Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Rest for the wicked (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:28 am

She looked at the food. "It looks delicious, but I'm not very hungry." She then giggled at what he said. She asked Lachion in a sarcastic voice "You haven't eaten in days haven't you?" She then watched him gobble the food down in amazement. "I've never seen someone gobble down food like that."

She thought for a second then said "I really don't know what I want to do with my life. It doesn't really matter as long as I am pleased what whatever I end up doing. Whether its if I raise the dead or speak to animals. I mean I'm only 15 so I still have a good time to think about what I want to do. All I know is that my powers will help me in one way or another."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:31 am

The boy sighed,he wasn't a big fan of depressing people,and as for the main course,he wasn't sure what to think of himself,he's a cannibal.He took a heavy sigh,looked the depressing sprite in the eyes and said,"Why don't you look on the brighter side of things,you can fly! It might just be me,but that's amazing! You also could have died,but you didn't,and I think your parents did the right thing,I learned the ropes on my own,and I'm felling fine.You have amazing abilities,I can't raise the dead,or fly,but I can steal,and that's my talent," He looked to the necromancer,and said in an energetic, non-sarcastic tone"Thank you for the meal,you've introduced me to a new food,and turned me into a caminable,I thank you."He then realized his error of words,and hoped no one called him on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Lleryt listened to the little pixie as she admitted that she did not know what to do with her life. That was quite a sad state to be in, thought the necromancer. He truly couldn’t wrap his mind around not having a purpose. As far back as he could remember, he had an idea of what he wanted. At first, it was to run the farm in his father’s stead, then it was to become a master of magic, finally it became a desire to use necromancy to become wealthy. It just seemed so odd not to know what you wanted from life, to be dreamless. The thoughts caused him to frown then shook his head.

The young man spoke up first, to reassure and support the diminutive little sprite. “The young man is right. Don’t focus on what you can’t change. You’ve got talent so make it work for you. That’s all I can say.” Lleryt Grinned and thumped the incomplete Draur on it’s muscular flank.

“You’re quite welcome lad. Anyways, cannibalism isn’t wrong if you don’t think it is. Morality is just so…fluid. After all, it’s only natural to fill your belly, right? The stomach doesn’t care if it’s deer meat or elf meat. So don’t even be troubled by your dinner. Now that we’ve eaten, I’m curious. What are your plans for the immediate future, hmm?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:16 pm

The boy bit his lip,for a kid who looked in the future, what was he going to do when he got to old,continue with his theft,use his skills to help people,or join the kingdoms troops,he just wasn't sure.He looked at the necromancer, and said "I don't know,maybe practice my magic, I've always been interested in the arcane arts,but theft is the thing I'm good at,it's fun anyway."He then closed his eyes and pictured the title,Lachion Ciwon,Court Mage.

He liked his life,magic would have been an extra plus.He smiled at the necromancer and said "It's ironic,or maybe funny,I went from dining with a light priest to capitalism and and tempted to learn necromancy.Strange world,but what are you going to do,you only have one cha-" he stopped because he realized who he was talking to and stopped,what was he going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:58 am

Pippy listened to Lleyrt and Lachion and took it into consideration. She said kind of in an angry voice "Lachion, it's not like I purposely try to be depressing. Lleyrt wanted to know my history, so I told him. It's not like I'm so old and blew my chance of being successful, I'm young. Anyways, how was it the right thing my parents abandoned me? They left me there all alone with no one."

She just stood there and thought about all of the benefits of her life. "Well, it is quite magnificent that I can fly, and interesting to people that I can fly. You're right Lachion, my life is pretty amazing. I should be more grateful of my powers and my life. Even though I don't know what I want to do with my life right now, doesn't mean that I won't know what to do in the future. I'll figure out something. Thank you Lleyrt and Lachion for helping me realize this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:25 pm

"Your welcome"said Lachion thinking about that delicious meal.He changed a life,but it wasn't that hard.He looked at his dog and hoped that his paranoia wouldn't kick in.He didn't trust many,though those he did trust had better have saved his life.That dog was his only companion,until now.Which made him think,whats going to happen when his dog dies.Hopefully he'll work up the courage,and money to take lessons.He stroked the dogs mangy fur,closed his eyes,stooped down to his level and said in a low voice."Don't die on me yet,I need you for something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:13 am

Lleryt couldn’t help but chuckle when the pixie got angry. It was rather hard to take anything that small serious when it huffed and spoke in an upset tone. To be honest, the necromancer found it adorable but was smart enough not to say it out loud. Besides, there wasn’t much something that small could do to him anyways. It was all good in the necromancer’s eyes after all, she was upset at the drow boy not him.

