” She growls, she wanted more, no she needed more! Her breaths were quick her heart racing, she was free, free to have more of him.

She lunged at Laz as he remained on his knees tears rolling down his face as he begged then tried to justify his actions. If this attempt went her way Laz would find himself on his back pinned to the ground as Mele sat upon his chest smirking down at him her hands slowly wandering, exploring his body that seemed to spark under her fingertips as they moved along before quickly moving in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:36 pm

He turned to regard Locke for the moment as he considered his words, he scratched his chin as he considered and smirked at his response about him tracking him down ‘’ Oh that would be so much trouble for you ‘’ he chuckled jokingly of course as he turned to leave soon after the Dragon darted off to the shores; so he wants me to take only things I need and no artifacts he glanced down at his sword now it was sentient but it wasn’t like the other ones he had in the past..

He sighed as he turned and walked down the alley way and headed to the shore he decided to keep this sword he could not part without this one. He patted the hilt of Izae’essa as he walked down the path ‘’ He didn’t even bother to take me with him…’’ he frowns as he considers it, As he went into the streets on Tallendon he moved down his hood covering his features, as he walked by the others who didn’t seem to notice him
He thought about a lot of things he wondered how Kaline would feel about the transaction and him giving up the Empire to another, would she be upset. Would she be happy to live such a normal life he wondered that and he had thought about the other question if this is what he really wants, and his only answer he came up with is a Yes this is for the best.

He knew some do not like him as an Emperor that he had many hated rivals and he also knew the risks of losing the power that he held behind his throne. He knew that open chances for others to attack him openly knowing there be no more protection from others. He did not care however, he welcomed the chance in fact he mused over the possibilities he missed a good fight and he hoped and longed for it as much as he hated to admit it, he desired such confrontations and he almost dared them to come at him, cowards one and all pretend to be nice to him and then talk crap behind his back.

A smirk spreads across his face as he moved down the streets the ocean coming to view as he stared down upon it ‘’ this better be worth it’’ he sighed referring to the adventure Locke has in mind He looked towards the direction where he is sure they are at, he knew and felt something wrong in the air perhaps his instinct or six sense. He made his way near the shore as he arrived at the spot his eyes darting left and right ‘’ Where is he…’’ he muttered softly as he moved to lean against a light post a lamp as he waited for his arrival.

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:01 pm

Over closer to the water line the sand began shifting a bit as though there was something moving under it soon after this occurred a gray scaled dragon's head and neck popped up from under the tan surface and began shaking off the sand. "I was wondering how long it would take you to get here. If you had taken any longer the tide would have started washing away the portal inscription I prepared while waiting on you." Thas said rising up out of the sand he had buried himself under leaving behind a large indentation in the shoreline. "The tide will be moving in closer soon so I'll need to activate the portal now and send you on your way to deal with family matters. I'll follow behind you once you are on the other side."

The dragon made his way over to where he had drawn the portal inscription in the sand and placed a claw over it, speaking words of power in draconic as he did so. Once Thas moved his claw back a portal erupted into existence where the inscription had been before. It was a silvery mirror like surface glowing brilliantly with bands of gold running along the edges of the oval shape. "After you my friend. I would suggest keeping your eyes closed as you travel though to avoid being disoriented on arrival. Sometimes this particular portal spell has that effect on travelers. Or so I've been told."

Thasrissian then gestured with his front right claw towards the portal which seemed to be just large enough for Cirdan to travel though. Of course given the control Thas had over such things it was likely the portal would adjust itself to his size when he went to travel through it.

Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:32 pm

He felt her pain; he could not bear the pain he felt upon her; her anger as she gazed upon Lazuli for whatever he had done to her. He was weakened now his powers drained he felt frailer almost as an old man; he gasped some in labored breaths as he felt his powers being drained. He leaned back as he saw Lazuli attempt to free him, as he cast his spell only to be backfired. There was irony in this situation he thought to himself.
He could not move or struggle it was as if the world was fading to nothingness darkness crept inside his body, was it his own or was it his loves? He questioned it and yet he embraced that side of him as these powers seem to drain as he struggled to fight against his own death as his powers seem to be used against him.

