Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Second Act Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richter
Accepted Member

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: The Second Act Begins   Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 pm

The trip would be even more gut wrenching than anything she likely experienced. Hundreds of shifts were made, each one almost as gut removing as the last. It was possible she'd adjust to this gravity cheating sensation by the time they made it to their destination though. More than a hundred miles away they traveled together, him jumping and moving, her dangle to that chain. And yet no mater how much distance was covered it only took another minute, maybe less for it to be done with. The plus side was the entire event would be weightless and defy gravity so she might finally come to terms with breathing as more than an option again.

They would take solid foot on ground again in front of a dilapidated cabin near a calm tranquil stream. The soothing stream, the soft sweet calls of birds, this place was the mirror opposite to her mind set most likely. The only thing here that didn’t fit was this small barely functional cabin. Yet there it stood, the moss on its main river facing side likely part of way it till stood upright. Clearly the main timbers were well rotted from years of being ignored and not care for by anything other than the forest creatures that likely lives inside of its walls.

Yet outside on the soft earthen banks of this river Richter and his prize now entered the scene. He stood firmly, and with a flick of his wrist the chain around Meledere's neck, and the weapon it was attached to vanished into thin air.~ “That was marvelous my dear little catch” ~Richter former accent gone completely now.~ “If I didn’t know better I’d think you might indeed be a little whore as professed.” ~Richter teased her as he stood next to her and then with a soft step he turned and moved towards the cabin behind them.~

“Let's see if we can find you something to wear before you get released into the wilds of the forest alone and undefended shall we?” ~Aassuming she was both to broken hearted, and still gasping for air from the strangulation. Or .. losing the contents of her stomach from the unsettling motions and sights of the travel he reached inside the doorway seemingly ignoring her completely. Though truth be told his all seeing eyes was still up and he was taking fast note of every motion she made while his back was turned for her, even for the brief time that he was looking inside the cabin to reach in a and grab the soft leather pack he had stashed there last night while he schemed the best ways to destroy the old man's life for a second less lethal time.

Truthfully Richter was only reaching for this bag now because he wanted to see her reaction to the events now that it was to late and everything she wanted was taken form her. Would she cry and ball up? Would she try and attack him? He was curious what caliber of woman she was, and he was aiming to find out exactly how to modify this plan to get maximum effectiveness for what was to come. He still needed to indeed ruin things a few steps further. And have a bit more fun at that old wind bags expense. Perhaps he could use this to lie and make the prince or that silly king believe she killed the old man. See how she reacted to a price being dropped on her poor far to trusting neck.~

Last edited by Richter on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:37 am

I take in a ragged breath as the air is given to me freely now, closing my eyes as my body sways although I don’t move, the landscape changing around me quicker than the blink of an eye making my stomach turn, it jerks feeling as if it was pushing itself up under my ribcage preparing to leave through my mouth with its contents still inside.

The weight on my chest is overwhelming. My lungs ache with every breath as my heart feels as though it could explode at any moment, my face heating as my eyes water tears filling them once more before we come to a complete stop.

I don’t look to him, I remain silent as I stare at the stream a few feet away but my mind isn’t here, I sit reliving the last few days of my life the happiness I had felt that was ripped away from me as quickly as it had come. The male’s voice is a low hum as he speaks to me maybe? It doesn’t matter, nothing mattered. Elros was gone, he was safe…but he was gone and here I stand alone.

With a quick flick of his wrist the chain around my throat is gone, he continues to speak as he leaves my side, and my body melts to the ground as legs giving out from under me, tired so…tired. The struggles had made weak my limbs no longer willing to respond as I sit there in the dirt my back to him.
“Maybe he will take pity on me?”

