Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:59 pm

“OH COME ON!” he yelled at the advancing horde before him. His spear tip flashing and slicing in the pale light of the ice cavern. Behind him the fading light of the sun was causing a gloom to set in as the reflections darkened. Before him the glowing eyes of the dozen Ice beasts. How did he end up in this position? The answer was simple, pure unadulterated stupidity. He had heard rumors of a frost gem in the mountains north of the village he had spent the last three months in. He had managed to track it down too. Even had it in his pouch right now. What he has thoroughly underestimated was its call to the Frost Ligers he was now fighting off.

The tight confines was currently in his favor. The tunnel he was in was only a few meters tall, but only one wide. He could fend off the beast very easily form in here as he backed up towards what he hoped was going to be an exit. The breeze coming in told him there was something this direction, and even not being able to see it through the dimming light he heard some form of roaring growing louder as he moved. He had thought about using his powers to bury the cavern behind him, make a blockage of ice and rock between him and the pack matron now baring her wicked tusks and claws against him. But no dice, the cavern was to weak. He'd bring it all down or none of it, the fractures, cracks and air pockets locked int his ice cavern were to volatile, the methane locked up to dangerous. He needed a new plan and fast. The matron was learning that his spear was not able to pierce her thick hide.

As his scent dripped to the floor from a fresh open wound on his right forearm the blood made a slick spot on the ice before it started freezing. The cold in here was so impossible form the years the gem had set that without his powers he would have likely already frozen solid himself. Nevertheless a little bit of pyrokinesis kept him warm enough under his fur clothing to save a painful death that even he himself might never recover from. Sure if the matron cut him, slashed him and even ate him he would eventually resurrect, he might not want to, but it would happen..... Now freezing to death was a different measure. Sure he might come back, but he'd just freeze again. It that wasn’t worse, he didn't know if he'd resurrect while frozen solid. Would he need to wait countless years for the temperature to change in this cavern? Would he need to wait until some intrepid adventurer saved him and thought him a fancy statue? He really didn’t want to think about it, and was doing everything he could think about to keep that fate form occurring.

But as the beast grew less afraid on him attacking weak spots of its anatomy were not going to cut it. He could cause the monster pain, but not actually wound it. And the Matron was losing any fear of him she had faster than he was evacuating the caverns. Pyrokinesis was out, the heat would cause far to many problems and instabilities. Cryokinesis was worthless, the monsters were entirely immune to cold. He could try his telekinesis, but with at least twelve thousand pound beasts to fight he would likely lose out because of fatigue, he had already taxed his powers when trying to find the perfect balance between keeping himself warm and not letting heat cause danger to this remarkable unstable ice cavern. Truly this was about his worst decision in decades. There was no choice, he was going to have to try and blind exit, and just hope it worked out in his favor. For a change.

During the next lunging attack from the matron Frost Liger, Lyo reacted. Like so many other times she attacked him he intercepted the blow with his spear, but this time knowing he was about to escape he gave it a lot more than previous attempts. With one power he superheated the tip of his spear, Sure he ruined its temper, and weakened the blade immensely. However the attack was far more successfully with the orange glowing steel. The pack Matron recoiled away in horror as she was burned by his attack, the spear now easily penetrating her course frozen hide. But also the radiant heat of just his spear was causing the ice cavern to crack, fracture and fall.

With a smaller blast of his telekinetic power he took fractured, cracked, weakened ice, and brought it down. The entire cavern was going to fall now. The ice matron and her pack doomed, and yet if this didn’t work, so was he. Closing his eyes and dropping all of his protective powers Lyo swiftly felt the bite of the agonizing cold. As the breath seemed to freeze in his very lungs he started to lose balance and drop to his hands and knees. But even in that weakened moment he had power. His green eyes flared under her hood, and the light glowed around the fur face mask he wore.

POP!

Instantly Lyo was elsewhere, no longer falling to the cold ice below him he found soft, slightly damp grasses. His empty left hand found it as well. Carefully he looked up as the frost rolled off of him like a cloud. Like dry ice in water he poured off a fog from the cold of the caverns he had just been in. The spear in his right hand bore a blackened blade, and blood dripped from his torn left arm and the fur of the bracers he wore. Green eyes glowed from above a fur mask, and inside the fur hood to his over sized winter wolf cloak. Surely he looked like a frozen warrior of the far northern lands. But with bare weapons, he looked up.

A camp fire burned softly before him and he smelled the scent of someones dinner roasting over it. If they reacted with a sound he didn’t hear it as he hit the ground, the popping sound of him coming here distracted him from whoever's campsite he now so rudely invaded by means of his teleportation. “Where am I now?” he asked himself more than anyone that might be just out of his view. Slowly he would look around to see who it was that had made this fire that now warmed the air around him.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:58 am

I lean against the wall behind me, taking a few deep breaths as I close my eyes the cold air filling my lungs.

“This is foolish.”

I know this.

“What if the creature is still here, then what?”

I look back down the alley towards the entrance to the inn, knowing I am in no condition to take him now, I doubt very much I could handle any confrontation now.

My body jumps as I hear the front door open the road lighting up as someone walks out casting a large shadow at the end of the alley, two guards casually passing by as well.

Growling under my breath I wrap my cloak tight around my body and head the other way coming out behind the inn, facing another area large gatherings of trees blocking off the light.

My pace quickens as I enter the wooded area, the cold breeze whipping wildly around me chilling me to the bone.

Wandering for what seems to be an eternity, lost freezing, my eyes narrow as I see a light flickering up ahead.

“A cabin?”

I think to myself as I approach slowly hiding myself behind a tall tree along the edge of a camp, a small fire burning in the center, my belly growls as I inhale, the smell of someone’s food cooking fills the air. I tilt my head to the side my eyes widening as I spot a male figure standing along the edge of the camp across from me, his entire body covered in fur making it impossible to see his face.

I remain silent as I watch him, a large spear in his hand clearly soaked in blood as I see a small spot by his side of blood stained snow.

“Would figure I stumble upon a madman.”

