Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

meledere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: meledere   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Meledere stumbled down the dirt road, her eyes quickly darting around as she takes in the broken down houses, she holds her arm tight against her chest feeling the warmth of her blood as it flows from her slowly dripping down her finger tips leaving a trail behind her.
She hears a loud crash her pointed ear perking up, she holds her breath remaining completely still as her exposed flesh begins to burn, the snow moistening her shoulders and face as chilling wind washes over her, she swallows hard forcing herself to push on, she spots a house ithat seems better shape then the rest appear to be and quickens her pace, a whimper escaping her as she feels her bones ache the weather clearly taking its toll on her small body.
She pushes her body lightly against the aged wooden door careful not to break it, hearing the wood crack against her weight as it slowly slides open, she clears her throat as she slowly looks around the dust filled room, broken furniture and glass scattered around it, she sees a small pile or snow in the corner, her gaze traveling up the wall until she spots a small hole in the roof, sighing as she lets her pack fall from her shoulder dropping it to the floor and grabs the strap dragging it to the corner closest to her and begins digging through it until she finds a torn piece of cloth wrapping it around her arm quickly to try and slow the bleeding.
She leans her pack against the wall beside her before letting her head fall back to rest against the wall as well, bringing her knees slowly up to her chest wrapping her arms around them as she shivers her clothing still damp and her body cold, She silently begins to cry her eyes tightly shut as she drifts off to sleep.

Last edited by meledere on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Four days, four damned days of snow; falling, blowing, chilling my bones. "Nothing but snow and cold" I mumble harshly under my breath as I stop through the endless powder, a crunching under my heavy boots the only sound to be heard.
It had been two days since I entered this kingdom, what was it's name? Tallendon? pah, sounds elvish and spirits know what kinda pricks they can be. So where am I now? in a housing area that has seen too many bad days it seems. Maybe I should go back into town, that innkeeper said the rooms were mostly unused so the chances I'd be able to get lodging at this time would be well and good....yet...explore I said, I'll be off to explore! what utter nonsense has gotten into my ol mind?!
I stop abruptly and look to the sky, "Adventure you led me to, you said I would find adventure in the eastern realms, you have sent me through snow and mountains, in winter! you know I dislike cold, yet here I am, in your snowy fun land aimlessly wandering in search of something that damn well doesn't seem to be here!" I lower my head and scowl, "not like an adventure will just fall into my l-------ap".
I stand there staring at the ground, grimacing at the blood drops in the snow, a broad grin spreading across my face, filling me with happiness. "Adventure!, I FOoOoOoOoOUND YOU!...I must hurry it appears some one is injured!" I sing out as I trudge forward, a slight spring in my step.
I follow the blood, the path is rough and somewhat hurried yet I can see it easily enough in the snow well off into the distance that I have no trouble following it. Eventually I come to a old cabin, though rough looking and worn with age, it's oddly the least broken down of the lot, a strange choice for an injured person to seek refuge.
I melt the steel caps on my boots so that only the leather is bare before sneaking up the front steppes. Pressing my finger to the lock I'm pleased to notice it's unlocked not that it'd matter anyway. Grasping the handle I melt it into my hand, drawing in all metallic components and throwing anything not metal into the snow. I thin my fingers and let the metallic semi-liquid of my body attach the to hinges, allowing me to open the door without so much as a sound. The door taken care up I move closed and create locks so as no intruders could break in.
I look around the empty space and notice the huddled shape in the corner. Silently so as not to wake them I tread lightly noticing for what I took as a adolescent boy I could now see was a young elf maiden. Noticing her injured arm I set my pack down, rummaging as quiet as I could I pull out a vial of rather strange smelling paste and some cloth, removing her half assed medical work I replace it by smearing the paste over the wound and wrapping it in fresh cloth. My next priority was her cloths, they were soaked and as the temperature was below freezing I knew the must be dried. Modest as I thought myself to be I knew I couldn't strip her, not good for my own health, so instead I cup my hands over my mouth and blow into them, letting them heat up till they begin to glow red, then I start running my hands an inch or so above her garments, drying the fabric within seconds.
Her wound and wet cloths taken care of my next task I knew to be getting a fire going, luckily a stone fireplace sat by the wall, so taking various broken pieces of wood lying around I stack some of it in the stone crevice. Blowing into it I manage to ignite the dry wood with little effort. Walking back over to her I lay her out in front of the now toasty flame, putting my long coat over top of her for good measure.
Smiling to myself at the day's good deed finished I lean against the wall,closest to the fireplace and between the door. Pulling my brimmed hat over my eyes I manage to doze off,not before coating below my skin with the metallic mix I called my armour, now I had a warm spot to sleep for the time being and now if that girl woke up there wouldn't be worry of having my throat slit while I slept.
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:39 am