I think to myself lowering my head, the only thing I can seem to make myself do besides breath. “Please free me from this pain you have caused.” I knew he could force himself inside of my mind, I didn’t care. I wanted him to hear me, the words I could never bring myself to say out loud but somehow did..
“P..Please end this.” I begin to beg, my eyes filling with tears that quickly overflow flooding down my face, my swollen throat aching as I try to choke back my tears , in the distance I can hear the shrieks of a large white bird that flies above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:01 pm

The satchel was in his hands and he turned around exiting the crippled shack. Before him laid low on the ground was what was left of the girl. If she was so crushed by this deceit he could only guess the old man was as well. Though it was a pity that one so innocent and beautiful had to be harmed to make one so useless and old suffer. But what did he do with this pathetic damsel now? She begged for death, yet it was against his orders to actually hurt her. She was merely the tool used to craft this particular painting. The brush that aided the scorn the old man needed to feel. Richter stood paused for a second as he contemplated Meledere's request for him to end her life. With a sigh he finally moved towards the weeping mess at the rivers edge.

“Very well” he spoke and dropped the satchel of food and clothing by her feet. With a calm hand Richter reached outwards and as he flexed and shifted his left hand she would be lifted from the ground by a terribly tight grip around her already abused throat. Yet it did not strangle her as she was lifted and turned to be facing Richter. Once more, the dead emptiness of his flame red eyes stared burning into her very soul. He weighed it as exactly as he could. The good on her versus the bad. It wasn’t that she was near balance, he was just curious where the scales lay for her exactly.

She was so good it almost hurt his eyes. Barely blighted, hardly licked or touched by evil. Well that wasn’t true, evil had touched her, but had not taken hold of her or rooted itself in her heart yet. She was neither pure nor chaste, and in his own gods eyes her lack of virginity would be shifted towards the weight against her, here it didn’t seem to matter. Pity. If only she was with child, truly end her life in as foul of straits. But no, she was blessed, pure enough and good. For now. But he wondered how deeply this death would cut back on that, how much evil he cold add to a soul like hers by granting this request.

The flames in his eyes died down, but they did not become any less sinister as a large curved dagger slipped into his right hand from the ether.”Ashes to ashes, and dust to dust” he smiled and if she didn’t resist him he would jam the blade deeply into her stomach most painfully. Then with a most sinister smile, and using his greater strength he would start to thrust to daggers tip upwards inside of her. There would be almost no way she could resist this agony and he knew it. She would have to cry out, and try to stop him. Even the most hardy of warriors would be found gripping his dagger at this point trying to stop the agony and pain it caused as it ripped flesh, but didn’t cause death as quickly as they might have thought he had mercy enough to deliver.

At the height of this pain he would stop using the magic item that held her aloft, make her support her own weight for a split second before his now free left arm would toss her away from him towards the ground and cause the dagger to rip free of her body enlarging the wound even deeper. As as casually as he had impaled her the dagger vanished leaving only her blood form its blade to fall freely to the ground at his feet.

“Was that what you wanted, to feel the reaper coming for you, to know that it would all end?” he asked before descending on her like a vulture, his right hand drew one of the edged Sai's he carried from his boot and he plunged it deep into her chest to the side of her heart. “Is this the death you desire still!” Unless she could work her failing life blood stronger than he was she would soon find his dagger now twisting and turning inside her wound, grinding on the bones of her ribs as it went. Digging into the ground beneath her her as it went and eventually as he pressed it deep into the earth under her she would feel the biting teeth of the up curved sword catchers that served as his hand guards bite into her breast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:19 am

Meledere’s body jumped as he spoke, not aware he had been listening or how close he was behind her, He threw a pack down at her feet a small bit of fabric hanging from it, probably clothing. A moment later and without warning she is quickly pulled up from the ground, her feet dangling as she is held above it, her body slowly turning to him. His arm was extended his fingers flexing as if it was his hand around her throat squeezing her flesh, but she knew nothing was there. His eyes locked onto her, burning through her as he stared, not speaking. But how did that matter now, It didn’t whatever he chose to do with her, he would and nothing would stop him she knew this now.

In the short time it took for her to swallow only a few painful breaths a blade seemed to appear out of nowhere, a large curved dagger. In one quick movement he thrust it deep inside of her belly, leaning down and tilting his wrist before thrusting again forcing the blade up, the tip scrapping her ribs as it tore through her, She screamed as the pain flooded through her body or at least tried too, all that could be heard was gurgling as the blood poured from her mouth.

