Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

A visit into the old kingdom?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elros Carnisor
Tallendons Council Members

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: A visit into the old kingdom?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm

They soon arrived to Siannodel after what seems to be several days the journey wasn’t so bad they have been lucky upon there travels not much action exception for several troll encampments which they avoided or Elros navigated the both of them well enough away from the encampments and killed several trolls and hidden there bodies well enough buried them in the ground to where they can’t track them or find them.

As they reached the final stages of there journey he felt something strange within the air, the castle loomed ahead clearly visible he had to blink several times to ensure he wasn’t seeing things or have gone mad or insane. ‘’ We camp here for the night and we head for the castle in the morning ‘’ he instructed her as he went about setting up camp as he finished he chanted softly and set up protective wards around the encampment which if set off could trigger a small explosion in there faces. He let out a sigh as he sat down to relax ‘’ something has happened here and I am not sure what ‘’

he spoke calmly as he gazed upon the castle as he watched several people and by looks of it the old army of Siannodel working around the clock patrolling the grounds and building up the kingdom once more ‘’ What have you done….’’ He whispered into the cool air as the winds blow gently against them as he stared at it in amazement wondering how he restored it and at what cost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:32 pm

I tossed my pack to the ground.

“But why? We are almost there.”

Elros begins to set up; I take a seat beside my pack as I gaze at the kingdom that sits not that far from where we are.

“It’s very beautiful.”

I say with a smile, leaning back feeling the cool blades of grass tickling my fingertips , I had placed my hands behind me to hold me up, my legs ached and I was a little tired but it was so close, what could it harm to push on. I stretch my legs out crossing one over the other as I yawn not taking my eyes from him as he clears out the area around us, this place can’t be the ruins he had spoken of.

“What is this place, surely not the ruins?”

I point, sitting up slightly as my eyes narrow staring down at the city.

“There are guards down there.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:55 am

With one single sweeping movement Cirdan moved away from the others assuming his wife went off to warn the others what has transpired and the two dragons resting he knew they are fine now. He picked up his weapon heaving it over and placing it into his sheath Izae’essa rested comfortably upon his right sheath as his long silver hair flowed down over his slender shoulders he was muscular he moved over changing into his chainmail suite of armor bending down strapping down his leather boots as he wraps his hands around his chainmail gloves strapping them on nice and tightly with one sweeping glance he moves away from the others swiftly as he makes his way to Elros camp

He made it through the safely as he neared the encampment and he heard the females question and a smirk spreads across his face, he kept it hidden and he moved inside silently ‘’ The Kingdom is being restored as we speak my dear ‘’ he said calmly as his eyes gazed upon her and to his father, as he moved over and stood in front of them his hands crossed over his chest ‘’ Soon two Kingdoms will now be raised and fully under power and this time none is to stop us from what was rightfully ours in the beginning. They thought they could destroy it, but now I hold the ultimate power as the new Emperor and lord of Siannodel and as consort of chaos I hold all the power in the world none can oppose me this time none!’’ he exclaimed almost proudly of himself on his accomplishment which seemed pointless almost.

Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:57 am

Elros looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he remained calm ‘’ At what cost did you give to raise this castle which should be destroyed, you have rendered time which in turn our old enemies have been brought back, you disrupted the balance of time and space for your own personal gains ‘’ he got up this time as he glared upon Cirdan ‘’ Oh yes I know everything Cirdan and I know the costs you put upon your friends our friends the dragons now rest in slumber as they helped aided you and for you to go blindly into this charade of power? Greed and once they awaken what makes you think they would so willingly aid you or side with you? Knowing what you have done ‘ he said as he moved swiftly as grabbed hold of Cirdan so fast it seem as if a blur like movement to the others.

As he thrusts him down to the ground pinning him ‘’ where are your senses there will be retribution and there will be cival war and someone will seek out to dethrone your paradise ‘ he thrusts him again upon the ground to knock some sense into him’’ You know the only true power lies within the balance of time, yet you serve those we fight so hard to stop and you married one of such servants ‘’ he moved up and composed himself ‘’ If war is to come know this I will not aid you in this battle, you have brought your own fate upon yourself.

When your world falls apart you will have no one to blame but yourself and they will be needing a new emperor and you know I have come to think of it perhaps I shall take up the mantle of leadership and dethrone you myself as your father and as someone who out ranks you no matter what I can do such a thing I know what you have done I am not ignorant of the ways of the earth and the world before us I have many spies and many ways of finding out what has transpired here ‘’ he turns around and looks at his love ‘’ All this for the price of power and not for humanity ‘ he moved over to her as he stood by her side and placed a comforting arm around her as he looks at him ‘’ I seriousely hope you run this new kingdom right and treat the others within it good and I will always know what you have done ‘’ he said ever so calmly in a serious tone ‘’ If not then know I will come for you and dethrone you ‘’ he said with some finality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am

I looked up as the new male approached. He answered my question that I had asked Elros, but did not introduce himself, as he stepped a bit closer my brows bunched together, my eyes quickly traveling along his entire body. He looked almost identical to Elros, his hair was a little longer, he face younger but that was all that set them apart.

“I..”

