Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Memories of the past part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Cirdan saw the swirls of clouds spread across the skies appear within the middle of Siannodel during the battle of Siannodel the battle that changed the fate of his world, and his life in general where he lost all his power in one single night. Deep down Cirdan knew he altered the flow of time forever, and soon darkness over came him as he swirled into the empty void between time and space. Cirdan would not be dead and he would not be alive either. Simply non existence his soul spiraling through the strands of the multiverse as if stuck in a limbo of time the cost was too great for him he realized that he could be stuck within this moment for a very long time, he hoped his friends would protect his body in the meantime as he drifted off unsure what will happen next to him.

Meanwhile his body rested what seems to be in a eternal slumber as his power continues to restore Siannodel as this weakens him making him pretty much vulnerable until the process is complete he is unaware that he no longer has wings either and no longer an avarial and that the bond him and Oona shared had long since been broken for the time change as well seem to have effected this occurrence as well.

((Hope this is good post this only thing i can do on here, so in meantime it be between Esmeralda, Locke and Kaline to see that he is alright...Nods as there is not much I can do now.)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Kaline just stood there as every transpired her emerald hues flicked with different colors as the lighting seemed to be striking all around her yet the not a single bolt seemed to touch her or the others. When the bolt hit the old dragon she physically cringed as her eyes started searching around, as Esme ran to catch and cradle Cirdan to protect him. Her hues flicked up to the old throne room as everything started to restore itself, a low growl seemed to rumble in her chest as she took a few steps to cover the distance between her and Cirdan. As she came out of the shadows, her hand tightened on the hilt of her blade and she crouched down next to him. Closing her eyes as she felt the old dragon from a distance and sighed softly. Knowing that all of this took a toll on him as well as Cirdan.

Her jaw setting as she looked over Esme and crouched down next to Cirdan, wings shifting around on her back as they spread out to their full span and seemed to arc above her, creating like a makeshift cover for Esme and the unconscious Cirdan. Feeling the bond disappeared from Cirdan as another growl parted her lips as she swore that if she seen that little elf she was gonna make a meal out of her. Even if she would give her indigestion.

Lowering her hand as she took Cirdan's within her own as a familiar warmth and kindness washed over her. A smile seemed to creep up on her as her lips parted and she looked at him. " Cirdan, my love I should have never let you go. I should have never been gone so long and I could have saved you grief that you have suffered over the years. You should have never had to go through that alone." Looking at Esme as she smiled softly as her features softened completely. Closing her eyes as she felt the tendrils upon her arm seemed to slide down a little farther down her arm and on to her right hand. As they started to wind around her hand they seemed to start to jump the gap between the two intertwined hands.

The tendrils didn't seem to take at first and then his flesh started to smoke as the marks seemed to engrave into his pale flesh. Letting her lids shut as she knew this was gonna take its toll on her as well but in the end she knew, everything would be right. The tendrils continued to scrawl up the arm that she was holding hoping that it would help him. It was almost like setting up a beacon for Cirdan to hold on too and to show that she was there and helping. Kaline took a knee as she concentrated on opening a bond that they should have created a long time ago.

Knowing that it was almost unorthodox for just one person to create the bond, but in given circumstances she was willing to face what ever repercussions that may follow. Opening her mind up as she cleared it of any doubts, fears or the confusion of what was happening. All she concentrated on was Cirdan and herself, it was almost like nothing else mattered. Her wings still outstretched over the the three of this as she worked on opening the link where the two of their powers would almost flow back and forth between Cirdan and her like a stream so they could feed off one another if one was hurt or weakened they would not fall into this state.

Hoping that it would take affect as she reached out with her mind as well calling to Cirdan," Cirdan, my love come back to me." Pushing a lot of her strength into the tendrils that were now flowing over both her arm as well as up to his shoulder on his. It was one mark between the two, she was hoping to feel some sort of free flow to let her know it was working.

