Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

After math of the raid above the surface.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyovan
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: After math of the raid above the surface.   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:58 pm

He made it inside the Under City finally after the raid in the Palace, the surviving member of his party as well, he looked up and signaled’ I no longer wish to see the surface again‘’ he said in anger, he got embarrassed up there, he would not allow it, his movements moved in a blur with his hands as he signaled the other Drow, that lived and they nodded in agreement ‘’ Paladin scum ‘’ he spat on the ground, he dusted his shoulders off. He past by the soldiers without a word, his spider emblem glowing within the infrovision spectrum, a kobold got in his way, he ran into him running away it seemed, with quick reflects showing his anger, the kobold didn’t see it coming he out stretched his hands and pointed at the Kobold, the monster froze in place, and he lifted him up in the air with his mind flipping him upside down, he took out his dagger in quick rapid succession and stabbed the poor kobold slave multiple times in the chest venting out his anger. Tossing him hard on the ground with his hands with such force, killing him almost instantly never really having much of a chance now he has to find away to clean off his body and get rid of the thoughts of the surface, he moves swiftly towards the one place where he find solitude and that be Lolth chapel, he moved swiftly towards it but he came across the broken sword inn and instead taking a detour he moves swiftly inside it pushing open the door he moves inside. Turns around and grabs himself something to drink hard liquor as he moves back to the end of the corner keeping his back against the wall and his eyes at the entrance and making sure all but his front is secure as he sat there enjoying his drink..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Shoving a few of my belongings into a medium sized leather pack, edges slightly frayed, cracks scattered throughout its dark colored exterior.

A frustrated growl erupts from somewhere deep down inside of me, I take in my charred surroundings, I had once called my room. The hall not in any better condition I make my way outside, sneezing from the ash still lingering in the air, The streets of the city were crowded yet silent as the ones tasked to clean the mess worked quickly.

I stand there a moment, silent as I take in a deep breath before quickly hurrying down the road to the tavern.
My nose wrinkles as I pass the ally beside it, the strong smell of urine burns my nose as I inhale making my eyes water, I rush inside surely stale beer and smoke would be nothing compared to this.

“Damn worthless males and their stench.”

I say under my breath letting the door slam shut behind me.

I toss my pack onto of a small round table in the corner it slides across coming to a stop as it hits the wall, making my way quickly to the bar, I lean against it tapping my nails against its polished surface still damp from being wiped moments before.

“Ale please.”

I say in a low worn voice, Taking a moment to glance around, I accidently bump arms with a female standing beside me.

“Excuse me miss I apologize.”

I say as I glance over at the woman with long flowing pale hair covering her shoulders, I lean further in to see the woman’s face, laughing out loud, eyes widening in surprise seeing it had been a male all along.

I giggle as he snatches up his drink, quickly making his way to the far corner and sitting himself down leaning back against the wall.

Hearing my drink being set down it brings my attention away from him, I take it and return to my belongings, remaining silent I take a sip sighing as the cool liquid fills my mouth, and lean back as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:57 pm

He took a sip of his drink as he watched the female closely, eyeing her up and down slowly observing her, he got up placing his drink down. He brought out a wand and with a flick of his wand he sends a drink his way flying to his free hand, grabbing another one drink he sips it silently as he continued to watch the others interaction in silence. By now he was pretty drunk he thought about leaving to the Temple but deciding also against his better judgment he shouldn’t go out walking like this. He moved instead towards the female and did a sarcastic type bow to her ‘’ Oh it is such an honor to have one of your stature here ‘’ he said in a voice of slurred words ‘’ aren’t yaw a pretty little thing ‘’ he touched the Drow female without thinking about it deep down in his mind knowing he’d perhaps get into serious trouble or killed. He turned to the bar keeper and tossed gold coins to buy the misses another drink on him this time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Leaning back I watch the male approach, stumbling as he makes his way around the other tables. I remain silent as he leans in, his hot breath smelling of nothing but booze hitting me in the face. He holds himself up his right hand lying flat on the small table , giving a bow, sarcasm in his tone as he speaks to me slurring every word. My brows bunch together as I pull back feeling his fingertips gently run along my shoulder before he turns to the bar once more.

