Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:37 pm

She melted into him and was putty in his hands, he too nearly melted against her. It had been so long since the touch of such soft hands, the pressure of such soft lips, the stirrings of such wanton acts that as of yet were not mutually as shared as one believed. Her lips melted to his and she moaned and gasped int his lips with the softest whimper of begging,wanting needing. Once again he found it hard to keep her dressed, and standing. He wanted her undressed as she was , and more. Laid down on her back in the tent that was taking it self down at his thoughts, curled with nothing between him and her, their bodies in complete unhindered contact.

Oh to fell her naked heat pressed to his thigh and not her leather breaches of his leather breaches as that hip rocked against him. This time he couldn’t resist, he would squeeze lightly on her back pulling her more intimately to his body as he pressed his thigh harder in between hers. A ghosting of sensation would flood over her warm core at his need. Instead of silken undergarments pressed to her want, she would feel the falseness as true as possible of what the both wanted. She would feel for that moment contact of skin on skin. As if she ground into his thigh perfectly and wither out interference of their pesky clothing.

He didn’t know how she stirred his loins so tightly a second time, how after release he wanted her so badly again, and again, but he was going to have it. He knew he was going to need her want and desire not just today, but next week, next month.... This Drowess was turning him soft, making him want more than a roll tween the sheets. He would break that. He would break her and thus free himself form this as he used her for their pleasure. She was going to end up as his slave, for as long as he chose, not for as long as she wanted to be burdened with being near him.

As the kiss finally broke and he found himself more than irked it had not gone through to the fruition they both clearly wanted he sneered before he cleaned his voice and spoke sweetly. “Yes,. I should have the camp down swiftly and I can lead you to the caverns” But even though he spoke of breaking down the camp swiftly he lingered in touch with her however he could for as long as she allowed. But her traitorous thoughts burned in him. He knew she was going to try and flee and be away form him before he forced her to admit how badly she, a Drow woman, wanted to submit to a male. How badly she felt the need of him and to be dominated and taken by him.....

Corrupting her would be so sweet.

With in those indeed moments he hinted at the camp was packed and waiting for him, to finally break contact from her, which was down with a lingering touch, one that trailed form small of back around and across hips to follow the revealing line of her breaches around the front of her firm stomach and hips. He stopped before he trailed fingers down the very buttons of then to claw at what he wanted. He could wait a few hours easily enough. By then he'd come up with a scheme for her to end up begging for his touch again. His caress, his kiss, and a lot more. And this time he'd give her exactly what they wanted.

Their embrace ended for a few moments as he slipped things into his pouch of holding and hefted her pack with her possessions in side it he shifted it onto his shoulder and back with a smirk “ I'll carry your gear until you adjust” he smiled and reached out for her hand by teasing his fingers down her arm to her palm. “Come on Drisinil, I know a softer path to take for now towards the caves. Take my hand and let me lead you.”

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:54 pm

I bit down on his lip, my thighs trembling against him as my wants, no not wants; my need becomes a reality for a short time at least in my head allowing me to feel the warmth of his flesh between my legs as I glide along him. I whimper into him as I feel his grip tighten, his fingertips kneading my flesh forcing my body against his. At that moment I would have given anything just to have him take me, make me his, here upon the grass for everyone to see. I didn’t care, that’s not true, I did care. My mind screams at me to stop as my body presses on, panting , clawing, feeling his muscles tighten under my fingertips as they leave his shoulders, trailing down his back. My body shivers as the cool breeze licks at my flesh a few strands of his loose hair lightly brush against my cheek. My belly tightens as I break away from the kiss my breaths quick and labored as my brows bunch together my nails digging into his back, my forehead rests against his shoulder as I cry out exploding, my body withering against him as I begin to melt to the ground.

He soothingly trails his fingers along my flesh his soft touch keeping me on my feet; my legs continue to shake almost giving out from under me. I remain silent as his hands trail down my arm lightly flicking against my fingertips offering me his hand, I smile taking it, my cheeks burning as I nod allowing him to guide me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:03 pm

He held her aloft as her legs ached and weakened, kept her close to him to make certain she didn’t fall. He needed to keep her standing, he dint think he could stay strong if she was on the ground, looking up at him with that demand on her face. He didn’t even need to see her eyes to see exactly how badly she needed this, and he wasn’t going to give it to her, no matter how badly he know needed it too. But his release would wait, it would not be as swift in coming as hers was, and it would not be from false pretenses. It would be real and this time he would get to feel her climax around him., not just how her body reacted from the outside, but all of it.