OOC(( Its ok Esme I don't mind. I know I kinda jumped into it all, but I also realize the significance of it all as well. And I would hope so as well.))
Back to top Go down
Esmeradin
Accepted Member

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 am

Unsettled, she put her hands out to rest them on Cirdan's head pouring mending energy into his slumbering form. The only hint of her true lineage gave way as the walls reshaped around them, glass-like wings spread and folded to her back, fading out of sight as she put all her focus into healing the elven lord.

She paid no mind to Kaline and her doings, her eyes flicking up for a moment at the dark woman before settling on what she had sworn to give aide. Soft glowing orbs of light, chimed and danced around her as she didn't even bother to reign her power back any further, the small frame of the elven form expanding and changing with soft muscular shifts and boney cracks until she had attained her dragon form once more.

Opalescent scales glistened in the half light of the anomaly's storm, gem hued blue eyes glanced at the rest of the chamber, but she was not very big in size at all, even for an ancient, she was just barely the size of an adult pony. Long serpentine limbs crept up, and her tail cracked behind her before coiling to her side as she settled on her belly, her right fore-claw still resting on Cirdan's head as she dipped deep into the well of power she tapped into for her spellcraft. Her ears pricked and twitched, swivling to the sides as she rumbled in draconic. <"You really must be more careful of what you wish for Cirdan...this....granting is costing much, but it will be done, king of the elves.">

Her eyes settled again on Kaline, in silent observation before she spoke again but this time in clear common. "You who shrouds in the shadows, and dances with the blade unspoken...the blade holds no power here....not any longer. It's bond has been broken in this time-shift. The gift-chain bares no further power after this day, one wish that was gifted to Cirdan has been granted. Wear it in remembrance of this day, when time stood still, and reversed paths ill taken."

"You do not know me lass, but I have watched over Cirdan and his kingdom for a very long time...he is a friend to the dragon-kind and patriarch to Siannodel, a place many of my kind and even myself had slumbered neath the Mysty mountains. It was our haven...and it will ever be for so long as times should allow it." Her angular head lowered in a polite bow to the bonded pair, eyes focused on her work, leaving only a faded line of a scar upon Cirdan's shoulders and back where the wings once were and rustled him lightly from his rest. By this time, the most devastating of the ripples had calmed, and the storm outside was only that of natural thunder and torrenting rain. "Awaken old friend...all is well and the bells toll a new day."

Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:39 pm

There was darkness…. The empty void within his mind that seem to swirl with thousands of thoughts seem to stop at
This second as his soul came back to his body, set off like a beacon he felt Kalines presence like a white light almost
that appeared before him as he heard the voices one of Kaline and the other of Esmeradin more speaking to each other and he felt the gentle touch upon his body, Cirdan begun to stir let out what appeared to be a twitch weather out of pain or not none would know but it let them know he was soon awakening..

He had no concept of time as he heard voices, female voices within his mind he had no idea of the storm that is occurring before him, or even what he had done. He knows however he had changed the course of history and the time space continuum. Something no mortal has ever accomplished as he heard those voices he found himself drawing closer and closer, he slowly begin to awaken, there was pain he felt it upon his body he did not move his breathing came upon him steadily as he slowly awaken his eyes to see what was going on he noted Esmeradin there, as well as Kaline he looked around expecting Oona to be off somewhere, she hardly ever left his side…

That was when it hit him that the bond was broken he could not feel her presence, he tilted his head his wings have fallen off vanished due to the sequences of time he knew he changed the world forever from this day. He was not sure if he was proud of himself of this change unsure what effects it has brought upon his people he feared the worse for them, he feared for them far more then he feared for himself at this moment he felt the healing magic going through his body as Esmeradin worked her magic, he also felt the strength given to him from his true love Kaline it was her voice he was drawn to. His eyes averted to Esmeradin giving a nod in thanks..