I finish the last few drops of my drink leaning forward as he tosses a few coins to the barkeep; I take in a deep breath clearly frustrated by his actions, my body aching from the events earlier that day. With as much force as my tired body can offer I swing, Forcing my metal cup once filled with ale to meet the side of his face, he stumbles back, I quickly jump to my feet grabbing for the whip I had resting at my hip and take a few steps back, with a flick of the wrist it wraps itself around his legs and I yank back bringing him down hard and fast his ass hitting first then his head bouncing off of the wooden floor surely knocking his ass out cold for a few minutes at least.

I lean back using my weight, growling as I drag his ass to the basement carelessly letting his head hit every step on the way down.

Looking around quickly I spot some rope hanging from the wall, rolling him onto his back I strip his clothing from him tossing it in a pile at the bottom of the stairs.

I laugh as I look down at him and shake my head; if this day got any worse I was going to tear the hair from my damn head. After making sure I had removed everything from him that he could use as a weapon I tie his ankles and wrists pushing his unconscious body across the dirt floor leaning it against the wall.

“I don’t need this stress now.”

I think to myself.

“Hopefully by the time he wakes and someone unties his ass I will be long gone.”

I head back up the stairs, passing the barkeep the man’s belongings to hold. I request a room gathering my things before heading up the stairs to one of the few spare rooms they have.

“If he wakes, I left.”

I toss a coin over the railing to the barkeep offering him a smile before continuing up the stairs eager to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:48 am

Kaos got knocked out as she whipped him there was not much he could do anyway; there was soon blackness as he hit his head down the stairs. It must have been several hours before he has awaken, his head feeling fuzzy and his head was throbbing with a headache. He shook his head as his vision comes back to him, he was pinned against the wall a frown escaped his lips he barely remembered what the hell happened though he remembered a Drow female and that was it after words he tried to pull himself free but he could not and realized he was tied against the wall and he was naked and he realized this and blinked. How fucked up was he, he glanced around the basement not really anything was here to use and as he tilted his head to the right there were knives and such on a table not to far away.

With a single command a knife flew into the air and directing the knife towards the ropes it soon cut him free. He paused for a moment as he realized he wasn’t dressed any way in hell he was going out there right now like this. He moved to the side as someone opened up to the door, and walked down the stairwell to get supplies a worker with some ragged clothing for now. His hands came out in a single thrust as he stabbed the man from behind, he dragged him away into the shadows as all life drained from him turning around he kicked him in the stomach in frustration.

He pulled off his clothing’s as well and placed it on him for now till he gets his own cloths back and he moves up and hangs the man up against the wall where he was allowing the blood to drip upon the ground there and with a single spell of disguise the man he killed on the wall was of Kaos own features and he soon disguised himself as the worker a simple transformation a grin spreads across his face, he turned to walk up the stairs once more as he went to the back no one seem to have notice or cared of his arrival, which made it easier as he grabbed the cloths well more his cloths he moved out of the bar and into the streets to track down the priestess who did that to him.

He turned down the ally way and into the shadows, he stripped himself naked and placed the robes on him dark purple robes with a spider emblem. His long white hair flew down to his shoulders. he drew out his wand then and he chanted softly and teleported himself to where the Drow female may be located and with a wave of his wand he points towards her a spell of holding as he shoots out ropes and bindings her way and upon her ankles and hands, once the spell hit her though he figured it more likely would how would she even suspect the shot from a far distance away?

He moved to her and grabbed her none to gently upon the air and teleported both of them to his place into an extra dimensional house in another plane altogether where he be the only one to escape and as he the house came to view it was quite comfortable set up nice size couch comfortable for the most part you think he was royal or some random shit like that. Nice furniture within the place a bedroll large enough to fit two people he thrust her roughly upon the bed with a grin ‘’ I suppose we will be even after tonight’’ he chuckles slightly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:50 am

Jumps as I feel my wrists and ankles begin to burn as rope is wrapped tightly around them waking me from a sound sleep, my eyes dart around the room seeing no one until the male from earlier that evening appears by the bed side.

I scream trying to roll myself off the far side of the bed only to have him snatch me up. In the blink of an eye everything around us changes , My scream fills the room as he releases his grasp on me only to push me onto a bed, I hit the bed hard knocking the wind from me for a moment long enough to silence me.