“Alright…easy now. I doubt he meant anything nasty by his words.” When she settled and took stock of what she did have, the necromancer smiled once more. “There, that’s better. After all, I work with the dead and kill me people and things for my trade. If I can look a family in the eye and can still smile as they plead, ‘please not my children’. Then anyone can find something to smile about in their lives.” He’d let out a hearty laugh and lightly swatted Lachion on the shoulder. “Right lad?”

Lleryt paused as the boy became lost in thought. Curious sight to behold, especially when one listened in on the what Lachion softly spoke to his dog. So the last was scared of losing his companion. While that was a little sad, Lleryt knew just what to do. Kneeling down by Scrappy, the necromancer stroked the pooch behind one ear with a smile on his face.

“You needn’t fear about losing your buddy, lad.” With a quick gesture from his skeletal hand and muttering from the necromancer’s lips, his still living hand was cocered in a black pulsing energy. The moment his spell was ready, he thrust that blackened hand at Scrappy.

The spell he had cast was the strongest death spell he had available to him that day, “Slay living.” The pup had a chance to resist immediately dropping dead upon being touched by the necromancer. Though it depended upon the beast’s fortitude. If it was lacking, the animal would have all life torn from it and collapse dead upon the ground. However, it managed to fight off the spell, it would still be pained by the horrid ordeal taking physical harm from the foul magics that ripped through its body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Lachion was confused.He could tell that he didn't want to lose his sidekick.He freaked out,and though he trusted the necromancer,he began to think that this necromancer was just plain evil.Killing his best friend that he had for most of his life."WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOUR KILLING HIM." Although he wasn't sure that the twisted host was killing it,you didn't have to be smart to tell that the pained pup was hurt.He was about to do something he was going to regret,but then,it clicked.Some how, this man was helping him,or at least he hoped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:57 am

She looked at Lleyrt and sighed. "I know he didn't mean to hurt me in any way by the words that he said. He was just trying to help me." She glanced at Lachion looking at his mangy dog and heard what he said. She told him "You shouldn't be afraid of when your dog will pass. When it's his time, it's his time. Until then, just cherish the moments you have with him, and don't waste your time worrying about what will happen to him. Stop living for tomorrow and start living for today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:17 pm

“Of course I’m trying to kill him, Lad.” Lleryt had a rather shocked tone in his voice as if surprised that Lachion was stating the obvious. The necromancer really was trying to kill the dog in front of him. “Slay Living isn’t meant to cause tickles and giggles. Be a good lad and hold your pup still. It’ll be over quite soon I assure you.” Lleryt didn’t understand the boy’s raised voice. Once more, it seemed that they only saw the evil of necromancy. “Tsk tsk, I really thought you had your eyes open but it seems even the drow find my ways repellant.”

Lleryt grumbled as his fingers began to form the signs of power for another spell, his lips moved as he spoke to the aether, drawing upon the negative energy plane to bestow power upon his skeletal hand. The white bones grew blacker than the night sky. A blackness so deep that they devoured the light around them, becoming kin to an ever hungry void. So that black hand, he’d reach out for Scrappy once more intent to unleash the fell power coursing through his arm into the already wounded animal, fixing to kill it with a final touch. “Death will be a beautiful opportunity for growth.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:32 pm

He agreed with the pixie,he thought about shaking hands with the tiny pixie,but then he realized that it was too small.Lachion remembered his dog,and realized that He took a gulp and looked at his pooch,he grabbed it and held it hoping that he was going to help some how.He held the pup and nodded his head.He thought maybe he was going to turn it into a potato or something weird,he hadn't exactly grasped necromancy yet.He looked at the necromancer and hoped he knew what he was doing,if his pup was going to die, then it clicked,he was going to make the dog a zombie,but first Lleryt had to kill it.He fought a tear,and tried to stop himself from stabbing the necromancer.Luckily it worked,he realized that the necromancer and pixie had a lot in common,well as much as an uplifting dark elf,a forgetful pixie,and a mysterious necromancer could have in common.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:01 pm

She wanted to shake Lachion's hand, but she then remembered how much smaller than him she was. She tried to hold Lachion back from attacking Lleyrt, but again, her size came in the way of that. "I can almost assure you that your dog will be alright. Lachion will take care of your dog. Would you let him do it if you didn't trust him? I don't think so. Everything will be alright." She hoped everything would be alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Lleryt watched the young drow clutch desperately upon the dog as if it would provide protection enough against the spell. "Death isn't something to fear, Lad." The necromancer locked his eyes with Lachion as he reached out and touched the dog with that arm charged with the life smothering magic. Placing his bony fingers upon Scrappy, the energy unleashed itself and flooded into the already injured animal. The magic went straight to the beast's heart, stopping it cold quickly and possibly even painlessly, well mostly painlessly. The animal shuddered, whimpered and twitched before falling limp in the boy's arms.

"There, see. Death isn't that big of a deal. It comes for all of us anyways, so why bother fretting over it?" Lleryt shooed the drow's small hands away from the dead animal he was now gripping. "Hand him over, Lachion and you'll see how trivial death is." The necromancer spoke calmly and grinned. Taking the body from him, the animal was then laid upon the ground at the necromancer's feet. "Should be rather simple with such a small body. It's been ages since I've raised a dog or cat....ahh how this brings back memories." He'd chuckle with amusement over his past memories. "Hehe, I was told to stop killing the other student's familiars for my experiments back in school but they were so easy to catch." He'd mumble to himself as he moved to grab a couple ingredients.

Coming back to the body, Lleryt had a small onyx stone in his hand and some grave dirt that he keeps on hand for such spells. Whistling while he worked, he opened up the animal's mouth causing it's tongue to dangle lifelessly from it's mouth. the necromancer pushed the gem down Scrappy's throat then packed the mouth with grave dirt. Standing upright again, he'd brush the last bit of dirt off on his pants. "Now then too work. You're lucky I'm the one who killed your dog, Lachion. He's going to be better than just a normal undead beast."

Taking in a breath, he soon began to make the appropriate hand gestures, his lips moved as the language of the abyss, blesphemous and unnatural poured forth. Just hearing the words, someone would know that a very foul act was about to work. Energy began to crackle around the animal's body.Sudden'y, it's eyes snapped open and Scrappy stood up with tail all awaggin. "There, all done. He's going to be faster and stronger....just make sure you aren't nearby if he get's destoryed." Lleryt chuckled a bit as he gave the warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 pm

He nodded his head in Pippy's words of encouragement..He watched the necromancer gather his ingredients,while still holding the revived pooch in his hands.He smiled,"What did you do,and why shouldn't I be around when it dies,Is it going to explode,and why isn't he following you like all your reanimated servants?"These where a few of the millions of questions.He squinted at the pooch,just wondering why Lleryt had did that.He was guessing it was a kind gestures,but he wasn't entirely sure.He swore,that no matter what,he wouldn't kill this semi-kind necromancer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:36 pm

She applauded at his work. "Good job, but I've done better. About three days ago I went down to the lake and I raised a labradoodle from its burial hole." She chuckled "It looked like it might have died from starvation, but I know it had an owner because the dog had a collar on." She wondered what his work was like. "What creatures have you brought to life?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 pm

“Oh I just killed your dog and brought it back is all lad. Honestly, you need to pay attention. I thought what I was doing was obvious.” Lleryt seemed rather confused that the boy asked what he had just done. The two offensive spells were rather direct in their affects largely being putting the mutt to death and then the last one bringing it back. But then again, children had such trouble focusing on details. So the necromancer smiled and patted Lachion’s head.

When the question was asked if the puppy was going to explode, the necromancer let out a deep rolling belly laugh. He canted his head back and just let out his laughter, letting it fill the tent. “Oh of course! That puppy’s gonna explode same as if you’ve given an Archfiend a holy water enema with a mallet! BOOM!” The laughter continued until tears glistened his eyes and trickled down his cheek.

“Well, I didn’t want him as one of mine so I didn’t bind him…. Oh that reminds me. You need to feed him daily, otherwise he’ll be likely to eat you. IT needs to be fresh meat of an intelligent being. So Elf, human, gnome… you know things that can talk and such. Otherwise, he’ll be likely to nibble on your leg or face. “

His attention was then directed towards the little pixie as she boasts of her own accomplishments. “Not bad with starting small and the pup there is just a quick and dirty animation. Truly not my best work.”

At this point, his staff swivels in it’s resting place to look at them with its shimmering black eyes. “I AM!” It shouted proudly. “I’m his best work and that beast’s sou….”

Lleryt interrupted the staff, “Shut it, Charnelbolg!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:41 pm

The boy listened to the two necromancers go on about their work,this fact made him want to be a necromancer more and more.Then he listened to the necromancer as well as he could,he was still day dreaming.Once he snapped back to reality,he heard about the pups diet.Feeding his dog human flesh everyday.He wasn't sure if he would be able to bring himself to it.He smiled and was about to faint.He listened to Lleryt go on about their work.Then his attention was drawn to the staff.He looked at it and said "I'm sure you are." Then stopped by Lleryt's command.He worked up the courage to say Lleryt "How old do you have to be to study necromancy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:28 am

She nodded at Lleyrt's words. "Ah, I have to admit, this was a pretty good turnout considering it was a quick and dirty animation." She was a little worried that something might go wrong with the dog, but she overlooked it." She could tell the look on Lachion's face that he was really into necromancy. "You must really want to be a necromancer. It seems like it's your passion, your love." She has never seen anyone that interested in necromancy as much as he was. She could see the fire in the boys eyes. Most people would've ran away, but he didn't. He was.. different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Snorting his clear displeasure at Charnelbolge, Lleryt then turned his eyes towards the young drow who asked about necromancy. Now that was a surprising unexpected question from the dark skinned elf. Looking down at him, the necromancer glanced to the pixie while chimed in recognizing the young man’s passion. Lachion was scrutinized under the stare of the senior necromancer in the tent.

“Hmm, no age limit my boy but there other requisites to be able to wrest life from flesh and to channel the energies of death to animate the flesh. It’s hard work and needs focus. If you feel like you can handle the studies and getting elbow deep inside the dead, then I’ll be happy to begin your lessons.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 pm

His face lit up with excitement."I'll do whatever it takes."He smiled and honestly couldn't speak.He gulped.mouth still wide open.He hoped that nothing would explode.Everything that had happened that day was a complete mind implosion.He was going to say thank you,and shake Lleryt's hand,but instead he said "HELLO YOU"And put his hand on the table palm down.He blinked a few times,and felt the cold feelings again.

He fixed his error and his eyes had gone heavy,he was fainting.He fell backwards onto the dirt.The impact was a little hard,but he would manage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:33 pm

She watched his expressions on his face whenever Lleyrt told Lachion that he would give the young boy lessons. She could tell that he was ecstatic. She smiled at him and said "Good luck Lachion, you'll need it." She was just watching him all happy, and then within a minute, he was passed out cold. She watched him fall hard onto the ground and her mouth dropped. She could tell by the fall that he would have minor bruises. "Lleyrt what do we do, I'm as small as a leaf, I can't help him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:14 pm

The boy’s excitement was amusing to the necromancer. It was unusual to see someone so excited and ready to damn themselves. Then again, Lleryt could see much of himself in the young lad. Afterall, he had taken such a passionate interest in the reviving of the dead and their control. It was exhilarating to see such honest delight. In all his days, he’d always been looked down upon for his choice in magic and had to find unscrupulous teachers or taught himself. “That is good, you will need that willingness to kill, dissect and commit atrocities that will sicken you at first but keep at it and you’ll gain real power.”

And then the boy passed out upon the ground which brought a chuckle from the human. Hearing the little pixie’s question, Lleryt raised a hand to his chin, stroking it. “Hmm…if he’s dead… we could eat him. Child meat is much like veal, so soft and tender. With the right spices, I’m sure he’d be delicious and last at least a week.” Lleryt licked his lips but quickly sighed as he saw the boy breathing. “Oh damn, he’s still breathing. I guess I should find a place for him to sleep off his excitement.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Lachion woke up.He had a terrible dream about the mysterious ticking noise.He couldn't shake a bad taste in his mouth,it was blood.He pondered about what the flavor was.Then it hit him,blood and elf meat.He wanted to go back to sleep,but he had a bump on his head that was just enough to keep him up.He got up and looked for his new and certainly weird friends.He first saw the diminutive pixie curled up on the table,shrowded by a leaf.As he aproached her,he tripped in a hole,then he remembered everything.He rubbed his bump on the back of his head."What a night." he murmered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:56 pm

She was having a magnificent dream until she felt her whole body move and shake. She scrambled to get up to see what happened when she then realized she has gotten awaken by Lachion. She was a little mad since the dream got ruined, but she'll overlook that. "Good morning everyone." She looked at Lachion's scraped and bruises and said "Ouch.. you hit that ground hard didn't you?" She thought back to what Lleyrt said last night. She chuckled "You're lucky I was here or Lleyrt would've ate you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:13 pm

He saw that he had woken the tiny sprite,"Good morning." He wondered what she meant by everyone,as far as he knew,his soon to be mentor hadn't awoken yet.He responded to the pixie."Yeah,that happens when I get excited, it's a flaw that's kind of embarrassing.Then,he heard about his friend wanting to eat him,and quickly responded with a quick what! He hoped that he had misheard Pippy.Sadly,she wasn't,or at least he thought.He looked for his companion,of which he remembered was zombified.He wondered were little Scrappy was during this crazy conundrum."Scrappy," he called in a high tone," Where's my little hell hound?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   

Back to top Go down

Rest for the wicked (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next