leaning up some with a grimace of pain his eyes locked towards Kaline, something he wanted to do for awhile now as he gazed upon her eyes, during the storm and lightening that seem to not phase them, as the Palace seems to slowly come back to life he wraps his arms around Kaline turning her to face him pulling her close upon his face, his eyes piercing upon her own, he kisses her lips gently at first and then going into a more passionate kiss, kissing her deeply as he has never done so before. His eyes gazed upon Kaline as he releases himself from the kiss ‘’ I shouldn’t have left you ever either we should of always been together ‘’ he gazes upon her eyes as he held her closely ‘’ Kaline I love you and from this day forward I swear by the gods themselves I’ll never leave your side no matter what the costs are….’’ He gazed upon her

Esmeradin
Accepted Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:46 pm

While the king embraced his lady, the crystal dragon snuck away to tend to Thasrissian and his injuries. The dragons muzzle furrowed with lines of age and concern as she neared the temporal drake and settled on her hindquarters as she reached to rest a clawed mitt against his brow to make certain he was still alive. Her head bowed down to peer at his expression, assessing him as she growled in her native tongue. <"While your gift and sacrifice is appreciated, I'm sure there must have been a less...dangerous way to mete out his request, old friend.">

Her eyes drooped closed as she laid her muzzle to rest on the fallen dragon's wing, letting herself sink deep to pull from the well of power she bore. Her ears folded back as she uttered a low growl, heat pouring off of her scales as she began to glow with the amount of power she was generating to mend the worst of Thasrissian's wounds. At first it was a mere flicker, but the glow grew in strength as she poured all she had to heal the platinum dragon to the best of her ability.

Visably tiring, her head lifted for a moment before falling back to rest on her old friends wing, rumbling wearily. <"I ...should be careful myself.. I had not sunbathed in sometime to store power...this is all I have my friend....be healed...and rise again."> Her breaths heaving as she strained with the last pool of energy she could extract from her own stores, to mend the last bruise and tear.

High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Thasrissian continued to lay where he had ended up while the changes to Siannodel took place. Certainly in no condition to move very much. He was still breathing from what could be seen even if it was difficult to do. When Esme had finally been able to make her way over Thas tried to lift his head up at the least, finding he didn't have the strength to do so. Perhaps the only time he found himself in a state of being helpless though the outcome seemed to be worth all the effort he had made, the cost being so small compared to what would thrive. When she grew near he waited for her to speak, after which he replied voice filled with pain yet also that of one trying to maintain some dignity despite it.

"There was no other way to do so Esme. At least nothing that would have mended the tear in time. It was spreading even as we stood there. Hence the dust I had kicked up into it earlier. Was to watch the boundary. Cirdan wouldn't have been the only one caught in it. Eventually it would have spread into Tallendon." Thas tilted his head slightly to peer towards her through what were now blue hued eyes. It seemed he was fighting off the urge to close them. Only when Esme began to heal his injuries was he able to safely close them. Even though he was being healed and his injuries would be gone he had still exhausted himself.

With what last bit of strength he did have Thasrissian carefully lifted a wing up towards the sky, causing the clouds to part out of the way to let the sun shine down over the restored lands of Siannodel. "Thank you Esme." With that said Thas closed his eyes allowing himself to finally drift off into unconsciousness.

Esmeradin
Accepted Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Too weary to even move from where she rested, her muzzle tucked at his shoulder as his wing did lift, her blue eyes closed as she gave a soft relieved sigh and let herself rest. Her tail curled to her side and her taloned mitts clutching at the ridges of his upper shoulder neath his wings, as if to ensure herself that he rested as much as she did. Blessed gods would only know how long that may be, some dragons tend to sleep centuries after such exhaustive work.

OOC:(Forgive the shortness, it's late here and I just had to put that up there.)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Kaline felt the power start to flow back and forth between the two of them and a rush of warmth rushed over her. Closing her eyes as she almost let out a murr as then she felt him start to awaken. Looking down at him, as her hues glanced over to Esme as she shifted and it was almost like her own set of scales ruffled a bit and relaxed a bit as she nodded softly to then turned back to Cirdan as she smiled softly. Looking at him as she locked eyes with him as her eyes seemed to swirl with several different colors.