She grasps the blade her hands sliding along it to his wrist, her nails digging into his hand as she tries to push herself from it a cry finally finding its way out of her. Meledere’s body falls forward, the grip around her throat vanishing only being held now by the blade buried inside of her, the weight of her body making it tear through her as gravity pulls her down only coming to a stop as the curved length hooks against her rib cage.

Her grip tightened on his wrist, her body only finding enough strength to lift her head, she looks up at him with her blood smeared face as the tears pour from her eyes, and her cries are drown out by the blood that fills her mouth. He grins clearly satisfied by this, tossing her aside once her eyes meet his. She slid across the ground coming to a stop a few feet from the stream, withering as her blood soaked hands tremble attempting to shield the wound, blood bubbling out between her fingers.

He quickly follows, her eyes widening as a new sharp, overwhelming pain seems to explode in the center of her chest. Her body weak, her shallow breaths barely making her chest rise. The sound of his blade scrapping against her bones is the only thing that can be heard, and with one quick final thrust he forces it through her, pinning her body to the ground as it sinks into the dirt beneath her, her bones cracking as he twists the blade destroying everything in its path.

She lays there her eyes shutting tight as she drowns on her own blood, reaching out one last time her efforts for nothing, Her hand falls away crashing quickly to the ground beside her before she even reaches him. Her body going limp, her head falling to the side allowing the blood to leave her mouth.

*The pain is gone; she reaches out a small light flickering off in the distance. She smiles feeling warmth surrounding her, wrapping her in its loving embrace. She hears a voice one she hasn’t heard in so long she can hardly even remember, a figure blocks the light slowly closing the space between them until it stands before her. Meledere’s eyes widen as she sees her grandmother standing before her, she is so beautiful, her flesh seeming to glow. “Take my hand child; it is time for you to come home.” She says reaching out for Mele, the sweet smile she remembered from her earlier years spreading across the woman’s face. Meledere reaches out to take her hand….*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Richter watched the life flicker from her eyes as she cried out and bleed before him. Slowly but surely she died at her request. The life blood seeping onto the ground below, mingling in small drips with the formerly clear river she was near. S his smile faded he reached up and pulled down his mask, black painted lips emerged from behind red cloth as he smiled down on her last few seconds. Her heart beat was nearly stopped. Her body limp. Meledere was so close to death Richter could feel the chill in the air.

In a language never heard in this realm he spoke slowly and made a symbol like a cross over her and Wrenched his dagger free with a small splattering of her blood falling on him as well. He would lean down and kiss her forehead softly smile to himself as the black smudge was left on her porcelain skin. He would lean upwards. Shift to be sitting next to her as he sighed. He heart would beat its final time and grew silent. He waited and watched for the very second her soul started to leave her body and then he would act. Not a moment sooner, not a moment after.

As soon as she was no doubt seeing whatever afterlife existed in this realm of existence he moved. He would pounce on her once more, his hands gripping either side of her face as he pulled her upwards partly to meet him as he came down atop her. His lips finding hers for a second as he kissed her ever so briefly. But as he puled away a bright ebony light would be seen flowing from his mouth to hers. Soon as air took space between them the light turned to flames of black and green and purple. Burning their way into her body from her lips, staining them with the ash of hell fire as they skimmed her flesh.

Wounds would rapidly heal with a searing sound of cooking meat. Bones realigned and blood boiled leaving a charred mess on her flesh traveling everywhere her blood at touched. But even as millimeters became inches and then a foot of space between them his spell continued. Finally this flaming breath ended and he set her back down on the ground as he heart beat again with a renewed fire. The smile still on his lips as he covered his face once more with his mask. Her lips now burnt black as his. He chest holding two scars of sickly coloration from the evil he cast into her body as he healed it.

