Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Home again home again..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Home again home again..   Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 pm

She stood as her little dragon sat on a tree limb eating a pear nearly as big as he was. She stood still and closed her eyes and jabbed her staff into the air then her dagger striking her invisible foes. She struck again and again then tumbled away. She leapt up and panted shaking her hair out of her hair.

Kip fluttered over to her with a bloated belly "Kip you are a pig." Kip perched on her shoulder and belched making her roll her eyes. "You were no eating you were fighting the air, what did the falling leaves threaten you?" She tapped his nose and laughed. "Well Kip you are not exactly going to protect us." Kip flexed his little arms "I could protect us." She smiled at him and slipped her dagger into the sheath on her hip. She looked up at the sky and closed her eyes.

Memories passed over her the good, the bad, and more. She took a deep breath and put the staff in a sling on her back and picked her way along the ground looking for herbs. "Looking for nummies?" Kip asked and she shook her head "Herbs, I need to see about selling teas and salves."

Kip grumbled and curled up at the nape of her neck under her hair. Off to sleep off his feast for the time being. She knelled down and took a cutting of sweet nettles nestled at the bottom of a tree. Most things were going out of season so she was finding what she could before winter set in.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Cirdan flew through the air now with wings large ones angelic even as they shimmered against the sunlight, the feel of the warmth of the air against his face brushing pass him this new sensation that coursed through his body. His eyes piercing far below the ground as he used his elfish senses and sense of seeing he could clearly make out figures down below a female and some other creature and he did not recognize

He flew around once more as he observed the scene below; he watched the creature doing some gestures upon the wind as if fighting someone. He smiled slightly at the sight he watched amused really, he held his sword hanging upon the right sheath Izae’essa rested comfortably it was sentient as well but it radiated and shimmered as he flew he looked almost angelic an illusionary trick of course to those who did not know who he was.

He flew down landed softly upon the grass, landing on his knees as he touched the strands of grass, his long silver hair flowing down over his slender shoulders his muscular body revealed upon itself as his wings outstretched feathers flying every which way. His body radiating holy energy around his form and being, he folded his wings he wore chainmail suite of armor it was fitted perfectly for him. He got up slowly it has been such a long time for this encounter and one he was hoping for and waited for the time of her arrival he knew it would be inevitable and this being his final task.

He glanced up his eye’s gazing at her for the moment in silence he didn’t say anything he knew he did not have to. He stood there in near perfection. His love Oona and mate have bonded to each other for she was an Avarial and he loved her with all his heart and the images of him digesting a feather that transformed him into something more flashed across his mind and reached out to Sharla for Cirdan has ascended he kept his blood line and kept his heritage as he got up and smiled welcomingly towards Sharla ‘’ It has been far to long ‘’ he said in a high elfish voice melodic even

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Instinct honed by pain, suffering, and torture had her turned on him blade in hand faster then he could finish speaking. Violet eyes once so gentle and soft were full of fire her knuckles were white as she gripped the blade so keenly tight that her nails bit into her palm. At close range he could see the silvery scar across her her throat half way a wound that must have been mortal or near it.

"Who are you to speak as if you know me? I know no angels in heaven and I have never had one to look over me. Speak or I swear by the gods I will cut you down where you stand." Her voice was frighteningly calm, her hand unwavering, and that fire burned within her eyes. She held her position the blade held offensively her other arm up defensively .

She glanced from his face to his sword as it calculating how long it might take this creature to draw his blade and cut her down. Maybe she should welcome it. Welcome death with open arms and embrace peace and oblivion. No, she was still a priestess, still a healer. She was bound to serve those in need by her oath. To die would be the cowards way out and while she was many things.