Shocked as she felt his lips against hers, and then returned the passion with as she pulled back as she took a deep breath as her heart raced. Blinking as she looked at him and smiled softly," As I should have never left and when on those escapades as well. It took us long enough to realize this. But I will say one thing, the children will be happy."

As he finished his sentence she took her fingers and ran them over the freshly created scars and smirked softly," Your right. We are bound, in a mishap way. It is not complete but it is still a bond that was created." Looking at him as her hues swirled slightly taking on almost a silverish hues and then back to a yellowish green.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:39 pm

He blinked several times as he gazed upon Kaline a smile spreads across his handsome face as his blue eyes gaze upon her own set of eyes watching them seem to change colors. He gets himself up as he jumps to his feet; he holds his sword gripping it tightly as he leans on it peering around him within Castle and he watched as the Anomaly seem to stop and the sun pouring into the castle it seem to appear just as it had long ago when it was first built everything that was old and into ruins was made whole and new again.

There was a look of triumph in his eyes then as he realized what he had accomplished, something that no mere mortal man would be able to do. He kept his silence on this manner however he turns and looks around and suddenly he spots Esmeradin and Thassarain laying there unconscious he looked in horror at what he had done, at the cost of his friends lives.., he drops the sword down upon the ground as he walks over to them kneeling before them his eyes gazed upon theirs though they were not awake he knew deep down they may yet hear his words.

‘’ I am sorry I did not realize this would cost you both ‘’ he said calmly as he knelt down in front of them both ‘’ I vow not to let the Kingdom fall into ruins again and I won’t let it fall in vain and I won’t let what we have done be a waste ‘’ that was his vow to the two dragons weather they heard him or not he gets up and looks around gazing at Kaline ‘’We must look out for them both until they awaken, send word to our children to what happened this day Lazuli must take charge in Tallendon once more until we restore this place and bring people in ‘’ said with a calm

As he walked with grace his appearance seem to change as well he wore a blue silk robe as it seem to flow with his movement, wrapped around his back a blue cloak with the symbol of Siannodel placed upon it. Cirdan then turned to regard his friends as he knelt before them just staring upon them both intently unsure what else to do, and he did not want to leave them there alone. His hands outstretched as his palms placed upon Esmeradin gently feeling the smoothness of her scales ‘’ she is alive ‘’ he said as his voice echoes against the halls.

He moved from Esmeradin and headed to where Thassarain is as his eyes stared upon the old Dragon he had risked his life to safe him. As he knelt down before him ‘’ Come on old friend you must awaken without you I am helpless ‘’ his eyes averted to the ground as he gazed upon him some though he wasn’t sure how either of them would react now With the storm subsiding the sun seem to shine through the castle

He turned to look at Kaline ‘’ She spoke of the sword being broken that Stormbringer is no longer bound to anyone, and the necklace cannot be used, with out the Dragons aid I am surely at a lost on what to do next we must seek out the children, inform them as to what happened send a courier to them we must act swiftly Laz must take the Throne to Tallendon once more even if he is not ready or doesn’t like it ‘’ Cirdan spoke calmly was more an order and he did not want to leave the Esmeradin and Thassarain alone he moved over and sat upon his old throne room chair as he looked upon his wife ‘’ I must keep an eye on them even if it’s centuries I won’t abandon them, and they haven’t abandon me…’’ he said calmly as he stared helplessly at them both.

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Thasrissian continued to snooze away despite Cirdan's attempts to rouse him from the slumber he had fallen into. All Cirdan managed to accomplish in waking Thas was getting the ancient dragon to shift slightly with one of his wings covering over his head, the other shifting to cover Esme's. Seemed this was likely the way he would remain until his strength was recovered and he finally woke. How long would that would be? Only time and patience could tell at this point.

Esmeradin
Accepted Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm

The smaller dragon curled into a tight ball next to Thas, her tail fairly coiling beneath her muzzle as half grumbles were uttered in exhausted complaint. It would seem both dragons were out for the count, must have been one hell of a power drain to wear them both out so severely.