Once more a knife came into his hand as he loomed over her body, this one very short and small though. But as he sliced her hair with it it was proven to also be impeccably sharp. He didn’t take much, and likely less than anyone other than her would notice missing. And with a small smile he came down and with the mask between them kissed her awake to finish the spell he was casting on her. “Arise from hell, be cast out of heaven, tis not yet your true time Meledere”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm

*mele smiles as her fingertips lightly brush against her grandmothers, her fingers curling as she begins to take her hand. It has been so long…too long since she had seen her family, but that would end, the loneliness would end. She was finally home. As quickly as her fingers begin to curl the light disappeared ,her grandmothers eyes widening as she is ripped away from her being swallowed up by it, vanishing before her eyes. Mele screams as she spins in a circle left along with nothing, and no one*

She thought it was a dream. Meledere gasps for air her lungs ache as she struggles to fill them, she cries out in pain as her flesh burns the cool breeze that washes over her doing nothing but torturing her further. Feeling every muscle in her body ache as if she was ripped apart and put back together again, piece by piece every thin strip of skin connecting her pulled so tightly it was about to pop forcing her to fall apart again. Her back arches as she screams sitting herself up, her fingertips quickly coming to her swollen lips as she feels the soft skin that was once there dry and cracking as she separates them. Her blackened eyes quickly open wide as she comes face to face with him, the man from her nightmare was real, kneeling over her inches from her face his crimson eyes staring directly into hers.

She quickly falls back scrambling across the ground towards the water, the skin on her knees and hands feeling as though it will peel away as she crawls leaving nothing behind but bone to dig into the rocks while she struggles to escape. Panic fills her as she tries to move faster, falling face first into the dirt inches from the stream, her body gives out from under her. She shuts her eyes as they fill with tears stinging her as they flood down her cheeks, laying there her heart pounding against her chest as her labored breaths make it rise and fall rapidly. The length of her now black tipped red hair covering her face, her small pointed ears showing threw their tips charred as well. After a few failed attempts she pushes herself up from the ground her hands planted on the surface as she leans on her side.”W..what have you done!?!”she screams, refusing to even look at him as her arms shake under her own weight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:34 pm

~Richter had to fight back laughing as he looked on to her reaction. For having been dead she took it all well. Her singed ears, the blackening of her eyes, the frayed, tipped hair and her burnt lips made his mind wander elsewhere as he gazed at this dark, but still mostly innocent beauty before him. She was whole again, and unharmed enough. The marks on her stomach and her breast still charred and flaking off burnt skin, but presenting no pain it seemed. The spell worked, and as well if not better than he had hoped. Not only had her appearance changed lightly, but her very soul was now slightly perverted. No doubt soon the dark urges would take over this pure soul soon she might come seek him out as apposed to fall victim to him again.

Her fingers bleed lightly as did her knees and likely back form the crawling away. But she was indeed still whole other than that, and soon he would leave her here alone to regain her senses and her wit as he moved on to further steps of his plans~ “I have merely done as you asked little one” ~he smiled , possibly in a friendly manner as he spoke. Truly his tone had changed, it would be more fitting for if she was his lover, or maybe a child. He sounded so friendly, so compassionate versus before~ “I killed you” ~he said it with such, complacency, so nonchalantly it could only make one wonder how many people he had murdered that her life was as easy to end and talk about as the weather~.

“And since I was less than done with you I brought you back to life” ~he cocked his head as he spoke like he was explaining things to a child suddenly, as if this should all be so easy to grasp that it was strange she didn’t understand what had happened.~ “You got what you wanted, and I get what I want, it'll work itself out in the long run.” ~Richter looked upwards as he heard the eagles cry.~ “Though I think your lover is less falling for this trap than my master assumed he would. Pity, I might have to kill that old man anyways to keep his nose out of things.”

~Richter stood up finally from where she had been laying when he resurrected her at the moment of her death. The ground too bore the same blight that was on her skin. The plants had turned sickly and looked charred, but didn’t fall to ash, they merely perverted with the evil cast into then and through them even from the seconds they have feed on her blood I in the ground. Reaching out and plucking a single stalk of wheat between them he looked it over before it exploded into flame then dropped to the wind as ash to be carried off.~ “Change is coming young one, The evil that I will sow in these field and on this land already burns now in your breast, and on your lips. Next time we meet you may very well want to rethink your life, for I will kill any that stand against me”

~He smiled as he looked her naked form over, a reminded if she had forgotten that she was nude. His right hand reached down and the pack floated to him.~ “Dress yourself, you are not the harlot I called you, it does no good for you to appear as one before the army and soldiers you will soon see.” ~He tossed the pack at her feet. Inside was indeed clothing, and it wasn’t exactly less covering than she previously wore, just less concealing.~ “I hear the hooves and drums of war, and they call to me. My master sings a sweet song of discordance. Listen you might just hear it on the winds as the time draws near.” ~From the ether he pulled a small dagger with a wicked serrated edge and sunk it in the earth between them.~ “Keep it close, you might find its need in a place you would not guess. And mind your reunion kiss, else with the venom on your lips you might find your rescuer in need of medicine this world cannot provide him.”

~He smiled wickedly it was clear even with his mask on. He looked her up and down one more time before he spoke.~ “We shall meet again, be better prepared” ~and with that Richter seemed to vanish from sight. Blinking out elsewhere in the woods to continue watching over her. To continue his master sweet plans in the castle of elves and goodness. To ruin the life of another as easily as he tainted her moment of sweet release with her lover.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Meledere watched the man as he spoke clearly amused at the mess he had made of her, she sat in silence as she listened to his every word ,her crisp skin pulling tight as she moves making her jaw tighten and pop as she fights back the urge to cry out as she reaches for the pack. He was right, she had asked for death but…not for this. She shakes her head lightly as she pulls the clothing from the pack quickly pulling dark leather top over her head the fabric scraps against her sensitive skin making small bits peel and flake away as it cups her breasts. She watches him as she struggles to push herself up from the ground her legs wobbling as her knees give out on her making her quickly fall to her ass, she pulls the pants on as far as she can without lifting her body from the ground leaving them rest against the top of her thighs, every movement, breeze and brush of cloth against her making tears build in her eyes.

She never took her eyes from him, her body didn’t jump, and she didn’t try to flee as the blade materialized in his hand. He tossed it to the ground between them his words soft and kind speaking as if he had cared, he didn’t care he cared for no one , nothing it was just another lie like the one he had made her tell. He spoke of her lover, her fingers returning to her lips as he warned of the venom that now coats them as he looks above. Her glaze follows his , her head tilting as she sees a large white bird soaring high above them, she had seen it before it was Elros’s, she was sure of it. Her heart begins to race as well as her thoughts quickly glancing back to where the man once stood, He had vanished leaving nothing behind but the blade he had offered her.

Meledere crawls across the ground the dirt caking to her blood covered hands and knees leaving a trail behind her, she takes the small blade wrapping it in a piece of cloth from the bag before tucking it between her breasts. “Yes. I will need this for when you return.” She thought to herself as she quickly scanned the woods for Elros.

She waited for what seemed hours, finally laying herself down onto the cold ground, the thin blades of grass brushing against her flesh feeling like a thousand tiny razor blades cutting into her. She didn’t have the strength to move only letting her head fall to the side as she heard the shouts of men in the distance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Cirdan walked his horse along side him, Elros stood as they made there way into the clearing and behind them their men stood at ready they walked in procession and well trained display that cause most on lookers to turn there head. Cirdan and Elros stood side-by-side swords at the ready. They heard the cry for they were close now the travel did take some time but they finally made it to the location where the bird was flying above her giving away her location. No one opposed them at this moment as they came into a clearing they paused with a wave of his arms Cirdan told his men to lower there arms at the moment as they both scouted ahead

Elros turned and walks away from the group as he scans the surrounding landscape, something seem different to him. He knelt down as he scraped his hands upon the ground as he felt the evil touch upon the landscape, his eyes darted up then. ‘’ She is here ‘’ he said calmly as he gets up from his spot. His side glances from the abandon house that seemed to be in ruins and he turns around and heads down the stream following the path that he had found underneath the ground that lead straight to where his love was located.