Once he was certain she could stay on her feet, and that she had calmed enough he would lead her on, starting off easily and carefully as he knew she was distracted with her labored breath and her blindness. For along time he would simply keep her wrapped partially around him as they moved, using his powers to bend tree limbs,and bushes to safer positions and to help aid her in balance. The first mile or so would go rather easily. However as late morning eventually came, a change in the scent of the forest grew, Lyo recognized it instantly as rain. Likely twenty or thirty minutes out.

He didn’t say anything though because he didn’t know if the Drow would know the smell as clearly as he did until it was much closer, possibly falling on them. So he took a careful turn in the path they walked on towards an over hang and cliff he knew of, there were several small caverns there, nothing that connected to the under dark, but they'd stay dry. Or at least be able to get dry because he didn’t think they'd make it there before the weather started to turn.

The good news was they had covered more then five miles with small pit falls, and only minor slowing for her hindrance. Lyo understood how it worked to be blind, it had taken him weeks to find a pair of glasses he could wear that granted him Drow like infravison. But he could cheat, he had learned to use his other senses and his powers far more extensively for keeping him safe in a place that death lurked so constantly around.

He had made sure to talk to her constantly as they traveled, kept her mid on him and the here and now. He let her calm herself form the heights of where they started this morning before their trek, but he occasionally found different ways to stimulate her into thinking about her dreams and this morning the entire time they hiked together. Softly spoken words, touches to exposed flesh that were only accidentally arousing, and of course sometimes he just plain old tricked her senses as he had done before to keep her mind out of focus, to keep her from plotting her escape.

Shortly after the raining started he spoke of a cave to get them out of the weather. Part of him wondered if her vision would come back in this gloomy fog of rain, or if they would need to seek deeper into the cave for her to be able to see again. They'd find out soon. There was little in the cavern, but it would at least be dry. And even though it didn’t connect with the under dark it went back a good fifty feet form the dripping and wet of the from entrance while maintaining the size of about a small house. But something was wrong, and when they entered it Lyo bid her to sit down so he could explore it a little bit further.

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:17 pm

They walked for seemed like hours at least to her. He kept his arm wrapped around her waist majority of the time, his fingertips gently caressing a small bit of exposed flesh just above her hip as he guided her, a constant reminder of just how badly she desired him, his soft touch wandering, exploring her body, his hard body pressed against hers as he found his way between her legs. Her cheeks begin to heat, biting down on her lip her breaths begin to quicken slightly. She takes her hand placing it over his that rests on her hip, her slender fingers giving a light squeeze as she takes in a deep, ragged breath trying to calm herself once more.

The cool breeze washes over her exposed belly making her shiver, Lyo takes her hand his pace quickening as he speaks of a small cave to seek shelter, he didn’t need to explain why moments after he had spoken the sky opened up, Ice cold rain stinging her, torturing her heated flesh. Parts hardening against their leather prison. Curiosity flooding her mind as the friction makes her imagine him covering those parts with his mouth, nipping, tugging as the tip of his tongue lightly flicks against them.

Dris shakes her head as Lyo speaks, bringing herself back down from whatever high she had allowed her thoughts to take her too, he helps her step down into the cave? She tightens her grip on his hand as he leads her deeper in, lowering her to the ground her back against the wall requesting her to stay and wait for him. She nods as she hears his footsteps moving further away bringing her fingertips to the cloth he had placed over her eyes now soaked from the rain. She slowly pulls it away feeling the ache not nearly as bad as it was before. She opens her eyes squinting as she glances around she can see but it is a bit blurry, hopefully they won’t take long to adjust and she can relieve him of his burden going the rest of the way herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Fri May 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Lyo stepped further into the cave slowly expanding his senses trying to see what it was he felt was wrong inside. His right hand gently pulling a sword from his hip as he stalked forward. There was a mind present, but pinning it down was challenging. Every time he thought he had it it moved, every time he thought he saw it with his waking eyes it blurred. His eyes cast downwards. “Shit” he mumbled. He stood perfectly still knowing exactly how it was going to attack, knowing that if he gave it away it would go after Drisinil and not himself.

He would speak into her mind, forcing his thoughts in if needed so she could hear them. Their ethereal tone and slight echo should instantly tell her it was not verbal, but what it was she likely wouldn’t know if she didn’t deal with psychic conversations often. “Don’t move Dris, We are not alone in this cavern Hold perfectly still with your back to that wall I think I” he was cut off in mid thought as he heard the popping sound. Once from a back corner of the cavern, and once nearly instantly behind him.

Lyo dove forward and rolled. His left empty hand reaching into his doublet and pulling three daggers out form under his right arm. As he was upside-down in his roll he tossed them backwards at the eight legged monster clinging on the ceiling above where he had been standing. It wasn’t exactly stuck to the roof, but instead its pointed legs had sunk claws into it to hold its weight briefly there as it struck him from behind. But it received its only surprise as well. Hefted up in its hunger claws was nothing but Lyo's cloak and then sticking it twice his daggers. Sadly the third one missed as the beast phased elsewhere in the cavern when it felt the sting of steel.

Lyo didn’t roll to his feet fully, but instead stayed crouched low ready to spring again at a moments notice. The small burning in his back let him know he didn’t score first blood, but he was determined to score the final blow in this game of chess. And all it took was another second before they met again. The spider once more phasing in behind him, but this time Lyo hunched low rolled under its strike and body to ram his S-Curved Yatagan sword upwards into its thorax quite happily and with a vindictive twist as the bug cried out in pain as it once more phased away leaving an ichor coated Lyo laying on his back sword upwards in the air.

Already the burning in his shoulder was growing. Feeding its way into his blood setting his back and upper left arm on fire form the inside out, but there wasn’t time to help the wound yet. Lyo knew the beast wasn’t mortally wounded, though it was more than unhappy. No, he truck it deep and savage but he had not ended its life. As Quickly as he could he started moving towards the caverns entrance again. But as he was running it popped back in over Dris, raised its clawed legs to strike fast, take her instead for its meal. There was a third and fourth popping. Lyo too could teleport. And this time he shifted into a partial dive before doing so.

As long as Dris did what he hoped, and she didn’t move he would have this. All he could really beg for was as he appeared she wasn’t getting ready to run the monster though with a blade. For literally instantly he was between her and it. His sword rapidly moving into the monsters open nearly drooling maw to feed him his sword rather impolitely leaving his back completely exposed if Dris was trying to attack the monster. Thankfully with Lyos continued momentum he and the Man Sized spider would be carried out of the entrance of the cavern into the rains. Where in its finally death throws and curls it would latch completely around Lyo as they fell and tumbled into a tree violently

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Sat May 12, 2012 9:46 am

Drisinil sat there in silence rubbing her sore, puffy eyes. Her vision was returning slowly a little blurry but was better than not being able to see at all. She didn’t like depending on Lyo.Not that she didn’t trust him, well she really didn’t but if he had wanted he could have taken advantage of her at any time, even ended her life if he had wished too, but he didn’t.

Dris let out a sigh pulling her soaked cloak from her almost completely numb flesh leaning back against the wall behind her, twirling the small cloth that had once shielded her eyes around her fingertips. She could hear Lyo’s footsteps coming to a stop in the distance; the only sound that seemed to come after was a soft whisper she couldn’t make out.”Shit?” Drisinil began to push herself up from the ground her movements quickly coming to a stop as she heard his voice forcing itself through her own thoughts.

He didn't speak out loud, she knew this, His voice sounded strange it seemed to echo in her mind. She let her body lightly fall back against the wall once more as his words stopped being replaced with a soft popping sound. How many of her thoughts in the short amount of time they had been together were truly her own, Was he making her think…No was he making her feel and see those things, was he the reason for that dream? Was it a dream at all?!?

