Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Screams in the Depths: Let Loose the Rage of Hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Screams in the Depths: Let Loose the Rage of Hell   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:40 pm

I groaned, at some point I passed out on the rough ride here wherever here is. I rolled onto my front and began to push myself up, the pain in my shoulder stung like sin and for some damned reason I couldn't mend the wound, but why the hell not? I have strength left enough for that and all the injuries I'd sustained since something stabbed me. I moved forward as I was getting up, when I was snapped back onto my ass, choking from the impact. "The hell?" I said as I held the chain in my fist, "the hell is this?!" I growled.
I looked up, my eyes locking gaze with a smug looking dark skinned lady, smelled the same as the meat I just butchered so I could only discern she was a Drow, probably that shit's owner. If this chain was what I thought it was I had to compliment the bitch for knowing her stuff. Almost made me wish that piece of meat was here to see this now, see how it's really done, I almost sighed at the thought I should've taken his eyes to make some cynical joke but I hadn't the time.
I glared in fury at her, "So bitch, what do you want? If it's a pet I don't take to being owned, if you wanted a ride you could've asked nicely and I might've thought about it, but you'd have to wait as someone beat you to it and I plan on getting back to her, so unless you want me ripping through here in all manner of hell fire then you can let me go now and we'll call it even. Take it or leave it, I won't ask twice.." I growled deep, bearing my pointed teeth.
Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the Depths: Let Loose the Rage of Hell   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:43 pm

I smile, giggling under my breath as the creature is forced back down onto his ass and growls, His threats coming in one ear and going out the other without even giving them one thought.

Rising to my feet, I bring myself closer taking in every inch of my hard works reward; I speak softly as my eyes lock onto his.

“It is not polite to speak to someone like that in their home, Let alone a lady.”

Shaking my head, I look at the other steel hooks behind him in the stone, Without warning I move in quickly closing the space between us the steel tip of my boot meeting his jaw, Smirking as I hear it crack, Forcing his head to fly back smacking hard against the wall.
”Better seen not heard, for now that is.”

I make my way to the corner of the room where a pile of chains rest neatly on the floor, I grab four before returning back to the unconscious males body, Running my fingertips along his arm feeling his smooth warm flesh, I reach his wrist and wrap my slender fingers around it lifting it just enough to lock a shackle around it, I repeat this with the other then secure them to the wall stretching his arms up above his head only allowing a two link space for movement.

I growl as I look down at his ankles then back at the wall where his feet would be, Knowing there is no way I could lift the man and not willing to wake him yet, He wouldn’t be of any help anyway.

Grabbing the two remaining lengths of chain I shackle his ankles, hooking them together with a small lock in the center, I smile satisfied with a job well done and lean him forward, the chains the only thing holding his body upright and rip my blade from his back a small bit of his blood spraying onto my hand before slows to a steady flow down his back.

I push him back against the wall and begin cutting away his torn clothing letting it fall open around him leaving him completely exposed.

I sit myself on his lap one of my knees on each side, placing my blade down beside us.

“Wake up sunshine.”
I whisper, giggling, rocking my hips lightly enjoying the sensation the warmth from his body is causing between my legs. After waiting a few moments I reach up balling his hair in my fist forcing his head up bringing my open hand across his face with such force my palm and fingertips sting.

” I said, Get up!”

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the Depths: Let Loose the Rage of Hell   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 pm

My head still slightly lowered I coughed up all everything I could in my throat and spit in your face, opening my eyes and glare at you in rage, "The hell do you think you're doing to me? filthy bitch get your poisoned sex off me or so help me I will boil your blood and turn your bones to ash" I growl low and menacing spitting once more on you. My eyes narrow and I can feel my scales start to pop in through my skin, the effect not easy since I was obviously bound by enchanted chain, but I hopped the fact I managed some to be warning enough. "Let me go filth or I will make them hear your screams of fear from the city",
Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the Depths: Let Loose the Rage of Hell   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:46 pm

I growl looking up at him through my thick lashes, bringing my hand slowly to my face wiping it away as I try to calm myself, I swallow hard bringing my spit covered fingertips to my lips licking them clean as I flash you a grin, I slam my ass down onto your groin leaning to the side slightly, grabbing my blade, I quickly bring my arm in driving it into your knee twisting, hearing the bone crack as it scraps against it, I rip the blade from you and slam it back in my eyes never leaving yours as I smirk.

