Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

a game called Cat and Mouse.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyovan
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: a game called Cat and Mouse.   Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Dawn soon came upon the world on the surface, as the skies grew darker then normal clouds came in. Threatening clouds as if it threatens to pour down upon the land below and open up, then thunder sounded in the distance echoing upon the mountainsides, flashes of light as if there was a war going on within the skies themselves. Eventually the rain came down upon the land sweeping across the Empire pouring making it hard to see through, almost with the exception of the Drow party that awaited and anticipated this very moment as a small village went indoors upon the down poor

They approached the village loading up there poisonous darts into there handheld crossbow, simultaneously the soldiers protecting the village nearby patrolled here several of them. With a signal from Kaos, he signaled them to fire at would, darts flew in many directions but hitting the soldiers in the neck; they did not see his coming for they made not a sound through the rain and wind; they did not know what hit them. They came on hard there swords in hands now as they slit there throats on the way in and then calling fourth the wizards they brought them back and ushered them away from the village to drop off some large nearby cliff before they release them from there hold.

They marched upon the village as they set flame upon the houses within the cabins hearing the screams of the villages echo through the wind as it carried through. A smile spreads across his handsome face as he looked up upon the Chaos within the village. As he takes out a crystal gem as it glowed upon his hands chanting in some strange mantra almost demonic voice, placing them gem down upon the middle of the ground the ground begins to shake, tremors of such earthquakes being felt through the Empire itself

The ground below splits open as a monster came upon the surface, a large monster with flames that seem to spread upon his body a hellish creature something from the lower planes of hell. the monster walks through the portal as his eyes burn in red flames that burn upon his body and yet still lives for the fire was apart of him, slamming his fist down. The fire crackled out of his body sending waves of fire in every direction, for Kaos he knew what to expect he prepared protection wards against his comrades exception of a few who fell out of his favor they all seem to have died within the flames of hell itself.

The monster continued its rampage, however this was not the reason he came here this was more a sport for him to watch the surface dwellers panic. He stood off to the sidelines watching in amusement. ‘’ Call her fourth our mutual friend; I require her presence I want to know how far along she came upon progress with the Palace. ‘’ he telepathically said to his commander. The psionic nodded as he opened a dimensional portal creating a rift in the air, he gave pause as he considered the scene before him, as she stood naked and some slave cleaning her. If it bothered him or aroused the Psionics, he hid it well as he tapped into the servants brain waves scrambling his brain a grin spreads across his face, Kaos chanted as he called fourth a summoning charm causing her to vanish before her servant once the spell hits her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2012-04-19

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: a game called Cat and Mouse.   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Bianca’s eyes remained shut as she took his hand in hers ,a cool breeze swept over her damp flesh that must have come in the window she had thought was shut, no matter she couldn’t think straight, refused to force herself too. This felt too good to make it stop now. He must have put the cloth down because once his hand was placed between her legs again she could feel the warmth of his fingers as he separated her.”More.” the words were forced, she had struggled just to get them out.

He listened just as he had since she had taken him from that horrible place, but now it seemed different. Bianca whimpered once more as he applied more pressure his fingers moving slowly over her moist flesh. He must have stood without her noticing her body swayed again this time only coming to a stop as her face pressed against his chest where it would remain. Her right hand gently pressed against his belly slowly sliding up his body feeling his clothing bunching under her fingertips until it reaches his shoulder, her nails sinking into him as she cried out. Her belly tightened, her knees began to give out from under her only being kept from the ground by the grip he hand on her that seemed to tighten.

Her body withered against his as she found her release, she needed him needed to taste him again. She places her other hand on his shoulder as well pulling herself up onto the tips of her toes gently pressing her lips to his neck preparing to satisfy herself even more. Bianca took in a deep breath inhaling his scent her eyes opening as well as her mouth as she lightly flicked her tongue against his flesh wanting to take him inside of her as many ways as possible.

Her mouth quickly shut as her eyes widened taking in the dark skin inches from her, she jumped back only to find Kaos standing before her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: a game called Cat and Mouse.   Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:41 pm

As the fighting continued upon the village, the demon slaying just about everything in it’s path, leaving nothing but ash in it’s wake., slamming it’s fist down upon the ground causing flames of fire erupt some more causing the trees around the place to burst into flames as the village turned into rubble. The other soldiers continued there slaughter of the women and children….the rain continued to pound hard upon the ground as lightening streaked across the skies.

The psionic Drow who summoned Bianca to there area as it rained harder the water being inches as she appeared before Kaos naked he had a look of shock upon his face, which normally remains calm. A smirk spreads across his companions face as he eyed her up and down; Kaos felt her skin up and down her legs caressing them as he reached between her legs licking his lips as he felt her soft skin.