As Lazuli cast his spell upon Meledare his eyes went wide as the spell didn’t do nothing at all to her; it failed they failed he knew he watched helplessly as he saw her pounce on Lazuli, he wanted to call out to stop her but he could not upon his weakened condition, he struggled helplessly crawled upon the ground towards them slowly inch by inch as dirt brushed against his body he reached up his powerful hands grabs a hold of her shoulders; as he held on firmly he crawls up to her wraps his arms around her as she still seems to be sprawled on top of Lazuli he moves her away from him in a restrain as he held onto her

He felt her pain her anger and frustration, for his was one and the same he had no idea what was going on, he had no idea what to do; he fought the physical agony and pain that seems to sear through him through the bond. His mind he entered into hers as he spoke to her through his own thoughts ‘’ You must control yourself …’’ he said calmly as he gazed upon her eyes ‘’ Control what you are doing, try to think back before the events…. That taken place here I know you hear me in there, I know your there somewhere…’’ his voice echoed upon her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:38 pm

He looked up upon Elros as dread filled his face, and fear for the first time in his life and yet as he stared upon him; he did not see her coming at him there was no way for him to counter act her attack, his spell has backfired upon him. She jumped upon him he fell hard upon his back, as she took in his powers he felt himself being weakened drained mentally, as she kissed him, he tried not to kiss her back though he could not resist it as he returned the kiss back as his face pale like a ghost…

With some struggle he pushed his hands in front of her face, both of them clasps together upon her as she moved her face away from him, gasping for breath ‘’ What…..stop….. ‘’ he tried to speak but no words could hardly be formed, and if they could would hardly understand him as he requested her to stop, as his heart raced fast.

He watched Elros move close to them pulling her away in hopes he would be strong enough to do so, so he could catch his breath. His face as pale as the moon itself for darkness crept upon the skies as storm clouds seem to roll through the island thunder echoing loudly, threatening to light up the skies and soak all three of them.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:41 pm

Cirdan looked upon Locke, as he watched him open up the portal to where they are located and he nodded slightly ‘’ I am use to such travels through portals as these ‘’ there was a hint of mockery and as he looked into the direction of the island he saw the storm brewing his eyes raised slightly in question ‘Oh and they start the fun without me….disappointing…’’ he licked his lips as he entered the portal

he entered it took several minutes but they finally arrived on the spot, he had his sword Drawn in his hands already as he landed upon the sand, he tilt his head as he listened to the noises going on taking in the sights, he kept the cowl over his face and hiding his features. He exposed his powers however, he be like a beacon to whoever is causing his family into chaos and destroying them.

He welcomed them with open arms to take their shot as he thrived for such a thrill of adventure, with no Empire to hold him back no longer, he marched his way towards the commotion as his sword Izae’essa seem to shine brightly upon his hands, a grin spreads across his face ‘’ Come now meet your destiny ‘’ he said calmly as he neared the three of them as he watched the struggling as the rain begin to pour down upon the island

Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Her eyes shut as she pressed her lips to Laz’s her legs spreading apart as she placed one knee on each side of him to plant them in the dirt. The tip of her tongue gently tracing them until his lips parted welcoming her inside as he returned the kiss. She could feel the warmth of his touch as his hands pressed against her cheeks attempting to push her away but only managing to break free long enough to gasp for air as he struggled to speak. She couldn’t understand his words but, she didn’t need too. She could see the fear in his eyes; feel his heart pounding against his chest.

Why should she stop, Why should she do for him what he didn’t do for her? Maybe she hadn’t begged or cried hard enough. Mele grinned as she gazed down at him not only was the life she felt slowly draining from him satisfying but, his suffering was so fucking delicious! She leaned down slowly until the warmth from her breath caressed his neck, her tongue lightly flicking against his earlobe before she spoke. “What’s wrong Laz? Isn’t this what you wanted?” With that said she laughed her hands pushing against his chest as she sat back up, grinding her hips and herself against him. “You liked it last night!”

Meledere growled as her mind filled itself with the memories of what he had done to her, what he had made her do. She would finish him now! She quickly leaned forward once more to press her lips to his stealing much more than a kiss this time, only to be pulled away. Mele struggled as she felt Elros’s grip tighten on her his fingertips digging into her as he fell back pulling her with him wrapping his arms completely around her to keep her in his warm embrace. “L…let me g…” She growled her words cut short as his began to echo in her mind.

His words were soft even though they were not spoken. Her body slowly began to relax almost melting against him, her love. She wanted so badly for this all to go away. To have him hold her in his arms and never let go, leave this place and all the troubles of the past behind. Mele’s body tightened as she struggled within herself for control, her muscles trembling as she leaned back against him the black slowly fading from her eyes as they shut to press her lips to his only pulling away to speak, her words shaky as well. “H…help me, M… my love.”

Without warning she pushed away from him a tortured moan escaping her as her eyes darkened completely once more faster than it had just faded. Her body heated her flesh feeling as though it would turn to flames at any moment. Her insides hummed, craved, wanting. She quickly turned her eyes narrowing as they wandered along the hooded figure, sword drawn that stood only a few feet away. She could feel him, his energy as it radiated from him pulsating against her body.

Mele stepped forward slowly closing the space between them her blackened eyes never leaving the hooded figure as she approached not coming to a stop until she was so close the tip of his blade pressed against her flesh. She reached up slowly hooking her fingertips under the thin straps of her tattered blue gown Elros had given her that clung to her body because of the rain. She lowered them for him teasingly before she let it fall to the ground at her feet without a care. “Let me taste you.” She says almost purring, leaning against the tip of his blade bit more her blood beginning to flow around it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:36 pm

As he spoke to her, he felt he was getting through to her he watched as her eyes shifted to normal, as he continued to speak to her upon her mind, he heard her pleas for help upon his thoughts as if they were his own. He gripped her shoulders some more. We are trying on our end was all his reply until his connection broke and he was shoved aside falling upon his back some gazing upon the clouds for the moment, he shifted his gaze.

Gazing at the hooded figure as he got up barely able to as he waved some healing aura around both him and Lazuli he accepted the spell as it absorbed into him ‘’ How….how can this be?’ he looked upon the cloaked figure as if that inner part of him knew who this person was or should know as he scratched his brain some trying to put it together ‘’ Cirdan? ‘’ he thought to himself.

He got himself up and walked over to Lazuli ‘’ I don’t know what you did to her, I know this can’t be your fault entirely if you are not yourself that night…Somehow I can guess who would be behind her attack, you were just some pawn to whoever possessed you, but I sensed something was amiss that night.’’ He glances around as the two of them departed, and his body shivered as he felt the powers being absorbed by the two. He closed his eyes as his mind traveled upon hers for the moment using the bond he knew what they were doing then, he snapped back into reality resisting the urge to scream, and resisting throttling Cirdan.

But given the situation he knew what he was doing and knew exactly why he had to do it, though he clearly sensed his amusement and enjoyment on the situation. His anger clearly never leaving, he resisted the urge of going after Cirdan. Perhaps he knew what he was doing after all but he could not shake the image away he just stared ahead his hands balling up in fists ‘’ just wait ‘’ he mumbled to himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:58 pm

As she pounced upon him, kissing him he tried to resist but he could not he was not strong enough to resist her. He felt his powers being drained, he felt the world around him go black almost he was going to die, and by her hands so be it he thought. He knew he deserved it even if it wasn’t his fault, he accepted it as punishment for him being weak and not being able to handle the situation. As he almost fainted he felt the pressure off of him, as she left him and then he felt the healing aura around him…he looked up to his savior through the rain as a cloaked hooded figure, he spoke and knew his name and Elros and his voice familiar to him

