Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

meledere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:12 pm

I sigh shaking my head as I stare down the road as well.” I don’t think it could be much longer.” I say looking over at him with a smile that quickly fades seeing him struggle.” I am so sorry for all of this, I really am not sure how I can ever repay you, and I wish I could be of more help, but this is my first time around here as well.”
I smile wide remembering the dried beef I had left in my pack and quickly drop it to the ground at my feet to dig through it, I feel the rough texture pinching it between my fingertips jumping in front of him to block his path waving it in front of his nose.” Come on Darrian.” I look up at him with a big smile. “I made it myself and it’s the least I can do.” I reach out with my empty hand patting his belly. “Please take it I know you are hungry.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:09 am

I sigh, knowing I shouldn't refuse, though I wanted to so I accept it with a weak smile and swallow it all and thank her for it. Looking back up the road I sigh at how long it looks and looking behind us I an rather annoyed at the pace not to mention what's waiting for us. The idea rolls in my head that what ever the assassin was he would be sure to track our prints in the snow to where we went. "Damn, seems I gotta dig deep for one more burst today, but lo and pray there's a warm bed and a big meal at the end of it!" I shout to the sky.
Hunching my back I begin to let my transformation begin, if only for one section. If I was exhausted now I knew I'd be even more so after this, but the risk of not doing it was too great. I bit my lip as bone sprouted, pushing aside a cloth hole intricately cut into the shirt and jacket. As the bone grew outward it began to grow with muscle and scale, finishing with webbing. I stood straighter letting my wings stretch to their full thirty feet tip to tip, my aching muscles at not having used them in so long enjoying the use. "There, with these we should make it there faster and undetected". I say picking her into my arms and taking off.
Maintaining flight with this low of energy was more than taxing, the wind bit deep and I held her closer to the flames within me so she wouldn't dies as I sailed into the city looking for an inn. I passed 4 before picking one and landing in front of it as soon a she was on her feet I collapsed again, lying on the cobbled street as my wings shank back into my back.
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:43 am

I smile as he takes the small bit of meat shoving it into his mouth; I tilt my head as he shouts” What is he talking about?” I think to myself giggling at the silly man in front of me.
My eyes widen as I take in a deep breath watching him hunch over; I rush to him hoping he doesn’t pass out again.

“Darrian..Are you o…”

My words are cut off as I hear a loud cracking noise, I jump back as the slits on the back of his coat begin to spread, Bones sprouting from them, I follow along the entire length of them till the tip as muscle, scale and webbing form quickly .

I stand there silent, My eyes still wide as he straightens himself only able to blink for a moment, The beauty of them making my heart race, I reach out slowly attempting to run my fingers along the one closest to me coming up short as he snatches me up in his arms, the wind whipping against my face, Closing my eyes as he pulls me against him, My skin burning but not causing any pain as the heat from his body surrounds me.
I turn my head to the side pressing my cheek against his chest, opening me eyes my hair wildly whipping around in the wind making it hard for me to watch as the city passes by beneath us.
I look up at him my heart still racing amazed, Feeling his muscles tighten against me as his large wings allow us to glide through the sky.

My grip tightens taking the material from his coat balling it into my fists as he quickly lowers us onto a cobble stone street in front of a inn lightly placing me on my feet, I cry out rushing to him as he falls to his knees before collapsing onto it, I grab his arm trying to help him to his feet.

“ Darrian..You did it, we are here. Please get up. We need to get you inside so you can rest.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:38 pm

This is the end of this tale, to continue reading you may follow below to see its next chapter here....

Chapter 2: The Dragon's Counter Attack: Soul Forge Shift
http://tallendon.speedyforum.com/t1114-the-dragon-s-counter-attack-soul-forge-shift#8936
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Today at 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down

meledere
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon :: The Outer City :: Tallendon Cabins :: Abandoned house-
Jump to: