Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The return    Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:04 pm

A black horse trotted up to the gate as the hooded figure looked up at the guard and let out a low gutteral growl and the gates opened on their own. A sly smirk parted the riders lips as the horse started to show the whites of his eyes as he pranced nervously into the gates of the city. The rider urged the black stallion forward as the beasts came out in large nervous puffs as the smell of sweat and fear rolled off him that it was as thick as the steam that rose from its flanks. Reaching the stables, the rider jumped from the saddle and barked in a short low tone," Take care of this horse like your life depends on it. If anything happens to this beast, I will wear your skin as a cloak." The stable boy skittered away in fear taking the horse with him.

Letting out a short huff as she started toward the center of the city. No one could really tell the sex or the shape of the stranger in the cloak. Anytime someone got near the rider they instantly shied away from her like she was gonna leap out and bite them. Which was not far from what she was tempted to, looking at the sky as she took a deep breath and smiled nastily as she tried to pick out the different feelings such as Lazuli, Kaline, and Cirdan.

Flipping her hood back as her jet black hair cascaded around her shoulders as her hues glistened in the pale light and her shoulders rolled a bit more as the tips of a set of wings poked out from under the cloak. Letting her legs fold slightly as the muscles coiled and then released sending her in the air. Moving slightly, she landed on top of the Stables steeple and balanced on the point on a single toe. Just staring over the kingdom as she knew that her brother would feel her the moment she let up her shield. Speaking in a fast yet sharp tongue releasing the supressing power. Letting it loose the trees and the leaves started to move and blow as if carrying it through out the kingdom. It just simply said that a very powerful person jsut entered the kingdom and demanded to be greeted.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The return    Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Lazuli walked down the opposite path, his long silver hair cascading over his shoulders as he gazes around the streets; he was expected to meet her here where ever she may be, he could not sense her right at this moment. His blue eyes stared about he wore black suite of armor wrapped around his body his black elfish cloak, a red dragon symbol placed upon his cloak, he kept the cowl of the hood pulled down low covering his eyes he had a different aura about him then his sister given what she been through of course.

With at tilt of his head he turned to face the stables as he tilts his head, he gazed upon the top of the stables as he locked stares with the figure standing above it for the moment, Lazuli carried with him weapons at all times right now just twin blade scimitars nothing special about them he tipped his hood at the stranger, with a sly smirk across his face.. ‘’ You always did know how to make an entrance ‘’ he looked upon her as he removed his hood revealing a pale handsome face his blue eyes stared upon his sister feeling the power she has at this moment ‘’ I trust you are well after the long journey we had it is a shame what happened to Elros ‘’ he seemed sadden about it as he died upon the journey to ensure they got out of there predicament safely fending off evil with no help…

There was no un-certainty that he had survived or not and if he has would he be the same man they all once knew or loved. He turned his head at the entrance expecting him to show up but knowing it would not be the case…He kept his hopes up however this would be the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com

PostSubject: Re: The return    Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Rii looked at her brother and a grin parted her lips as leaped down off the top of the stable and landed next to her brother silently. Rolling her shoulders a bit as she looked around and nodded, " It is..but it is my fault he is gone. Sadly, I will never know my grandfather to be honest I wish he wouldn't have sacrificed himself for it. But, I have a feeling the old man is not gone. I don't know what its just a feeling." Her voice was that of light bells but something malignant seemed to hold its grasp in it as well.

Looking around as she yawned a bit," The last time I was here, I met your wife and children.. yet here you stand after you journeyed thousands of miles to come find me. And yet, your wife has not come to greet you?" She arched a brow at her twin brother as one would look at them and hardly tell them apart, yet the only difference at the moment was her hair was jet black with silver streaks through it.

