Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Rest for the wicked (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rest for the wicked (open)   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 am

The normal tune that was habitually on the necromancer’s paled lips could not be heard over the terrified whiney and shrieks from the agile looking black horse behind him. There were ropes looped around it’s muscular neck and midsection. Holding the ropes tightly were a half dozen of Lleryt’s mindless zombie slaves. The necromancer was practically skipping his way towards the encampment being set up on the outskirts of the city. “This has to be my lucky day, I get to create a whole new abomination unto the gods that no one has ever laid eyes on before.!” There was excitement in every word that passed his lips.

“That’s not entirely true,” Came a voice a foot above the necromancer’s head. “In fact, Master, the drow have had abominatins like this for a while. It’s called a drider.” The tone took a snooty, ‘so there’, quality as it tried to speak down at Lleryt.

The necromancer rolled his eyes and looked up slightly at the source of the voice. “Oh quiet you, don’t make me thump you good against the ground. So I’m combining a drow with a horse. It’s kind of a mix between a Drider and Centaur… Drentaur?...Drowaur? ….Drorse? Oooh, I like that. When I stitch that drow’s hips to the horse’s shoulders, I’ll call him a Drorse!”

The horse was still shrieking as it was surrounded by the undead. A quarter mile mile from town, Lleryt would pause and smile at his encampment. He had left his undead general kobold outside and in charge of setting up camp. Currently, there were skeletons and zombies of various races: Elves, humans, dwarves, gnomes, kobolds and baby dragons were mulling about setting up a couple tents of bloodied green and brown canvas. There was on such tent that rose higher than the others was stained a dark rusty brown. There were roaming swarms of flies and other carrion insects skittering over patches of the tent as they feasts upon the rotting remains that had been caked into the canvas

“Take the beast into the tent and stake it down. Then stand guard.” Lleryt ordered his slaves who moved to obey their creator. Turning away from them, he walked into a bright white tent and let the flap close behind him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:11 pm

A short time had passed since Lleryt entered his tent. There came the sounds of muffled movement and mucking about from within. Soon those noises came to an end and the tent flap rustled as Lleryt made his reappearance. No longer dressed in his usual blacked robes, this time he was wearing a pair of dark trousers with a myrid of stans on it. From the waist up, he was entirely shirtless, showing off the pale pasty skin stretched tightly over his boney ribcage and notched spine. In one hand he held onto his staff while letting the other dangle at his waist. In the hanging hand, he drug a large chipped axe behind him.

Pursing his grey lips, a whistle fluttered into the air around him as he walked into the larger stained tent with the horse. The massive beast of burden had been forced down ontot he ground and pinned onto it’s side. Ropes crisscrossed the muscular animal with their ends staked down. The creature’s chest heaved as it panted in terror. Flicking its tail, it lifted its head to stare in horror at the man walking in.

“Master!” Chirped the onyx eyed skull upon the elegantly carved staff. “Can you sing while you work? I wanna hear my favorite song while you work….PLEEEEEASE!”

Lleryt couldn’t help but smile as the staff made a simple request. “Oh…all right but you need to sing along with me if we’re to do this right.” Picking the staff up, he slammed it’s base hard intot he soft ground, making it stay upright by the house. “Why don’t you start us off, Charnelbolg?”

“EEEEEE,” came a high-pitched squeal from the staff as if blowing on a tuning whistle. “My little necro….my little necro…. Ahh---ahhh-ahhh, my little necro…”

“I used to wonder what blasphemy could be….” Lleryt sang rather sweetly in his tent as he walked towards the bound horse’s thick muscular neck. Hefting the axe high over his head, “Until you all shared your corpses with me!” The axe came down, cutting into the meat with a thunderous snickersnap. Skin split, blood sprayed everywhere and the horse spasmed before falling still with a final gurgle.

Charnelbolg: “Alchemic goo!”

Lleryt: “Tons of blood.”

Charnelbolg: “A beautiful virgin.”

Lleryt: “Tainted souls.”

Charnelbolg: “Infernal Knowledge, it’s an easy feat.”

“And black magic makes it all complete!” Lleryt chimed out as he slammed his fist into the open neck hole of the horse. His eyes glared a sickly green. The horse’s body twitched as the skin began to tighten around it’s bones. Muscles withered and the flesh necrotized, turning molted green and black marbling.
Charnelbolg: “You know you are my very best slave.” The staff sang the final verse as the newly revived, headless horse snapped the ropes with ease and climbed back onto it’s hooze, standing motionless and awaiting orders from it’s creator.