He got up, his sword at hand as he straightens himself out as he turned and realized the hooded figure moved away, and Meledare with him. ‘’ How could it be…’’ he thought to himself ‘father…?” he shouted through the wind as he headed in his direction, fearing for his life but he stopped short turning around facing Elros as he spoke to him ‘’ I …I am sorry, I don’t even remember what happened, I remember that I was with her that night. As far as anything else, it’s still fuzzy to me’ he sighed softly as he kicked the dirt some ‘’ We better go find father he may be in danger, we both know the power he has and I doubt he is aware of her possession or even what she is going through..’’ he turned to leave in hopes to find them both soon before it’s too late.

(Just so you know Locke it's your turn wherever you are)
Back to top Go down
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:15 pm

As Thasrissian stepped through to the other side of the portal its edges expanded greatly to allow the colossal dragon passage only to slowly close behind him as his form moved out of the way. The arrival of Thasrissian brought with it the smell of old leather bound tomes much like those that could be found within a mage's study ones that seemed to be warmed by a fireplace for some reason. His presence to someone who thirsted for magical power would likely be both awe inspiring and one of annoyance. Those gray metallic looking scales would certainly seem like they would present a challenge and in the case of dragons that was always the way things went. Perhaps why the hide of certain dragons were highly prized by armorers.

This dragon however didn't seem to have to worry about others hunting for his hide. Either it was his imposing stature or the sheer magical power that flowed around him which warded off the average dragon slayer. The gray dragon stood there for a moment peering down at those gathered near him with his head tilted just slightly as though he were analyzing the situation he had walked into. After a brief moment and without warning a solid wall of rock erupted from the ground in between Cirdan and Meledere very likely pushing Cirdan's sword upward as was the intention and putting a tall physical barrier between him and the woman.

"It is not him you should be concerned with miss." Thasrissian said as he stood at full height watching Meledere's actions. His attention was focused on her as the expression on the dragon's face was obvious enough with the piercing gaze he was giving. "You've more troubling problems you should deal with and getting to him won't help you solve them."

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:57 pm

He eyed Meledare for the moment as she pressed closer to his sword, as he guided her away from the others to give them time to rest up, he figure they would need the rest by now. As the sword touched her bare skin, he feared he would cut her accidently and the sword would take some of her life force if the eventuality would happen. Luckily at the time Locke appeared before them and sent a barrier between the two of them. His sword moved upwards and away from Meledare as it fell out of his hands crashing into the floor beside him. He blinked startled a bit as he jumped away quickly out of range, he moved to retrieve his sword sheathing it upon his sheath.
He turned to regard Meledare for the moment to see her reaction when two powerful beings are near her. From what he gathered and guessed. She craves the power like some stimulate or drug she yearns for it, something his son must of done to her as he studied her reaction heard her words towards him. He couldn’t possibly think of any other alternative and the fact that he could have attacked her or raped her, the worst case scenario. As he gathered up his thoughts on the situation his father was unaware of such events or if he was refuses to accept it in complete denial of what happened between the two. He couldn’t believe his son would have gone so far and it was unlike his character as he eyed the direction they were in. Perhaps he was not himself and that he could have been under someone else’s control, he feared the later.
His mind worked out the possibilities of what happened before he came into the scene, he could also tell the bond between the two, had his father almost saved her before they entered? He wondered as he eyed the women, there was sympathy in his eyes for her the former Emperor gazed upon her lingering there for the moment, his cloak ruffling some behind him as the wind brushed past his face ‘’ We will get you straight ‘he promised her as he stood there ‘’ I swear by the elements we will work things out for you… ‘’ He heard Locke speak it was soon after he spoke he turned to regard the dragon mage as he stepped aside he felt his power as well, he chosen right on appointing him as the new Emperor as he stepped aside ‘’ Meledare and my father are bound Locke, I am sure you sense it between the two of them…They are in love we must restore her to her normal self somehow or at least have her gain some control over her cravings
He moved over to kneel down picking up his sword, he swung it some through his fingers at least this sword wasn’t evil like his old one Stormbringer, and he thanked the gods themselves for not having it at this present time on what it could have done to Meledare if she touched the blade. His fingers ran through the side of the blade as he gazed upon his reflection upon the steal for the moment as he sheathed it upon his right sheath ‘’ so what do you suggest we do with her, she is bound by my father and there love is strong I can sense it between the two of them. ‘’ he eyed her curiously as If studying her and as he pushed his thoughts inward as he tried to make contact within her mind planting some seed into her in order for him to speak directly to her and not the demon within ‘’ We will get you out of here, I am not sure you hear me or not… But we need you to fight this demon of yours you need to learn to control your inner demon…’’ he entered her mind though difficult he hoped he could reach into her inner self. ‘’ We are here the voice your speaking to I am Cirdan, Elros is by your side and so is Lazuli I know what he has done to you, he was not himself. I know this for a fact .. We will get you out of this ‘’