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Letting her hues gaze down at the sleeping dragons and she turned her head back to Cirdan as she nodded in agreement. " I will go seek out our son and let him know. I feel that Rii has joined them as well, I do hope that their travels has gone well since I left them." Standing up as she knew that the dragons would not be able to see her but she bowed to them.

Sweeping out of the room, she walked out into the court yard and let her wings expand and flex a bit. Finally, letting them start to move back and forth as it picked her up off the ground in and matted of a breath she took off, leaving only a whirl of dust behind her as well as the leaves on the trees moved slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:15 am

Cirdan gave a nod towards Kaline as he turned around to over look the Throne room with a sweeping gaze ‘’ I am going to explore the new area’s that have been restored, I need to asset the situation at hand ‘’ as he looked at the two Dragons after Kaline would leave he turns and moves away from the Throne room as he pushed open a large single door which lead into a dark corridor torches magically lit upon his passage.

The silence of the tunnel becomes overwhelming the only sound that gave way was the sound of his foot steps as they hit the cobble stone floors. He had no idea where he was going at this given time he allowed his senses to guide him as he made his way through a wind, perhaps a cold draft filled the tunnels then as fresh air came through the other end, and then he remembered where this tunnel lead to as he pressed forward it lead to a cliff an escape route if he ever needed to use it and it lead down to the harbor.

What seemed to be several hours of walking he finally reached the end of the tunnel as he saw the steps that lead downwards towards the docks, and a great ship seem to be docked there now, has reality really shifted he begin to question as he watched the people move off and on loading in supplies merchants from across the sea’s seem to appear out of the boat, Cirdan stood there within the shadows and concealment of the tunnel before him as he watched with curiosity.

He wondered if this really is happening from time to time, did he really restore the time. Was all this real or was this a figment of his imagination? He watched curiously at the sight before him and wondered if he should go down there. He moved carefully down the steps each step measured and carefully calculated as his eyes gaze down at the merchants as the shouts and orders could be heard now more clearly this time.

The man loading up upon the docks, and shouts across the docks ‘’ hurry up already will you? ‘’ he said to the men as they continued to load supplies and made there ways in crates towards the path that lead into the city and soldiers lined up in formation all parallel to each other, as they over looked the operation some seem anxious and nervous as they cast glances in all directions

Cirdan moved slowly down as he walked past the men; some turned to regard him curiously but realized who it was some shrieked away almost in a panic ‘’ My lord I did not expect you to be here ‘’ the man stammered trying to compose himself ‘’ at ease ‘’ he replied calmly as he looked at him and the operation going on ‘’ What is going on here exactly ‘’ he demanded ‘’ To bring supplies to the city my lord and to aid whatever is needed ‘’ he explained the man wore regular ragged cloths he was heavy set in a way but he seemed to be the one in charge of the lot in this operation ‘’ Very good I expect people soon to arrive within the city hopefully and want to live here once more ‘’ the man seemed confused at this but said nothing but gave a nod helplessly he goes back to ordering his men to continue as planned

Cirdan nodded and moved away from the group and walked up the path towards the markets to over look to see what is going on within the Kingdom as he gazes around curiously watching the people set up there shops and the re construction of buildings that use to surround the Palace long ago he moved silently down the streets as he watched with some curiosity

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:09 pm

After a few hours of resting in the sun Thas stirred briefly shifting a wing into a more comfortable position. He had not quite yet recovered from the drain his ability had taken on him and was still in an unconscious state. However had there been anyone around to notice his scales would seem to be shimmering oddly, almost as though the sunlight was being refracted and bent around him slightly. Every now and then his form would seem to flicker in and out of visibility due to the odd effect altering the path of the sunlight falling over him.

This continued to happen around him for several more hours and had someone drawn closer to get a better look they would have seen a shimmering aura around the resting dragon and through it the passage of time flowing faster then normal, day and night occurring within minutes of each other. Perhaps the ancient gray dragon would wake up sooner then had been expected.

Esmeradin
Accepted Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:41 am

While Thas was slowly recovering, Esme however seemed to fade. Her scales dulling even in the open sunlight that fell upon them from the windows of the palace. The surface of her flesh around her eyes deepening to minor pits as her breathing slowed and grew more shallow. As if there was more happening than one could visually see.

Within her exhausted dreaming, she battled on - fighting against the shadows that lurked taunting at her every attempt to aid the mortal races. Savage claws that now were dappled with sunlight spread against the dusted tiles, and her draconian brow furrowed as a growl rolled in her chest audibly. No...she wasn't dying, but she was without a doubt fighting to come back. The ethereal plane was just as deadly as reality for her, the thinned veil between was always her shelter, but the shadows that hunt her....were her own blood kin. But she was not alone in this 'between' of worlds.

Akira, her eldest son, and a brood of nine other whelps stood ground closest to her. The growl she had emitted drew them from the ethereal and soft claws ticked against the tiles nearest to her. Ten young dragon whelps, ranging from a hundred years, to only four or five in age surrounded her, and sat to wait, guarding the brood mother as she battled in her dreams. Called from the ethereal home they knew and protected. Each whelp, roughly ranging from the size of a pony to the size of a panther, crooning to speak to one another in sub audible tones, An occasional chirp of a startled whelp broke the near silence of the chambers, as the elven guards had attended to their own work in securing the palace, frightened by the taller ghostly looking beings but quickly calmed as they skittered back to their denmates and mother.

Esmeradin stirred, though it was more to realign herself into that tight ball she had formed before, her chin resting on the end of her tail, with a tired huff exuding from her long snout. Akira and two of his sisters scattered from beneath her muzzle, not expecting her to shift in her repose, but returned quickly to rest nearest to her. Little clawed paws patted at her side and face to make certain that she was well...to which a worried chirrup echoed in the halls. She wasn't responding, though she was alive....what malaise has struck her?

High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:44 am

As Thasrissian continued to recover his reserves of strength several runic symbols began appearing across the floor, arranging themselves in a circle around the ancient dragon. These runic symbols seemed to take on a golden glow once they appeared and began spiraling around where he continued to lay. Anyone who happened to be nearby would likely hear the sounds of several clocks ticking away the seconds, occasional ringing of what sounded like church bells, and a low pulsing hum emanating from where the runic symbols were. Most people likely wouldn't know what to make of this strange sight let alone know what was occurring with it.

Perhaps if a skilled mage was observing they would realize some sort of temporal magic was at play yet the nature of it would still be beyond them. This was no normal spell crafted by a temporal mage that was for sure. Unknown to those across the land for now time had slowed down around them considerably. Perhaps they might notice the hours seeming to go by slowly, yet perhaps think nothing of it and go about their day. For Thasrissian however time had increased in flow around him tenfold. His strength was returning to him faster then anyone might have suspected possible. For one such as him, the ancient dragon was needed and had little time to rest and yet all the time in world.

Reality and Time were his to watch over, his domain, his charge, and his purpose. Sages and wise old wizards had hailed him by many names over the many generations he had existed in. Nay a divine being but perhaps almost as powerful some might say. It was true that the aspect Lord of Reality was mortal in the sense that he could potentially be killed, yet like all dragons of similar strength he was not an opponent to take lightly. Some might say it would be foolish to assault him given the powers he had control over, and even more foolish to assault those whom he watched over.

The runic symbols continued to spiral around the aspect radiating an aura of golden light while time within their boundary seemed to move faster then any mortal eye could follow up until the time that Thasrissian began to lift himself up from where he had lain all throughout this. The timeless dragon awake at last, light sparkling across his gray metallic like scales as though through thousands of tiny prisms. Eventually the sparkling would dim as his silvery glowing eyes opened taking in what scene surrounded him...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past part 1   

Back to top Go down

Memories of the past part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2