A loud cry was the next thing she heard quickly bringing her back to the here and now, it wasn’t Lyo it was something else ,a high pitched shriek.Dris grabbed her dagger slowing her breaths struggling to hear anything as she stood, her back remaining against the wall.

Before she could blink, it was there directly in front of her, its claws raised ready to strike.Dris growled as she quickly moved forward blade in hand. Had it killed Lyo? With that thought pushed to the back of her mind as quickly as it had come, she swung the small curved blade at a downward angle her arm moving quickly across her body. The instant her blade was inches from the beast Lyo appeared between them. Her eyes widened as she let out a scream, but it was too late. Her body crashed against his for a brief moment there wasn’t enough time to stop, and she could feel it tearing through his flesh, her blade burying itself inside of him instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Fri May 25, 2012 5:01 pm

His plan worked perfectly. The carried momentum form his leap made him impact the spider with more than enough force to keep it from Drisinil, his blade buried deep into its open mouth and shown a sickly green as the blow landed, the enchantment poisoning the foul wretch instantly, and had the blade not pierced its brain itself, severing the stem of it, it might matter. But as it went right now the beast was already dead, even if it didn’t know that while he tried to clamp its mandibles down hard on the armored bracers protecting Lyo's forearm, the mithral doing its job perfect;y and likely tasting badly. This time the Drow really would owe him slightly, all the better for wining into her good graces and changing her mind about leaving him as soon as she was able to tonight.

Of course that was before the dagger ripped into his flesh.

That indeed changed things just a little bit.

As it stood now he and the phase spider were tumbling out of the caverns mouth into the biting rain, and down a slight embankment towards a well aged and strong oak tree. The pain that seared his body from the poison of the spider almost as bad as the dagger in the meat of his back, thankfully it was both a small blade, and a poor stab. His shoulder blade burned but no horrendous damage would be incurred against his health. Well until he crashed into that tree we spoke of a moment ago. It would be more fortunate if the spider crashed first, lessened the blow form their tumbling with its body for him. But alas this was not the case at all.

In fact, it seemed Lyo shielded the corpse rather well from both tree trunk, and a single low hanging branch that snapped off. This of course reward him with several new cuts and scraped, and likely a bruise the size of the imperial vaults. But none of that, or even his breathing would be easily ascertained form the confines of the cavern. No, the tree more than rang Lyo's bell, it knocked him out cold, where he would remain, for several minutes as the damage to his mind settled in. Sure it severed the connection he had been abusing to Drisinil's mind, but it by no means stopped the physical reactions he had been cuing in her all day long. No, once hormones got involved it took far long to fix ones self.

With the rapidly staining ichor of the beasts blood on his suede leather doublet, and formerly white silk shirt he was more than just a mess. And with the blood running from wounds all over his body, the stab wound on his back. And worse the already envenomed wound across his ribs, Lyo indeed was worse off than he had been in a while. But it wasn’t like this was his first dance with death either. No sadly he wasn’t dead, and he had been far neared to death countless times. But in the cold wet rain, and in the cold running puddles he know found himself in there were more than enough choices for death to use to bring him closer than he already was. Bleeding, poison, and even hypothermia were all easy ways to go when one couldn’t tend to them selves a tall to fix it.

Well, at least he still had his sword in hand right? That's gotta count for something.

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Mon May 28, 2012 2:08 pm

She didn’t move, didn’t speak or cry out just stood there wide eyed as Lyo vanished along with the creature her arm still extended out in front of her the small blade dripping with his blood gripped tightly in her now shaking hand. Guilt, fear and other emotions she normally wouldn’t allow herself to feel consumed her. He had done so much for her and how did she repay him? With a knife in the back as he tried to keep her from harm’s way.

Drisinil heard another shriek pierce the silence making her head snap to the right scrambling forward not taking her eyes from them as they rolled out of the mouth of the cave into the rain she came to a stop just outside her breaths quick, heart pounding against her chest as she stared at them both, motionless as they lie there.
She was unsure of how to act, how to feel maybe she had let herself depend on Lyo for far too long, like she had thought making it had for her to even function in a situation like this. Her thoughts were racing her emotions quickly changing with each moment that passed by not even seeming to take notice to the rain that soaked her entire body now. She shook her head wiping her face as she felt water drip from her brow there wasn’t time for this now, even if she did intend to leave…she wouldn’t leave him like this.