I roll onto my back lashing out as he speaks kicking my feet out towards the man.

“You will get nothing from me, Mark my words if you don’t release me now, you will die!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:05 am

Kaos laughed at her ‘’ your in no position to make threats my dear, you kill me now you never escape this place and you have to smell the death of rotting corpse in your nostrils for all eternity, im sure you would hate that’’ he offered a shrug ‘’ There is nothing you have I want, well perhaps something ‘’ he offered a wicked grin as he moves over, he then magically binds around her neck just not enough to choke her but she wont’ be able to move as she would be helpless ‘’ now what to do I got a helpless Drow female within my custody ‘’ his fingers trail upon her ebon skin slowly up upon her legs teasing her as I do so and a chuckle escapes his lips and with a wave of his hands the candles around his room ignite giving it a soft glow of light burning low embers as he went back to normal spectrum of light from his eyes adjusting himself he moves away from her to torment her ‘’ so what should I do to you my dear, what is it I wonder for I can return the favor for you leaving me against the wall ‘’ he waved his hands through the flames of the candle as a grin spreads across his handsome face as the candles reflect against his eyes ‘’ for the trouble you have caused me’’ he added softly as he stared upon the dancing of the flames as if deep in thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:24 am

Struggling to lift my head I feel something wrapping itself tight around my throat, forcing my head to fall back against the bed. I growl as I pull at the restraints, Jerking away as he lightly brushes his fingertips along my thigh chuckling.

“You brought it all upon yourself!”

I spit out as I stare up the ceiling, shadows from the flames now dancing upon it as the room is quickly light up by them.

“Release me, and you will not be punished.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:32 am

He blinks and felt her spit moved out of the way ‘’ If you spit one more time I will kill you now and slowly too, and once then transform your body into a male. That away they wont even bother to investigate the death ‘’ he turned around and grabbed a dagger off the table and place it upon her neck the blunt side he slide it through softly teasingly not killing her or harming her he stared upon her ‘’ As I said you are in no position to make such threats or even strike against me ‘’ he glares at her ‘’ You are inferior to me right now and always remain as such you women think your in control and the more dominate cause a female is in charge of the hierarchy here within the city ‘’ he looks at her as his dagger slides off her cloths ripping them apart slowly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:46 am

I shut my eyes turning my head to the side as much as the binding allows refusing to look at the male as I feel the cold steel of his blade pressed against my throat.

As much as I hated to admit it, He was right. Even if I could escape these ties, I still had no idea where he had taken me.

I remain silent, my body jumping slightly as I feel the blade slicing through my clothing, the cool air that fills his chamber chilling my now exposed flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 am

A grin spread across his face as he felt her body jump some ‘’ now what torture techniques should I use on you today? ‘’ He wondered out loud talking more to himself ‘’ Normally I’d just kill you enough to where I can bring you back to life with a potion and do it again and again however, I don’t feel like doing that just yet ‘’ He moves over and grabs a candle with some hot wax and motions it to where the female Drow is he moves over across her body and wax drips on her chest some burning wax that is, he glides it soothingly down her chest ‘’ Oops didn’t mean to drip some of that wax on you’’ he lied as he spread the warmth of the wax on her body allowing it to sit there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:27 pm

My body hits the cobble stone road hard ,sliding easily along the wet surface , I growl as I fight with the bindings glancing around quickly at the empty streets thankful no one is around, I bring my wrists to my mouth tearing at the knot with my teeth for a few moments to free myself.

I quickly run inside of the inn slamming the door shut behind me before leaning over taking in a few deep breaths trying to calm myself, I look up at the barkeep, Him and a few others staring at me in shock , eyes wide.

“Get back to what you were doing.”

I growl as I straighten myself glaring back at them, I head to the stairs pushing anything that was in my path away.

“I am going back to my room; make sure that I am not bothered.”

Slamming the door to my room shut behind me I grab a blanket wrapping it around my frozen body before leaning against the door, the events of the last few hours flooding my mind. I growl banging my head back against the door my body slowly sliding down it till my ass hits the floor.

*We will see who the bitch is here.” I think to myself. ” This is far from over.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After math of the raid above the surface.   

Back to top Go down

After math of the raid above the surface.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1