Wincing a bit as she looked at Lazuli and muttered something under her breath as she brought back the barrier she removed to announce her presence. The feeling of power seemed to seep from the air like she just disappeared and sighed softly." Hmm, so brother we have not had much time to speak, but how is father and mother." Her voice seemed strained for a bit then evened itself out. Her hues ever so watching everything around her as she watched her bother.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The return    Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Lazuli raised an eyebrow at her at the mention of his wife ‘’ we do our own thing our children are fine secure and safe ‘’ he explained calmly as he stared at her for a moment though he had his doubts about her at this moment she seems to vanish off a lot as well. He sighed as he decided to change the subject he turned as he faced the general direction of Siannodel his fathers old kingdom as if to answer her question averting the conversation about his wife, he did not want to discuss the manner he’s grown within the twenty years since he last departed it has been awhile and his children are probably in there late teens in early adult hood by now he was not sure. ‘’ From what I gather from the others apparently father has bounded to some female name Oona they were to be wed, our mother gave them her blessings but something must have happened during that time frame…’’ he scratched his chin on the manner ‘’ I suppose Oona thought she could manipulate him, I am guessing that is what happened with the whole bounding thing he was perhaps under some spell who knows ‘’ he only shrugged and placed his hands to his side as he turned to her ‘’ The bound was broke the moment Cirdan realized what was going on and realizing she was controlling him and she must of figured it out and started to treat him very badly … Anyway Cirdan had enough of her games she was playing and told her to leave and after that Oona broke the bounds he had with her he did have wings from what others have said…but those were only conveyed rumors on that part not to be taken lightly of course..’’ he motioned for her to follow as he begins to walk ‘’ Now Oona is gone on the run perhaps who knows, and I honestly don’t care I personally didn’t like the women she seemed to be trouble to me….Anyway enough of my ramblings ..’ he seem to stop talking as he walked slowly taking in the fresh air as the wind blew against them ‘’ I think mother went to seek out our father hopefully they work things out and we can be an actual family again ‘’ he said calmly his hopes high on that part they have been separated for a very long time and together he knew they be able to rule this Empire ‘’ I mean we do have a Empire to rule’’ he proclaimed as he walked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The return    Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 am

Rii let a low growl escape her lips as she shook her head and laughed slightly," You think father would learn that these women that he seems to procure are bad news for him." Walking with her brother as she followed his gaze to Siannodel, being not to sure about what it looked like just for the simple fact that it was so long ago she didn't remember. As well as she noticed that he avoided the subject of his wife and children so she let it drop for now. Stretching a bit as she walked and listened," So your telling me that Mother...our mother gave blessing for this whole charade? And she didn't threaten to eat her or incinerate her if she hurt father or anything like that."

She thought about this for a bit as she huffed softly and shook her head," If she ever comes around again, she has one hell of an angry family to deal with. But wait, you said father had wings? I thought mother and father bonded long before we were born. Thats how we come about was through the bonding...." She looked at her brother in question as she didn't even realize that their parents never bonded at all. It was something that never took place.

Walking along as she lost herself in thought and then heard her brother talk some more," Yea I do hope they fix everything, because from the rumors on wind while we were traveling. The Empire has fallen a few notchs over the years and its going to take the four of us as well as your spouse to rebuild." A laugh parted her lips as she tried to hide the sharp sting of not having a bonded mate of her own. But that is something she would seek in the future but not till she got the turmoil in her own body settled first.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The return    Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 am

He turned to regard his sister ‘’ She was charmed by her appearance we know she has a fascination of avarial’s perhaps she swayed her into letting him go ‘’ he shrugged it made no sense but at same time it seemed logical and he never trusted Oona in first place he kept his peace however had more pressing problems at hand as they walked down the streets they were heading towards there home the Palace within Tallendon ‘’ They never did bound to each other yet, every time they did something wrong has happened ‘’ he said as a matter of factly ‘’ but that doesn’t mean that hasn’t happened yet ‘’ he shrugged ‘’ Besides technically if we are his kids and he had it with mother wouldn’t that make them bounded anyway? ‘’ looks at her curiously as they walked as people who passed us by watched them closely and noting who they are they kept there distance of course as well some scurried back into the shadows no thief dared to rob them ‘’ It is good to be home…’’ he mumbled to himself as he look about he wondered where his wife had gone off to, seems like she always does like to vanish on him he often wondered why he held back for her.. Letting out a sigh he just continued to walk on in silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The return    Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Rii looked at her brother as well as she listened to him," So this Oona charmed mother, Oh boy.. maybe its a good thing she ran. Because of mom figured it out, man I would love to see what mom would do to her. " Laughing as it rang out like a thousand bells in the wind, her hues shot over to a few people that scurried back into the shadows and huffed," First thing we need to take care of is those thieves and other riffraff that hide in the shadows."

As she said that an audible almost eep was heard and then things falling over as whoever it was scrambled away. Looking up at the Palace as she smiled," I think the last time I was here was when I was much much younger, and I have been gone for so long, only to be back for a very short time." Snapping herself out of her own thoughts as she heard her brother talk about their parents.