My mouth quickly shuts, my words cut short as Elros throws himself at the man, pinning him to the ground. I hurry to my feet taking a few steps back watching as my grip on my bow tightens, this was his son, and I knew that now it was clear. My eyes traveled to the kingdom Elros spoke of, so it was ruins that once rested upon this land, at what cost were they restored? My eyes widening as my question was quickly answered again, Elros speaks of old enemies returning. He pushes Cirdan against the ground before rising to his feet to return to my side wrapping his arm around me, anger pouring from him as he glares down at his son. I take in a deep breath as I look up at him trying to hide the fear that seems to be quickly building inside of me, knowing something will soon come that may threaten to harm him. “This is not my kingdom or my home..” I think to myself as I wrap my arm around Elros’s hip resting my fingertips on the hilt of his blade flicking them against it nerviously. “But I will do anything I can to stay by his side and keep him safe.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:08 pm

As he fell over he and got smacked and slammed into the ground hard against the grassy ground, as if he got some sense knocked into him and never felt his wrath before as he released hold of him. ‘’ But you know how it ended wasn’t right how could I have accepted such an ending to the Kingdom, and don’t you dare assume that I am using them for the gain of power. ‘’ he gets up brushing himself off from the dirt ‘’ You know nothing ‘’ he glares at his father ‘’ You know nothing of what happened there as always you lurk in the shadows go off to do whatever you want to do and you come here acting as if you can control me and what I do? And to even try to dethrone me, I am grateful for the things you have done father and from saving me from enslavement of those vampires long ago but don’t assume you can take this away from me I have worked far to hard for this and earned it by right you cannot deny me ‘’ he turns to face the women he is with ‘’ my apologizes for having to witness this know that you would be welcomed here within the Kingdom we could use someone such as yourself within my court ‘’ he glares at his father with a smirk upon his face as he turns and faces his father he gave him a slight nod and turned and left marching down the streets and heading back to the Palace without another word

Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Elros looked as he watched him go walk away he had not said a word since he let him go do what he likes, there was a coldness in the air and not from the bite of the wind that seems to brush past them but something seemed different and he was unsure if he liked it or not, he held his love closely wrapping his hands around her gently he knew she wouldn’t go to the Kingdom after what had happened though he did not say this out loud ‘’ I apologize you had to see this, he is usually not like this…something is wrong with him and I cannot be sure ‘’ he said calmly as he walked her to the bed roll sitting down and ushering her to sit with him upon his lap as he lets out a sigh ‘’ so what did you think of him, you can be honest with me my feelings would not be hurt in the slightest ‘ he gazed upon her eyes as he brushed his hands gently upon her cheeks and through her hair soothingly ‘’ You are beautiful like an angel my dear ‘’ he said to softly as his eyes stared upon hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:41 pm

I stood there in silence as Cirdan walked away, my attention leaving him as soon as Elros took me by the hand leading me to the bed he had made, I sigh as he pulls me down into his lap, shaking my head slightly.

“You know you don’t have to apologize to me, I just didn’t expect it to go like that.”

I laid my head against his chest as he runs his fingers through the length of my hair, I close my eyes as I take in a deep breath inhaling his scent, the same fresh picked mint and wild flowers it was the night we had met, instantly soothing me . I did not expect any of that, I had thought it would have been a peaceful reunion, I knew Elros was angry although he tried to push it deep down inside, he was also hurt and maybe a little afraid of what would come due to Cirdan’s actions.

I look up at him, forcing myself to smile before pressing my lips gently against his chin, reaching up to push a few strands of loose hair from his face , tucking it behind his ear.

“You know, I will stay by your side no matter what.”

I say softly, I reach back taking his hand pulling it around me resting my head against him once more.

“Just please be careful.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Elros narrowed his eyes as he thought about everything that has happened, with the time rift and change and how this will affect everyone as a whole. As she leaned her head against his chest, he wrapped his arms gently around her body and nodded as she asked him to be careful and he knew she loved him dearly as he loves her with all his heart and he knew he would protect her to his dying breath if harm ever came to her, he knew if that happened he’d lose control and slaughter those who get in his way to stop him from saving her. He could not think of that situation at the moment he was finally happy after so long since the death of his first wife which happened in a more tragic manner that forever changed him and his life around.

As he leaned back against the tree that they placed the bedrolls under he lets out a sigh, the only noise that was made was the crickets upon the forest not to far from here perhaps several miles no more half hour away from there current position, and the sounds of the forest coming alive his ears perked up as he listened to it intently as he remained awaken as Meledere rested upon his chest as he wraps his cloak around her body to keep her warm gliding his hands soothingly through her red hair soothingly as he continues to gaze around upon his surroundings and listening to the noise around him as if they all have been synched in together.

The wind would remain calm the rest of the night as the moon raise at it’s highest peak shinning down upon them brightly as the stars remain out a shooting star shot across the skies as he closes his eyes and made a simple wish and every time he saw the stars he thought of his long dead wife he had to push his thoughts away and fight them as much as he struggled to and he dared not move or give any signs of his eternal struggles from within that keeps his emotions at bay he wanted to scream at the gods above and blame them for everything as he took a deep breath as his head swims with possible thoughts as he watched her sleep peacefully continued to remain there in silence as his inner battle would continue to rage within him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:38 am

I take in a deep breath, stretching as I remain on Elros’s lap. Smiling as the sound of his heartbeat fills my ears. I lift my head to look up at him, he looks so peaceful with his eyes closed, leaning back against the tree, his fine soft hair lightly moving with the breeze. Making it almost impossible for any woman to not want to glide their fingers along his smooth pale flesh, his beauty was beyond words, and he is all mine until he decides he no longer wants me. The thought alone hurts, my brows bunch together, I feel as if a dagger was stabbed into my heart, I shake my head slightly to clear my thoughts. "It is not the time or the place to be so selfish." I think to myself as I bring my attention back to him.