He shifted position with his feet as he stood his ground, his cloak ruffling against the wind as it blew past him, as his long white hair flows down over his shoulders his pale skin can be shown upon the sun however he had the cowl of his cloak pulled over him to cover himself his blue eyes gazing upon hers. He could tear the demon away but If she can learn to master control of this demon she could use it as an ally and help her in a way ‘’ Hear me now demon you are not her master…’’ his voice rumbled through the trees as birds flew up ‘’ You do not control this women, but this women controls you …you will submit ‘’ his sword was in his hands glowing as he pointed it towards her but not threateningly as if he was to make her inner demon bow down before him at the weight of his power ‘’ You seek what you do not understand ‘’ his voice was deep in elfish language his sword was pointing in a vertical manner a smirk spreads across his face

(Okay so here is the posting order: Thassarian, Cirdan, Meledare, Elros and then Lazuli…And if anyone else joins then they have to wait till after Laz’s post to join and then rinse and repeat etc)

Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Her skin tightened, the air seemed to crackle around her. A new more powerful energy wrapping around her making it hard to breathe as the air thickened. Mele’s head snapped in the direction of its source, her eyes widening as she gazed upon a large dragon his silver eyes narrowing her body heating as they seemed to burn right through her. His deep voice thundered making her quickly back away she would almost swear the ground shook under her feet. She growled her attention leaving him as she felt the tip of Cirdan’s blade lightly and quickly traveling up her body before being yanked away replaced by a wall that came straight from the ground pushing her back.

Mele scrambled back away from the wall her brows bunching together as her eyes darted from one person to the next clearly confusion mixed with fear taking over. Her eyes locked onto Elros as they began to swell filling with tears, she spoke softly her voice trembling as she forced out the words. ”W...why am…” She screamed her words cut short as her body fell back onto the dirt withering as she struggled to curl herself into a ball once more.

The pain had returned stronger than before, her back arched lifting completely from the ground as long gashes began to stretch from her ribcage to her belly, her thighs and face. No attacker could be seen as her flesh was quickly shredded before their eyes, her once beautiful pale skin now stained with the thick crimson that pours from her wounds.

Then all had went silent Mele’s body slowly sat up straight, her eyes narrowed as she grinned at the dragon her words cold and tone taunting. “You are right, that she does.” With that said she laughed bringing her attention to Cirdan as he held the sword out before him clearly ignoring his words. She tilted her head to the side giving him an innocent smile as she spoke. “I can do tricks as well.” She seemed entertained and anxious to show her abilities as well. ”Watch this!” as quickly as that was said Mele’s body folded over blood pouring from her mouth before it was quickly thrown back possibly crashing against a tree or one of the others standing behind her. The demon didn’t take kindly to threats and that is what this was, they had surrounded her Cirdan attempting force it into submission, Mele’s body began to crumble once more it laughed her head never rising to look at them. “Did you really think it would be that easy?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:31 am