“Not bad, you’re singing is getting better, Charnelbolg. Now, we just have to wait for the drow torso.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:38 pm

The child smelt the putrid smell of rotting flesh,and hoped that he could do a few grave robberies,but then he heard a song,that had to make him snoop around. The smell became more potent as he neared the sounds of the melody. He thought that they might be cannibals in the woods. He peeked over the bush that he used to camouflage his small body,drew his weapon,and hoped that he wouldn't have to use it. He then waited and heard them mention a drow torso. He gasped,then he saw eyes beaming directly at him. He gulped and said in a low slightly frightened voice "Hi.".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:07 pm

The lifeless milky white eyes of the shambling zombies and skeletons focused upon the young child. They didn't immediately charge the intruder, nor did they raise an alarm. The husks of animated flesh paused in their assigned tasks. Those chopping wood stopped in mid swing, the ones gathering water had buckets dangling in fetid hands...they all just stared at the young man.

Inside the bloodied tent, the singing necromancer stroked his hands over the ebony fur of the new headless undead charger that he had created. It looked perfect...the dead muscles twitched as his fell magic pulsed through them. The animal was stronger in death than it ever had been in life, all it needed was a torso to be placed upon it's severe neck and stitched in place for the new abomination to be whole. It was while he admired his work that there came a noise from Charnelbolg.

"Hmm...oooh...Master. The slaves outside report they've found something living and speaking to them." Lleryt spun around with a wide grin upon his face. "It's divine providence! We have a volunteer to join my latest creation!" From within the large canvas tent splattered with blood upon its edges, there came a loud cheer of delight.

A moment later, the flaps of the tent were tossed open as the shirtless form of Lleryt stepped forward. His skin was stretched so tight around his body, that each rib and bone from the waist up could be easily seen. His skin was bone white, save for the spray of scarlet from when he hacked the horse's head off some minutes ago. In his hand, he felt onto the bonestaff. "Well met! Come close....slaves move away and allow our guest in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:48 am

The boy gave a gulp,and almost gave a tear,not sure to go with his gut and run ,or follow his stupid courage. He grew nearer to the strange man he smelt of rotting flesh,almost as if he was just a corpse. He could feel his cold body temperature,it might of been in his head,when he was scared he pretended he was on a mountain. He liked the cold. He put his hand out to the shirtless man and said "Put her their.".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:34 am

In response to their Master's will, the animated dead close to the young boy, moved away from him. Their lifeless eyes were still locked upon him. Hunger showing in the glazed milky orders, hunger for soft flesh. Hunger for hot crimson blood to gush into their mouths, carrying the life energy of the living. They were so very hungry. Still, they obeyed the will of their Master and waited.

Lleryt's gray eyes studied the man-boy in front of him. It took boldness for one as young as him to step into a camp filled with the dead. The kid was scared, the way he held himself back a moment before holding firm to his course of action. Lleryt had to admire that for a second or two. Of course while he admired the moment, he let the young boy linger in front of him with his hand hanging out in the gap between them. A thin smirk soon formed upon the necromancer's face.

Lleryt reached out with his left hand. The entire arm was that of bleached white bone. The flesh had long since been cut, scraped and peeled from the appendage. Oh it was a deliciously agonizing experience to create his graft but so worth it. His fingers curled around the young child's hands, clenching it firmly, letting the boy feel each bone again his skin.

"This is quite a treat. You're the second Drow that I have met today and the first with any guts. Honestly, walking into a necromancer's camp to say 'hello' . I like that." Llery chuckled and released the man-boy's hand. "Name's Lleryt and yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:29 pm

The boy soon became oddly relived,in the few seconds that he had met the strange man,he felt as if it had been a lifetime.His head spun with questions,but the number one was who are you,and why do you need a drow torso. He was hoping that his happiness to meet him,that he would relate to. Although he was ready to pounce on the man with questions,but he asked his one question."Why do you want a drow torso,and don't take mine,it's not good anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:30 pm

The necromancer’s smile just grew and grew as the lad spoke. Lips pulled back to reveal bone white teeth and gums that had receeded back to show off the roots of each tooth. It was a manic but oh so delighted smirk of delight. “Ah ha!,” laughed Lleryt with obvious glee at the boy’s simple but direct question. “Curiosity in the face of better judgment. I like ya, lad. You remind me of myself when I first stepped upon the path of a necromancer.”