The sound of the fire crackling fills the air as I stretch a smile spreading across my face as I grasp the material covering me in my fists pulling it up to my face cuddling against it, My eyes remain shut as I yawn rolling over to curl myself in a ball the warmth surrounding me making me want nothing more but to doze back off, My arm brushes against the material sending a sharp through it, My eyes quickly open widening as I see the fire burning at my side. I sit up quickly holding the material up in front of me inspecting it, my mind begins to race as well as my heart as I drop it to the floor in front of me, and I sit there silently my eyes darting around the room. ”A..a coat , fire…” I push it away slowly careful not to make a sound, bringing myself to my hands and knees as I frantically search for my blades and pack, I freeze in place tilting my head slightly to the side. ”Boots?” My brows bunch together as I slowly crawl closer the figure in the shadows now becoming clear to me, a rather large male figure leaning against the wall his face covered with the brim of his hat clearly sleeping. I back away slowly as I remain close to the floor lightly placing one hand in front of the other as I crawl to the corner where I had left my things against the wall trying not to wake him.
I pick up my pace the closer I get to my pack a few inches from it the old wood floor begins make a cracking noise, I reach out struggling to grab ahold of the strap to pull it to me, my hand slides along the floor as I try to hook it with my finger. “J..Just a little more.” A sharp pain followed by a burning sensation shoot up my arm as a large piece of glass grinds into my palm, My arm gives out making me fall face first to the floor, My cry’s fill the room as I push myself back up from the floor knowing I must have woke the stranger, I crawl the rest of the way to the wall ignoring the sounds of the floor boards, turning to face the male as I lean back against it resting my now injured hand in my lap, I sit quietly watching the dark figure across the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:47 pm

I smirk from under my hat and roll my eyes from within their lids, "Could you be any more clumsy; child?" I say bringing myself to my feet. I breath in as the smell of blood hits my nose and I let out a long sigh, "I smell blood again. That wound on your shoulder shouldn't have opened up by the fall not with what I put on it." I state as I walk over to the figure propped against the wall.
I stare at her, studying inquisitively as she holds her suddenly injured hand in her lap "How in blazes did you injure yourself now? I know not where you've been, where you came from or who gave you that nasty gash on your shoulder but from the short time I've met you you seem to be bringing everything upon yourself. Now give he your hand and I'll mend it, and while I do that you best start telling me your story so I know what I'm up against" my words cut through the still frigid air of the cabin as I pulled out my vial of paste and another strip of cloth.
Grabbing her hand I begin to apply my medicine, never taking my eyes off her hand. I can feel the muscles and tendons move beneath her skin, tense with caution, reflecting the fact I still had my armour built up under my own skin ready for any attack this young maiden might hit me with in her desperation to escape. "So, I'm waiting, tell me your story girl I'm inclined to hear the full rabble. It is the least you can do in repayment as this stuff isn't cheap and the lass who made it for me would be pissed that I'm using it recklessly, as she'd say"
I finish wrapping her hand and stand back up, walking back toward the fire I grab an old broken chair and break it apart in my hands till it was small enough to fit into the dying fire.
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 am

I swallow hard almost holding my breath as the man comes near, My body jumping as he takes my small bloody hand in his, I begin to pull away quickly stopping myself, Although the man is large in size his touch is surprisingly gentle. I watch him closely as he cleans my small wound forcing myself to relax and allow him to apply the cloth.
My hand falls back into my lap once he was finished watching him silently as he picks up an old broken chair breaking it into smaller pieces with ease before tossing it into the fire then returning to his place against the wall.
I take in a deep breath, brushing a few strands of loose hair from my face as I nod in response, I clear my dry throat before speaking softly. “I thank you for being so kind, M..My name is Meledere.” I shake my head not sure of how to answer him myself. “As for a story to tell Sir, I am afraid I can’t really tell you how all of this had come about.”
I lower my head as thoughts of my long forgotten life flood my mind. “I have no family to speak of, I lost them long ago, I was traveling to the city in search of work, and I spotted a rough trail along the road and knew it would shorten my trip.”
I shrug..”While I was making my way through the woods. I heard something..”
I shake my head as my brows bunch together, still not sure of what it was..”Maybe a branch breaking. I didn’t see anything I am still not sure of who or what it was.”
I rub the back of my neck.
“Then I felt a sting like something, Maybe an insect had bitten me, But it was a ..dart.”
I shake my head once more looking up at him..
“I..wasn’t sure what to do, So I ran, I must have tripped over a rock or I don’t know something and fell cutting my arm, By the time I arrived here I knew there was no way I would make it to the city in this cold, So I hid myself here for the time being.”
My belly growls as I reach out grabbing my pack, I dig through it for a moment pulling out a small piece of dried meat, taking a small bite a soft moan escaping me as the salty favor coats my tongue, I reach out slowly to offer the man some.
“P..Please take this, I have no other way to repay you for your kindness.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:33 pm

He rested during the day time as the sun was setting within a small cave, an alcove of sorts he shot a elf girl in the back with a sleeping dart. He knew he hit her dead on and yet somehow she manage to escape him. He cursed himself at his luck, blaming it once more on the blinding suns light. He reloaded his crossbow with another thing of sleeping darts another round. He moved swiftly down the cave, making his way down the path that lead into the forest he knelt down as he brushed his slender hands against the snow feeling the coldness of it as he lifts it up upon his hands as trail of blood seem to flow down his hands ‘’ She is wounded ‘’ he thought to himself.

He had dark skin he was muscular built every inch of his body toned to fighting, his long white hair flowed down to his shoulders his red eyes shown he wore chainmail suite of armor and strapped upon his right case a whip, three headed spider whip that always seem to slither around content awaiting for a new victim. Upon his other sheath his sword magically crafted sword that he carries that can absorb the life force of almost anything it touches that is living of course. He moved down the hill at a quick pace, though his foot falls could not of been heard by anyone really for they are so silent when they move.

After a few hours the sun finally went down and it was darkness within the Empire which shown clearly upon the starless night with the lights flickering off the Palace, he paused only to consider it once and shrugged it off and moved on to his trail he was on the outskirts of the empire and he knew some of the guards would be patrolling the area, he paused as he considered the two guards standing there chatting bout something in which he did not understand. He knew nothing of the surface language and cared not to know.

He took his crossbow out as he took aim at the one guard, he awaited for the other to leave, using his innate abilities instead he drops it on the both of them, as he took his shot, hitting them dead on they did not even have time to react at all really. He moved swiftly as he moved them away from there posts and buried them in the shadows, he turned and gutted them with his sword absorbing some of there life energy in the process feeding it into his blade. He licked his lips praise to Lady Lolth he mumbled under his breath as he let out a shiver he got up and made his way into the village only staying within the shadows as he tracked down his victim

Last edited by Teriath on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:25 pm