She was certainly no coward.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Cirdan looked at Sharla he was not making a threatening move his eyes narrowed, and a grin spreads across his face as he admired her bravery and even secretly applauded her, the glow upon a single commanded within his mind dimmed down revealing his features he was pale in the skin just as pale as the moon itself his blue eyes stared upon hers as his wings folded as he crosses his arms over his muscular chest in signal of peace ‘’ it is I Cirdan Carnisor Emperor of Tallendon ‘’ He offered with a slight bow, his eyes never leaving hers as his long silver hair flowed down his shoulders ‘’ We were once lovers at one point, back during the time of Siannodel I have sought you out for many ages now ‘’ He explained casually conversationally even. ‘’ I do not wish to fight you I only seek to come here for forgiveness of my past deeds towards you; I have brooded upon it ever since… In short I was an idiot ‘’ he admitted bluntly as he never left her eye sight for the moment his face stern. ‘’ I want to welcome you personally and perhaps offer you even shelter within the Palace grounds ‘’ he said calmly

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:23 pm

She scowled at the mention of his name and she nearly snarled yeah there were still some unpleasant feelings there. "I well remember Cirdain and the pain and humiliation you caused me that day, that letter." If looks could kill he soul and body would have been turned to ash from the look in her eyes.

"Yes Cirdain you were an idiot a trait that seems to run in other members of your family. You come here seeking forgiveness and offering me shelter... Try apologizing to me tell me you mucked it up royally tell me you are sorry!" She said this as tears traced down her cheeks. She had not retracted her blade and would not do so till he apologized.

"Don't think for a moment I need your protection. That weak woman died, I will never again require a man to protect me because in the end all you can count on is yourself. Lovers leave or betray you! Others use and deceive you! Never again! I will impale myself on a blade before I go back to that sorry existence."

Furry and rage and loss rolled off her in waves. It was like a semi tangible thing like smoke or mist something that he could feel but not quite touch. Kip was unsettled by this and poked his head out from behind her neck through her hair and licked his chops lazily. "Bad man?" She paused "A foolish and pig headed man as for bad... only time will tell." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:30 pm

He looked at her as he listened to her rage at him he deserved it and yet he still did not lift his weapon out to strike out at her, he has changed he turns his head and looks at her ‘’ I was simply offering you shelter away from these woods Sharla and yes I have came here to seek forgiveness and realizing how foolish I am to even come seeking you out, and I never once thought you as a helpless person Sharla and you know deep down in your heart that those incident those days was not of my own doing. ‘’ He stood his ground firmly ‘’ I had no control I was a monster my heart was indeed as cold as black itself and I am sorry I truly am with all my heart and soul I wish you can see this change in me instead of reverting back to the past ‘’ he said calmly and he knelt down before her with one knee upon he ground into a bow ‘ My offer still stands my lady I do no wish for you to catch a cold here or worse ‘’ he said as humbly as possible.

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:51 pm

She said nothing her eyes bore into him and he felt naked under that gaze as if she was scrutinizing every part of him slowly methodicly. After a long time she slid the silver dagger back into its sheath. She studied him "Truth will show in time the content of your character. As for your offer with winter coming I would be a fool not to take it."

Kip chirped and licked her cheek as if trying to soothe her then lay back down in her hair seeing that she wasn't going to attack the man after all. "I remember the palace and will make y way there, I need no one to whisk or carry me there my two feet work well enough."

She grabbed Kip who grunted his belly still bloated. She kissed his head. "You should fly that meal off else you will be stuck rolling yourself around." He grumbled and raised himself on his wings.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 pm

He got up from the ground as he gave a nod to Sharla and offered a bow ‘’ Thank you for giving me that chance, I shall not disappoint you. Do not hold my family responsible for my doing... They should not be involved ‘’ he said calmly to her he folded out his wings and closed his eyes as he felt his weight become lighter and lifted off into the air hovering at first he looked down at her ‘’ I am responsible for my own actions and I accept the consequences upon them my sins are my own and my deeds are as well, I shall see you in the Palace grounds he offered but first I am going to see to my wife Oona ‘’ he bowed and took off flying high into the air allowing her to digest his words

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:35 pm

"There was a time when he was different then you remember him being. It was the sword he held for so many years perhaps that was partly responsible for his actions. Corrupted his spirit. Thank all things good and right in this existence that sword is no more. But your not quite ready to forgive him yet. I suppose I can understand that but it does you more harm to hold to that feeling. Far more corrupting to the spirit then even that cursed sword if you let it fester long enough." Came a voice somewhere nearby.

"But a lecture was not the reason for my arrival here. It has been a while hasn't it? I wouldn't blame you if you had forgotten me, given the time I spent walking between the various planes of existence. To find my purpose I had to wander for a time. For you to find your strength I had to depart on my own journey. Yet I have always been a wanderer at heart and my travels bring me back to this plane again." The voice had moved closer coming from a thick line of trees through which was a small clearing. Gradually the head of a colossal dragon lifted up from behind the tree line, gray scaled with glowing green eyes. Something about the eyes seemed familiar.

"In a different time I would have asked how you were, but I can see you have done well for yourself milady. Not quite how you remember me hmm? Though this is truly what I am. I figured you should know that given the time I spent in the form of the elf you knew as Locke." Thasrissian said lowering his head through the trees to bring it closer to Sharla. "I wouldn't blame you if you chose to strike at me either, though I wouldn't use that sword of yours. Might shatter against my scales."

The dragon tilted and turned his head slightly to look at the woman through one eye forming what looked like a small smile on his face.

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:10 pm

She spotted the dragon talking to her and turned as white as her hair and ducked behind the nearest tree. She held her dagger tightly whit knuckled in her grasp. "I do forgive him yet I can never forget the wrongs done by him. I can forgive but I shall never forget."

Wide eyed she peaked out at him his name she knew that name she had never forgotten him. She walked up slowly the blade held defensively. She looked up at the very large dragon feeling smaller then normal which was saying a lot. "I did not travel to find myself I traveled because I had no place to go. No place I could truly call home. You say I have done well? I would beg to differ my road has been long and hard. I have survived perhaps a little worse for wear but alive. Others in my position I doubt would be so lucky Locke"

Kip flew and landed on his head and scurried over scale and chattered "Big one, wants I should fight him?" "No need Kip he is a friend. Something I have all too few of." She sheathed her dagger and walked up to him reaching slowly to touch his face to assure herself he was indeed real. She had suffered delusions and hallucinations while living among the drow for a time as the "pet" of a certain drow prince.

The purple elephant and the pink dwarves and lastly the sword wielding breast stealing silver monkeys. The memory made her shiver and her other arm went protectively over her chest. "I suppose we both have changed in our own ways yours is a bit more obvious is all. Maybe you and I could talk sometime I would love to hear of your adventures and maybe just maybe I might be willing to tell you a bit of my own."

Her hand went to her throat too keenly she remembered the cause and she didn't know if she could trust him. She wanted to, gods did she want to. To be held and feel protected again. She shoved the feeling aside roughly and crossed her arms over her chest. "So... what now?"
Back to top Go down
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:00 am

The dragon peered at her for a moment tilting his head a couple times before speaking again. "I suppose given the trust I have yet to gain again." Thas paused for a moment tilting his head slightly. "You had might as well know my real name as a start. It is Thasrissian. Now while you say that life was rough on you, and I have no doubt that it was. You still did well for yourself. Able to take care of yourself, fight your own battles when needed. Still alive after all the time that had gone by."

Thas made a smile again leaning back somewhat, his eyes slowly shifting to a blue hue. "Secondly on the matter of trust, if I had intended any harm I wouldn't have started a conversation with you. But it is against my nature to harm someone innocent of any reason that would have harm brought to them. I could not intentionally harm you without forsaking everything that it means to be who I am."

The gray dragon paused once more regarding Sharla for a moment. "As for what now. That is really your choice to make. Your journey to take. All I can do is be a guide along the path for now if you choose to take the one that I can walk along. If not then the very least I can do is see you safely to Tallendon then part ways. In the meantime either way perhaps I can speak of my travels a bit. Or perhaps the reason for them."