Resting a hand upon Lachion’s shoulder, he directed the boy towards the blood splattered tent that the man-boy had seen Lleryt walk from. “You see, I met this rather interesting pair in a tavern a few hours ago. A human woman and her jester drow. She was rather annoyed by him and I offered to cut the man in half and stitch his torso onto the neck stump of a horse. Once they were joined, I’s use magic to unite them into a new undead abomination against the gods.” Lleryt chuckled with amusement. “I’d call the new creation a Draur, Drow-centaur. Get it? A nice combination of the two. Now come, I want you to see the horse I’ve acquired and tell me what you think about it.”

If the boy managed to keep hold of his bravery and not run, Lleryt took him inside the tent. The air inside the tent was hot and sticky, the stench of blood and fetid meat hung heavy around them. In the center of the tent stood the headless black furred horse. Portions of his flesh had already begun to slough and peel off it’s bones, a minor draw back of the reanimating magic. The necromancer moved to the neck stump of the horse and patted it. “Right here is where I’ll mount that drow’s midsection. Isn’t it beautiful, lad?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:06 pm

The boy wasn't sure to laugh or to vomit so he chuckled and then gagged.He wasn't sure why this man hasn't come to Tallendons graveyard.He was about to ask that question,but instead,he was interrupted by a familiar growl.He looked down to see his faithful companion,Scrappy.After all that had gone on, he had completely forgot about his canine companion."Oh" Lachion said,"This is my mutt,scrappy,he has helped me with many heists.".Then,he had heard another growl,but this time it was him.

The boy became confused.How was he hungry,he had dined with the light priestess a moment a go.Sadly,he was too nice to ask Lleryt for food.So he tried to start a conversation,but it was too late.the growl had became so loud that he had feared that the necromancer had heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 pm

“Awed into silence, eh lad?” The necromancer laughed and swatted Lachion on the shoulder in a friendly manner. He took great pride in his handy work, even the mindless shambling bodies outside. Sure they were little more than grunts and laborers but he had such a fondness for them. Those bodies out there were what funded his experiments and lifestyle. “Oh it’s going to be a beautiful creature once I get that torso from the Captain. Her Jester will be faster, stronger, immune to fear and pain, and even more beautiful. Elven fairness merged flawlessly with equine grace… Ahh, this is what I live for, boy.”

Hearing a growl, Lleryt turned to see a mangy little canine skulking it’s way to the young drow’s side. “Oh ho…looks like you’re not the only one with bravery. Most animals know instinctively what I and my fellows are. Yet, here he is…by your side. Most impressive.” Llery knelt down and offered the dog the back of his hand to sniff it, the hand with flesh that is. He wasn’t silly enough to offer a dog a bone that was still attached to himself.

When another growl came, this time from the young man, Lleryt let out a hearty laugh. “How ungracious I am as a host. Let me get my servants to prepare some edibles for us and maybe a bone with fresh meat for your pup there.” Lleryt glanced over to his bone staff, “Charnelbolg…direct the quarter master to prepare something to eat. Something hot…see if he’s still got the roa…”

Lleryt was interrupted by a voice from the staff, “I know I know what to do. Sheesh, I’m always directing them when you’re distracted like this. You’re lucky you made me or…” The staff began to mutter and murmur to itself quietly.

“Sorry about that. He get’s a little testy in the afternoons.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 pm

The boy stared at the staff.He pointed at it and said in a confused yet amused voice,"Talking staff,nice touch."He hoped that the food wouldn't be able to breath.His day became more confusing by the minute.First he heard a necromancer sing,then,he met the same necromancers strange creation called a draur,and now a talking staff.

His poor,yet still recent knowledge had exploded upon a certain necromancers logic.He wasn't sure if this was normal or just a cruel joke.He took a deep breath in,and asked a question that had been haunting him."This might be a little strange,but,why haven't I seen you in Tallendon?You certainly have a gift,why aren't you helping the clerics?"