Cirdan gave a nod as his eyes stared in her general direction, he did not approach her yet he stood there his cloak flying through the air as his sword gleamed upon the sunlight ‘’ Is this her ‘’ he replied in high elfish as he motioned to the broken down women turning to his father. Elros came to the clearing to where his son stood his heart nearly dropped at the sight of her. What did he do to her? He wondered to himself he moved swiftly but Cirdan on instinct held him back ‘’ wait ‘’ he commanded strongly.

Cirdan knew exactly what happened, and he knew the spell in which was used he has seen it before long ago. He glanced side ways and motioned the clerics to come forward his personal healers whispering commands to them as they gave a nod and walked down to where the female is laying down ‘’ She appears to be seriously hurt she is in need of medical attention right away.‘’ one called out to Cirdan. A female elf beautiful long blonde hair that flowed down her elegant features she gave off an angelic look about her as she stood before Meledere. She placed a calm cool hand upon hers ‘’ Rest my child ‘’ her voice was calm and soothing melodic even ‘’ you are safe now …. ‘’

Cirdan grinned he was proud of his healers and medical team within the Kingdom, he moved down the path to where they were located. as Celestial removed some clothing of the young female ‘’She is seriously hurt, and she will have scars it seems ‘’ as the female elf spoke, she placed her hand and closed her eyes chanting softly to Meledere. It sounds like music in her ears, beautiful music that seems to echo through the forests he pain shall ease at least but not the scars.

Elros moved silently towards his love as he sat down beside her side kneeling before her, he lifted her head up gently holding her broken body close to his own. As if, he was cradling a broken child. Wrapping his cloak around her body gently being careful not to harm her any further he just held her upon his hands ‘ I am sorry…’’ he said softly to her ‘’ I should of fought him, I should of please forgive me..’’ he whispered to her ‘’ It’s all my fault…’’ tears etched upon his handsome face.

Cirdan looked down upon them in symphony as the healers continued to tend to her wounds healing her completely.

Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:54 am

*She could do nothing, not leave this place and its broke down cabin, not close her eyes to allow her mind to take her away every time she shut them he was there, the man with crimson eyes his breath burning her flesh through his thick mask as he towered over her, thrusting his blade deeper, twisting it wicked laughter filling the air around her.*

Meledere screams as she wakes, fighting against the prison wrapped tightly around her body keeping her still. She opens her blackened eyes she didn’t want to see him; she didn’t want to see what new blade he held in his hand that would soon be forced inside of her to join the others. Her hand breaks free, her vision blurred as his form slowly comes into focus, and she reaches up preparing to dig her claws along his face.

She stops as a soft voice fills her ears, her hand falling to the males shoulder as he apologizes. Meledere takes in a deep breath inhaling the scent of fresh picked mint leaves mixed with wildflowers making her body relax against him. It was her Elros she knew this now as he cradled her in his arms. Her vision slowly returning to see his beautiful face above her, the length of his fair hair wrapping around his shoulders as loose stands danced lightly with the breeze.

Her eyes filled with tears once more as he spoke, He had come for her…he did want her. She reached out a shaking hand to wipe away his tears, leaning up the pain slowly beginning to fade as the woman tends to her, her cool hand gently resting on Mele’s once charred flesh soothing her enough to allow her to sit up her back resting against him as she looks around taking in the others surrounding them.

Her lips ached, not from the pain; it had almost completely left her, they ached to feel his pressed against them. She knew it wouldn’t be possible, even if this woman assured her the venom he had spoken of was gone, how could she be sure? She would never risk it; never press her lips to her lovers again.