I think to myself as I lean back against the tree, my body melting against it until my ass meets the frozen ground. I wrap my cloak tighter around me feeling a tease of the camp fires warmth, knowing I will have to be satisfied with just that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 am

Lyo stood slowly coming to his not at all awe inspiring height of five foot eight. And he moved his right hand to heft his spear and then use the butt point to stick it in the ground next to him freeing his hands. And with them free he reached up inside the folds of his winter wolf cloak and unclasped the horn buttons near his neck so that it would drop to the ground behind him. Even as it fell small shatters of ice rolled off of it as it cascaded like a water fall down his back to the ground below him. The fog had settled on the ground around him and was no longer flowing from him as he had warmed back to a reasonable temperature. With his cloak and hood removed though his race became a lot clearer to the eye. Long elvish ears poking out from either side of his vibrant purple hair.

He kept partially disrobing as he moved closer to the fire. His mind tuned in on the world around him as he seemingly ignored the world. First he unwrapped the scarf and mask he wore and dropped them onto his cloak. His eyes closed now as he sensed the surroundings, looked for the owner of this fine camp. Behind him, a dozen yards, slumped on the ground near a tree he sensed a mind. But it wasn’t this fire's owner, she was lost in thoughts about not getting closer. The tease of the food rolled through her mind, and suddenly he too became aware of its scent. He could identify it easily as he read the girls thoughts.

Speaking of reading thoughts Lyo would offer a soft push towards his mind with his Psionic powers, try to coax her into thinking of her childhood so he could identify her better. The mental prods would only be strange for a second before they felt like her own idea's. They were not strongly directed. He was just prodding gently after all so simple things. Like trying to make her think of a time in her youth where cold was an issue, or hunger. He wanted to learn about her subtly. Sure he could like rip open her mind, and read anything he wanted form it. But he was tired, the teleportation that got him... wherever he was was draining and that meant a far one. He was not as powerful now as he was used to being.

While he pressed her mind lightly he stripped off the fur wrappings over his arms and discarded them and the fur lined sir coat he wore. As an elf he didn’t need all these warm clothes. At least he didn’t now that he was not in a magically frozen place. Inspecting his right forearm he saw the tell tale signs of frost bite on his wounds, he was surprised they didn’t hurt a lot more, that likely meant there was more damage than he suspected. With a sigh he ripped off his shirt sleeve and inspected his wound further.

If Drisinil looked at him now his back was covered with scars, whip marks, beast claws, sword attacks... and a large ornate tattoo that was somehow in perfect condition even with ever scar he carried, and many of the scars looked fatal, or looked like they should have been fatal to him. Yet there he sat, his right hand dipping into a pouch at his hip and pulling out a small vial. It was uncorked with his other hand and then careful he poured several drops of the black liquid onto his wound and flinched. A small sizzling sound filled the air for a moment before subsiding, and the hint of mint would attack ones nose like the leaves were begin sniffed intra-nasally. But even that only lasted a moment. In the campfires light he would grumble silently and then take the vial to his lips to empty it down his throat.

His whole body shuddered after he drank it, but no other reaction was given. His armed mended, clearly it had been some weird form of healing potion he had taken. Now healed and no longer bleeding he reached into the same pouch he pulled the vile from and pulled out a fine, expensive red silk shirt. Impossible, that pouch wasn’t large enough to have held his shirt, but there it was being pulled on and tucked into his leather breaches swiftly. But then Yet again he reached into his pouch, and he pulled out. A sword and belt? Clearly it had to be a pouch of holding, and as he slipped the finely crafted rapier and its fully tooled leather sword belt around his hips to arm himself he waited. Reading the hidden girls thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Leaning over I peek around the side of the large tree I hid behind, the bark making a small scraping sound as it brushes against my back, I watch the male silently as he drops his furs to the ground behind him then removing removing the material that was wrapped around his head concealing his face, his long purple hair hanging loose over his shoulders, his long hair and light skin making his life among the surface obvious.

Letting out a long drawn out sigh, I lean back once more, resting my head against the tress as well. My belly growling as the smell of whatever was cooking over the open flame tortures me. I cross my arms over my chest wrapping my cloak around me like a blanket, the dark crimson material sheltering me from the harsh winter breeze that whips through the trees. I close my eyes the sound of the fire crackling, smell of the food and the cold bring me back to a time long ago, my smile stretches ear to ear as I enjoy the fond memory.

I see myself playing in fresh fallen snow just outside the entrance to the Under city, where my mother had told me not to go. The smell of bonds fires burning off in the distance, I fall back looking up at the nights sky admiring the beauty of the stars that brighten it, then over to my companion, a small dark skinned male, his hair fine, ivory whipping wildly around his face as he smiles down at me.

I shake my head clearing my mind before glancing back at the male; He sits in front of the fire now dressed in a red silk shirt neatly tucked away, a finely crafted rapier hanging from his hip.

Surely he doesn’t intend to stay long such fine attire is worn to be seen, Exhaling slowly I lean back.

“I will wait some time; if he doesn’t go I will head back to the city.”

I think to myself as I gaze up at the night’s sky admiring its beauty like I had done as a child before shutting my eyes allowing them to have a moments rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Continuing to dress still he drew his fine suede doublet from the same pouch or holding everything else came from, and yet more in the form of a pair of blackened metal case bracers that sealed over his red shirt with out lock clasp or seam when their magic activated. He was indeed dressed in fine clothing and higher than average cost materials and craftsman ship, but for Lyo this was normal. Whither at court seeing a king, or in the wild with nothing to impress save trees and animals No Lyo always dressed in fine clothing, his pride didn’t allow less almost ever. And unlikely most, Lyo had the money to waste looking good regardless of where he was.

Reliving the memories of the girl hiding behind the tree even as she did he learned about her. More importantly he learned something about where he likely was, as he recognized the caverns. Twas the City in the Rocks the Under Dark freehold near the surface empire of Tallendon... He had teleported back THERE again... He sighed audibly. But now knowing where he was he knew also he was mostly safe. All he need to was get back to the second cave and his estate there and he could rest as long as he wanted to regain his power, that is if his house was not anothers again.

Pulling the knife form his boot while she relived her memory she caught a haunch of the small animal on the fire carefully. His powers had found the person who's fire this was, and he pushed there mind into thinking the storms tonight were going to be horribly, made then decide to spend the night in the near by lodge. That also told him he was merely three, maybe four miles outside of capital city, had it not been the fun of a mind nearby he might be depressed.