As Elros approached the group, thankful that they been encountered by Locke at the time, he gazed at his son for the moment with his sword pointing at her ‘’ what are you doing? ‘’ He looked at him with a curiosity as he turned to regard Meledare her voice barely speaking asking him a question as he was about to answer his eyes opened wide in horror as she was torn apart; He too felt the pain as she was being attacked he fell to his knees gasping for breath, the pain was so real as he eyed her he fell to his knees feeling weak once more. His mind saw her blood spore ‘’ But why …’’ he muttered as he eyed her and the demon within her ‘’ you seek to destroy us, is this what you want?’’ he got up now after the pain seems to have subsided.
He reached out for his sword as he withdraws it from his sheath. He took a step forward his hands upon the hilt as he growled at her ‘’ I demand you release her demon or you shall be destroyed and torn apart make your choice now and make it a wise one ‘’ there was anger upon his tone now as he finally showed it he advanced like a hungry wolf a Sheppard.
as he made a circle around her ‘’ Release her demon and face me if you are afraid of a fair fight ‘’ he laughs slightly at his own words at the word ‘’ Fair ‘’ the irony in that statement he thought. ‘’ You seek what you can’t have, you seek power in which you cannot comprehend or begin to understand ‘’ he felt his strength return then revealing the intensity of it as he allowed his anger to take over. As his power seems to swirl around the group the area itself seem to change the air around it.
He point his sword in her direction ‘’ Now release her once more before you are dispatched yes I understand by killing you, that would mean sacrificing her. But I am thinking that she’d rather be dead then to allow you to control her ‘’ he growled and moved swiftly his hands moving with his sword as he sends his sword crashing down towards her in blind rage and anger as he moved towards her slamming hard and quickly down upon her… Now they will understand why he never shows his true power an why he is always so calm….this he knew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:33 am

As he moved swiftly to the other side and he watched in horror that the demon ripped through her like that gaining such control over the poor girl; it took him a moment to realize what was happening. His eyes averted to Locke and Cirdan who has his sword pointing at her. Then the air seems to shift around him. He seems to steady himself as he eyed the area closely.
he heard Elros words spoken to the Demon and his eyes wide he watched as Elros rushed at her with his sword Drawn ready to bring her down even if it meant sacrificing to her ‘’ NO! ‘ he shouted loud enough to where everyone can hear him as he rushed in his sword in his hands as he swung it towards Elros blade deflecting the attack before he could bring harm to her..
He pushed him aside holding him back his feet firmly upon the ground ‘’ you must get a hold of yourself, there must be another way’’ he panted softly as he held onto him ‘’ There is always a weakness upon creatures like this ‘’ He turns around as he withdraws his sword and since his sword can absorb power and he can retain it for himself. He turns his blade chanting softly activating the runes of his sword. He points his sword to the ground as roots seem to come up from the ground it would encircle Meledare as if trapping her as if snakes crawling around her legs slowly, unless she cuts them down somehow it would trap her where she is making her unable to run away. He gave pause to watch his spell in hopes it prevent her from moving there was not much else he could do hope it work ‘’ Ill be damned if I allow you to tear our family apart he spat upon the ground as he eyed her ‘’’ Now release her from your will join our side and our cause and you will yet live to see another day, and you even gain the power you seek and desire that is my offer if you just release her from your will ‘’ and then he offered a shrug '' if not we simply kill you and think nothing of it later on '' he said simply stated without hesitation '' your call of course ''
Back to top Go down
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:09 am

Thasrissian stood in the background watching the others around him as they spoke though his eyes never left moved away from Meledere. For the time being they remained a silvery color reminiscent of the one of the visual auras of holy magic being summoned. It was possible that the gray dragon was prepared to cast such magics if the situation got worse. The aura around him suggested that he was channeling holy magic and preparing it for some sort of spell. After a couple minutes of channeling Thasrissian moved forward from where he had been standing lifting up a claw from the ground and holding it towards Meledere.