Looking down at the kingdom I let out a sigh , it was lovely , I paused for a moment watching the sun slowly rise brightening it for all to see and admire its beauty . Knowing our meeting with Cirdan wasn’t some horrible dream. Elros’s concerns were real along with the dangers he had spoken of. I gently brush my fingertips against his cheek, smiling as I adjust myself in his lap bringing us face to face. I stare at him only for a moment then press my lips to his, closing my eyes as I take in another deep breath enjoying him in every way possible as his scent fills my lungs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:50 pm

His struggle within himself seem to rage upon his soul she had died in front of him he had seen it but could do nothing to prevent it from happening, the thoughts swirled upon his mind he was sure she would want him to move on … to be happy again he awoken his eyes as he stared upon Meledere own eyes as she kissed his lips gently as he took in her scent he returns the kiss back as his hands trail down through her hair soothingly kissing her deeply this time pressing his lips against her own each kiss becoming more passionate by the minute as he stared upon her eyes ‘’ something I wanted to say to you since the moment I have gazed upon your eyes ‘’ he said calmly as he sat there staring upon her ‘’ I am in love with you and I love you Meledere I cannot deny my feelings within my heart and soul for you, and I cannot ignore it or suppress it any longer. ‘’He said calmly as he took a deep breath as he stared upon her eyes ‘’ I love you Meledere I am a much better person with you around me and by my side ‘’ he brushed his hands soothingly through her hair ‘’ you help fill the emptiness within my heart the one thing I thought I’d never find in a million years I do not want you to leave my side ever…..’’ he said calmly to her as he held her closely and kissing her again passionately and deeper then before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:41 pm

I smile as I glance over at Elros who lays beside me on the grass; he stares up at the sky smiling as he stretches out, taking in a long deep breath, his belongings still by the tree where he had tossed them. He looks completely relaxed at least for this moment; small beads of sweat leave a trail of moisten behind before dripping from him. I take in a deep breath as I push myself up from the ground reaching out and balling the edge of my cloak in my fist as I pull it towards me, wrapping it around my body as I stand. I push at his foot with mine to get his attention.

“I am going to get washed up.”

I hold the cloak wrapped loosely around me as I walk towards the woods, we had passed a stream there. I push a few branches to the side, the crystal clear water coming into view, medium sized rocks scatter along the sides of its bank, I take in a deep breath as I drop the cloak stepping slowly into the cool water, sighing as it surrounds my ankles. I glance around being sure that no one is watching, if Elros had come to join me that would be fine. Once I decide I am alone I walk out further until the water splashes against my waist, I close my eyes as I cup some in my hands bringing it to my face letting out a groan as it trickles down my neck to my chest before lowering myself into the water completely, soaking my entire body before coming up for a breath.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Elros rested upon the ground as he finally got up hearing that she was travelling to the lake to bath he nodded in response as she left towards the river not to far from here, he turns around and grabs hold of his armor as he puts on his pants and leather boots on strapping in his daggers and as he turned he put on his chainmail suite of armor as he places it over his muscular body as it seems to be a perfect fit his long silver hair flowing down over his slender shoulders, he grabs hold of his scimitars placing them both down upon his sheaths’

he thought of what happened last night with them making love half the night and the dreams he had was blissful and the dreams of his first wife seem to have vanished and his soul restored as well as conscience about that day his body shivers slightly at the thoughts he had and everything that has happened for the first time in his life he was happy again and he knew he would do anything to ensure nothing bad happens to her.

Figuring she would want privacy upon taking a bath he turns around faces the castle and then back at the river gazing around his surroundings as he listened to the wilds and the trees and the whispers across the forest he was at peace with himself; deciding to take out his swords they held no real magical properties as far as he knew and he begin his sword play and dance listening into the song of the sword with each swing upon the air as if striking an imaginary target, as he twirled his body his swords flailing in the air as if they were an extension of his being as they weaved in and out of each other as he stood still swinging both the handles upon his hands

Elros continued on the same routines for what seemed like several minutes as if he was in some form of trance by the dance he did lost in thought and time itself as if all have faded away for that moment as his hair flew against the winds as it brushed against his handsome face as he moved as it went flying everywhere as he paused he took in a deep breath as he calmed himself he turned and sat upon the tree they rested awaiting for her return as he begin to take in the sound of the forest around them and the stream of the water gently moving along the way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richter
Accepted Member

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 pm

~He had waited in the wings for hours as they slept, to easy of prey. He was not going to take the old man without at least giving him a chance to humiliate himself once more before death. He had however in the wee hours of the morning taken what he needed form Meledre's possession. A single arrow from her quiver, nothing that anyone would be able to tell with out actually really, really looking at her gear. And he knew after the night they had that their clothing and equipment was not going to be a priority.

As he waited and waited for dawn he had learned the glade they rested in after their.. Soiree. He learned nearly ever rock, stone, root, and hole. He didn’t want his opponent having the advantage as he tripped after all. In his line of work failure wasn’t an option, nor was breaching contract. Things this time, had to go as perfectly as they did last time. And so far, the plan was indeed perfect.

It was not terribly long after dawn that the maid wandered towards the river to bath and clean herself after their nights sweat. And the male, the emperors father, dressed and practiced his pathetic swordsman skills he watched and waited still. It was almost time indeed. In fact as the old battle wearied warrior sat down he blinked form place one to place two as simply as if he had stepped from one foot onto the other, but far,far faster.