Last edited by Lachion Ciwon on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:30 pm

The pixie was tired and hungry from being mualed by a street cat, when suddenly she caught the smell of rotting flesh and food. She crept closer to the horrid smell and heard at least 3 voices. She advanced until the smell became almost became unbearable. Her adventourous side got the better of her and she ran into the camp. Soon after she was greeted by a drow and human with a bony hand. "Hello," she said hoping for fun and good times."Is anyone going to buy a lady a thimble of whiskey?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:22 pm

“I’m much more than a staff, boy,” chirped the staff as if it were insulted that the little drow simply referred to it as a talking staff. The skull capping the staff, turned to face the drow boy, it’s onyx eyes stared intently upon him. “I am Charnelbolg! First creation of my Master Lleryt and second in command of his workforce.” The stuff huffed and snorted, trying to rebuild it’s wounded pride.

Lleryt rolled his eyes slightly at the boastful words from his creation. “The drow isn’t out to take your place. Now hush it and get to work on directing the chef. I don’t want another orc thumb in my meal…at least a meatless one. That last thumb was all bone.” The necromancer thumped the skull on the forehead with two fingers. That act brought a grumble of displease from Charnelbolg but he obeyed his master.

“I apologize, Charnel is much like you, my lad. He’s still growing and learning. Every so often, he needs to be reminded of who is charge and his rightful place so he can better himself. But back to the matter at hand, a hot meal will be provided shortly. Surprisingly enough, He is a good cook when taking direct control over one of my corpses.”

The little boy then asked a question, oh how innocent it was and childlike. The emaciated man chuckled softly and smiled. “The city is rather large, so I’m not surprised you haven’t seen me. Besides, I was spending time in a tavern then rushed right back here to prepare my Draur. As for the clerics…surface folk aren’t like your kind, lad. They aren’t all evil and…they have this ridiculous belief that life is sacred. That it’s a ‘blasphemy’ to raise then dead.”

Lleryt took a mocking tone as he spoke of the clerics. “they’d sooner burn me at a stake or send one of their holy warriors after me again. It’s rather dull aft….OOOH” His eyes lit up as a diminutive flighty thing came whizzing into the blood stained tent. “Now what is this pint-sized little sprite?” He’d smile and chuckled as she asked for a drink. “I think a name would be suitable payment for a drink.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:39 pm

The boy was excited,this was his first ever seen pixie.He wasn't sure what he was talking about,all he saw was Lleryt and a small match stick.After a few seconds,he soon realized that it was no match stick,but a pixie.Lleryt's observation was right,but he thought maybe a cup-sized pixie would've been a better term.He gulped and put his hand out to the little specimen and said a little shakily "Nice to meet you,I'm Lachion Ciwon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:18 am

The girl was ecstatic to finally meet someone. Since the boy was much larger than she was, she shook whenever he shook her hand and she said in a little squeaky voice "I'm Pippy Hollow, nice to meet you also." She glared at the dog next to her. It was giant considering she was a pixie. She said to the dog "Hi puppy, you are so cute. What's your name?" She then throws the giant puppy a berry that she had thinking that the dog must be hungry. She could already tell that this group would be as good as it gets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Lleryt allowed the young lad to take lead in the introductions. He noted how the boy appeared visibly shaken, with that quivering tone as he spoke his name. The near skeletal man had to wonder why the man-boy was so timid. Was it part of drow pathology to be scared and weary of strangers? Or perhaps it was just the inexperience of youth that unsettled the lad? It was curious and Lleryt waited in silence for Lachion, Pippy and Scrappy to become introduced.

“And I, your host, am Lleryt. I have someone preparing lunch for us now, it shouldn’t take but another few moments for it to be finished.” The necromancer smiled and looked over the odd trio that had gathered around him. A skiddish drow, a mangy pup, and now a wisp of a pixie. It was all quite a strange gathering of creatures. In fact, it somewhat sounded like the start of a joke, mused Lleryt. ‘A drow, puppy and pixie walk into a necromancer’s tent…’ he thought to himself and wondered what a punchline could be

A chuckle passed his lips while he mused it silence for a moment before shaking himself out of his thoughts. “So what brings the two of you out this way? After all a drow on the surface is nearly unheard of and a creature of Fae, your lot Pippy, tend to avoid the undead. I find each of you fascinating.”