Speaking of that mind he would test his powers, no sense in overexerting himself while already weakened. The haunch of meat he held in his hand floated out of his grip, and spun slowly and softly before him. With an evil smirk he would then send it our on a wide, large arch around the camp. Eventually its path would lead it to the Drow girl, from the opposite side of the camp. Then soundlessly and motionlessly float in front of her a few inches away from her lips tempting her, taunting her. As she rested her eyes and thought more he spoke, his voice loud enough for her to hear, but not shouting, not commanding.

“Come, join me by the fire. Eat the bounty another collected before leaving. Tell me why you risk the chill of night, and the burn of the Sun to venture near the surface cit of the Elven King” he cut off the other rear haunch of meat with his large curved fighting knife, and then stuck the tip in a piece of wood near the fire so he didn’t have to return a dirty blade to his boot. “I mean you no harm, even knowing you are a citizen of the Under Dark”

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:37 am

My nose twitches as my mouth begins to water, smelling the slow cooked meat as if it was right in my face. I open my eyes to take another look at the male, my eyes quickly widening as I see a small piece floating inches from my face. The male’s voice quickly follows, speaking in a low tone as if I was sitting by the fire as well.

“ Shit, How did he know I was here?!”

I remain silent as I slowly stand my back still pressed against the tree, taking a few deep breaths; I look at my options .

“If I run he will surely catch me if he so desires.”

My brows bunch together as I lean my body , looking at him once more, my muscles aching as my weight shifts, days since I have rested.

“I am in no condition to even attempt to defend myself against him now.”

My thoughts quickly flash back to the creature and the path of destruction he has left behind, then to the foolish male drow that had attacked me in my time of weakness, causing me to seek refuge upon the surface for a short period of time.

I grab my pack from the ground beside me and step out into the clearing of the small camp. Swallowing hard I walk slowly , watching him as I approach sitting myself across from him the fire separating us.

I pull my hood back allowing my hair as white as the snow that surrounds us flow down my back , its end inches from the ground behind me, knotted and hanging wildly clearly not attended to in a few days’ time.
The flames dance in my violet eyes as I stare into the fire, only looking away for a moment taking in the large curved blade sticking out of a piece of wood beside it.

I let my cloak fall open, feeling the warmth from the fire heating my numb flesh. I wear a crimson corset laced tight , black riding pants and knee high boots, Dirt smudges and tears ruining their once pleasing appearance.

I looked like a wild woman, I didn’t care, and there was not much I was able to grab after the creatures escape. My body aching as the fire seems to thaw me, worn and weak I exhale slowly stretching my legs out allowing my pack to fall to the ground at my side.

I wrap my slender fingers loose around the hilt of my finely crafted blade, not even close to the quality of his but good enough to serve its purpose and lay it on the ground beside me keeping it within reach.

Leaning back I place my hands flat on the ground behind me, A groan escaping me as my back stretches exposing bit more of my dark dirt covered flesh that was once hidden. If one was to look closely they could see small burns and bruises along my chest and arms, a small cut nearly healed as well above my right breast where the male drows blade had slipped.

I clear my throat, my gaze drifting to the male across from me, I speak slowly my voice soft almost a whisper as my swollen throat aches.

“I have no story I am willing to tell, I was merely seeking a nights rest.”

I take in a deep breath before I continue.

“My home was destroyed and I must rebuild my strength.”

My belly growls once more, my brows bunching together as it aches but I remain silent, watching him, and waiting for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:13 am

Lyo smirked again, and used his powers to have the food follow her back towards the fire. He noted her pack,and her clothing. For a Drow she was remarkably dirty. Her clothing torn and unwashed, her skin bruised and charred, even her hair fell victim to this uncleanly spree and remained unbrushed. A few twigs stuck in places here and then the knots. Oh how her poor complexion and state of dress did her no justice. Her escape from the Under Dark must have been recent and brutal. And that was indeed what he assumed for now, that she had fought her way out and ran. Not the first case he ever heard of, that it was more rare for a woman to leave on bad terms.

But then as her thoughts flashed he had a better understanding. She was chasing something it seemed, possibly for revenge, possibly for recapture. She was wounded in a fight with some form of fire monster, and another Drow took her time of weakness to harm her....interesting. He wondered if she was from a ranking noble house or not. What kind of risk did the male take in attacking her at a tavern, and what kind of disgrace was she to bare for losing the fire beast that escaped. With the knowledge of her exhaustion and current complacency he allowed the food to float before her again, this time a foot or so away so she could take it if she wanted.

“Eat, it looks as if you need the strength back for it” he said softly. His tone was polite certainly, but it was not a request. It might lead one to believe that he didn’t understand Drow woman, though that assumption was incorrect. He understood them perfectly, many decades had been spent living in the under cities. “I will not ask you your story “He already knew parts of it “But I can help you rest and reclaim your composure and energy tonight” he smiled as he finished what he was eating and tossed the bones into the fire. Then with a soft smirk on his lips he stood up.

Again he reached to his belt, but this time he reached into the other pouch of holding he wore. Form inside of it he pulled a length of thin, but remarkably strong spider silk rope. With it in hand he walked over to a nearby tree and knelt down. A quick bowline knot around the base of the tree and he walked over to another tree ten feet from the first. On this end he tied a simple timber-hitch knot, but it was tied a bit higher than four feet off the ground. Over this angled line he placed a large length of canvas. Carefully he worked hooking one to the other until the para-wing tent was made. Then finally taking the extra line and tying it off he moved to grabbed a few stones and pinned down the sides with steep, but long enough angles. All in all it took him five minutes to set up the tent.

He places his fur cloak in the tent on the ground and then turned back towards the Drow female “My name is “He thought for a split second about if she might recognize his name or not if he gave it but honestly won out. “Lyo” he didn’t need give his last name which was well known in the under city. Perhaps she would think him a different elf with the same name “It might be tight in there, I usually camp alone. But it is warm” he reassured her. Of course thoughts had roamed his mind, she was a Drow, they kept their bodies in meticulously good shape, so she was pretty even under the dirt and wild woman look, but for now he was merely being a gracious host.