" Well in a way yes, they are bonded in that way. But the way that Oona bonded him, if memory serves me right. It is where the two partners that choose to be bonded they tend to share every bit of power, strength as well of weaknesses. It all depends on how deep the bond is or how the bond is created, even though we are their offspring, it doesn't mean that they truly bonded in a way that they are inseparable, complete, truly whole." Her wings shifted under her cloak, as she winced and growled back at them.

Looking at her brother as smile parted her lips," You know it almost sounds like what mother and father are going through. It seems you seen that mother came back to father even after long periods of time. At least you don't go out and get bound to someone else." Smirking as her eyes twinkled slightly as it was almost a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Tallendons Council Members

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The return    Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Destiny had returned to greet her husband once more only to find that he has left on an adventure of his own. Cirdan informed her that he left to find his sister...a twin sister that she did not even know he had. It was a strange idea that Laz had a sister all of this time and she never knew it, but even after all these years together it still seemed as though they did not know everything about one another.

She was informed by one of the servants who was told by a guard that Laz has returned and is making his way towards the palace once more with someone else. Quickly it felt as though her heart just sank down into her chest, what if he could not forgive her for leaving? Cirdan tried to reassure her that his love for her was still true that he loved her deeply despite that she had to leave so many times, but nothing could stop that sinking feeling she felt deep inside of her heart. Perhaps this time he did not wait for her, perhaps this time she will find him unwelcoming of her return....how her heart would break

Making her way to the front doors of the palace she could already hear their shuffling feet moving slowly as they made small talk. Her eyes closed for a moment and she breathed in heavy her breath shook and cracked as she exhaled before making her way out the door. There she stood watching as he drew closer with a female that she did not recognize...was this his sister? She looked so much like him and yet so different at the same time, and she was beautiful just as she imagined.

Destiny brushed her hands across the front of her long white silken gown feeling as the cool loose material swept so easily over her frame. Her long golden hair was not braided as it normally was but hung loosely in waves that rippled down her back. Folding her hands together she looked as her husband and that sense of want came rushing over her, the want to run up and wrap her arms around him, that want to hold him close again..to tell him how much she missed and loved him so but it was fear that kept her in her place.

Her mouth open a little to say something as she takes a bit of a step forward towards him, then suddenly her body stops and her mouth closes for a moment " Hello Laz...." She smiled and it was as if when she saw him all of her worried and doubts just seemed to melt away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.yahoo.com/empress_of_tallendon
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The return    Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Lazuli was walking, and chatting with Riisaka he turned his eyes towards the female and realizing it was his wife and he let out a smile as he saw her and he moved away from his sister and wrapped his arms around Destiny and stared upon her eyes as he brushed his hands soothingly through her long hair ‘’ I think I like your hair more without the braids Destiny ‘’ he said calmly as he kissed her lightly and passionately upon the lips. He releases the kiss as he turns to face his sister ‘’ Riisaka I like you to meet my wife Destiny, Destiny my twin sister Riisaka ‘’ he stepped away to allow the two to talk as he watched in silence. ‘’ I knew you would be here Destiny …’’ he said calmly as he stared upon her ‘’ I have missed you greatly ‘’ he said in assurance

As he took her hand upon his he was not upset with her for leaving a lot he knew she had to do what she had to do. He had faith in her that she was not lying to him his love for her was strong, as strong as hers was for him he offered an assured smile towards her way with a wink that he knows far more then what she thinks. There was a hint of his father’s personality within Laz though he would never admit to it as he stood there as there was so much resemblance to him as his blue eyes stared upon both of them in silence figuring this is going to be an awkward moment for the both of them for they have no idea who each other are up until now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The return    Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:26 pm

A short rumble in her chest sounded softly as she looked at the woman approach. Feeling the eyes of the woman wander over her taking her in as her nose wrinkled a bit. She had still not gotten completely used to other people besides her brother yet. Seeing him walk to the woman and embrace her, Rii relaxed a bit eyed her with a wary eye.

Nodding a short greeting to the woman as she watched her brother in silence as she took a deep breath and looked around. Nose twitched slightly as her hues watched them carefully feeling the love radiating from them both. It caused a uneasy feeling her Rii, looking into herself a little more she felt it was jealousy, that her brother had found his life mate and yet Rii still searched for her own. Looking back at Destiny as she spoke softly," Greetings sister." Her voice rang out like soft bells in the wind as she merely stood there and let her brother and Destiny greet each other.
Back to top Go down
Elros Carnisor

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The return    Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:35 pm

((This is an NPC coming in not Elros himself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BioHueLrWfU had this song playing as i typed it...)

A courier came rushing past the people past several people huffing and puffing as he does, wearing ragged pants, and white shirt. ‘’ Greetings I have come for a delivery for Lazuli, and Riisaka and Kaline as well as Destiny ‘’ he said as he unrolls his papers he begins to read it loudly:

Dear Laz and Riisaka as well as Kaline and Destiny to my family:

I am letting you know I am well and made it out of the castle safely, I have fought long and hard battles in my lifetime I am hear now within Tallendon within the shadows over looking you and protecting you from the unseen forces; know this I have never once deserted you in the past and I don’t plan to. Laz I must tell you now, that you must become the Emperor. If not all else is lost, you must be prepared regardless; for time itself has changed, I have felt it within my heart and my bones. Things that once were was made new again. It seem fate has played a role in this, you may not think it is time or you are ready to lead. you are ready, I have faith in you… Your fighting skills have improved over the years, and your role as a leader has ever shown through our times of rescuing your sister and your bravery marks you for being ready for the role you and Destiny must take up the mantle of Emperor and Empress with Riisaka by your side keep each other close at all times, you need each other as one we are strong apart we are weak. I must go now but know I will be here when you need me the most and I won’t leave till he final sword strikes a blow upon my heart..

Signed
Elros

The courier read the letter out loud and with a bow he hands it over to Laz so he may hold it and keep it, and bounds off back into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The return    Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:12 am

Destiny almost let out a relieved sigh as he drew ever closer to her finally drawing her into his warm embrace. She could feel his fingers as they brushed through her long golden locks and a smile drew to her lips as she leaned her head towards his hand " I'll have to remember that then " She smirked slightly her hand rose up drawing his to her face as she so comfortably nuzzling her cheek against his palm, and her eyes closed as their lips drew together in the most tender of kisses.
It felt good to be in his arms once more, the feel of his warm lips against her own the touch of his skin, their eyes drew together as if they have never parted from one another and she could still feel that bond between them ever stronger still.

Finally her husband drew away turning to the one beside him, and it was the first time she would get a look at Riisaka. She was beautiful just as Destiny had imagined her to be, there was so much she could see was different and yet....she looked very much like her brother. Blinking her blue green eyes she nods her head in return to Riisaka " And to you as well...sister " It was a word that was strange to her, a word that she has never used before. Her father and mother could bare no other children after her, and then she lost her mother when she was young leaving her and her father alone. She could only imagine what it was like to have siblings...other family to call on in your time of need...to look up to..to lean on.

Soon her attention was drawn back to Laz, her body swept around brushing her long gown out behind her as a hand lifted sweeping through his pure white silken locks. Her smile grew bright and her heart fluttered as she stared into those beautiful blue eyes once more " And I you...I could never leave you...I could never imagine my life with out......"
Just as she was to finish her words a messenger came diligently running towards them, his clothes dirty and torn as he announced that he had a delivery for all of them...including herself?? Her head tilted to the side and her brow lifted curiously at his words letting her hand fall to her sides drawing in her dress as she took a step forward still staying at laz's side. She listened carefully to each word letting her eyes drift from Laz to Riisaka, then finally back to her husband.

Once more he had to make the decision to become Emperor once more of kingdom, something she knew he could do and he did it well, but will he want to take his place once more on the throne? After all the troubles and woes that he may not think he is ready to sit as Emperor again, and was happy to give the role back to his father. The messenger finished the letter and when he said the name Elros at the end suddenly it all seemed to make sense. The letter was handed over before the young traveler took to the streets quickly vanished into the crowd. Destiny's eyes drew from the letter reaching out her hand as she laid it upon her husbands " My love? " She said nothing waiting to see if either of them respond, but mostly she wanted to see what Laz had to say about being asked to take up his role as Emperor once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.yahoo.com/empress_of_tallendon
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The return    Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:53 am

Lazuli offered a smiled at his wife and he sensed Riisaka’s emotion well enough as he turned to regard her with curiosity, though he had not said a word she could sense he knew how she was feeling. He was about to speak and then caught of guard once more he shifted to turn and look at the courier the messenger and listened to his words carefully he accepted the parchment. Elros had a way with words he could not describe. he often wondered if Elros was secretly a bard in disguise as he shrugged it off the thought.Turning around to face his wife and sister as he re read what was said. Letting out a sigh he folded it up placing it between his arms ‘’ I can’t just walk up there and claim myself as the Emperor ‘’ he said loudly ‘’ Last time the Empire almost fell apart.. My father our father..'' He corrected as he looked at Riisaka. ''has been doing a better job then I’’ he said as he thought out loud for there was no point in hiding his feelings from the both of them. For they could read through his doubts regardless they knew him better then he knew himself some day’s. He let out a sigh as he looked at the papers ‘’ What have you done father ‘’ he whispered softly though he knew the answer off tip of his tongue but he could not say with some hesitation within his voice ‘’ I must become Emperor I have no choice in the matter it seems ‘’ he said calmly to the both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The return    Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Letting her eyes roam over Destiny as she took a soft breath forcing herself to relax as well as to hide the pain that suddenly seemed to fill her. It was just the sudden realization that she had no mate, no children as well. Nose twitched slightly as she studied Destiny as she could tell that a lot of emotions, were running through the woman but she just merely turned slightly as she also could feel that her brothers as well. Shivering a bit as she tried to block her own sense of longing and sadness from her brother.

Turning as she heard the courier approach and she watched him intently. Hearing the words that was written on the letter as she turned and looked at her brother and his wife. As her gaze turned back to the man that was speaking hearing the words that included her in taking over the Tallendon with her brother. She took a step back and blinked a bit as he completed the letter and handed it to her brother and walked away.

Letting her hues fall to the ground as she felt the unease as well as the doubt seemed to trickle over her brother. Taking a deep breath as she spoke," It seems our father has gotten himself into something which causes him not able to be on the throne. Brother, If you are uncomfortable taking the throne again. I am willing to take your place with you by my side as my advisor as well as my brother."

Her words seemed to ring out with confidence, she knew that the throne was something they were both entitled to, but she also knew that her brother and the unease she felt from him. It was really the only reason why she spoke up, is to help ease her brother of his doubts." I may not know Tallendon very well, but I also do know how a kingdom is run as well as to help father out." Taking a deep breath as she shook her head slightly and looked at both Laz and Destiny. A part of her wanted to give her brother and his wife some time to themselves but she also knew that if a courier was sent that it was urgent that the things were handed over.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The return    Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:22 pm

He turns and looks at Riisaka more out of surprise then anything that she volunteer to run this Empire the proposal in his mind was reasonable enough for him. He gazed between both Destiny and Riisaka as the decision seems to fall down upon him, and he had no idea what he should do at this point. Clearly the decision that rested upon his shoulders and he was unsure how they’d react.

He wanted to be the one to run the empire he felt he was ready. ‘’ No ‘’ he said calmly as he thought about it more ‘’ I’ll run it, I’ll do it I’ll take the position of Emperor we will run it the three of us together or none at all ‘’ He looked at the note and sighed as he spoke calmly ‘’ This letter stated that the three of us together, will run it or should it be the best for the matter he would of wanted this ‘’ he looks at the both of them

‘’ I am ready this time through our adventures I realized that I cannot hide from what is given to me even if the idea of people asking for guidance from me may discomfort me. I will have the both of you by my side should be comfortable enough and if need be you can take charge if it gets overwhelming ‘’ he hoped that it was reasonable enough he didn’t’ want to hand it over just yet he nodded ‘’ shall we go inside then perhaps warm up? ‘’ He offered calmly as he gazed upon the both of them ‘’
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The return    Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:13 am

Rii looked at her brother as a grin seemed to slide across her lips as her hues gazed down to the letter," As you wish little brother." As she spoke her hues twinkled playfully as she nodded," I won't leave your side brother, and I will be prepared to help you with the Empire at a moments notice." Looking at both Destiny and her brother," As well as if you and your wife would like some private time to yourselves. We all know you two are long overdue for some private time."

Winking at her brother teasingly as she leaped up the stairs to the Palace as she twirled in place at the door as she stopped and looked up to the sky and took in a deep breath. Letting out a soft sigh as she was itching to take off and fly over the Empire and take it in.

Finally everything is starting to fall together as she was now taking her place next to her brother in running an Empire. A smile parted her lips once more as she pushed open the Palace doors and finally felt like she was home. She didn't feel the urge to run, to hide, or to have to fight to prove who she was. She found herself and who she was, it only took a century but she finally found herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return    

Back to top Go down

The return
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1