Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Wanting nothing more but to meet again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Wanting nothing more but to meet again.   Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:28 pm

I slowly open my eyes, wiping the sleep from their corners as I stretch, rolling out of bed I toss the blanket back onto it.

I pad lightly across the old wooden floor the boards squeaking under my feet as I pause for a moment in front of the water basin splashing some onto my face before retrieving my clothing still draped over the chairs by the small table in the far corner of the room.

I finish pulling the last piece on as I spot a note in the center of the table held in place by a small red fruit, the writing is neatly printed in dark ink, I bite into the fruit as I read ignoring the juices that roll down my chin, savoring the sweet flavor that fills my mouth.

“Darrian…fight, If not back in one week, go on alone …..Look for me at the Bakers row.”

I shake my head folding the letter, smiling as I bring it to my nose, my nostrils flaring as I close my eyes inhaling his scent that still remained. I shove it into my pack along with two pieces of fruit I had gotten from the inn keeper the day before then sling it over my shoulder.

“Silly man thinking I would leave here without him.”

I laugh to myself as I stand in the doorway for a moment letting my mind race with thoughts of the night before, taking a deep breath as my flesh begins to heat, I could almost feel him, the warmth of his body as it pressed against mine, The way he looked down at me as if he wanted me, even needed me if only for that night…And now I want him.

” No..I need him by my side, Leaving him is no longer an option.”

I think to myself as I shut the door lightly behind me making my way to the front of the inn, some of the guests scurry through the halls preparing to depart as well, A few men laughing and talking loud as they fill themselves with ale.

I catch a bit of their conversation as I stroll by to the door, Glancing up at the shattered window a man kneeling down carefully tries clean, they were speaking of a fight that had taken place the night before and they were right it had destroyed the place,

I offered the man a smile as I step out into the cold the breeze making my hair wildly whip against my face, as I wrap my coat tight around me.

I look down cobble stone road sighing as I see patches melted away by the morning sun, thankful it isn’t as bad as it was the night we had arrived, And begin making my way through the market in search of Darrian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanting nothing more but to meet again.   Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:25 pm

The flight felt an eternity, if I had been walking I would never have known where the way back to the city was, even so the fact of it being morning was worry enough and I was glad that I didn't have more things to worry about. I sailed effortlessly over roof tops and open markets as I kept checking to feel if all my injuries were healed. I knew some would turn to scars but as long as she didn't ask I would enjoy forgetting, besides I welded that door shut with almost five tonnes of metal, we wouldn't be bothered for a long time.
I spotted the inn in the nearing distance and glided low over the buildings until I reached the old structure. Leaning up I inflated my wings with a strung gust of air which brought me to an almost stop as I touched my feet on the cold wood. "Back at least" I sighed letting myself change back into human form before jumping down from the roof into the alley. I walked out and looked into the street, blood still coated the road and white faced citizens talked in low whispers, the owner of the shop across the street was repairing the wall. I walked in front of the inn and noticed the window was boarded before walking inside to a mostly empty room. The debris had been cleared and a grant looking man was cleaning the bar, walking over to him he scowled at me until I placed a small bag on the counter and he looked up. "For the repairs sir, I apologize for any trouble I have caused you and I may not be able to do much but I hope this will at least be more than enough to pay for damages".
He looked at me before casually looking into the bag, he stared at the gold for a few seconds before nodding to me and went back to cleaning. I smile uneasily and headed towards my ward's room when he called out to me that she left and headed down the street. So she got the note I left, smiled, and thanked the barkeep before running out. I strode across the street to the still busy man mending the wall and asked if he was the owner, grumbling that he was, I dropped a smaller bag of gold beside him before walking away.
I walked down the street for at least an hour scanning the many people moving to and fro, searching for any sign of my ward. I checked shops and stalls, I even climbed a couple buildings as one point, but I couldn't seem to find her at all. I was just giving up hope when I caught a familiar scent on the wind and followed it, brushing through the throngs of people I weaved with the scent. It took me five minutes of following the trail before I caught my first glimpse of her fair hair caught on the wind which only made me smile. I crept up behind her slowly, my foot steppes quieter than the wind until I stood right behind her. Reaching my arms around her waist and leaning in till my mouth was beside her ear I smiled, "I'm glad to see you safe; m'lady".
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Wanting nothing more but to meet again.   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm

My body jumps as I feel arms wrapping tight around my waist , quickly pulling me back , the warmth of this person’s body surrounding me, feeling his warm breath washing over my neck , I try to pull away a soft whimper escaping me, unable to loosen his grasp.

I freeze as I hear his soft spoken words instantly putting a smile on my face. I turn around his arms remaining wrapped around my waist and look up at him tears filling my eyes, I get up on my toes just enough to press my lips gently to his chin before resting my head against his chest hearing his heart pounding in my ear.

“I thought you had left me.”

I say so soft it’s a whisper only allowing him to hear me, I look up at him once more wiping the tears away with the sleeve of my coat, forcing myself to smile as I wrap my arms around him as well, not wanting to let go even just to take a step back and look at him.

“You came back for me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanting nothing more but to meet again.   Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:27 pm

I smile and rest my chin on her head, whispering back, "yeah I did, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting". I stand there letting my warmth envelope us as the cold wind tugs on your cloths. "So, miss how shall we proceed? all your troubles have been dealt with and as promised you are now safe. So where ever you wish to go just say and I shall follow" I pull away saying as I look down into her eyes. "I have no where important to go and I have all the time in the world to get there".
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Wanting nothing more but to meet again.   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:25 pm

My smile remains as I sink back down planting my feet flat on the ground once more; I lean back taking a deep breath as I look him over.

“You really should get cleaned up and rest some before we go anywhere.”

I take my thumb wiping some dirt from his cheek before taking his hand and leading him back to the inn, glancing back at him from over my shoulder my smile fading, clearly concerned.

“Are you sure you are ok you look as though you have been through hell.”

I say softly as I glance back down the road leading him through the crowd.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanting nothing more but to meet again.   Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:21 pm

I walk on merely looking ahead as you lead me along, "Does it really look it? I find none of it shows, all the minor ailments have been cleared but the more serious-at-the-time injuries will just scar. Most of this is dirt and blood, though not as much my blood to be honest." It is the last I speak of the matter as we weave through the crowd in warm sun.
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Wanting nothing more but to meet again.   Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 am

((head to fresh start in the inn=P))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting nothing more but to meet again.   Today at 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Wanting nothing more but to meet again.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1