As she spoke the flap to his tent opened up to reveal a hald rotted human figure. Its clothes hung in tattered strips off green and black flesh that dripped off on occasion. In it’s hands, it carried a dazzling silver tray and heaped upon the tray was a steam succulent roast. Faint wisps of steam rose from the meat and vanished. A scent of roots and fresh spices and herbs wafted off the thin slices of meat that were sitting in a pool of it’s own juices.

The necromancer gestured to his gets. “Go on and fill up your bellies. There is plenty more where that roast came from.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Lachion poked the food,curious if it would move,sadly it did not,he tried to ignore the necromancers question,but a voice inside of him said "This man feeds you,and treats you with an exquisite hospitality,and you on't answer one question.For shame!"He was getting cold,he himself couldn't bring himself to say it. Finally,he took a deep breath in and said "My memory is a little foggy,but I remember some parts so vividly." he sighed,hoping that the necromancer would stop him before he had to relive such a tragedy."

It was late,and I was sound asleep,I want to say I was five,anyway,I heard a thump,and then a man as soon as he entered,he vanished,just that his party had another dark elf.He brought me to the surface,I still remember the blinding sun.He sold me as a slave or maybe a crew-hand,I was put to harsh labor,and one day,I saw one of the bandits torturing a pups mother.I felt so enraged,that I lost it,I strangled the man with my bare hands,he kicked me off of him,but he was a dagger short,So I stabbed him.I was to late,the mother was dead.

That's where I met scrappy," He gestured to his right,the mutt was gnawing on the bone.He closed his eyes and fought a tear. "You'll have to excuse me,I don't like remembering these types of moments.He opened his blood shot-eyes and smiled."I like to look in the present.Besides,I'm boring,It's ya'll I'm a little more interested in."He nodded his he'd towards the pixie and said "What about you?"

Last edited by Lachion Ciwon on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:44 pm

She'd look down from looking at the puppy to looking up at Lleyrt and Lachion Ciwon. Well, since I'm a nature pixie I enjoy being in these parts of the forest, exploring new things. She was second guessing being there, but stayed anyways. I actually don't remember that much from my childhood. She began to share what she remembered of it to Lachion and Lleyrt.

She said "Well, when I was eight, I had a curse put on me by someone that made me forget my entire life. I only remember things from when I was 10-15, my age now." Her eyes started watering as she said "My parents abandoned me after the curse was put on me, they didn't have the time to re-teach me everything I had learned from when I was younger. I didn't even remember who my parents were, where I lived, even my birthday!" She started crying then looked down and smiled at her pet and said "I had to learn the ropes by myself, until my pet firefly, Moon, came around. I then could hear her talk, and that's when I realised that I can talk to animals." She also said "I realised that I can raise the dead just a couple monthes ago."

She wiped her eyes with her hand. She said "Well, I hope that was interesting enough for you." She told Lleyrt "I don't like to avoid the undead, I like to raise the dead." She smiled and said "I like to give them another chance to have another life, well if they are good people of course." She looked at Lleyrt and Lachion and said "I don't have much of a history you see, since that curse was put on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Lleryt listened to each of their stories. First, Lachion spoke of kidnap and slavery and even had murder mixed in with a touch of animal abuse. Not a bad way to grow up, thought the necromancer. He’d nod his head, keeping his eyes upon the boy, he seemed rather upset about reliving the past. Perhaps, it wasn’t something to talk about over dinner. That was a question for either dessert or torture, both options were exquisite and delicious to the necromancer. But were they appropriate at this point in time. No…well not the torture. Dessert could work quite nicely.

“You’re not boring at all. Despite your young age, you have a lifetime of experience. You should think of it that way.”

His gaze then drifted to the itsy pixie as she began to regale them with her history, or lack there of. “Ooh, a curse. Now that’s interesting. Someone must have disliked you to fling such a curse. I’ve done that a couple of times now. Oh, curses are a marvelous thing, if you get creative with them you can force the subject to endure such unique debilitations. But to wipe out the memory of a child, that’s something interesting.”

He scratched at his chin with his skeletal left hand, musing over the possible reasons someone would just wipe her memory. It would be easy to just kill a young pixie…a spell, a boot or even swat with a hand could do it. It was a mystery. Lost in thought, he almost missed an important detail. The pixie was a necromancer?