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:15 pm

FROM IM

I reach for the meat as it remains still in the air before me looking away for only a moment as I grab ahold of it. I close my eyes as I bring it to my lips sinking my teeth in inhaling slowly as the salty flavor coats my tongue, I chew slowly watching as he stands and begins building a tent of sorts, remaining silent as he speaks his smile somewhat comforting me. I tilt my head once he is finished clearly impressed by the tent he had made in such a short amount of time the gesture was very kind of him and I would accept, I am far too tired to argue. “Thank you for being so kind." I say as I bring myself to my feet shoving the remainder of the meat into my mouth tucking it into the side of my cheek as I chew."I will try not to be a burden, Once I am rested I will be on my way again."

“Don’t rush, isn’t my camp anyways” he smirked and pulled a second cloak from his bag, this one fine velvet and silk, charcoal and crimson, this one he draped over the entrance to the tent and left there alone. As he moved back towards the fore he stretched out his right hand and his knife move of its own volition, traversing the space between him and it in a similar manner as to how the food floated to her hand previous. A small rag was taken from his sword belt and he wiped the blade down to remove the grease that was on the blade. “We should be far enough form the road for the guardsmen to ignore us tonight, and close
“We should be far enough form the road for the guardsmen to ignore us tonight, and close enough to town to be hidden form any undesirables.”
With his blade cleaned he sheathed it and then moved to add a few more logs to the fire, not because he was going to be staying up terribly late, but to make certain there was enough embers to cook with in the morning. “Will you be headed back to Che'el wun l' Tonashss before the sun rises?” he looked towards her to see her reaction to a surface Elf knowing the name of the Drow city, and more importantly how she reacted to him pronouncing it correctly

I perk my brow as he speaks, This male apparently knows much more than one would think, I shake my head as I grab my pack slowly making my way to the tent as a yawn escapes me. "I am not sure where I will go from here, I haven't put much thought into it I was too concerned ...getting away." Placing my pack on the ground beside the tent I pull my cloak from my back tossing it inside of the tent, shivering as the cool breeze washes over me."Is it alright if I lay down for some time now? I don't mean to be rude but I don't think I can keep my open for much longer."

He gestured towards the tent “No please” he smirked and continued to work on feeding and then banking the fire. “I would not keep you up later than your will” he smiled warmly and began buttoning down the camp for the evening. Whoever it was they had stolen this camp from had left it a partial mess. It wasn’t that Lyo was concerned with not leaving a trace, as he was not summoning bears or worse in the night with carelessly strewn food and goods. “I will be in soon” he spoke softly and politely as he lifted an old brown leather sack from the ground that belonged to the old site owner.
Inside he found some furs and blankets and with a small expenditure of power cleaned them and removed the yuck leaving in them so that they would be worth using for heat tonight. All it would look like form behind him was that he inspected them before he brought it over to her to use as she whimmed. Then finally Lyo would be begin the complicated process of undressing. He removed his Doublet, bracers, greaves, and sword belt easily enough and tucked them inside the tent opening. Then with a bit more work his soft soled boots. And the blades that lived in them. Soon enough he was in breaches and red shirt alone and moving into the tent as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Nodding I bow my head thanking him once more. I bring myself to my hands and knees in front of the tent crawling inside before I peek out grabbing for my pack, I watch him holding a blanket out in front of him inspecting it for a moment before returning my attention to my things. I dig through my pack removing an oversized dark shirt pushing my bag away as he approaches, I look up at him as he holds the blankets.”

“One moment please.”

I say as I move back into the tent quickly loosening my corset before tearing it from me, I pull the large shirt over my head, removing my boots and pants soon after, My crimson silk panties remaining but covered by the shirt. I pop my head out once more shaving my clothing into the bag before looking up at him.

“Sorry about that, I can’t seem to make myself sleep with everything on.”

I say taking one of the furs from him wrapping it around myself as he tosses the others inside. I remain silent as he begins removing a few pieces of his clothing throwing them in as well. I turn away as I moving to the back of the tent giving him his privacy, smoothing out the fur the he had tossed in to cover the ground with my fingertips. I lay down onto my side curling up into a ball as I take the fur in my fists tucking it under my chin closing my eyes while he makes his way inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:48 pm

he thought to himself how interesting it was for a Drow to be shy, especially a female one. Normally they were very proud of their bodies, perhaps it was a scar she didn’t like form her recent tussle, or an injury she was hiding form him. The hated showing weakness more than anything based on passed experience. Or perhaps she was simply the one Drow female in the under city that didn’t flaunt all her goodies every second of the every day... it was possible there was a humble Drow right? But that was not nearly as strange as what he saw when he turned to look at the fire one more time before he buried it under dirt to hold in its heat all night.

Her dagger was still sitting on the ground near where she had eaten. This caused him to raise his eye brow and look back towards the tent as she was stripping down and donning her over sized shirt. He reached out around him with his powers to ensure this was not a clever ruse and trap he teleported into. He certainly didn’t sense anyone around the camp, not for a great distance. Reaching his hand outwards her dagger flipped and flew to him, but he didn’t touch it. His eyes gazed over the blade,and the handle intently for a second before he motioned with his fingers and the dagger returned to where it was before.

“It's alright” he answered after she spoke to him “i cannot imagine wearing that and sleeping well on the ground” he smirked and turned back towards the tent to watch her shimmy under a set of furs on her cloak. After she was in side Lyo himself crawled into the tent and moved over towards his side slightly to get his bedding set up, his fur cloak underneath and the other furs readied to be pulled over him as well. The velvet and silk cloak however he had left part way over the entrance seemingly moved it self as it covered the front to keep in more of their body heat. He had slept like this countless nights. True he preferred an inn and a feather bed. But that was not always an option.

Moving gently he would lay facing her slightly, and he pulled the furs and hides over him for the night. But at the same time an evil smirk crosses his lips. His right hand rested under his head, and hidden in the palm of his hand a very small dagger. He was not going to fall instant prey to her if this was indeed a trap, but at the same time if this was not a set up against him, it was very rapidly going to become one against her. His smirk stayed resting on his lips as he pulled slightly on his powers. She would feel a small cold breeze roll up her soft body coming form the side of the tent opposite him. It would seem that as of yet the icy ground and snow was not keeping them warm yet.