"That wasn't really nice was it, I think you need to learn to show some respect."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the Depths: Let Loose the Rage of Hell   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:46 pm

The events of the last few hours were a haze, pain was all I knew and I fought it with every fiber of my being to show that Drow bitch that I couldn't be broken...I did it for my ward, I needed to get back to her, if she hadn't woken she would soon, and I didn't want any of these things to get their damned hands on her.
I quiver in rage and pain watching as the Drow leaves, the feeling over every cut, tear, rip, stab and so on returning at once as my pain suppression fades. I choke a yell into the cloth in my mouth as I rattle the chains, trying to break them from the wall. I know that if I give you chance to return there won't be a chance to escape.
I struggle to my feet, the chains tightening around my body as I concentrated all my strength in my uninjured arm pushing it with all my might, the groans and creaks of metal echoing off the walls. I place my feet on the wall behind me, leaning my body forward trying to weaken them more. Minutes passed, my heart raced, my rage only served to grow as the links lightened as they bent. The first back as the chain around my arm burst was one of the best sounds I've heard my long life, the shock aiding the rest of my body as link after link shattered. I reached down and snapped the lock binding my ankles.
I stood there, free at last, my back straight, my head to the ceiling as I roared. The walls shook as my body began to change, even with the enchanted binding around my neck I grew into my half dragon form. Reaching up I grasped the metal around my neck and ripped it off sending the broken fragments scattering into the darkness. My magic rushed back, growing back everything she had laid her filthy knife to. I walk over to my effects, putting my cloths back on along with everything else, as I finished the last buckle I finally realized my scales were glowing.
Bright red, liquid leaking between the cracks, which one swipe of my finger told me it was metal, molten metal and I knew what was coming. The lock on my rage was gone, I was in a place that's very presence angered me, and I wanted out, and on my way out I would let nothing escape. They thought they could imprison a dragon of the forge, I would teach them of their grave error. My thoughts were boiling, liquid metal began leaking out in every direction, pouring onto the cold floor turning the stones bright white, some even exploded due to the drastic change in temperature. I lowered my head and looked at the door the slut of a Drow went through, spitting between liquefying teeth I growled in pure unrestrained rage, "Hell Forge; Shift"
My body burst from the seems, molten metal spilling all over the room as the wooden table burst into flames and sank. I massive hand erupted from the mass, cooling, remelting, and switching between either periodically as it rested its palm on the floor. A second hand joined it, both were adorned with giant chains around the wrists, the tips dripping liquid, both began to cool slightly as on each hand and half way up the wrist giant gauntlets formed. The head came out, barely holding form as the bottom and top teeth stayed joined together by lengths of still molten liquid. The head was armoured on the top, the horn tips bent further down, the bottom of the head and jaw was nothing but a moving mass. As its armoured torso emerged as the shoulders and arms were nothing but muscle cooling and melting continuously, two cooled wings burst from it's back dwarfing the already massive thirty foot form.

The door was nothing, no sooner did I touch it then it melted, a nervous looking soldier jumping out of the way of the rushing liquid as it splashed against the corridor's wall. The soldier could only look up at me through the open door in horror his face paling as I reach out, my hand conforming through the door without resistance as I grab him. His scream pierced the darkness as I could feel his armour melt and his blood boil, his skin fried as his organs roasted within him. I threw the still steaming husk down the hall as I fit my entire body through the doorway with ease, taking up almost the entire corridor, moving a long it as nothing more that a blob of molten metal.
Slithering down the path I passed row after row of cells, most occupied as part of my flowed out and into the cages all I heard was surprised recognition before the sounds of steam erupting in puffs echoed behind me. I turned a corner heading up a flight of stairs , the odd guard investigating the glow only to have his scream cut short as he was enveloped within the flow. Eventually I came to a large open room, at the far end was a gate; my exit.
Bursting from the stairwell I took on form again, spreading my great wings as the sounds of movement surrounded me. It looked to be a Drow army battalion of forty strong, a single well adorned officer strolled out of the ranks and stood in front of me, bellowing an order. I leaned down on my elbows, face to face with the officer, smiling I spit a glob of metal into his face, it spattered and he shrieked in pain, falling onto his back trying to get the mask off of him. He rolled and tore at his face, fingers burning till the tips were bone, causing his men to shuffle and begin to back away. Many were ready to flee if a female voice didn't ring out over the quieting shrieks as the officer finally went still, "One Hundred lashes to any who dare run, I should carve the flesh from your bones for even thi---".
Her order was cut short as I swung my arm up and smashed into the balcony she was calling from, enveloping her within me along with the rubble. The men gasped as their master faded to ash, some took the moment to flee, the rest I knocked away with my super heated gauntlet, or else threw a rain of molten liquid upon them. The screams of pain rang in chorus through the hall as Drow burst into flame trying desperately to remove the molten globs eating through their flesh. My body hungered for vengeance, their flesh and pained shrieks fed me and I slithered on wards over some who were most unlucky to still be on the ground in my path. I slithered through the hall, meandering a casual pace on my way to the main gate, beyond it was freedom, beyond it was light, beyond it was the ward I wanted with all my soul to return to and see her safe.
Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the Depths: Let Loose the Rage of Hell   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:55 pm

I pull my robe on quickly my heart racing as I dash down the hall my body still dripping from the bath, I had heard the crashing noises as if the building was coming down around me felt the walls shake as a roar filled the air, My eyes widen as I stop in front of my room staring down at the burned pile of flesh and armor melted into itself, My head snaps to my door or where it had once been.