They both remained still on their backs as she approached, Dris leaned down grabbing a branch from the ground nearby shaking a few damp leaves from it not taking her eyes from the beast as she jabbed at its side. It didn’t move in response, she could see the many tears along its slashed, beaten body; Lyo had done it and probably would have been better off right now if not for her stupidity. She dropped the branch to the ground as she walked around the creatures corpse to find Lyo pinned between it and a large tree, his blood streaked flesh being quickly cleaned by the rain that pounded against him seeming to form small crimson rivers scattered along his upper body as it poured from him leaving a deep wound on his shoulder now visible. He didn’t move either the only sigh of life was the slight rise and fall of his chest with every shallow breath he took.

Dris wanted to get him out of the rain, into the cave so she could look him over, maybe try and help him before she went on her way. She wiped her blade clean in the grass tucking it between her breasts as she leaned down wrapping her slender fingers around his wrists and began to drag his body along the dirt. It didn’t take long before they reached the entrance of the cave she pulled him in a few more feet before falling down onto her ass panting as she laid his head in her lap pulling away the shredded bits of material that had once been his shirt scanning the cave in search of his pack, maybe something would be in there that would help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Tue May 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Weak groans, and shattered breath are all that escaped him. The blow to his head doing more harm even than the cuts on his body. Eventually he stirred and groaned, shifted slightly on the cavern floor, but he didn’t move much, didn’t say anything. As she searched around she'd likely note he had never had a pack, merely his fine fur cloak that had been discarded in the fight with the spider. How exactly he discarded it with the swords across his back she likely didn’t know, but it was because he had been wearing it over them not the other way. Something likely she never saw or felt. In fact if she touched and examined him she'd noticed that even his doublet was more than it seemed.

There were sheathes sewn int the inside of it that held knives, small strong braided cords, and other sundries. Lyo had little hidden pockets, weapons, and items all over him. The only ones that might prove overly complicated to her was his armor, which seemed magically attaches as it had no seams buckles straps or locks holding it in place and no way visibly to remove either his greaves or bracers. Though in both she would find thieves tools hidden and tucked away if she looked. And it wasn’t like he could stop her from looking at this juncture.

Dozens if not hundreds of scars also littered his body, one could barely move from unhindered patch of skin to another. Far easier it was to move from scar to scar, they overlapped so often it was even hard sometimes to tell what was one scar and what was two or three. Odd for a wood elf, but not unheard of. Though the number of scars he had was impossible, to many of them were caused by clearly fatal means, yet here he was , taken out by a simple spider and now at the mercy of the Drow woman he had been hormonal taunting for more than hours now. Was it possible in her hormonal overload he had triggered something more? Had he been trying to all along? Only he knew and even now as his eyes flickered open partially he didn’t speak

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Wed May 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Drisinil didn’t speak as his eyes opened slightly she just watched him in silence. He looked bad, weak seeping wounds scattered all over him overlapping scars.Lyo had been through hell one could tell just by getting a quick look at him, his hair was tangled and soaked in his own blood maybe the creatures as well, clothing torn and yet…..He still held his blade tightly in his grasp.

She took his head in her hands lifting it just enough from her lap to slip out from under him lying it back down against the cool cavern floor as slowly and gently as possible she had to help him. “Don’t try to move, I will be right back.” She said as her eyes slowly took him in once more before turning to search for their belongings a bit deeper in.

Not long had passed, maybe a minute or two that had felt like an eternity with him lying on the ground alone and so close to death, at least that is what she thought and she blamed herself. If he hadn’t tried to help her from the start, brought her here to comfort her and make her more comfortable then to put himself in harm’s way to protect her……none of this would have happened. Her eyes widened, pace quickened as she spotted his fur vest inches away from her pack which he must have shed during his struggles with the creature grabbing them up and making her way back to Lyo as fast as she possibly could.

Dris kneeled down beside him gently placing her hand against his attempting to open his fingers slowly to take his blade from him, if he allowed this she would place it on the ground beside him out of the way but not far enough for him to feel threatened. She needed to remove his clothing, see as much as possible to make sure there wouldn’t be anything she had missed. She took his hand placing it on her lap to examine his bracers with a confused look there were no latches, straps lacing it together, seams….nothing to loosen to remove them she picked at them for a moment with her fingertips before quickly moving on, the same with his shin guards. She didn’t have time to figure them out or even ask him, she doubted there was much he could do now to help her anyway. Instead she retrieved the small dagger from between her breasts cutting away the pieces of shredded material that was once his clothing until he was left almost completely nude before her.

Drisinil had already seen the wound on his shoulder when she was dragging him in from the rain, she knew of the one on his back as well that she had caused, her fingers started at his chest and began to lightly explore his body her eyes following behind them as she checked every inch of his upper body, taking the time to carefully lift each arm leaning over him only when needed to check the other side. There were only scrapes and bruises that she could find making her feel some sort of relief.

Drisinil’s eyes traveled down his body following her hand pausing on his flat firm stomach for a moment as she took a deep breath, Yes she had touched males before she wasn’t shy in anyway either just this was different, some part of her cared, She wanted to touch him more than any other, for hours to feel his warmth under her fingertips as she kneaded his back, his body fitting perfectly between her legs that wrapped tightly around him as he pressed between them making her tremble. But there could be none of that now, once she cleaned him up and bandaged his wounds she would be on her way.Dris slide her hand lower biting down on her lip as her fingers slid along him, wrapping around him taking her other hand to inspect his thighs finding nothing more.

Dris released her grip on him, her eyes widening at the reaction his body had from her touch making her quickly look and grab her pack to get mind on something else. She leaned over him to position herself on top with one leg planted on each side her pack leaning against her leg as she digs through it retrieving a skin she had filled with drinking water and a salve she had made a few days before she placed the paste down on the ground beside them as well grabbing a long strip of cloth that had once been his shirt pouring water onto it before laying the skin down as well, She gently placed her hand on his cheek turning his face away as much as she could without worrying about hurting him more and giving the material a squeeze as she held it above his wound allowing the water to run over it before lightly wiping away the blood and dirt around it.She repeated this with each cut even leaning him onto his side as she stood above him cleaning is back as best she could before applying the salve and covering them with thin strips of cloth to keep the dirt out.

Dris stared down at him as he laid there beneath her in silence the length of his purple blood stained hair fanning out around him in thick soaked clumps, with all of his scars and fresh wounds his still possessed some beauty to her maybe the kindness he had shown her made her soft it was not something she was used to even the males that had been in her bed were only there because they had to be, they had no choice but he had helped her because he wanted too. She leaned down closing her eyes as she gently pressed her lips to his her hands shaking as she hesitated to touch him. She wanted to touch him so badly, wanted him to touch her to show her he wanted her too. “Such silly thoughts.” Dris sits up her eyes popping open as she feels him brush up against her thigh tempting her, teasing her she reaches back taking him in her hand once more allowing her fingers to wrap around him as she tugs feeling him slowly begin to grow in her grasp. “Would it be so wrong if I…” she paused standing above him as she loosened her pants letting them fall slightly before pulling off her boot freeing one leg and leaving them hanging around the other ankle, tucking her pants between him and it before lowering herself down onto him once more guiding him. Dris sucked in a breath holding it as her brows bunched together failing to hold back a whimper that escaped her, she began to rock her hips slowly her breaths becoming quick as her fingertips slid along his chest feeling his muscles tighten under her touch. He felt so good just like in her dreams fitting her perfectly just enough to make her burn, her head fell back as she shut her eyes placing her hands on his thighs to keep herself up as her pace quickened a low growl rumbling in her chest before slipping out of her ending with a moan. Her thighs tightened at his sides as they trembled her belly tightening as well as she feel herself coming close her body jumping as she feels the warmth of his hands weakly gripping at her hips.