“Can we please leave this place?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 am

Cirdan watched in silence as the healer finished patching her up ‘’ I promise my child the wounds are healed, you may kiss him if you so choose. ‘’ she got up from the spot. She noted cloth between her breasts and a hilt that seem to show itself. Curious she thought as she knelt down before her and retrieved the cloth off her. The healer took it and then she removed the cloth from it to find a blade that rested there. She held the blade upon her right hand as she examined it some, and her black eyes she has noticed as well. She knew that will be a scar for the rest of her days perhaps but she will not say it yet. She would also note the tips of her hair that seem to be blackened she felt symphony for her. She regained a measure of composure as she spoke calmly to her as she held the blade up and spoke to Meledare... ‘’I need your dagger, I need to examine it to see if there is any poison or anything wrong with it.’’ She explained, she turns and walks up towards Cirdan as he passes him the blade.

Cirdan turned and accepted the dagger, as he turned the fine crafted blade over his eyes staring back at him. ‘’ I know this blade well ‘’ he remarked calmly to her ‘’ They have returned to cause chaos within the kingdom, upon the restoration of this place here our family’s old enemies have returned ‘ he looked at the blade closely as he held the hilt of it carefully. How he loathed the blade, he held he hands the blade back to the medical officer on duty at the time. she looked back at her she resembled much like her daughter and yet it was not she sighed as she turned to look at Cirdan ‘’ she has blackened skin on most parts of her body, I think they are permanent. I am unsure of her side effects due to this dramatic event ‘’ the healer explained calmly, as she watched her and Elros hold each other and hearing her words. There was sadness in her voice as she spoke to Cirdan ‘’ She is going to have side effects nothing major. I have done all I could do ‘’ she gave pause as she watched Cirdan move towards them both kneeling before them

Elros looked upon her blackened eyes as he glides his hands soothingly over her hair ‘’ We will leave soon, we will head to Siannodel and then take a transport to Tallendon ‘’ he explained to her as he helped her up. ‘’ come we must not waste anymore time here ‘’ the soldiers came by the dozen it seems they flanked there position clearly visible to the others, they all lined up in perfect precision. Weapons at the ready they had some wizards within there ranks as well as there designated healers the dramatics of it all. Cirdan looked at Meledare and gave a nod ‘’ let us be on our way ‘’ he moved past leaving the two alone as troubling circumstances were brewing in his mind as he thought about the events being played out here, oh how familiar they were to him.

There was a burden in his eyes as he stared upon the two of them as if he knew what was to come. Cirdan offered no explanations to them that they will understand: But he knew he would soon have to tell them both everything he knows and he will have to play his part in this new threat to ensure the others safety. Cirdan walked down the path to scout ahead his sword at hand, as it seems to glow in a bright color upon his touché. Cirdan will be ready to fight this man and he knew he was ready this time though he will not be so foolish to find him himself he will let him come to him.

Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:21 am

Meledere remained silent as the woman took the blade she had placed between her breasts from her, unwrapping it slowly exposing its fine crafted serrated edge before handing it over to Cirdan.Mele watched carefully as his eyes took it in, speaking softly to the woman in front of him although Mele and possibly even Elros could hear every word. This was his fault, her hours of pain, her…death, were because of his selfish, careless acts. Her brows bunched together as the woman now spoke of her Mele took the length of her hair twirling it around her fingertip it’s new blackened tip fluttering lightly against the breeze before her eyes, her blacked eyes, how could she think of herself as anything more than a monster now, that is how everyone else would see her she was sure of it.

Tears began to fill her eyes once more, her grip tightening on Elros’s hand as Cirdan knelt before them, she refused to look at him as he spoke her mind racing, her breaths quickened as she relived the last few hours over and over again quickly in her mind until Elros lifted her from the ground cradling her close against his chest bringing her attention back to him, her love. She had given herself to the cruel red eyed man to save him, so he would not have to suffer as she had. She closed her eyes lowering her head as he stared into them. “How could he desire her now?” She thought to herself as he gently placed her on the back of his steed, her weak worn body swaying as it moved forward.

It had seemed like hours in silence, her head remained lowered the entire time lost in thought. She didn’t want him to look at her, to be forced to accept her hideous appearance because he felt pity for her. She looked up only for a moment when she heard one of the other men speak Siannodel now within view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor
Tallendons Council Members

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Act Begins   Today at 7:06 am