He know existed near the rivers edge, and a great willow tree. He looked down on the naked female companion of the elven lord with a devious smirk. She was nearly precious. So innocent and untainted by the evils of life, surely a soul ready to go to heaven if he ended its mortal host. But no, that was not his intent today. No one had earned a swift death, today was a day made of pain, and suffering. Topped off with agony and choice. Choice, the truest most wicked evil. He nearly laughed. He doubled himself and the other blinked back near the glade the old elf sat in rested next to a tree. This of course only worked if he got both at once, how wonderful that this was well with in his power.

The him in the glade stretched his arm out in front of him even as he turned sideways from Elros. His left hand curled closed with the flexing from his fingers and in his hands appeared from thin air a heavy elven war bow. As the wicked smile crossed his lips he slipped two fingers onto the string and started to pull it backwards. Flickering into existence knocked between his digits Meledere's arrow entered view. His left elbow was held stiff, but not locked, only a minor degree of bend to keep the string burn from his arm as he provided a maximum draw for power.

28 inches of tension later as he anchored his right hand to his jaw, and he sighted towards the old man gleefully. The wicked barbed tip on her arrow was indeed a modification, as well as the poison on its wicked and serrated edges. Sure it was not going to kill him, but it was going to be a rather unpleasant few days of pain, agony, swelling and infection as his blood burned. But he was completely positive that no matter how much Elros might wish this poison would kill him, or how much a cleric would think this poison was lethal, in five days the old elf would start to recover. The doppelganger waited for the perfect time to strike, the timing provided telepathically by its master and creator.

Elsewhere in the woods, a few dozen yards away, and possibly barely in ear shot of Elros's impending screams of horror and agony his other body waited in the willow. His head cocked to the side as he watched her naked form in the waters below. He watched her bath her face and then sink downwards in the chilled waters of the flowing river. He red hair slicked to her back and chest in places as she popped up slightly to continue to clean herself off.

He wondered slightly if she was cleaning to look pretty for their next adventure, or driving the slime and filth of the lecherous elf from her body, hoping to wash him off of her as one did the dust of a hard road. It was am amusing thought surely, but he knew it was not the most accurate one. Again he wondered what it might be like to read the thoughts of any person around him, not just ones he set links up with. Once again he agreed it would be a bother, and nuisance noise one couldn’t drown out. Better to know their soul than their thoughts.

He blinked again and was one more time in another location after calling on his powers. Now he was on a large rock in the waters of the river, stationed mostly behind the damsel bout to be in true distress. He hunched down so he was squatted and shook his head, hair gray at its roots yet flaming red at the tips swayed around his face an crimson mask. The idea of this act was vile, it was lewd and unneeded. But it was his employers desire and he would act it out like it was his own.

Appearing in his right hand coiled up was a length of Kusari Gama. The Sickle with forty feet of fighting chain attached to its end. More than enough to reach her and take what he wanted swiftly out of all this. He whistled at her like a peeping pervert and once she looked his direction he leered lewdly as if her flesh drew out carnal thoughts and irresistible urges he was going to take out on her poor, chilled and exposed female body.~

“Whats a little peach like you doing so alone and without clothing in a wood like this” ~He smiled at her like it had been ages since the last female body he had so wonderfully spyed.~ “this land belongs to the Undercity, and is guarded by the Black Velvet Band little Missy. Our leader demands a tax from any who stray into our woods, and since you are deprived of cloth and coin, I guess I might just have to sate your debt out of flesh” ~He faked a perfect accent of some woodland inbred moron, as he talked, and he kept his eyes glued to her lady parts like he might die if he deviated his attentions while he spoke.

But now with threat laid he looked up his dark burning crimson eyes stared soullessly into hers. Maybe if your a good little slut and don't fight me I wont have the rest o the men take a piece outta your thighs as well” he smiled at her wickedly, but before there was much chance to do anything he sprung into action and drop his lewd lies. His left hand moved fast, and with but one single rotation of the chain sent it flying expertly at her.

But not to her directly, it would look at first like he missed his shot due to his aroused and perverted state. But this was not true, after the chain shot passed her his grip tightened and yanked, the chain would come back at her form behind and coil tightly around her thin, perfect throat to strangle her and then, if he got it wrapped around her neck the small spikes on the fighting weight would clamp down into her flesh and onto the chain locking it tightly around her poor, poor, swan like throat.

In the woods at the same time the chain was hurled the archer relaxed his fingers, and as tension took over the arrow accelerated like lightning off the arrow rest on the left side of the bow. Like a fish the arrow flexed and swam over the back of his hand. It would have plenty of time to remove itself form the archers paradox, the pulsing one way then the other. It would have ample time for the helical flights to kick in like rifling on a gun barrel. This wicked, perfectly aimed shot traveling silently at many hundred feet per second as it homed in on a sweaty, distracted Elf. But it would not pierce his small black heart, it would not puncture even his tired, pumping lunges. The arrow was aimed lower still.

Being there was almost no warning or time for the elf to dodge the arrow of his own lover before it struck him surely it was going to sink directly into his liver, a most agonizing, crippling location. One that would spread the poison into his blood better than nearly any other location, but also debilitate him beyond even being able to move as the excruciating agony locked his body into a helpless fetal position. One of crying and screaming. And that was even before the poison could take hold and immobilize him with even further nearly unimaginable pain.

Both Richters smiled broadly under their red face masks. This was easier than killing the old man last time they met. And was almost as much fun also.~

(his weapons)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:13 pm

I surface, taking in a deep breath as I wipe the water from my eyes. The warmth from the sun once again heating my bare shoulders, my fingertips now slowly skipping along the water’s surface making small waves crash against my body. I hear a whistle bringing a smile to my face , I slowly turn towards the direction it had come from speaking softly before the male figure comes into focus.

“Silly me, thinking you would never join me.”

I look up my eyes quickly widening as I stare at the man on the large rock surrounded by the rivers slow flowing water, I tilt my head to the side as he stares at me, How had he gotten there with his clothing completely dry…as if I was in a state of shock and had forgotten I was bathing, I quickly try to cover myself failing terribly , my cheeks tinting a bright shade of red unable to hide my embarrassment as he watches me.

“C..could you…”

My words are cut short as his deep voice seems to thunder over mine, his thick accent not matching his appearance by any means. His words made my stomach turn; I would never allow such a disgusting male have any part of me. I begin to back away slowly moving towards the rivers bank.

“This land belongs too…”

My words cut short once more as my eyes lock with his dark crimson eyes that make me shiver his stare now seeming to burn straight through me to my very soul. With a quick flick of his wrist I watch in what seems to be slow motion as a chain sails passed me, Letting out a blood curdling scream I begin to frantically move through the water my movements and cries for help being cut short as the chain wraps itself around my throat locking into place, he yanks back pulling me along with it forcing my body under the water. I grab at the chain digging my fingertips between the links and my throat as I struggle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Gazing up he decides to move away from the spot as he moved the arrow that was shot passed by him as if by luck he did not get hit by the arrow though he felt the wind of it brushing past him. What the? He looked around as he took note of the arrow; he knelt down to pick up the arrow as he examined it and realized it was Meledere’s arrow but how can that be? He wondered to himself as he looked around her bow would be sitting there by the bed roll.

He moves over to grab the bow quickly placing it over his shoulders as he grabs some arrows he turns around taking in the scene before him as he felt something wrong within his given surroundings as he listens to the wind rustling past him he heard the screams of a female and he rushed in that general direction as fast as he could go as he reached the river’s bed paused as he saw the scene unfold before him Meledere was in trouble drowning it seems and he couldn’t get anywhere near her because in the water the armor would be heavy for him he removes his bow and places an arrow upon the bow strings luckily he was a good archer as well.

He turns around facing the man he would know well Richter the bow and arrow pointing directly to him towards his eye’s as he pulls the string of the bow holding it with his hands ‘’ release her now you have no business being here ‘’ he said loud enough for him to hear as he keeps his calm as the wind brushes past him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:15 pm

~The arrow missed due to fate and her stupid timing. The old man stood up as it was released and it missed him by the grace of whatever god it was that ruled this pathetic waste of a realm. Likely some divine god that this wretched family had a history orally favoring. How else had natural selection not taken them and this kingdom to ruin and rubble as it deserved. Perhaps he was the one to get that pleasure? It would be a fitting end. To have one as powerful as he come lay waste to this land, to scorch and burn it all down. But was luck only on the old Elf's side? No he rushed passed even as he drew a second arrow to his bow, and Elros rampaged to the shores of the waters to watch the other Richter capturing and beginning to haul in his one, true love.

But if it wasn’t enough to prove how Darwin was waiting with open arms to award this elf instead of taking the shot as it was laid out to him, he stopped an spoke. As if he really thought conversation would stop him from his plans. The Carnisor line was to diplomatic, they needed to learn that not all things would be saved or diverted by words. No, a real warrior would have fired that arrow on the spot to save his lover, perhaps the crown and duties of an emperors father had made this false king soft. Very well if words wee what Elros understood so be it, he would verbally engage the lesser being before him.

While Elros threatened the Other Richter waited, and aimed.~ “I have as much business here as you do Ghost, mine just involves my clothing, for now” ~he smiled wickedly under his mask~ "Are you sure you want me letting go of this Heavy chain round her neck while she is underwater?” ~Ritcher would smirk and pull the chain again, but his time he wasn't trying to just strangle and drown Meledere, he was going to heft her back out of the water. If the girl had gotten her fingers between the links and her skin she might be able to find breath while being pulled upwards, preferably to her feet in the water.~ “Or would you rather I make sure my grip keeps her from drowning and only slowly chokes her life force from her sweet nubile body?”

~Richter would never lower his gaze form Elros, but with his powers it wasn't like he needed to look at anything around himself to know exactly what it was going on, he just as easily saw everything Meledere was doing, even saw the Squirrels in the trees and sparse birds in the area. As it was called by his master, the All Seeing Eye indeed missed nothing.~ “Drop your swords old man, we both know you cant use them to beat me anyways.” ~Richter would again smile behind his mask, but then a sickly green and purple flame would start to grow around the chains and slowly slither its way downwards towards Meledere's neck~ “Do you remember these flames old man?” ~he asked nonchalantly as if they were discussing the weather~ “Do you remember what happens to the souls touched by my Hell-Fire?”

~Richter was still looking dead at Elros as he taunted~ “Loose thy arrow see what happens” ~But ever behind Elros the doppelganger was ready, this sights were clear, even if somehow the elf moved out form the path of the arrow he clearly didn’t know was aimed his way the other him would not be struck, Meledere, well that wasn’t his concern anyways if she was or wasn’t in the flight path.~ “What will it be old man? Do I kill her?” ~with out words or warning the other Richter relaxed his fingers sending this second arrow at Elros from behind. This time there was no easy means, even with gracious luck that the elf would be able to avoid it.~ "Or do you surrender unconditionally to save her?” ~the words said would likely never be heard as the arrow was in the air and aimed cleanly to sever Elros spin at the base of his rib cage.

The wound itself would not kill the man, but as the swallow-tailed arrowhead struck home it would remove the old mans use of his lower half quite rudely as it severed his spine and the control to his legs completely. Sure a swallow-tailed arrow would leave a scar, and cause a lot more bleeding than say a simple bodkin point, but a bodkin wouldn’t sever the spine either. This was indeed more than enough arrow to do its job. IF the arrow hit Richter would coo snidely to Meledere~ “Oh look, your lover kneels before me”

Last edited by Richter on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:43 pm

My fingertips press against the chain around my neck trying to push it away as I feel myself being pulled up to the surface, my feet planting themselves once more onto the rivers bed before being dragged along it. I take in a deep ragged breath, my lungs aching as they fill themselves with something other than water. I choke as I struggle to take another breath, coughing up water and bile as my stomach turns. My eyes watering making everything around me blurred as my head spins almost causing my legs to give out from under me once more. I take my free hand wrapping my slender fingers around the chain as they shake, trying to hold myself up as I tug at it slowly beginning to focus.

My eyes widen, screaming as I see the glow of the green flame wrapping itself around the chain slowly making its way towards me. My head quickly snaps turning to the shore, I yank the chain struggling against the water and males grip to reach Elros.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Elros narrows his eyes as he listened to what he had to say, and he looked over at Meledere as he watched her struggle to get towards him frown escaped his lips as this fire inside him burned within, a hatred unknown to him for this man he moved away towards the right as the arrow went through his cloak ripping part of it in half.

As he turns around he then notice the other male in the distance he turns to face the man holding his love ‘’ Let her go you have no quarrel with her, if you seek revenge upon me then take it out on me let her go unharmed or untouched and head straight to my sons castle ‘’ he said calmly as he spoke loud enough for him to hear him.

As his eye’s glance between the both of them he looks upon his swords as he takes them out ‘’ I surrender myself to you long as you promise me you let her go untouched ‘’ he throws his blades to the ground in a gesture of surrender as he has no choice ‘’ I’ll give you my life in exchange of hers ‘’

he gestures to Meledere ‘’ let her go I beg of you and you can have me instead…’’ his voice was more pleading then anything he could not bare the thought of losing her and knowing he could do nothing about it and he knew this was his sacrifice at least for her sake ‘’ just let me say what I have to say to her before you kill me…’’
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Richter smiled even though the other him missed again due to a freak anomaly. Other than not being able to shoot Elros everything else was working fine. It would seem that even now he could make this plan work as perfectly as planned. And now as Meledere was grasping to the chain and choking he looked over the old man as he whipped his swords off and surrendered. With his swords in a pile the other him moved out from his cover and raised his hands towards them. With a quick flick of his wrist both of Elros's swords were now in Richter's hands, and then gone elsewhere to where it was he stored all of his summoned blades.

Then even the second Richter vanished as he was dispelled, or did he perhaps blink to a new location.. Only Richter would know truly.~ “OH this is so touching” ~Richter would grip the chain tightly and as the flames went away he would lift Meledere high onto her tip toes if she wanted to keep breathing.~ “You actually think my master sent me after you this time old man? Why would we waste ourselves on a thing we can kill easily” ~he smirked and looked from Elros to Meledere.

“Oh no, we come after this little trollop” ~he said with an evil grin~ “She seems to have made away with more than just a few things we needed.” ~Richter would give her a moment to breath , but not actually allow her to speak. If she tried to get more than a word out in defense Richter would silence her by using powers on the chain again.~ ”What'd she tell you?” ~he looked up to Elros~ “Some men were afta` her?” ~an accent seemed to slip through his training as he spoke. Was this possibly truly him or just another game he was playing.~ ”Some man was there with `er and he left..... Wonder what could have tracked him down and found out this little bitch was the one holding my relic?”

“Or did she tell you she was lost and unsure of things? Did she play you like a golden harp? Were her affections last night reminiscent of a common whore seeking to keep you encircled round her little finger?” ~Richter smiled and then looked down~ “or did she play the romantic virgin. Did she let you guide her, please her, confess her loves and how skillful you were while the two of you became lost in each others bodies?” ~Richter looked amused at this as he continued.~

“Elros, Trust me, from a man to …. whatever you are” ~he glared~ “I am saving you from more than just her evil wiles. This girl is not what she has lead you to believe” ~Richter smiled and looked down towards Meledere then using one of his magic items he spoke into her mind.~ “Lie to him, else you will watch him die before you. I will kill him most painfully, I will make you watch every drop of blood spill from his body, and then I will steal his ragged corpse so you cant even bury it.

~With a final evil grin he relaxed the length of chain round Meledere's neck, but didn't let her relax enough to unlatch or be released.~ “Tell your lover the Truth Whore. Let him know that you used him, and now you understand that even the imperial grandfather cannot save you from the fate you deserve.” ~Then once more telepathically~ “Tell him or he'll die.. Break his heart, or I will remove it myself.”

Richter would wait for Meledere to do as she would. She was a kind soul and he could read it without need of his powers, she was a good woman, there was no chance she was going to be willing to let her lover die now that he gave her a way to save him. She would lie, she would twist truths, and Richter would watch her heart break with the most fantastical smile ever. This was a fate worse than killing the old man, His own lover was going to break his will. It was perfect.