"Release her demon and do as they wish or I'll send you back to the immaterial plane from whence you came as a scattered essence which will take a great many years to pull back together." Thasrissian said narrowing his eyes. "If you think I am not capable of such demon you need only recognize the power I am prepared to release."
Thas tilted his head slightly as though to reinforce his point and waited for the outcome of his words.

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Cirdan looked upon the demon, as he gazed upon her eyes for the moment and let out a sigh as he sheathed his sword, soon after Lazuli cast his spell he watched the events take place as his father almost killed her. He eyed his father with a curiosity then, the air around them seems to shift in another direction then. His cloak fluttering against the wind as it blew gently across the island, the storm soon faded away as the stars seem to shine brightly upon this night.

His gaze shifted over to his son as he spoke to her and he understood that he was trying to negotiate with her. He crossed his arms as he watched him talk to her at least some sense into the demon, right now he would rest and just watch the scene unfold at this point. He scanned and probed at her mind at random time periods almost like a whisper as if assuring her everything is going to be ok. A calm chill if you would shiver through him

His eyes shifted between the three of them, something happened to trigger this.. He knew for some odd reason what may have accord ‘’ Let us take a deep steady breath now, and everyone relax ‘’ his voice was ever so calm as he spoke meleodic almost as he stepped down and walked towards them, and turned to face the girl. ‘’ No one will kill anyone this day, there is no need for such blood shed ‘’ he turned to face the demon inside her as his eyes narrow

‘’ I believe he had saved your life are we to strike out a bargain in order to free her soul from your grasps?’’ as he moved his hands were closed tight around the hilt of his blade just in case she would strike at him it was a protective measure ‘’ As a lord and consort of chaos I have the right to negotiate with the creatures of the lower planes, I am your superior and I order you to stand down demon and else I would be forced to banish you back to the chaos realm.’’ His eyes glimmered some with that same excitement as if that inner flame of adventure was lit upon his eyes if any noted the glimmer as he relished this moment

Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Her body jumped as the roots slowly began to wrap around her legs the light scrap against her bare flesh seeming to give her some sort of pleasure forcing a moan to escape her, she remained in place not struggling once. Meledere leaned back against the tree her body had crashed into only moments ago letting out a long drawn out sigh. “What would you gain? You already got what you wanted.” She smirked as her head tilted to the side her eyes locking onto Laz. “If I remember correctly this is how it started last night.”

Her eyes quickly shifted to the dragon as she heard the low rumble of his voice once more, she could feel the energy building within them all but his was at a steady flow building and building until he raised his claw from the ground seeming to aim it in her direction. “Do it and I will be sure to take the whore with me.” She says with a grin.

Meledere’s smile returns as she watches Cirdan approach, his words calm with a slight hint of enjoyment in his tone. “But if I were to do so all of this fun would stop.” She grins as her tongue slowly traces her lips moistening them before she speaks yet again, giggling as she does so in response to his attempt to pull rank. “What will you do spank me?” She laughs as she gives a wink.”It would be a terrible shame to give up such a…” she purrs. “Young body that hasn’t been used up. Wouldn’t you agree?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:46 pm

As he rushed at her his sword hand risen ready to plunge deep into the demons heart, his eyes never leaving her as the pain in his heart seems to be ripped to shreds silent tears striking down upon his handsome face, his sword lowering as if in slow motion; he knew her end will soon come he felt it as his heart beat faster and luckily as he thought he almost ended her torment…. Lazuli’s sword came upon his own to meet it with a loud clash. He did not know what happened as he shut his eyes unable to bear to watch his own actions.
Time seem to have stood still for him as his feet planted upon solid ground, he forced his eyes open to see his grandsons sword pressed against his. His anger subsided as he realizes what he has almost done, his sword drops upon the ground as he seems to be in pain and confused. Why is this happening? He asks himself he just lay there watching the scene before him and he knew she was not herself. He glanced to the side where Locke stood threatening her.
His eyes shift between Locke to his son, always his son who seems to know the situation better than anyone else. He knows he could end this demon in her and yet he chose not to. Anger seems to be within him about this knowledge he knows his son well enough. He turned his attention back to the conversation as his eyes flickered in sudden rage when she mentioned of the two of them