I look at your offer and crack a smile, "don't worry bout it, I've got plenty and you like you need it more than me, and besides I just ate yesterday and I'm still working it off; I dare say I hope your king won't miss that deer". My humour blinks away from my rugged face as I begin to think about what you've described, curious for more I press on, "You said you were struck by a dart? that should surely explain how I was able to move you and bandage that gash without you so much as flinching, but it seems rather odd for someone to be struck by a dart in this area of town. Though not the friendliest looking place I haven't noticed and trouble nor have I smelled anything that would set me on edge; nothing but quiet and blowing snow around here. So that would lead me to believe that whomever drugged you was pursuing you and in that case it would not only be in your best interest but mine as well if you could at least tell me who or what if on your trail. If I'm to protect you it would be only helpful to know what's going to be trying to stab me"and under my breath I mutter, "like it would do any good anyway".
I sigh and shift my position, reaching into my pack I pull out an old leather bound book, small and clearly worn with age I undo the cord binding it closed and flip through the pages. Stopping at somewhere in the middle I scan the page and smile to myself, the words written easing my troubled mind and calming my tensing nerves. I close the book and wrap the cord around it carefully before setting it back into my pack. "Well lass I've no idea the kinda low life perverted fiend after you, nor do I know your story, you're clumsy, shy and surely if I was any lesser 'man' you'd probably end up putting me in a medical ward somewhere,yet you seem innocent enough and your heart pure enough so I'll take you with me to town. Though once I am certain you're safe we must part ways for I have many roads to travel before I die again and one surely doesn't like to stay holed up in some elvish monument to them self for very long. It tends to draw on the nerves and I'm much more a man of the roads and the woods. So, if you are confident enough to stand I suggest we make haste as I don't know where your assailant is and the night we've wasted has only given him or her time to calculate their next move."
I get to my feet and stretch wide, feeling my bones move and shift beneath my skin, my muscles along with them. Reaching down and shouldering my pack I make my way to the door, sliding my hand over the metal that sufficed for a lock and drawing it back into myself I let the door swing open and let the cold air run past me. I snort and grimace at the reminder of winter and look back at the girl.
"Well are ya coming? and before you ask my apologies for not introducing myself sooner. The name's Darrian Karlin; Knight of the Northern Forge and today I'm your escort. Now miss, I suggest you take my advice and let's go, I'd rather not fight at night, nor anytime if I'd have my say in it, but as these are turning into dangerous times I can't avoid it....so shall we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:19 pm

I lower my hand and frown. “Come now, I have more and I doubt very much that deer tasted as good as this.”
I lift my hand once more as he speaks offering the small piece of meat one last time. “I made it myself.” I say with a smile after he was finished with his questions.
Shaking my head as I push myself up from the floor, I brush the glass away as I do so to avoid yet another injury, the wound on my shoulder no longer aching as I stand straight up stretching. Whatever the paste was he applied clearly worked well. I grab my pack and hook the strap over the shoulder without the bandage, looking over at him as I take my blades under it and laying them to rest at my sides once more, fitting them perfectly in the casing I had made myself from scraps of thick hide.
“I know nothing of what attacked me, I wish I could tell you more.”

I lower my head as I make my way to the door my skin tightening as I feel the cold night air rushing into the room, I pause in front of him placing my small hand lightly on his shoulder as I speak once more. “You have already helped me so much, I am sure what or whoever attacked me is long gone by now, or they would have finished the job as I slept.”

I push myself up on my tippy toes, my grip tightening on his shoulder as I stretch myself just enough to press my lips gently against his cheek, before stepping past him into the cold once more.
“I know my way from here. If you wish to join me I would love your company, but I understand if you have somewhere else to be.” I say softly crossing my arms over my chest for warmth, the wind making a few strands of loose hair whip me in my face, I struggle to push it away tucking it behind my ear as I glance around again at the small empty village only able to see what the light from the moon allows, the snow seemed to have ease up and it was as quiet as when I had arrived, I look over my shoulder once more at the man named Darrian the white powder swallowing my boots up to my ankles as I move taking a few steps away from the cabin towards the road.” Coming?”

Last edited by Meledere on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:25 am

I walk with you in relative silence, the sounds of your shivering the only ones to be heard amid the crunching snow. I hunch my shoulders and sigh, my breath coming back at me like a veil of steam. "Honestly I have no idea how you can walk around without a coat in this cold, you're rather ridiculous".
I sigh again and take my pack off, juggling it in my hands I work my way to taking my thick leather coat off, once in my hands I re-sling my pack back onto my shoulder and drape my coat over her. "There you should be able to keep relatively warm; kid."
I grimace at the cold, more an annoyance than anything as I turn my internal temperature up till the chill of the night is but a dull thought. Pleased with myself I press on, not even sure where the hell I was going. "Uhh where are we going, kid? I've not been in this land before and I have no damned idea which way to go, so why don't you lead the way and I'll just follow you, either that or I'll probably lead you off some damned cliff or something".
I look over at her, my mind more slightly preoccupied with personal thought, yet some on what could be following us. None the less I keep my armour on under my skin so at least if some would be assassin tries to drug me I won't be affected, if not then at least I can burn the poison from my veins. i smile pleased with myself enjoying the thought of how versatile and adaptable a Forge breed dragon is, though there are few fights I know I'd lose, the fact I have the power to go toe to toe with most foes is comforting. The only thing that will defeat me here is the damn layout of this city, I got lost twice just looking for the inn, and lost trying to get back. Actually that's how I ended up here, I'm so used to one damned road that I pick a straight line, yeah a straight line to aimlessness. I snort a bit of steam, pah.
"Which way are we going and what should I expect is on our route?" I ask without taking my eyes off the road.
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:13 am