I rush inside growling as I take in the disaster the creature had left behind, screams all that can be heard outside.

I hurry down the hall my feet burning as they move along the still heated once burgundy carpet now blackened, the pats that remain that is the rest nothing more than ash, Large claw marks along the walls.

I stand in the door way my jaw dropping as I see the creature standing before the gate, His wings fully extended, His skin crawling as if a living flame was rolling over his once slightly tanned flesh.

I take a step back stumbling, falling back against the wall as my mind struggles to take in the trail of bodies he had left behind.

His strength makes me tremble, the heat from him warming my cold damp flesh although he is so far away.
Never has a man excited me like this, Then again he is no man.

I grin as I let my body relax against the building carelessly letting my robe fall open enjoying the feel of the breeze washing over my semi exposed body, my arms hanging at my sides, watching the show.

“We shall meet again; I will make sure of that.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the Depths: Let Loose the Rage of Hell   Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:14 pm

I pause in my motions and look over my shoulder from where I came, a trail of still hot semi solid material in my wake. My large eyes peer into the duck of the main hall, looking back at the stair way I lift my hand as the heavy plated gauntlet began to break apart and the pieces moved some before reforming into a giant cannon. A crack like thunder and a shuddering recoil sent three molten globs flying, one bounced off the floor sending sparks and debris down the hall, the second hit above the stairway, flooding over a balcony and through an open door causing short scream to ring out before it was quickly silenced. The third hit the wall beside the stairs, flowing outward as it hardened creating a scalding gate blocking anyone from crossing.
I exhaled smoke from my nose and continued my path to the main gate. Once there I simply kept moving forward, my entire form spreading across it as it passed through, eventually as the giant form was half way through the metal cooled and a glow traveled downward until disappearing at floor level. I melted through the doors, walking through the metal like water, by the other side my scales were cooling in the frosty morning air, their red glow returning to my familiar dark iron grey and orange stripes. I readjusted my hat and looked back at the door.
The head of Hell Forge stuck out partially, its eyes dark and lifeless, and I knew I left the rest of it in the door and also most was hanging out the inside like a stature. I smiled at my creation and hoped that whore learned a lesson or at least was punished for allowing me the means to escape and go on my merry killing way through the front door. I looked to the cresting sun and knew I should return to my ward, she must miss me terribly unless she was still asleep. I would check the inn for her regardless, she was safe now and it broadened my smile despite what had happened, my wounds were nothing but faint scars now so I hoped she wouldn't notice some.
I spread my wings and shot into the sky, the cold wind felt good on my face as I soared above the trees, I stoked my inner fire hotter to stave off the bite and went back into the city. I hope she wouldn't be too mad at me for the mess I made but I hoped as well she would feel safe again now that he was dead. Whatever the next challenge I would face it head on with her at my side, together for now and I hope it lasted a while. My road was long, I could not see where it ended, but I knew no matter how long it was, having someone to accompany you on it made all the difference in the world.
Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the Depths: Let Loose the Rage of Hell   Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 pm

My eyes widen as the creature pauses, He looks back over his shoulder at the building I stand in front of lifting his arm slowly as if pointing it in my direction, I tilt my head as it begins to shift quickly followed by a loud explosion the force so great it made his body jerk, The glowing globs of heated material flying in my direction.

I scream trying to distance myself from the building, stumbling into the street as I look back over my shoulder, The lava like substance eats away at wooden staircase with ease, Hissing as it cools, A thick cloud of steam rolling over me like a fog so thick it almost takes my breath away.

I laugh coughing as I try to clear my lungs pushing myself up from the ground, glancing up at him once more as I brush the dirt from my knees, I wrap my robe tightly around me as I turn to walk back inside of the almost completely destroyed place I once called home hoping I can at least gather some clothing before it falls apart.

“I didn’t think it was that damn bad.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the Depths: Let Loose the Rage of Hell   

Back to top Go down

Screams in the Depths: Let Loose the Rage of Hell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1