He refuses to accept what was said, he just couldn’t his own grandson sleeping with his own mate. He got up and looked at the crowd, pain in his heart as he turned away from them deciding it’s best that he should leave, it wouldn’t’ matter not like anyone would notice his disappearance. His mind thought of this however as he stood there passively in wonder, he did not need to say any words to any of them as he just sits there and watches the scene unfold.

The Vision
The images of his long dead wife Song filling his mind once more as he seemed helpless once again, of course this image would be before Meledare again. As she got murdered before his eyes as he seems to be bonded together as the vampire had his way with her. He fell backwards crawling back wards slowly against the other trees as the visions appear before his mind End of the vision

A growl escaped his lips as his eyes narrow like a wolf like face as he rushed towards Lazuli knocking him over with his shoulders, knocking him out almost with a single swing of his fist balled up. He towered over him as he knelt down before him, rummaging through his pockets as he grabs hold of the bracelet. His movements were so fast that he doubted anyone would of notice what just happened.

He paced close to Meledare his eyes lingering upon hers for the moment, luckily the roots still held where they were, his hands brushed against her soft skin as his eyes narrowed allowing her to see his tears. He leans forward kissing her deeply and passionately uncaring who is watching them at this moment, as his hands glide down upon the side of her reaching for her free hand as he mutters a spell upon the bracelet to trap the demon inside, he wraps the bracelet around her with his one hand securing it through magical wards only he would know about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:30 pm

He watched as the demon spoke to the others and then to him, he was taken a back from her comment about what he did as he put two and two together he had no idea what happened the night before. He barely remembered, his eyes went wide in fear almost because the others were there now, and he is sure they figured out what happened between the two of them by now. He was not himself of course at the time he wanted to deny it and forget it happened. But to no avail he knew what he had done and he regretted it as pains of guilt ripped at him like spikes though his wife left him and his kids are in the Palace at the moment.

He felt his whole world crash around him as she turned to face him asking if he liked it, no he did not like it he knew the answer deep down he wanted to deny it and rip her apart for even thinking such thoughts. Then suddenly out of nowhere he fell upon the ground landing hard against the tree, his eyes half open as he sees Elros tower over him with fists upon his face…all went blank then as he landed there, he felt him going for something but he did not know what, a part of him was angry at his grandfather’s actions and yet he could not blame him and he would not be upset….

He laid there helpless for a moment as he re oriented himself he turned to regard the situation half in a daze as he watched Elros kiss Meledare as she is pinned down on the tree with his spell he had to remain in focus to keep the restrains on her, hoping it by him time to slip the bracelet on his love. … then all went black as he seems to be knocked out
Back to top Go down
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Thasrissian moved back after Cirdan's actions allowing him to deal with the situation for the time being as it was after all a matter concerning the elf and his family. The gray dragon didn't wish to intrude on that any more then had been required given the matter of things. In the meantime Thas started to ready a portal so that Cirdan could continue his plans of adventure once things had been taken care of. He wouldn't complete the symbol to cast the portal magic just yet given the situation, preferring to wait until Cirdan was ready to leave and continue his journey.

"Cirdan when you are ready to leave and continue your travels let me know. I'll be preparing our means of departure." Thasrissian said turning his head towards the elf for a moment. "Do not feel the need to rush. There is no hurry after all." With that the gray dragon returned to preparing the portal symbol while he waited.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )   

Back to top Go down

A Stroll through the Gardens. (Private RP )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next