Taking pure enjoyment upon her feeling up his body as well sending a shiver of delight upon his body as she pressed upon his own body flinching some. Nevertheless, making no apparent movements as he felt her body up some. When she got closer to him and opened her eyes she backed away from him ‘’ so what of the information you gathered upon our dear friends within the Empire, anything we shall know? ‘’he said calmly. As he eyed her acting as if nothing at all happened. as he splashed her juices off his hands upon the mud ‘’ I plan on attacking the castle soon and I need to know what to expect …they have something of importance in there that we require some old weapon ‘’ he explained calmly to her ignoring her fear and surprise perhaps as if this was nothing new

His companion looked upon his leader in astonishment and surprised on how casually he handled the situation; he was amused and yet impressed he could not help but to let out a chuckle at what he just saw. However, he knew better then to laugh in front of him directly as he regained his composure standing up straight he turns his attention back to the battle before him, as he dug deep within his mind waving his hands about lightning seem to crash down upon the cabins that remain catching them on fire as if they were alive. The hellhound that was summoned soon vanished back into his world after his destruction was over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: a game called Cat and Mouse.   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Bianca’s eyes remained wide as she stumbled back wanting nothing more than to rip that grin from Kaos’s face just his presence making her blood heat more than it already was but the sexual desire being quickly replaced with rage. Her eyes narrowed as they quickly darted around taking in her surroundings as he spoke, struggling to cover as much of her body as possible.

She could hear the screams from the slaughter taking place behind her even through the rain that seemed to pour from the sky, surprising her that she hadn’t noticed it covering the top of her bare feet before now. She had allowed herself to become too distracted, to get lost in a pleasure filled moment in time that she should have never let go that far in the first place. She could still feel him, his fingertips pressing hard against her body through the cloth as it traveled along her body, touching places that no other had before.

Bianca licked her lips to moisten them before speaking his taste still remaining on them teasing her further. “It is not polite to stare, if you want your information I suggest you give me something to put on and the rest of my payment. “She smiles at Kaos as she glances over at the male that had clearly summoned her here.”His will do just fine.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: a game called Cat and Mouse.   Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Kaos looked upon her body eyeing her up and down as if he liked the view ‘’ Why I would think you would of preferred it better without cloths on? That is how you get them on there knees so you can ….’’’Bite them’’ a little chuckle escaped his lips at the thought of it. He has had many Drow females who always desired him and he was far use to this sort of thing.

He motioned for one of the companions to approach him, producing cloths not the best of cloths in the worth. Some elfish females cloths perhaps ‘’ or perhaps we can arrange some other accommodations of your payment, information first then your payment. ‘’ with a snap of his fingers a Drow male came upon him bearing the jewels that she was promised. ‘’ You do not think I would not go through with my word, I am no iblith ‘’ he said calmly.

As he stared upon her. ‘’ So what of the information you have gathered upon the Royal family, what have you learned? ‘’ he asked once more as he wrapped his cloak around his body pulling over the cowl over his head as he eyed, her the storm finally subsiding leaving threatening low clouds now ‘’ The weakness of the Palace I am sure you have discovered some? ‘’ he said with a hint of eagerness upon his voice. he made a movement nearing her closing in the distance between him and Bianca,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: a game called Cat and Mouse.   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 am

Bianca’s eyes narrow into slits as she watches him approach holding the gems and clothing in his filth covered hands, she wanted nothing more than to rip out the throat that held his over inflated head upon his feminine shoulders if he had thought she had any desire to take sexual favors as payment he was sadly mistaken. She takes a step forward a low growl escaping her as she snatches the tattered material from him the owner clearly smaller than her in many ways forcing parts that she wished it would cover to over flow over the top only making it more pleasing to his eyes she was sure.

Bianca quickly finished not returning her eyes to him until she has pulled everything into place as best as she could letting out a long drawn out sigh. “There was nothing difficult about it, maybe if you took your time and took note of the patrol schedule instead of rushing in like a mindless barbarian you wouldn’t have failed the first time. “She tilts her head to the side as she watches him. “There are four doors on the bottom floor just inside the entrance I am sure one will be the throne room, many doors line the hall upstairs your best bet would be to wait until the patrol prepares to switch out for the new shift and go in through the window on the right side of the palace.

Bianca reaches out as if to take the gem pouch from his hand. “There is nothing you could offer me that I would think more valuable than these.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: a game called Cat and Mouse.   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:11 am

The battle was soon over, the Dark Elves have won the day for the time being with there raid: He dismissed the hell fiend from the world for another day. ‘’ We are no longer in need of your services, you have performed well although I expected more out of you ‘’ he purred slightly as he spoke calmly to her. An amused grin spread across his face as she snatched her cloths from them in the fashion that she did ‘’ Of course you are dismissed but we will be watching, and I will know where you are at all times, now go return to your slave before he begins to worry. ‘’ as he ordered the other Drow to open the portal back to her pet slave ‘’ Be gone until I need you once more ‘’ he dismissed her as he turned his back to her and walked off vanishing from the village and back into his own base. Leaving the other Dark elves there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: a game called Cat and Mouse.   Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 pm

rp closed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a game called Cat and Mouse.   

Back to top Go down

a game called Cat and Mouse.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1