Drisinil’s eyes pop open as she quickly looks down at him her body withering above him unable to stop what she had used him to bring herself to, she cries out struggling to pull herself from him falling onto the ground beside him pulling on her pants. How could she have allowed herself to do that, Use him unsure if he wanted her or not. Dris grabbed her boot quickly pulling it back on before taking his vest and covering him with it the best she could. She had to get out of here, he would be fine she had to believe that she would be too now; they had to go their separate ways. She started digging through her pack once more stopping once she felt the soft wool material of a small blanket between her fingertips she pulled it from her pack covering the rest of his body before turning and walking from the cavern out into the rain without another word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Lyo never tried to move, he barely heard her words either. He was lost in his mind trying to put the shattered pieces of his head back together. Something was triggering a sundering of his powers, the damage to his head in the fall, the injury not to his body, but to his mind was more crippling. Every time he tried to reach out with his powers, or even reach for them something was keeping him down. Stopping his attempts. He couldn't feel her thoughts. Hear her mind. He couldn’t feel any of the life in the area. He was cold, and alone.. cut off entirely from that which he was always used to hearing, used to knowing . And it frightened him. He barely remembered the time before his powers developed. He tried to make eye contact, to heightened the connection between them when she returned to him, looked over his flesh for other injuries. But he couldn’t keep focused, couldn’t keep her in focus or his eyes open.

He felt the cool stone under him, his clothing gone, and her hands roaming over him to look for wounds, injuries, or.... Maybe she just wanted to feel the heat of his skin under her hands. Either way he reacted to her touches and desires, even if she wasn’t sure they were of her making. Eventually she stopped and he groaned knowing she wasn't going to continue. She was back at the other task at hand. He would do what little he could to help her as she treated his wound and helped the stinging pain from the spider claws fade away. But no matter what she did there was the distraction of silence at hand as he continued to reach for his powers and fail.

It was when her lips pressed to his that it happened however. His powers came back in a flash, but not his mind. Something else from deeper with in him had stirred and took this as its chance to awaken. Lyo was sealed away as he lips left and slowly, careful it took hold. It would lead her thoughts back to him, distract her better reasoning swiftly and lead her thoughts to different ideals. It worked. Soon enough her hand slipped along him again and took the choice it wanted her to make. Her mind thinking it was her chance to see for herself how badly she wanted it, but even that was false. The monster was seducing her with out even speaking or moving. Using the ground work laid by Lyo to lure her into what it wanted.

Soon enough she rose and removed that which would keep them form coupling more directly. Sooner than she knew what was happening she was back down, barely modest at all on him. Writhing, rocking, bucking and taking... or was she giving? The monster was getting exactly what it wanted as it took more and more power form Lyo. This awakening was indeed more than just pleasant. Already the beast saw exactly what Lyo wanted from this girl, exactly why it felt she must have been being kept around. She was tight, fit, skilled. A wonderful little traveling companion, and a better bed mate. He would keep her around too for a time.

But then as he reached up and stroked her thigh while she bucked and brought her self over the edge of her pleasure she recoiled. Moved form him as soon as she was able. How DARE she. She swiftly dressed, retreated, and left him wanting. That Harlot! She would be taught a lesson, taught her place firmly on her knees before his desire. If she proved skilled enough this event would not be completed with her death.

Yet the monster couldn’t react. Its body was not moving as commanded, swiftly it scanned Lyo's thoughts trying to ascertain what it was that weakened him enough for it to reemerge. As it did so she grabbed her things and stumbled out of the cavern. Reliving the fight with the spider, the fights with the ice beasts before the camp last night... the time spent around her traveling. The beast understood everything now accept why the elf was being nice to this worthless whore. How DARE she use him for her pleasure, that was NOT how this arrangement worked out.

The spiders venom made him weak, the salve she placed on his wounds was curing him. But not as swiftly as he wanted. For now the beast must simply lay put, virtually paralyzed until the effects wore off more. Yet even if the body didn’t work, its mind did. As she started off in the driving icy rain it would form another link to her mind as to track her with so finding her later would go over far more smoothly. This was a game of cat and mouse no where near over. She more than owed him now. He saved her from a beast, and she deserted him. She took pleasure from him, but more importantly did not return the same politeness. This would be taken out of her hide. Her curved, fascinatingly shaped hide.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   

Back to top Go down

Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2