For lasting effect, the moment Meledere was done breaking this stupid elves heart he and she would vanish. Blinked out of existence with a splash of water to leave Elros alone in the wilds of the forest with nothing and no one with him. In their camp her clothing was left laid out near their bed, but like the heat from her touch she was gone with Richter. Where? Only the villain knew exactly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:21 pm

I watch as the sickly green flame disappears, releasing the chain I dig my fingertips between the links against my throat to join the others. I can hear the links brushing against each other as he wraps it around his fist to get a tighter grip. My head throbs, my eyes beginning to water as he pulls, forcing me up onto my tip toes my body tingling as my heart pounds against my chest, my lungs aching for another breath. My body swaying with the flow of the cool water that is now only waist deep going limp as he release the chain just enough to allow me to take a breath.

A tortured sound escapes me as I choke on the air that rushes into me through my gasping breaths; I watch as Elros lays down his blades, my eyes widening as the man on the shore creeps out behind him to retrieve them. I begin to cry out, to tell him not to give up and fight, but my words are quickly silenced as the green flame sparks once more threatening me, moving quicker than before. Panicking I pull against the chain watching as the flames remain wrapped around it even after it dipped down into the water.

Only a few moments had passed, my struggles slowly come to a stop accomplishing nothing but wearing me out more, the flames disappear again as I watch the man on the shore takes Elros’s blades in silence before he quickly vanishes. My body jerks bringing my attention back to the man on the rock as he yanks the chain, my fingers scrambling to the links against my throat as they slowly begin to cut off the air once more. I can do nothing as he speaks his lies, my body weak as well as my mind from the struggles to stay conscious. My lip trembles, my brows bunching together as he says such horrible things, not allowing me to deny it or speak one word in my own defense.

“Why is he doing this!?!”

I cry out inside of my mind shaking my head to protest, he yanks the chain before his words begin to fill me, my body becoming completely still as I listen.

“Lie or he dies.”

Those words repeat themselves in my head over and over, along with the other threats he makes. Tears begin to flood from me joining the water from the river that drips from my face. He loosens his grip; I force myself to take another deep breath, the pain overwhelming as he forces himself into my thoughts demanding it out loud so Elros can hear.

I look to him, Elros, my love, my only love. Before he had come to me, taken me in, given me so much including himself. I was nothing but the left overs of a creature who wanted nothing to do with me. He had showed me love, loyalty, kindness. He had offered to give up his own life for mine, And I….I had given him nothing.

I lower my head refusing to look at him as my chest aches, my heart being torn apart at the thought of his pain these lies were about to bring. He will heal; I could never live with the memory of him dying here, now, before my eyes. He deserved so much better than this……than me.

My swollen throat burns as I struggle to speak choking back my tears, my eyes remain on the water and yet I still see nothing but his face.

“I lied to you Elros; you….you are nothing to me.”

I pause and the man tugs at the chain once more.

“I am a w…whore and only offered you my body so I could use you for p…protection.”

I look up at him one last time, my eyes red and puffy. I open my mouth to speak again but vanish before a single word can leave my lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:12 pm

As if his world had fallen to pieces he loved her clearly the nights they made love together it was as if he found his soul mate once again, he felt as if the very essence of his first love was within her somehow he gazed upon her. He wanted to deny the words she had spoken and he hoped this was all but a terrible nightmare and that he wake up seeing her next to him unharmed or untouched. Elros gazed at her for the moment as he swallowed hard as he considered what she had told him.

His mind swirled in thousand different thoughts as she told him this and his despair giving in once again. On the other hand his heart he knew were all lies as he fought between both his mind and his heart an inner turmoil. His face remained passive his mind blocked out any intrusions of any Psionic that are present as he locked all entry’s making it impossible for anyone to control him or read his thoughts. As he looked upon her eyes as if he read her emotions clearly he thought about it the more and he gave a nod in response

As he showed no emotions towards her response and he watched her blink away, he lets out a sigh as he turned to the other man before he blinks away ‘’ I hope your happy ‘’ as he said it they blinked away leaving him alone to think about what had transpired. He hoped this was a dream he was weary at this moment from the confrontation he glances around as silence filled his ears and the rushing waters. The sound of the birds that chirp around the trees with a whistle a sharp whistle he called fourth a bird an eagle as it seems to fly upon his right arm as he gets up from his position he whispers something in the eagles ear and he cocked his head as if he understood what was said and flew off into the skies

He moved down taking out his daggers from his belt buckle around his leather boots grasping the hilt of the dagger. He marched down the stream alone as he considers his next move, he turns around and head up towards the spot where they rested the night before with there bed rolls still unfolded and her cloths. He sighed as he looked upon his bag a silver necklace with a dragon emblem appeared there nothing special about it; except he wanted to give it to Meledere he pocked the necklace as he examines everything he begins to pack

He folded the stuff in one single bag managing to fit everything in it he had no options left open for him at this point and time, his eagle scout was out looking for her and the search could be pointless but he had to give her some form of sign that only she would know. He hoped the eagle would reach her before anything bad will happen

In meantime Elros walked in no particular direction as he remained alone with his thoughts, he prayed to whatever gods may be listening that he doesn’t find them and if they killed her he knew he’d never forgive himself for yet another love loss. His scars were already shown upon his shoulders. with a sharp whistle he called fourth his horse he leapt on it and sped off in search of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:17 pm

After what seemed like weeks of travelling outside his Kingdom, he had returned to where the encampment was located. He brought several soldiers with him they would be heavily armed mostly in rapier swords and shield some of the best elite group of fighters that Siannodel had to offer as he paused he motioned the others to stand there guard upon the encampment he moved slowly and gazed around and sniffed the air some. The sun beaming down upon them he had long silver hair that flowed down over his shoulders, blue eyes and chainmail suite of armor, black leather pants and leather boots, strapped around his belt buckle he had his sword which rested upon it’s scabbard contently Izae’essa

He noted his father was not there and that they have packed and moved on to where he had no clue, he looked around for some clues as he knelt down upon the grass and spread his hands gently across the grass. As if listening to the Earth itself as it gave off whispers that he understood and was attuned to hearing as keenly as anyone hears. They spoke of danger and that the female his father was with was in trouble and that they were more then partners in battle, and they were lovers. He closed his eyes as he continued to listen to the whispers and a mention of a river.