I watch him as he struggles with his pack then begins to take his coat off shaking my head as he wraps it around me." Y..you don't have to." I say as I place my hand on his arm feeling his flesh heating under my finger tips quickly pulling away in suprise." Thank you, It was foolish of me to think I could have made it before the snow."
I wrap his coat around me tight and smile as I look back down the road. "There were a few guards here the other day, I had managed to sneak into the cabin without them seeing me."
I hurry along the road to the spot I had believed they once stood..
"Maybe they took leave?"
My eyes widen as I look down a single red drop in the snow, My eyes travel along the ground towards the wooded area as I move back to his side quickly wrapping the slender fingers of my right hand around the hilt of my blade my eyes narrowing as I try struggle to scan the woods. " Look s..something was pulled into the woods." I say with a low frightened voice almost a whisper.
I grab his hand trying to pull him along the road to get as much distance as I can." Let's hurry please."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:32 am

He watched silently in the shadowy patches in the woods, as he observed the two companions as they exited the house, he cursed again for his error he had left evidence within the snow with blood. He knew he had to act fast upon this cause her companion doesn’t seem like he be phased much of anything really he twirled his fingers around a pendant of his houses old emblem as he searched deep within himself he begin to feel light in his body and mind and floated carefully to the tree branch as he watched in silence as the figures made there way down the pathway. He knew he had only once shot at this before his position was given away he took aim at his cross bow and dropped a globe of darkness around the companions and shot fourth the bolt towards the female elf hoping that his aim would be true and the dart would hit her and cause her to go into a deep slumber
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:02 am

I jump back releasing his hand as something falls to the ground at my feet, with a hiss it begins to release a thick cloud around us, I grab for my blade as I stand silently in the dark not even able to see my companion any longer, I whisper. “Darrian w..Where are you?” I try to reach out searching for him stumbling as I take a step forward.
I yelp, My sword dropping to the ground another sharp pain shooting threw my arm as the dart penetrates my flesh, I quickly rip it from me and throwing it into the snow feeling as my legs begin to give out from under me.
I fall to my knees as the darkness around me begins to spin, I reach out as I fight to keep my eyes open grabbing ahold of what I believe to be Darrian’s hand.” W..what I. Is happening?” I struggle to get the words out before everything goes black and I fall face first into the snow at his feet.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:50 am

I growl in annoyance at the sudden darkness, snapping my fingers I produce a small flame at the end of mu thumb, letting it get brighter before judging my surroundings. "Son of a bitch, what is this magic? I've not yet seen it....is this...darkness? hmmph, alright then." I square my shoulders and shout hoping whatever did this could hear me, "Oy, ya moronic prick ya best let me out of here before I really get pissed or so help me I'll make you regret it; fool!". I could feel my anger begin to bubble and rise with my temperature, the snow at my feet melting and beginning to steam. I knew what was coming but I wished to hold it down for just a little bit longer and maybe I wouldn't have to use 'that' . I didn't want to harm the young lady after all, but if this wise ass was going to play games with me, I'll give him a game where the odds are most assuredly not in his favor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:04 pm

As his first globe of darkness seem to vanish from the spell the other companion threw off he drops another one upon them and as he rushed quickly he snatched up the girl upon his right arm as he rushed quickly out of the globe of darkness heading down the path and into the forest in the general direction of the cave that lead to the Under city a place he knew that her companion would not be so foolish enough to enter in his domain with the girl in hand

As one soldier tried to stab him with his sword, he turned pivoted as the sword hit nothing but air, then the Drow with the girl kicked the man in the stomach dropping the girl on the floor drawing out his dagger stabbing him in his back as the girl fell he quickly grabbed her before she hit the ground hard rushing quickly to dodge underneath the other as he shadow stepped around the guard as he nearly nicked him drawing some blood on his right shoulder however the Drow didn’t let that stop him, he lined the man up with fairy fire though the fool was so weak minded he freaked out and went running around and nearby there was a lake which was cold as hell, cold enough to cause someone to freeze to death and die the man ran into the lake to get the fire off and no sooner drowned…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 am