“Wait a second…You’re a necromancer like myself?” His face showed truly shock and disbelief. He never heard of a pixie dealing with necromancy or the darker arts. “Well well, now this is something a Fae that goes against the course of nature. I like it.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 am

He couldn't eat, their was just something stopping him,he hoped it wasn't dog or cat,that's his two favorite animals! "Excuse me,but what is this," he said curiously "Not that I'm ungrateful or anything,just curious.Oh and I'd like to know a bit about you,you haven't told us about you." He smiled a little,hoping that he didn't end up feeding his dog zombie bone.He was starting to feel a little paranoid.A voice repeated itself "This man feeds you,and treats you with an exquisite hospitality,and you don't even trust him." He thought he was going mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:06 pm

She nodded whenever Lleyrt spoke about the curse. She said in a buissness like voice "Ah yes, I am a necromancer myself, I don't do much studying about it or actually raise the dead. I just speak to them, trying to someway find a trace back to my parents. Oh, it would be lovely to speak to them and ask them why did they just abandon me." She stopped talking about her history now and said to Lleyrt "What's your history, since you must know about us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Lleryt picked up a piece of meat from the tray, rolled the dropping morsel with his fingers and took a bite. Chewing, he’d listen to the young man’s question and smiled. He finished his current bite and took a second, clearly savoring the spices and earthen flavors.

“Mmm. That’s good. As for what it is, it’s elf meat – it’s aromatic, naturally infused with the scent of roots and spices. Really, you should take a taste. I think it came from a farmer. I’m not quite sure where that skeleton grabbed it from but it’s really some of the best meat you’ll find. Kobold is rather succulent but I’ve kinda had my fill of them.”

The necromancer popped the last bite into his mouth and gave a moan of delight. “Mmmphm. That’s just wonderful!” He’d pluck up a second slice and rolled it as his guest turned his question upon him, asking him his story.

“Oh that’s quite a simple short one, I realized necromancy was the best way to make money. They can chop trees down, they can mine and even harvest crops. You just need to keep your orders simple. I had talent for magic and my parents where able to scrape enough money to send my to a college. That’s when the idea of using the dead took hold.”

He’d glance over to the pixie as she elaborated on her form of necromancy. “Oh, that’s interesting. I’ve never really cared to try to speak with these husks of their spirits. They’re just rare material and semi-cheap labor to me. Who they were just never interested me. But You have a reason I guess to speak to them, I’ve heard that ghosts get a bit more knowledge when they die. Hmm, might be something I should look into.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:43 am

The dark elf was afraid to try the food,but his courage hadn't steered him wrong yet.He was curious what it would taste like,maybe chicken,chocolate steak,if it really tasted like what the necromancer described it would taste awesome.He held his breathe,opened his mouth and took a bit of the elf.He opened his eyes,he smile."This IS AWESOME!" He said scarfing down another bite."I cant believe no one serves this!" He looked around and officially agreed that this was the weirdest,and greatest day of his life. He polished off his meal and kept taking a glance at the pixie,he couldn't believe such a little thing could do such amazing things,being a nenomaner sounds fun he said in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:52 pm

She thought about what he said for a minute. "Yes, I do suppose that this has all happened for a reason. Sometimes I wonder why did I have to get this power. Should have gave it to someone who will actually use it to do some good." She just sat there for minutes and thought and thought. "I was given this for a reason wasn't I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:10 pm

The necromancer let out an amused chuckle as the drow bit into the roasted elf meat that was perfectly cooked. The man-boy’s reaction was perfect to the taste of the meat. Lleryt had always wondered if the drow who so hated their own kind would have a taste for the flesh of their surface dwelling kin. Though that brought up an interesting idea, was the boy’s eating of surface elf similar to cannibalism? No matter really, the boy dug into the food devouring piece after piece.

“A good host certainly wouldn’t offer anything other than his best. What about you, Pippy? Would you care for a morsel of elf before the young man here gobbles it up. Though you might be able to steal a chunk from his cheek with how he rips into the meat.” Lleryt chuckled softly and looked at his guests.

As Pippy asked him about a season for her power, the man could only shrug and smile at her. “Come now, you can do better than that, can’t you? Asking others to tell you what’s important? Tsk tsk. Make the most of your gifts. I mean, look at me. Those with morals snuff at necromancy but look what I managed with a bit of imagination. I’ve made mountains of gold and grow ever stronger through more or less legal means.” He’d grin.

“So tell me, what do you want out of life and how can you achieve it with your abilities?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest for the wicked (open)   

Back to top Go down

Rest for the wicked (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next