He got up upon the grass after listening to the whispers in his mind; as he turns to his men and motioned them into formation they set off down the trek down the river as they searched for more clues to what happened. His eyes darted from the right to the left it was quiet perhaps, too quiet for his likings. Taking in the noises of the forest before him, he listened again of a story again. However, this time it was different told of a sacrifice that was made to save another’s life, he drew out his sword as he rested it upon his hands as he gleamed at the silver blades hilt as he could see his own reflection off it. He pondered silently the meaning behind each verse of this story

One solder came to him and bowed ‘’ Sire we have found someone not to far from here that matches the description of your father ‘’ he explained casually ‘’ Shall we seek him out and see if all is well? ‘’ Cirdan glanced shortly at him and gave a nod. ‘’Yes we seek him out and we find out what exactly happened here.’’ He had his suspicions of what happened and who caused this but he kept those to himself for now until more evidence was presented to itself

Elros walked on silently as his eyes gazed around the forests still quiet but he felt someone behind him stalking him or watching over him? He could not be sure and he did not want to stop at this moment he travelled a great distance and covered most the land already, he saw what the bird saw and he saw his love through the eyes of the eagle that flew around the glade by the river. He knew and was afraid he would not make it there in time.

He paused as he turned to see a group of men following him. To his surprise and relief he reconigized the men to be the soldiers of Siannodel.. He gave pause figuring he could by himself time to see what this is about as he crossed his arms over his chest and waited. They stopped and went into formation as his son walked by them ‘’ I hear you needed help father and so I have came to lend aid and hope you can forgive me for our last meeting ‘’ Elros looked at him he could not refuse the help he needed it more then anything

Cirdan clasped his father on the shoulder, ‘’ Do not fear father she will be all right we will bring her back and tend to her the moment we get to the castle. I am sure after this ordeal is over she will be ushered to the Clinic in Tallendon to be healed.’ he offered with a nod. ‘’ Come we have to rescue her.’’ without another word he turned and all of them marched side by side no danger presented itself yet they had 100 some miles to cover before they can find her and pray that she will be alive.

(Posting both elros and cirdan in same post since everyone knows i play the same character anyway figure it be easier.)

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Faernos a white eagle medium size one he was more an adult very intelligent creature, he sores through the skies as he makes a screeching noise as he ruffles his feathers some. He stares down upon the scene before him. He noted the female he was supposed to pursue. He remembers her clearly from few nights in the Palace room as he observed her with a mere curiosity when she got dressed and when he spoke to Elros before his companion and good friend.

He swooped down as he flew by some as he heard the screams of pain echo upon his sensitive ears as he flew back up quickly; he saw the man murder her cold blood a screeching noise deafening to the ears below as a single tear dropped from the majestic bird

He moved at a fast pace on his horse as he travelled side by side with Cirdan his son. They made all haste through the forests and down the river; then with a sudden flash an image from the bird he saw his love fall to her death as the dagger ripped into her body like a marinate and thrown down like a rag doll.

As if time, it self seem to be on a stand still. Elros urged his horse on forward at a faster pace as they bounded off towards the location that he had seen by the image of his companion and friend. The wind seems to be brushing pass his face as his cloak flutters behind him as if he had some purpose in his life at this moment and urgency upon his face. Cirdan dared not speak his concerns to his fathers he had guessed as much as to what has happened.

A small Goblin settlement seem to be camped just about a few feet from there current location. They tried to stop the two men as they sped along but in there haste and fury none manage to escape there fury, they tore each goblin open like they were nothing more then an inconvenience, they continued on there way un-harmed only a few blood splats upon there faces from there foes as they died upon there blades.

He looked up as he saw his eagle flying high above the skies circling giving out high pitch noises as they drew near. They gave pause for a moment near a river stream as they jumped off there horses. Walking side by side down the river bed ‘’ what is the hurry” Cirdan turned to ask his father as he whipped off the blood from his face using the cool water splashing it upon his face. He moved down and splashed the water upon his face cleaning off the blood ‘’ She has fallen we must retrieve her body dead or alive ‘’ his voice cracked barely breathing as tears seem to have etched its way down his face.

Cirdan got up and brushed himself off, and gazed upon his father with pure sympathy, knowing the pain and burdens he has gone through over the years. He knew that he has not found love since his mother died. He placed a hand upon his shoulders ‘’ Come we have no time to waste ‘’ there was a measure of assurance and calm about Cirdan that he would note. He got up from his spot and jumped on his horse gracefully and they begin there journey towards her location

Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 pm

http://tallendon.speedyforum.com/t1155-the-second-act-begins ooc comment this continues on to this area.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit into the old kingdom?   

Back to top Go down

A visit into the old kingdom?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1