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Shivering I struggle to tuck the blanket under me to block out the draft, hiding my face with in it as well. The fur beneath me remains cold sending chills through my body. Letting out a frustrated low growl , I sit up, the blanket falling away from me and I bring myself to my knees once more tugging at the cloak he had used to block off the opening, I perk my brow as my blade still by the fire catches my eye visible only by the reflection the embers make it cast.

I roll my eyes yanking the cover over the opening shutting it, not able to believe how careless lack of sleep has made me. Laying back once more I move my hand down the front of my body , my fingers lightly running along the edge of my panties through my shirt, I smile as my fingertips brush against the small blade I had hidden there putting my mind to rest.

I exhale slowly as I turn my head just enough to look at the male beside me.

“Sleep well Lyo.”

I smile at him pulling the fur over me once more before I shut my eyes and begin to drift off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:37 am

Lyo would smirk as she shifted to fix the none existent breeze. Carefully examining the way she moved and noting how her hands touched herself and traced lines on her flesh. Her hands roamed over something intentional, though he didn’t know what. He wondered if she had ever been near a telepath like him before based on how free her mind was to manipulate and access, it would not be surprising if he was the first one she'd been near. His kind were few and far between , and generally less subtle, and powerful than he. Of course, most were not elves therefore lived shorter lives. Lyo even though he looked like a young elf was far older than she would even ever live. It was a pity really. But it was a blessing.

She might taste a century or three before she died. Four was the most he had ever heard of a Drow reaching, and then in the rarest of cases that one died form age, not treachery. Lyo himself? He was more than five hundred years old. Almost no elf ever guess his age accurately because of his curse. He had not physically aged a day since that fateful fight with his deity. No Lyo still looked barely a hundred years old, and for a wood elf like him that was nearing the end of his teenage years, but not quite into his adult life. This Age was a fact he took into consideration in many ways, but most often for fooling an enemy into thinking him unwise.

Was tonight a need for this foolery? He didn’t think so, but yet he was still like always ready to act the impetuous fool at a moments notice. But wasn’t he always? He shifted under her fur blankets and continued to lay there softly, allowing his body to relax form the fighting he had done in the ice caves and slowly allowing his power to regenerate. But he didn’t easily drift off to sleep. Though it would seem he was slipping into rest to the out side world. Dreams were never his friend, and the reverie was a painful experience most often. Tired as he was, like usual Lyo fought rest. He fought the moment that he would once again be forced to relive his life.

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:07 pm

I toss and turn as I sink deep into my own mind, the thoughts making my body tremble as they take over.

I growl fighting against the restraints, the male drow leans over me, teasing me, dragging the cold steel of a blade along my flesh cutting the bits of cloth away that come in its path, the more I struggle the more the strap around my throat tightens making it hard to breath and almost impossible to scream. I lean my head up as much as possible spitting at him. The creature appears, a grin spreading across his face, his hands glowing as flames dance around his fingertips. I can do nothing as they stand there watching me fail at every attempt to free myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Lyo could feel her night mare, and it upset him. More so because he knew it would feed his own later. With a shake of his head he would turn to face her. Face scrunched up, body mirroring the pain she felt in her dream... he sighed. One good act wouldn’t kill him would it? He looked up at the linen tarp over them and sighed.. his hand reached out and he lift himself up.. now sitting low he would touch either side of her head feather soft. He smirked softly and closed his eyes to see er dreams and then began to augment them to his pleasure to end her fits.

He wold sit forming a link to her mind for many minutes. Gently changing her dreams to his bidding. He could force his images ito them. Force her mind to contort to his pleasures.. but such an event was beyond his scope of power after the distant teleportation he accidentally did. So for now softer guiding thoughts and powers were used. He gently contorted her mental reality to fit something better. Something happier so that at least one of the two of them would sleep well tonight. Since it couldn’t be him, and she would never know it was he that altered her dreamscape, he had no problems using this moment to do something nice.... or at least nice for him.

Many hours later the sun would creep up and he would already be moving. He had the camp cleaned for the vile creature that left it so littered,and with his powers renewed he had already hunted, gutted and prepped breakfast for them when ever the damsel in the woods would wake. With one set of powers her monitored her mental state, with others he kept the food cold so it didn’t spoil. The moment she woke however he would alter that, in seconds his powers would have the food cooked and ready to consume, intentionally wafting the scents her way to aid in rousing the poor no longer disheveled Drowwess. He knew the sun would burn her eyes, and if she dint expect it it would be remarkably painful, but perhaps she was more accustomed to the burning sun that other Drow's? Unlikely but possibly.

Her long hair would be brushed out and knot free, cleaned and detangled. Her clothing was cleaned, but he couldn’t really patch it much, he was no seamstress, or at least he wasn’t going to admit to the boredom it took and the outfits ruined before he learned to be able to keep himself well tailored at every second. Once he knew for certain she was awake, if she admitted it or not he spoke “Good Morning Drisinil” his voice would float softly to her ears, and partially her mind to make certain she heard him clearly

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:46 pm

My body jumps as I hear Lyo’s voice, tossing the blankets from me as I sit up, the smell of his catch cooking fills the tent. I take a deep breath smiling ear to ear as I stretch, Aside from a few cuts and bruises I feel wonderful.

I bring myself to my hands and knees crawling to the opening some strands of loose hair falling in my face, the silky locks tickling my cheek as they brush against it. I pause for a moment, taking it between my fingertips, my eyes widen as the clean untangled length twirls around them.
I straighten myself as I sit up remaining on my knees as I grab for the collar of my oversized shirt the once rough fabric resting light against my flesh, I bring it to my nose and sniff it. I growl quickly grabbing the cloak I had rested my head on hearing a small thud as the blade I had hidden in my panties falls onto the fur covering the ground, grabbing it I quickly tuck it away. Angry and confused, I bring myself to my feet hunched slightly so I don’t hit my head on the top of the tent and rip open the cover he had placed over the opening before rushing out into the clearing.

“I can’t believe….”

My words are cut short as the days blinding light surrounds me. I scream no longer out of anger but pain, quickly taking the edge of my cloak in my fist struggling to cover my face. My eyes burn, my head throbbing, I reach out with my right hand feeling behind me for the tent. Taking a step I trip over my own feet and fall face first onto the ground. I pull my hood over my head, tears filling my eyes. They are open, I can feel they are. I blink opening them wider, but I can’t see a damn thing.
I remain silent for a moment swallowing hard before sliding my hand along the dirt in search of the tent once more so I can crawl inside.

“Lyo?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:54 am

She was going to yell at him, for brushing her hair, mending her clothes and cleaning her skin. It was obvious, almost even without his mostly renewed powers. But as she crested the edge of the tent he was acutely aware of a fact he had not learned from her yet. This was the first time she had seen the sun or daylight/ Swiftly Lyo severed the link between their minds as she fell and flailed. He had a rough understanding of how much pain this was for a Drow, but he didn’t want to experience it through her. He had lived with enough pain so far, no need to ad this to his mental Rolodex.

“You've never seen it before have you?” he asked during her screams,, but he knew she wouldn’t answer. Instead he would stand up with a sigh and then walk over towards the tent shaking his head. If he wanted her dead, this was of course the best moment. She'd never notice him drawing his sword, and would react to lat once it was pressed to her flesh. It was good for her that was the last thought on his mind. “Drisinil” he shook his head as he reached into his pouch for a rag.”Stop flailing and stop crawling around” he spoke to her ears, and her mind as well to make certain she heard him “you've never seen the sun, but this pain fades. In time” he would walk over and reach to grab her hand softly and then sit her upon her poorly covered bottom.

“You will leave, just leave your eyes closed” he smiled even though it wasn’t seen and started to first pull her hair out of her face tenderly “Trust me, I've dealt with this before” he tried to soothe her with his voice and soon wrapped her eyes with the clothe to help shield them further “Your sight will return tonight, but your eyes will stay tender all day, at least” he would secure her blindfold and then reach down stroking her shoulders and upper arms “you'll be alright.” he smiled and the food he had made for her floated her way at his whim on the plate provided. “Try to eat, I can medicate your food to ease the pain in your eyes” he would stroke her cheek softly and brush of the tears of pain that had flowed from her eyes.

Dipping his hand into a pouch again he pulled out a small reddish vial filled with what looked like smoke until he popped open its cork. Soon enough the syrup like concoction was added to the meat he made for her and offered the plate to her by guiding her hands to it “It will ease your pain, and make you a little tired, but it wont cure your eyes, only darkness can do that.” he spoke softly as there was no need to talk loudly. “I can guide you back towards your city, or a nearby cavern I know that will ease your pain a lot more. Just do not lean heavily on your powers, least you find them barely functional.”

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:33 pm

My whining came to a stop as well as my movement, pausing I hear Lyo’s voice as he tries to soothe me. My body jumps as I feel his unexpected touch lightly on my shoulder he sets me back down onto my butt, My eyes remain shut tightly, the ache sending sharp pain shooting to the back of my skull , sun’s rays heating my flesh. I pull back as I feel his fingertips brush against my forehead moving a few strands of fallen hair from my face , forcing myself to relax as he tucks it gently behind my ear. I bring my hand up to my face , my fingertips lightly glide along a thin cloth he places over my eyes. Remaining still as he drops his hand to my shoulder, taking in a deep breath as his fingertips slide along my upper arm. I do nothing as he continues to speak lightly brushing my tears away. I take the plate he offered resting it on my lap, hearing a popping noise as he opens the vial he had spoken of, the plate moving slightly as he mixes the contents in.

Lifting the plate slightly my belly growls as I inhale, the smell of the food making my mouth water. Without hesitation I tear into it, feeling for the bone with my grease slick fingers. “If he was going to end me he would have done it by now.” I think to myself as I swallow hard forcing the half chewed food down my throat like I haven’t had anything in days, which was true except for the small piece he had offered me the night before.
Once I had enough I place the plate down beside me sucking the mess from my fingertips as I nodded. “Yes please, if the city is too far a cave would be fine as well.” I push myself up to my feet not taking a step forward unsure of where he had sat or stood. “Could you please hand me my pack?” grabbing at the oversized shirt I smirk.” I do not believe this is proper for travel.” Taking in a deep breath I await his response. Whatever he had put in the food had quickly began to work, the aching remained but the pain making my head feel as if it was going to pop faded. I did not feel tired at all my body felt relaxed but maybe that was to come later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 pm

He smiled as she ate ravenously. And waited for her to decide when she was done, if she wanted more he would gladly add more to her plate. But instead she didn’t eat everything n her plate, he wondered for a moment if she was no longer hungry or remembering to pretend to be lady like. It didn’t matter, she had taken most of the drug. Soon enough she was rising to her feet and pulling at her shirt, this led Lyo to smirk “I have traveled with lesser's in less fitting.” he smiled and then reached down to heft her pack up and present it to her “How well can you dress with out your sight?” he was asking more to see if she'd need his help then for another chance to see her exposed.

He himself was already fully dressed, armed and armored. Waiting for her to decide what it was they were doing next. He had honestly been caught off guard by her pain. Surely he assumed most Drow's were forced to see the sun more than once if they were raiders. Maybe it was just an idea he thought they should do? He didn’t know but this suddenly being blinded was not a tactical advantage on her part.

He found himself again thinking of tactics and plots, and not living in the present. She really was not like most of her Kin, she was more trusting and less demanding, it amused him greatly to see such a beautiful Drowess, that was not full of herself. Silently he made up his made to make this take longer than needed as so they could learn more about each other. She intrigued him enough that he didn’t want to take her to the entrance four miles away. No, he was going to play slightly dumb, Draw it out for as long as he felt she would let him. “Will you need help?”

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Hearing the contents of my pack bunching together as he lifts it, I reach out slowly wrapping my fingers around the strap to take it from him. I lower myself to the ground feeling the dirt shifting under my knees and begin to dig through my belongings, my fingers glide along each garment I pull from it placing them to the side before pushing my pack away. Bringing my attention back to them, Aware I had my cloak already on. I reach out once more inspecting two before feeling the thin lacing of my corset slide between my fingertips. Grabbing it, resting it on my lap as I remove my oversized shirt tossing it to the side before pulling my corset into place leaving the lacing loose feeling its ends brushing against my belly, as the cool breeze sweeps over my now exposed thighs. I lift my head in the direction his voice seemed to be coming from and nod. “Yes, the rest all seem to feel the same to me I can’t tell them apart.” I stand taking a step back to give him some space. “I hope you don’t mind.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:38 am

Lyo could only partially understand her current problem. He had been sightless for a time in the darkness of the underworld. But it was more because the world grew darker than he had assumed it could than because he was unable to see. He could make light and fire at will. See in he darkest places of the world. And even with out his eyes he could sense and feel the world. His powers made it hard for him to ever truly be blind to the world around him. It was interesting how dependent she was going to be on him for the next eleven hours. Her life was literally in his hands. He could kill her, trap her, drive her on wild goose chases. Lure her, lead her home or not. She couldn’t fight him because she wouldn’t know where he was or where he was taking her.

He shook his head and knelt in front of her silently. He was not trying to startle her, he was just most comfortable not making noise. She would soon feel his hands at her waist. And he would go about tightening her corset and lacing it onto her body tightly, properly not meanly. Synching it on her as she would if she could see properly. Then once it was done tying it and making a swift bow, tucking it inside her corset lightly. His hand grazing he breasts as he slipped in in over her heart, whither or not that is a place she would normally keep the bow.

From there he slipped his right hand to her pile of clothing and then her right arm into his left hand. His fingers gently roaming form her shoulder down her arm until he traced lightly over her wrist. He smirked at how backwards this was. But he slipped her hand into the unlaced bracer and then slipped it into position on her arm before he started to lace it up for her and then followed identical suit with her other arm. Half dressed now he would reach up and brush her hair behind her ear lightly. “This isn’t so bad is it?” he asked her out loud, but the question was partially for both of them. It had been a while since Lyo had been with any woman. Let alone for longer than it took to take the edge of his lust. And here he was planning on being near her for the better part of a day or more.

His hands slipped down her arms again. Over her biceps then down her forearms and over the leather bracers he had laces on her. His fingers slipped form her at her fingertips. Half tempted to make contact again her her thighs and travel downwards but he didn’t. Instead he moved and grabbed her pants. And brought them to her hands. “Front side is already toward me, Wriggle ito these and then i'll held lace them and your boots up next” he knew she could get her pants on her self, but he was tempting her intentionally. Would she submit to him dressing her almost completely or would she stake what dominance she could over this scene, would she do as she could or merely as little as possible to feel his touch?

With a wicked thought he flashed her several of her tender memories form the false dreams of last night. Soft touches, well meaning contact between them. He didn’t push to arouse her as he could if he wanted, but instead to calm her down partially make her wonder what those dreams could have meant if they were so accurate to how his touch felt on her skin, and how it held her submissive to him in her own mind previously.

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:23 pm

I remain silent, my body jumping slightly at his unexpected touch, biting down on my lip as I feel the slow warm caress of his fingertips along my waist seeking out the ends of the lacing. Pulling the corset closed tight I can feel the cool breeze wash over my breasts as they plump up slightly over the top, a soft moan escaping me as his fingers slip between them tucking the remainder away.

My brows bunch together as he moves away for only a moment, feeling his fingers lightly glide down my arms until they reach my fingertips. Taking my hand in his as he slips my bracer on carefully lacing it and doing the same to the next.

I lean my cheek lightly against his palm as he brushes a few strands of fallen hair behind my ear, he speaks softly as he pulls away once more. “How could his touch ever be bad?” I think to myself as he kneels before me sounding so unsure of his own actions, simply by dressing me has made my flesh begin to heat.

I shake my head slowly, swallowing hard as I feel his hands on me once more, a trail of goose bumps forming along the path he makes. I feel the warmth of his hands? Above my thighs lingering for a moment before it quickly disappears.

reach out taking the pants he offered me, resting them against my thighs as I prepare to stand holding them against me with one hand, the other on his shoulder to help myself to my feet feeling his muscles tighten under my touch, pausing for a moment as images of him and I flash in my mind reminding me of the dream from the night before, his body resting on top of mine, his gentle touch, the heat that formed as we pressed against each other. So real I began to ache for it once more.

I shake my head trying to clean my mind, my breaths slightly quickening the thoughts alone tempting me like no other had before.

I lean in quickly pressing my lips to his, for what? Thanks? For all he has done maybe? No, why lie? I wanted him, to feel him, desire filling me, wanting so badly for the dream to become real.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Lyo smirked at how easily she let him move her in his grip, how easily she took to being lead as he dressed her slowly. She was a Drow, there was no denying her ebony skin and her white hair. But she was also a woman, in many ways Drow women never were. She was soft, not rough, tender, not wicked, it was more than alluring. But for now he had his tasks to finish and her to dress, not ravish. With her corset on, her bracers laced, next was her pants. It was a shame to cover such soft, well shaped thighs, such pert, firm buttocks. But she was going to tromp through the woods blind she needed to make it with out ever inch of her scratched and cut, especially those tender inches.

She rested her breaches on her lap and stroked them gently, he felt the shift in her moods and her desires, but even reading her mind he was caught off guard as her lips pressed to his so perfectly. The kiss was completely unreturned for what would feel like far to long, but then his arms wrapped around her back softly. His lips started to move with hers, and there was never a moment harder for him to resist undoing all the effort he had just accomplished. But no, he did not unlace a thing, he didn’t remove her corset.

Instead he dipped her back slightly, his right hand sinking just under the swell of her buttocks as he right trailed upwards into her hair, gripped her softly, yet held her tightly. He deepened the kiss to heights she was aiming for, and then passed them. Lyo had hundreds of years to perfect toe curling, mind erasing kisses, and in this instance he implored that skill happily. But that was all it would be. And then, as if he caught himself unaware he pulled back. The hand on her butt moving to her hip gently, the one in her hair still holding the base of her neck and skull as their lips broke.

A ragged breath slipped form his lips as he looked at her happily, and tormentingly. “I” he stroked her cheek as his hand slipped from her hair “I'm sorry, I ...” he was stumbling over words intentionally. He had meant every ounce of that kiss, ad had only barely broken it before he laid her down in the soft grasses next to the fire hearth and stepped this passion to the heights he knew she would never have shied from. But it was better to seem timid now that evil. He had plotted this sure, but that didn’t mean he was not going to enjoy every ounce of this game. And it would be long. Since she just decided for him. They were taking the long way through the woods.

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Lightly tugging at his bottom lip I ready myself to back away, his lack of interest clear as his lips remain still against mine, placing my hands on his chest I begin to push away my actions quickly coming to a stop, as if he could sense my movements before I make them he wraps his strong arms around me, his heat consuming me completely as his hand gently glides down my lower back a whimper escaping me as his fingertips seem to dance along my exposed flesh sending chills down my spine. I growl into him as his hand rests on my bottom, squeezing making my hips lightly rock forward, My nails sink into his chest feeling the silky material of his shirt bunching under my fingertips as his lips begin to move with mine. My breaths quicken as he balls some of my hair into his fist making my scalp sting as he leans me back. Trembling in his embrace, his powerful lips learn me , master me and quickly begin to teach forcing me to follow his lead, the world around me begins to spin before it quickly disappears leaving nothing behind but me and him and this moment as I melt against him.

He breaks away quickly the heat from his ragged breaths crashing against my face, leaving me breathless and trembling in his arms, I feel the ache of his hands absence as it slowly slides to my hip; he straightens me once more lightly brushing his finger against my cheek. I swallow hard remaining silent as I attempt to ground myself from the heights he had taken me with such little effort, my brows bunching together under the cloth as he struggles to speak.

“H…he’s sorry?”

I think to myself as I take my pants that had slide to the ground between us, I slowly stand pulling them on using my hand lightly resting on his shoulder for balance.

“Is he sorry for returning the kiss or for the lack of control he had over himself?”

I shake my head as he remains on his knees before me, my hands falling to my sides as I finish pulling my pants into place.

“It is I who should apologize, I should not have forced myself on you, you have already been too kind and I promise to soon be out of your way. Please take me to the cave you had spoken of.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:44 pm

He read her mind again as she stood and started to slide her pants over her skin and up her legs. Perhaps he was pretending to be to innocent, she feared he was put off by her, this was of course not the case. And he would find a way to show her this. As it stood now he reached up and gripped her hands lightly while they were ever in contact with him as she slipped on her leather breaches. Her standing in front of him his breath of course fell to her thighs gently as they sat before his eyes. He didn’t bother to play pretend, or to look away form her body as she slithered and slipped her clothing on robbing him of the view of ebony flesh and crimson undergarments.

Lyo replied polity after she spoke “No” and then gently reached out and let his hands roam over her leather covered thighs as he himself stood before her. His hands slipping from her hips to her hands, and gently pulling her in close to him. One hand slipping form hers around her back again, over the exposed skin between her breaches and corset. “That is not what I meant at all Dris” he smield and his hand in hers slipped up her arm and along her bicep and eventually over her shoulder and neck, upward to her cheek if she allowed the touches.

“I meant. I am sorry you cannot see.” he stroked her lips softly and let out a sigh “ I felt it was wrong of me to go so far with you so handicapped.” he moved forward and if she allowed it he left a smaller, gentler kiss on her lips. Pressed thought of her dream to her mind again as he held her so softly. “ I have never given a Drow the medicines I use” he lied as if it were consummate truth “ I should have been concerned it might affect your mind, and not rushed so deeply into a kiss that I had not realized was your desire.” he smiled “ Forgive me for doubting that was entirely of your will. I will not doubt that again.”

Lyo pulled away lightly “you are not in my way At all. But I shall lead you through the forests to the caverns I spoke of. They should take you all the way home, or at least abate the pain and blindness quickly. From there we could travel by night, given you might need to guide me occasionally.” he was of course giving her an option that did not separate them as quickly as others might. He wanted to spend more time near her, and he was fairly certain she was not as ready to leave his touch and side as fast as she pretended.

Back to top Go down
Drisinil
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 pm

I pause for a moment as he places his hands on mine, the warmth of his breath caressing my thighs making my core ache and my body sway towards him , he doesn’t try to stop me or slow me as I pull my pants into place. I couldn’t see but I could feel him watching me as he remained silent on his knees in front of me, I feel the warmth of his touch as he places his hands on my thighs his fingertips kneading at them as they roam to my hips, the warmth of his breath traveling up my body as he slowly stands before me. I jump slightly as he wraps his arms around me once more, my breaths quickening as the heat from his body consumes me.

I whimper softly as he pulls me into him until my breasts become crushed against his firm chest , he takes his other hand from mine making his fingertips lightly glide up my arm to my neck, cheek then brushing against my swollen lips that crave to taste him once more on them. He speaks softly as I feel him leaning in, his warm breath on my face making my body melt against his again, his thoughtful words of concern clouding my mind.

He was dangerous that is clear now, something as small as a touch from this male made my will shatter leaving nothing behind but a weak female who’s only desire was to pleasure and be pleasured by him.
He removed his fingertip from my lips and before I could take in a deep breath to calm myself his lips pressed lightly against mine, my whimper filling his mouth, thoughts from the dream once more filling my mind, making my heart race my body heat as my arms wrap around his shoulders, forcing myself against him as I am lost in the kiss. I slip my leg between his thighs just to feel him, feeling his thigh brush against my core as I rock my hips into him, wanting nothing more than having him take me in any way he so desired at this very moment.

He slowly breaks away holding my up against him, my labored breaths making my head light as he speaks. He doesn’t doubt my actions now, but I doubt myself. What about this male is breaking me? I nod my head slightly as I take a deep breath forcing myself to focus on the tasks at hand, dress, and cave. That is now my only concern, he speaks of us staying together for a bit longer then needed, that cannot be an option, and he would be the end of me in so many ways.

“I understand, Shall we prepare to go?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)   

Back to top Go down

Accidental Camp Crashing (Open Thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next