Thasrissian lifted up a claw turning it upward and open in front of her. It wasn't a threatening gesture but perhaps similar to how one would hold out a hand for the other to take hold of. "It was difficult leaving when I did. But the answers I had sought for needed answering. I couldn't have found them if I had stayed. Nor could you have grown in the ways that you did. No longer a maiden in need of a rescuer. But still a beautiful maiden despite all that has happened to you." The dragon kept his claw held up and out to Sharla waiting for her to make what choice she would.

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

She stumbled over his name trying to shape the foreign word on her tongue. She failed at pronouncing it correctly miserably. She looked at him her hand on her hip she let him talk while inside her mind was spinning. On the outside she maintained the appearance of calm. Never show fear, a lesson she had learned well. From the caverns of the drow to the dungeons of despair and places she had tried to forget.

"As it stands I am forced with building a crude shelter here with fallen limbs mud and grass ad hope it withstands the snows of winter... or take up Cirdain's offer to stay at his palace. I am equally thrilled about both. I would be glad of your company either way."

She looked at his claws how they were upturned and started reaching out for his hand but hesitated. People always said trust your heart and yet the heart is so easily deceived. Men had used her had betrayed her, had taken all she had even trying to snuff out her very life's light. Locke, Thas, the name hardly mattered she knew him or had at one time.

Memories whipped by the worse that day. That cry, a babe she half remembered, that awful hum, then silence. There were hysterical screams, her own. Then the sound of blade through flesh and a strangled cry like a wounded animal. She hadn't thought of herself as beautiful since that day. She felt worn and weary. She desired a place to rest her head and some one she could confide in. She swallowed hard and slipped her hand in his and looked into his eyes. Her own showed uncertainty, as if half expecting some trickery. She desired nothing more then comfort now. The unspoken promise true or not that the pain would diminish and that the world. Her world that had been taken so far of course could be made right again.

Back to top Go down
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Slowly and gently the dragon's claw closed around Sharla's hand as one would hold another's. Thas was careful not to bring the sharp talons against her knowing what they could do. He waited a moment to be sure she wouldn't pull away from reflex or fright then lowered his head, opening the claw to touch the tip of his mouth to her hand. "Perhaps a third option might be suitable. The skyship I used during the earlier years of being Tai'mira's Highlord is docked in Tallendon at the port. I rarely make use of the captain's quarters anymore. Usually I just lounge in a nice spot on the upper deck where the sun is resting on it. You're welcome to stay there if you wish."

The dragon turned his head up to watch the expression that would be on her face. "Besides I believe Cirdan needs his attention focused on his soon to be betrothed. Less distractions from something as important as that. Nor would I care to see someone deal with the harshness of winter when I knew I could offer them a warmer place to stay." Thas then turned his head to look up towards the sky, clouds had begun to settle in overhead and given his experience with the elements he knew what they meant.

"From the looks of it, I would say winter is making itself known soon. Likely to rain or perhaps snow once the sun starts setting."

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:58 pm

She watched him as he kissed her hand. She didn't fight, she had no reason to fight him as she saw it. She licked her lips she knew the winter would be a harsh one the trees showed as much. "If you are sure I wouldn't be putting you out." She said out of politeness. She didn't want to refuse and yet he was one of the few friends left to her she didn't want to impose upon him. "I would imagine you would want the quarters when the weather turns cold, when the snow falls."

She looked down and nodded "Yes I think it is best I leave Cirdain to his betrothed. Your offer is very kind and I will take it but you must think of how you should like to be paid." She shivered as a wind blew out of the north chilling her and kip made an unhappy throaty sound and burrowed into her hair again. "We should go snow will soon be on its way."

She looked around trying to get her bearing in the direction of the port. However she had been away to long. "Perhaps you should lead, I seem to have forgotten the way."
Back to top Go down
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Thas chuckled at the idea of payment, it was something he had never needed himself. Though he did understand the concept. Payment made the hard efforts of one person worth that effort. Still he was a dragon and one with little need for such a thing. "Given the wards across the deck plating of the skyship, I've little worry about the snow or chill. It is better you have a place to stay then to risk freezing. As for repayment I ask for nothing in return. Given what I recall of you others had taken advantage of such. I am not that sort of person."

The dragon turned to look towards the north were the wind had blown in from. It wouldn't be long before the storm that was due would arrive. "There is a travel gate close to this area if I recall. I can link it to the one on board the skyship and reduce our travel time. Given the storm that is heading this way perhaps best that way."

Thas began scratching some sort of pattern on the ground next to him drawing lines and various shapes before pressing a claw to it. After which it would light up and a glowing line would form leading the way to the gate. "Looks like it is towards the east a bit. Probably in another clearing similar to the one I had been in earlier."

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 pm

She nodded to him still concerned for his well being but if he said he was okay she would at least let him live up to his words. If she got concerned for his well being she could sleep in the brig and give him his quarters back. She bit her lip others had taken advantage of her and yet she didn't want to do the same to him. "Keep it in mind if you find there is something I can offer then you have but to ask and I shall grant you it if it is mine to grant."

She nodded the gate sounded best the clouds ahead looked heavy and foreboding promising a miserable time for those caught in its path. She watched him scratch symbols and them glow her eyes going wide with awe. The man, well dragon... He was no Fizban but he was still impressive besides Fizban for all his use was quite insane. "creamy thighs" She muttered and trotted down along the glowing line.

She paused after a moment and looked back to make sure he was following. She tucked kip down inside her bodice where she hoped he would stay nice and warm. "Wouldn't do well to leave you behind." She yelled over the wind that had her hair whipping all over.
Back to top Go down
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Thas followed along behind Sharla occasionally pushing his wings against trees to keep the branches from whipping into him from the wind. Once they reached the clearing an archway with various symbols etched into stone on the sides. There was also a circular stone set into the ground with similar symbols etched into it following the round shape of the stone. Thas moved closer to the round stone and archway looking them over for a moment. "Seems someone removed the origin stone at some point. Though I should be able to get the gate working without it. Just takes an extra step to get it activated."

The dragon shook his head at the nonsense delaying them for a moment then began scratching a series of patterns into the ground under the archway. After completing this he then turned towards the round stone mouthing some sort of incantation causing the symbols to light up and rearrange themselves. Along the ground leading towards the archway several lines of light formed following a complex pattern till reaching the gate arch.

A static crackle would be heard coming from the arch shortly before a radiant flash appeared briefly, leaving a wavy blue semi-reflective portal in its place in the arch. "There should be stable now and safe to travel through. We should appear on the upper deck where the destination arch is once traveling through. Probably worth mentioning it will be fairly warm once you arrive. I usually keep it similar to a warm day in the summer on exterior of the upper deck. Though given this chilly wind you might find that more preferable." Thas chuckled a bit then mouthed another incantation which seemed to change his size so that he could fit through the portal.

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

She Looked at the archway and shivered as he worked his magic snow was beginning to fall and it clung to her hair and dress. She hugged herself and shook waiting for the portal to open once it was open she nodded her head in thanks and trotted through knowing he would be right behind her.

It could be a trap. However she liked to think he wouldn't do that and ell being trapped someplace warm would almost be welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Thas waited for Sharla to pass through the gate then a few more moments so that she would be out of the way when he arrived. When the dragon was satisfied he had waited long enough, he stepped through the portal and onto the deck of the skyship closing the portal behind him. "And here we are in Tallendon's port and in a warmer place then before. The captain's quarters is towards the aft when you are ready to rest for the night. Just follow the signs if you think you've gotten lost."

The skyship itself seemed fairly massive hovering next to a tower that had been built just for the purpose of embarking or disembarking from the ship. The deck seemed to be plated with some sort of pearl colored metal with what looked like endless series of small symbols carved into it. Thas himself had moved over to a large open area, shifting his size back to normal before proceeding to lounge against the deck curling up slightly with his head which was resting on the deck plating facing towards Sharla.

"If you need anything feel free to make use of the supplies in the storeroom. There is plenty to go around."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home again home again..   

Back to top Go down

Home again home again..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1