A growl....a growl so deep, so feral in nature the ground vibrates, the sound like grating metal and inhaling flame resonates in the clearing. The snow begins to hiss and vaporize around the globe, retreating at full speed from this unforeseen foe. As snow recedes rocks begin to pop and explode from the dramatic temperature shift, scorching earth and singing the now exposed grass to not but ash. The guttural growl echoes once more as flecks of bright lime green demon flame cracks the globe from within.
A massive hand bursts from the darkness pressing onto the ground. Clawed and mangled it is covered in rough, pitted plates of a dark brown/black metal. Running the length of it are cracks of lime green runes of ancient draconian. From the other side another hand emerges, equally formed, the dark metallic plates grinding and gating along its arm, the long sickle-like talons gouging the earth.
Two immense wings grow by flame and twisting demon metal towards the sky, spreading out they seem to cast the entire square in shadow. Turning the globe now being ripped by the protruding limbs and flame into a mere husk of itself.
Matching clawed legs with long thick black talons dig into the ground behind the creature violently grasping to find support as a thick armoured tail roughly plated snakes from the darkness. Two eyes spark and flicker into existence and the massive form rights pushes itself to it's feet, the fabric of the darkness it was trapped in being devoured by ravenous green flame.
The figure stands there hunched at 24 feet in height, wings spread, tail curled, with its clawed hands almost larger than its twisted body at its side. The creature resembles a true dragon, bipedal in stance and every inch armoured with that pitted brow-black armour, runes shimmering along its surface. It's head adorned with a great helm over its face full of spikes to match the protruding horns. Two long tooth-like spikes welded on either side of its snout. The creature snorts a thick black smoke from its nostrils before letting forth a roar of grating metal and guttural flame. "Demon..........Forge....." it says in a deep grating voice.
It begins sniffing the air around it, turning its head this way and that, before snapping its head in one direction. "Found." it says as it launches itself it jumps into the air with relative ease and using its great wings to glide in the direction he smelled. Within seconds he notices the Drow running, carrying the girl, seeing it he snarls deep in his chest, globs of metallic flame dripping from his maw.
With a crash of splintered trees, brushed away like twigs the massive creature lands in front of the Drow, stopping him cold. Hunching down, and placing it's massive hands on either side of the figure it puts its face in line with the Drow's as the creature breaths hot air into the figure's face, "Let............Go.........." it growls as the steam from rapidly melting snow rises around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:39 am

The Drow stopped as her companion showed up in his tracks there were no more guards now they all lay dead somewhere. He cracked an evil grin as he held her in his arms ‘’ If you Value the girls life you would walk away from here she is my ticket out of here in this god forsaken world once I sacrifice her ‘’ he teased her neck with a dagger in his hands ‘’ Now back off or the girl gets killed now ‘’ he threatened with a growl then he drops another form of darkness around this time just the other guy Darrian as he turned the opposite direction and starts off towards the Cavern hoping his threat was good enough for the fool to listen to his words carefully if he cared for the girl he wouldn’t pursue him but form his learning of other races especially one of his nature he highly doubted he would listen he brushed pass the trees as he spots the sun coming up slowly oh shit he thought to himself silently as he made full speed with all haste dropping globe of darkness around him each time as he speed along towards the nearby Cave he would then move inside silently as he goes deeper into the cavern with the elfish girl in toe over his shoulders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:12 pm

The fool threw more globes at the creature, each one either wave aside like a puff of smoke or eaten by hungry flame, as he watched the Drow run for a cave. Grating laughter echoes from deep within him as be turns and grabs the fast running figure including the girl in one of his large hands. Even with the Drow being so tall he all but disappeared, only shoulders up and hit feet could be seen still. With the other hand he picked the girl out and leaned her against a near by tree before walking over to the cave this insignificant piece of meat was running for.
In a single blow with his free hand the creature hammers the entryway till it is little more than rubble, impassible unless cleared away. Turning its head back upon the Drow it glares with piercing green eyes, "No........Escape............Die." before throwing the backwards into the snow with little effort. Turning around it aims its right hand at the Drow's direction, the plates on its harm all moving and shifting as they grind together. As this happens a hole formed in the palm of the creatures hand, and demon fire can be seen far into it as the creature places his other hand on the changing one to steady it as it finished its change. "Demon's........Canon" it growls before a crack like an thunder sends a ball of green flame hurling at the Drow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:10 pm

He allowed him to grab a hold of the girl as he quickly got out of the way of the blast dodging to the right doing a barrel roll, landing slightly on his feet on his heels as he drops a globe of darkness over the male companion. The elfish girl was hardly worth it to him at this moment, the sun was rising steadily now he flinched as the light shown through, he dropped a globe of darkness, as he brought his medallion out activating it as he placed fairy fire over Darrain lighting him up as he drew out his swords he quickly moves towards him pivoting to the right side, stopping abruptly as he kicks dirt up as well letting it fly upwards, he sends his sword towards his mid section his movements were a blur to normal mortals but he knew neither of them were mortals, and he was going to have a close range combat with this man if he were to have a chance to win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:04 pm

He didn't flinch, he knew somewhere inside him that the attack would miss, so he tried to line up a second shot. but the Drow's movements proved too swift to line it up as Fairy Fire burst all around him. The grinding laughter echoed out as the demon flame of his body devoured the fairy fire like a hawk with a mouse, not so much as giving notice to the sand that rolled off his armour. He barely even noticed the audible clang as the Drow's sword slammed against his waist, again and again the Drow's sword struck and he try as he might the creature grabs at the blur with no success. The Drow proves too much for the creature's slow movements, as it strikes randomly, felling trees and cratering the ground. Annoyance building it contracts itself as the blows rain around it, with a loud roar it shudders, releasing a sphere of weak demon flame around it; turning surfaces around it black with soot. The blast being so close to the cave clears some of the lesser ruble from the entrance, leaving an eight foot gap at the top. "Leave.......ALONE!" it bellows, pinning its ghostly green eyes on the Drow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:49 am

A devious smile spreads across his handsome features he pivots quickly avoiding any blow his opponent would strike at him moving way out of range of it, on his heels he turns around pulling out a flash pebble it was mostly made of bright light well enough to blind someone temporarily, he takes a hold of it from his pouch and slams it in front of his opponent to blind him temporarily, he turns quickly around to avoid the flashing light He moved into the Cavern and into the Under City there he will regroup his thoughts and try to figure out away to best capture the elfish girl and put her into custody during the day light he could do neither he had to by his time and watch silently at night where he may better strike and he made his way down the dark corridors only hearing the sounds of echoing water dripping off the cavernous wall as he walked ever so silently using his infrovision he could make out the tunnels clearly before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:13 pm

He lunged for the Drow just as a brilliant bright light burst in front of his face, blinding him. He reeled back in pain with a strong roar, causing him to step back. Shaking it's head the creature manages to finally begin to see, snarling it looks for the Drow to no luck as the sun crests the hills. Staring at the dawn the creature's eye begin to clear as the demon flame burns and fizzles out. The creature slumps forward, it's fingers barely above the ground as the plating begins to grind and shift as all the metal is drawn into the center. Soon all that is left is Darrian, standing wobbly on his feet. looking over at the sleeping elf girl he smiles and croaks "safe" before falling face first unconscious into a patch of scorched earth. Drained of strength for spending so long in the massively energy burning Demon Forge he lies there too week to move or wake for the time being, his old hat lying beside his head.
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:46 pm

My head throbs as I place both my hands in the snow, my fingers numb and my bones ache. I open my eyes, squinting, trying to block out the light.
I lean back against the tree, Feeling the bark scrape against the back of Darrian’s coat…
Darrian??

I call out, narrowing my eyes as I comb the wooded area around me, I stop tilting my head spotting a motionless figure lying in the center of a patch of scorched earth. I slowly stand taking a few steps closer calling out once more not taking my eyes from it.
D..Darrian..?
A few inches away lays his hat, the brim lightly coated in snow, I quickly move closer the ground around him seeming to smoke. I reach out lightly placing my hand on his arm feeling the warmth of his body against my fingertips giving him a push.
I speak softly once more as I look him over for a moment not seeing a single wound.” Darrian. Please get up, what happened?”
I shake him one last time before taking off the coat he had given me the night before covering him and tucking it under his sides attempting to keep him warm as he rests..
I look around hoping to find shelter only to spot a cave the entrance almost blocked completely to the top, shaking my head I begin to look around again, speaking under my breath as I try to figure out what to do.” Figures my damn luck.” I say to myself.
I spot a few branches scattered around and quickly gather them together, I drop my pack to the ground that was still slung over my shoulder, pulling out some rolled up rope I acquired during my travels and begin to make somewhat of a sled, I take the small bit of rope remaining and tie it to the end.
I look at Darrian once more shaking my head as I kick the sled lightly before dragging it beside him. “This better work..” I move myself to the other side and begin to push after a few attempts I manage to roll him onto the sled then cover him with the coat once more, I grab his old hat and tuck it under his head like a pillow.” Can’t forget that now can we.” I say as I smile down at him hiding my concern from the passed out man, still unsure of how we had gotten there, but seeing the condition he was in, it was probably best that way.
I begin to dig through my pack once more removing a small pair of leather gloves and pull them on quickly, I toss my pack back over my shoulder before reaching down to grab the rope once more wrapping it tightly around both of my hands, I lean forward with all of my weight moving the sled into the snow to begin my journey once more to the city, I glance back over my shoulder making sure he was secure, My legs burning as I struggle ankle deep in the snow, I have to get as far as I can now, Knowing the man’s size will make me tire quickly. “Let’s get back to the road shall we?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:33 pm

My eyes were heavy, the bright glare of the dawn not helping in the least, nor did whatever kept beating me in the back of the head. Trying to avoid the assault to my skull I rolled over onto my side, and from there I seemed to keep rolling, pulled downwards by a strong force. "What the hell?!" I shouted in surprise as I managed to get my eyes open long enough to see as I rolled into a snowbank at the bottom of a ditch.
I surprised myself in being able to stand as I made it shakily to my feet brushing snow off my cloths. "How the hell did I end up here, and where the hell am I?" I asked questions racing in my mind till the wind blew across me and I smelled it. Sulfur, that horrid pungent smell was clinging to me again and I knew what'd happened; I used it again.
Movement at the top of the ditch made me remember before I blacked out, and looking into the face of my ward I was overcome with relief that I didn't kill the one under my protection...for once. I waved a weak greeting as I stumbled up the hill past her and made my way back onto the road. I flashed her a exhausted grin and stumbled on down the road, "Well let's go, we have until night before that prick picks up our trail and I need to eat and rest not to mention come up with a plan of how to take him out. Permanently." I grin and continue on.
Back to top Go down
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Suddenly the sled had begun to rock, I turn around speaking in almost a whisper, My eyes widening as I drop the rope to the ground stumbling as I try to grab ahold of the corner of Darrian’s coat as his body rolls off, His body begins t roll down a ditch quickly coming to a stop at the bottom lying face down in a snow bank at the bottom, I stop dead in my tracks at the top of the small hill silently watching as he shakes himself off, pulling himself to his feet.

I stand there and watch as he makes his way back up the hill towards me, still in shock at how he could be completely knocked out one moment and the next brushing off a fall like that as if nothing happened..

I let out a small sigh relieved as he stumbles past me flashing a wicked little grin, my body turning towards him as he gets himself back onto the road.
I perk my brow as I listen to him speak following quickly behind him, Snatching his hat from the ground beside the sled and offering it to him as I begin to speak.

“Prick?? What person do you speak of, and what does he want?”

I move quickly until I get to his side looking up at him as I patiently wait for his response.
“We should be close to the city by now, I would hope.” I say looking over at the sled I had made once more, my legs still aching I had from the long distance I had dragged him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: meledere   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:25 pm

I stagger along as she walks beside me, thoughts of how I'm going to manage the walk back into the city overly present in my mind. "I'm talking about the assassin or what ever manner of job he had, I didn't get a look at his face before he sealed me in that prison and I blacked out." I ruffled my bangs from under my hat while I stared down the road, dropping my shoulders in a hunched position. "Uhg this is such a long looking road, do you know how long a walk back to the city and an inn?" I ask looking over at my ward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meledere   

Back to top Go down

meledere
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon :: The Outer City :: Tallendon Cabins :: Abandoned house-
Jump to: