Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The bodyguard work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The bodyguard work    Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:17 pm

the dock was full of people most of them had come look at the group of beastmans that stood there awating for a ship to arrive. allthough it was crowded and very little space even the rough pirates avioded the group why maybe it was becaues of the man that stood infront of the group Aatu, He was a well known mercenary and bounty hunter famous for always sucseeding with the job. Suddently cursing and swearing a ill dressed group of men carrying weapon pushed their way through the crowd and one of them probally their leader spoke "whats going on here move on now this is no theather and im sure all of you have work to do, and you" he turned to Aatu who just calmly stood there you and your pack of dogs are not welcome here the ship belongs to us and so does its cargo"

Aatu just looked at him "i think you are misstaken you se the owner of this vessel have hired me and my men to mkae sure nothing happens to the cargo or the persons on board so if you would be so kind to leave so it wont have to come down to violen..." he got quiet as a armor dresed beastmen but that unlike the others wore a hood over his head and a staff whispered something Smiling Aatu looked back at the bandit "the Magus here says that he have seen you and some of your mens faces on a wanted poster" suddently Two of the beastmen leaped over the bandits effectivly cutting them off from the rest of the crowd that gasped in suprised how had they done that and in full armor non or less, but for the more observant ones they would see the Magus lowering his hands

"so that means that me and my men will earn some extra money today" the fight was over before it even started the smarter bandits simply dropped their weapon and gave up or tried to escape by jumping into the water, A few minuts later the leader hanged on the brink of unconciousness in aatus grip. Aatu pointed at a boy in the crowd "YOU THERE boy run up to the guard post and tell them to send some men down here to arrest" Aatu got quiet and shaked the nearly lifeless man What was your name again a faint mumbling was heard "To arrest rori redbeard and his men and tell them not to forget the reward"

a little frightned the boy did as aatu said but happy over the oppertunity to earn some coin and runned off to the guard post

((anyone are welcome if someone wanna play the Richs snobby spoiled female coming with the ship with her husband or the guards that comes to arrest the bandits))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 pm

The long brown locks of hers flows freely as the green eyes of hers scans around the ruckus that happened before her. She just came back from doing some work for the Prince of the Kingdom. Dressed in a rather revealing outfit, It just seems like there was two panels of black fabric covering the front and the back that was secured by a gold belt sitting low on her hips. Her skin was soft and pale in color and dark tribal looking tattoos litter her skin. Two swords across her back as her black cloak moves around her. Her fingers having silver claws over then in both an ornate and non-ornate manner. On each side of her was silver hanging down that was clipped into her hair. Looking around, the serious looking psion finally sees the beast men before stopping shy. With bare feet, she simply watches before moving forward towards the tallest of the beast men, the one with the armor. She looks at him briefly before looking to the man he had in his grasp. A disturbing smirk fills her lips before she turns to look at the boat and the men inside the water. A shake of her head before she turns to walk back where she came from. The smirk still there. As she gets to the armored beast man's side, she whispers. “A waste... Is it not?” With that, she steps away as silently as she came up to the scene. Yes she read the man's mind, even the beast man's and all the others in the area. It was rather interesting to her. A nice break compared to what she just came back from.

Image of Syndee if you need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:20 pm

as the women entered the scene the magus whispered something in Aatus ear looking a litlte worried Aatu just smiled.. And when the women walked up to him he looked at her and nodded in agreement before saying "its not nice to read other persons mind you know" he looks at the women when she walks away but then he turned his gaze to the ship again just to see the princess they where suppose to guard get off along with. with a sigh he looked at the battle scarred man behind the women then at the magus "magus im leaving this to you ill take my leave now you see the scarred man behind the princess i killed his brother and he have sworn to kill me so its best that he does not see me here" with this he put the unconsious Rori down at the ground and then dissipeard into the crowd since he now had some time on his hand he was gonna find out more about that psion

((aha been so freakin busy irl havent had time to reply sorry sorry^^ ill do better from now on))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 pm

She walked without a purpose. Each step seemingly to be placed with delicate effort. She wasn't far from the docks, just actually turning the corner and going out of sight for the one that seemed to be following her. She knew it wasn't polite, but how else is it to attract attention subtly? Her stomach needing some sustenance, she goes over and purchases some bread and meat before placing the meat between the bread and eating. Wondering the streets, she doesn't look over her shoulder as her mind was tracking the one following her. If he got close, she would stop and look at him only after wiping her mouth off. "You are right. It is not polite... but how else was I to gain attention? Think you'd notice me if I just stood in the crowd? Hardly." Says as she turns to walk but at his pace. "What brings you here to this quite city?" asking in a soft voice as she stands tall. It was like she wasn't aware of anything and yet she was aware of all within a twenty feet radius.

(It is fine. Real life happens.Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 pm

it wasent hard for Aatu to follow the women even if she got out of his sight he had catched her scent. As he followed her he begun to do the exercises the magus had taught him to protect his mind picturing complex labyrinths and walls around his thoughts. He dident doubt one second that she knew he was following her he was just curious to why she had tried to caught his attention. and when she finally stopped to get something to eat it smelled like he increased the phase to catch up to her.
"You are right. It is not polite... but how else was I to gain attention? Think you'd notice me if I just stood in the crowd? Hardly." Says as she turns to walk but at his pace. "What brings you here to this quite city?" she had a point if she hadent done what she did he probally wouldent have noticed her. smiling careful not to bare his teeth so he wouldent frighten her he answered his question "you are right i would probally not have noticed you unless you did what you did. As for your other question im here becuse i need money so i can feed my fellow pack members."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:08 pm

"I see... Food for your pack?" Looks up at him as she breaks off some of her sandwich and offers it to him. She wasn't going to eat all of it anyways. "I won't finish it all anyways. Better you get some food than for it to go to waste." She wasn't trying to read his mind anymore, but that labyrinth was pretty fun going through. She laughs softly. "That maze in your mind is pretty fun. Wish I could see if I can reach the end or if you will keep me running in circles." She steps closer to him to avoid being knocked off her balance by a cart and a few children running by before moving back to give each their own space but close enough to hold a conversation without yelling. "This town is good for finding odd jobs to do. Have to check the boards in the tavern. Usually something there, at least there was the last time I was here about ten years ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:24 pm

"even with the great rumor we have there are people that are hesitant to hire beasts. So its hard for us sometimes but its been good since we came here" he smiled and took the sandwich "thank you that was a friendly gesture" he smiled when she mentioned the labyrinth in his mind "it was a trick our magus taught me your welcome to try to go through it but it doesent have a end. The hard thing is not to make it its to hold it together something im sure you as a psion are very well aware of. And we have looked at the tavern thats how we ended up getting the bodyguard work i didnet know however that drake was her bodyguard. He is a man that have sworn to kill me because i killed his brother in a war a long time ago"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:32 pm

"Ah yes. I've heard the rumors you speak of. Some are rather nasty... Do you really eat flesh off of your recent killed bodies?" She looked up at him as she shakes her head being sarcastic with him. Listening to him speak more, she motions to a place to sit as she also motions to waitress to bring over menu's. Two are brought and placed before as the female looks to the beast man with fear in her eyes. She looks to the female and with a small mental powers, the fear goes away in the female's eyes as the rumors were cleared from the female's mind. "Eat... And order for your pack. I shall pay... As far as your problem with Drake... I think I'd like to meet this man. Or is he like you and your race?" Asking as she looks to the menu before her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Aatu laughed loudly the rumour she mentioned was one of the most common after a while he stopped and looked at her "the rumour u mentioned and it is actually some truth in it some beastmen does eat the flesh of their killed enemies but my pack is not one of them we are more civilised" he walked over and sat down on a chair that creaked under his weight but held. He noticed how the waitress looked at him and also that the other women did something to make that fear go away and then she offered him to pay for his meal "i thank you for your offer but me and my pack have already eaten the job we have taken now are merly planning for the future. most of us beastmen have a very simple view of life as long as we can eat fight and mate everything is good" he got quiet for a while "as for my problems with drake he is a human and a brute i belive he also is i think it would be call warrior priest very similar to our magus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Listening to him and hearing that he has already ate, she nods and orders herself some food and both of them drink as she then ponders the words about Drake.

"Perhaps... but the good thing about me is that I have curves and can use them well as well as other powers I have. I'm not just a pretty face you know. I'm Syndee by the way. I won't be shocked if I hear from your words the word 'reward' since I have one out on my head." Turns the menu over to the waitress as she crosses her legs under the table and covers them up with her cloak sitting back. "Don't worry.. I'm not scared of you. Sure you are strong, but I'm more than what I seem." With that she grins. "How has the mating front been going for you and your pack if you don't mind me asking? I don't see a lot of your race around. Then again your sheer size might scare off many females no?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:09 pm

he smiled at her words "if its one thing iwe learned its not to judge a book by its cover and as for today im a mercenary not a bounty hunter but iwe heard of the reward on your head. And my name is Aatu nice to meet you syndee" he got quiet for a while and took a bite out of the sandwich that syndee had given him before and when she asked about the mating he wasent far from put the food in the wrong way he swallowed then grinned before he replied "yes its true that not many of our females are around they seldom leave our villages, and as for our size yes it mostly scares of you human womens but then again some are also attracted and curious bout or size if you know what i mean" he made a gesture at his lower parts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:16 pm

She laughed softly hearing the food not go well with her questioning. "When you mate, do you mate with that female for life or is your race more into reproduction and building your races population up? I don't know much about your race, so if you'll excuse my forwardness here. About your... size... I'm sure it is more than adequate." She didn't bother to glance down to his pants where he motioned as the drinks were delivered to the table. Two glasses of water and two glasses of ale. "Didn't know what you'd like so I got a bit of both, and I shall say thank you for being a mercenary today and not a bounty hunter. Though I'm under the protection of the Prince of this Kingdom, and I can be a bit hard to kill." Smirks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:30 pm

"just like you humans do we do feel lust so the answer is both yes and no. just like you some of us just take one mate for life and some of us just mate out of lust having several mates. I understand your curiousity and will try to answer your questions as good as i can." when she mentioned the prince he got quiet before saying in a low voice "if someone where to put a knife through your throat now the protection of the prince would mean nothing more than that the one doing it would lose their life for it. if they managed to do it of course." he started eating the sandwich again and then emptied the glass of water in one sweep before smiling " as for my size perhaps you are intressted in finding out for yourself sometime" he said with a half serious half humerous tone.
he carefully looked at her to see how she would react trying to hide how amused he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 am

Listening to him talk, even in the hushed tones, her mind started to work. He brought up a good point. A very good point. She should seek the prince out and let him know that his protection might not be needed at all. She isn't an easy kill, but target yes. Perhaps that is why she sought him out in a way that she didn't think of. Extra coverage. Protection. She didn't hear his last comment but read his mouth, though hard to do, and got what he was going for. She smiled right on cue when he was done and casually shrugged. Her eyes were not the semi-happiness there were a minute ago, but cold and calculative. Good eyes to be staring face to face with death. As her food came, she took a drink from the water and started to eat but that wasn't before opening the sandwich up and looking through it. Force of habit now, course poisons come in many other forms. Could be the sauce itself or marinated into the meat, she took a chance every time she didn't kill, cook, and ate the meat herself. Closing the sandwich, she took a bite and motioned if he wanted some. The waitress came by and refilled his water glass and placed another down as well. "Perhaps.... one day, but for now... I want to hire you and your pack. You brought up a good strong valid point. One man in a high place can't protect me. It won't work. His guards are too slow and I know no one of skill that deals with shadows or I would hire them. How much to hire you and your pack?" All business now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 am

his words had frighened her he could tell. It hadent been his meaning he just gave an example to make her understood to be more cautious. O well there was nothing he could do about it now but he could see how she where thinking it wouldend suprise him if she offered to hire him and his pack now. as she took a bite of the sandwich and then motioned to him if he wanted a bit he shaked his head "no thank you im full" he wasent really suprise when she said she wanted to hire his pack. and as for when she mentioned shadows he just shrugged "everything can die its just about having the right tool for the job... To hire the whole pack lets 5 goldcoins a week and food and shelter included"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:11 am

"5 gold for your pack including food and lodging for a single week." She thinks about his offer and takes a drink of water after finishing another bite of food. "How long were you and your pack going to stay here in this town? I'll pay for it all for the length of your stay. Say... fifty gold enough? Even if it is over the length of stay, it should be good enough?" Asking as she produces a pouch from somewhere and places it on the table. Slides it onto his side of the table, then removes her hand letting him do whatever he wishes with the money. After that, her mind starts to work on where she can place the pack at to stay. She didn't have an actual place to call home, besides in the inn and that one single room won't be big enough for all of them, speaking of which. "How many is in your pack?" She would need to know to see how many rooms to accommodate for everyone if she placed them in an inn. She could always go out and look for a house... she didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. Looking out of the window to the people moving about, she sighed and shakes her head. Her guard was down for a few seconds in which she caught herself and brought it back up. Her eyes return to him as she goes back to eating her food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 am

"fifty is more than enough" he took the pouch and put it in a pocket inside the armor. "we will stay for as long as u require or services mylady and as for the amount of persons in my pack there are ten of us here at the current time. The rest of us are shattered into small groups doing work but if they are ever needed ill pay for their services out of my own pocket." he got quiet for a while thinking "as for food you will not have to worry bout getting poisoned while we are in your service there is a pup in my pack that are very gifted chef even with human messures." he looked thoughtful "i think it have something to do with that our senses are so much stronger then yours. I also have some conditions. So we better can do what you hire us to do atleast one of us should be with you at allmost all times, it will probally either be me or our magus."

he noticed how she relaxed and then how she brought her guard up again and he said softly "to always be on your guard are not good it will make you paranoid"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:13 pm

"... I can't help it. ever since I was little I had to keep a guard up. It's almost natural and feels odd when it's down." She lets the conditions roll around in her mind as she thinks of the jobs the Prince might offer her while they are protecting her. She doesn't know how many he will need done and at this moment, it shouldn't matter. Looking up from her plate, she pushes it to the side as it was all gone and drinks down the ale easily enough. Ale was like water to her. She drank a lot when younger. Finishing the water as well, the waitress comes by to pick up the dirty dishes and asks if they need anything else. She looks to him and then shakes her head, "I need nothing more thank you. Place this on my tab and I'll be by in the morning to pay it." The waitress looks to the beast man seeing if he needed anything. Once she was satisfied that the two was good, she left. "I will accept your conditions. When the Prince calls, I do occasional jobs for him as a payment for his protection which my first took me a good couple of hours outside of the city. I don't know when he needs me other than that, I rarely do anything but sit and meditate. Think... Pretty boring person and thank you Aatu. Your efforts won't go overlooked and is really appreciated."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:29 pm

"i can see how old habbits are hard to break" he then listened to what she said " And i or someone else of my pack will accompany you" he followed her when she left " he smiled when she said that she dont do much on he spar time "well im sure that it will change now im sure we can find something for you to do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 pm

She nods and smiles softly before standing herself. "Then... I'm off to get a house then. I probably should get one anyways. I don't plan on leaving this city anytime soon. Thank you Aatu... Hopefully I'll be seeing you again in the near future." She slips off through the town before coming over to the more expensive houses in the area. A few signs were posted that rooms were for rent but it was just her luck that a house was open for sale. Looking down the one trying to sell it was going to be difficult. Looking around the outside and rather enjoying the two tiered building, she smiles. It looked cozy enough. She will buy it. She has the money for it from odd jobs in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Queen Tanna Litheme of the Vampires within Tallendon's Kingdom was walking the streets with her two bodyguards/children. Both dressed in the navy blue with golden buttons. Traveling guard outfits. Boots going to the middle of their thighs with weapons strapped to their side. Hair, for the female pulled back and contained at the base of her neck, while the male was bald. The both look serious as their eyes take in everything around them. She was five foot six and he was six foot three. Their Queen and mother... walking actually slighting in front of them as she looks around dressed in her royal attire as there was even City guards helping her along the way to that soon stopped too. It was when she was heading towards the docks that the people got more crude. It almost made her smile. Dressed in the finest of navy blue satin and silk brocade, she really didn't fit in. Actually all three of them didn't. Looking around, her eyes spot a quaint little place to get something to eat or in all three of their cases, sit and talk.

Turning down a street, she walks towards a cute little place and goes outside to sit, with her back to the wall and her children backs facing so that all areas were in sight, she sits down under the awning and relaxes. "Tell me Roman and Christina... After all these years don't you think it's time for both of you to sire some children? I think our tight knit group needs a few more in it, or at least maybe some more experienced players along your level to help you both when the job gets to be a bit much?" They both look at her but it was Roman that spoke. "Tanna, my dearest mother, we won't need another. Unless that is of course you trying to tell us to leave the nest and make our own Kingdoms?" Roman chuckled as Christina just rolled her eyes, "If you expect me to try to lay with a human mother you have another thing coming. They are only meant for food." Tanna just shakes her head and smiles. "You two bring me so much joy... and laughter. I couldn't part but if you both wanted to do your own things, you have my blessings, but remember, not in this Kingdom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Aatu looked at the house syndee seemd to have chosen. it seemd easy enough to defend if the need would arise . he stood silently and did not interfear when she looked at houses and even bargained bout it.

Soth had decided to travel into the city perhaps there was something that could entertain him there. And even if he wanted nothing more than to turn the city to ashes he behaved it would be unwise to go upp against several temple full of white priests. As he walked he looked around and smiled under his helm he wonder of any of the people did see what he did. The death the decay the creatures lurking in the shadows. people seemed to automaticlly avoid him and therefore he was a little suprised when he walked into someone (christina) with a lethal spell alrady on the tip of the toung he looked up his red eyes seemed to swallow the vampire whole as he looked at her before he took a quick glare at the male and then at tanna and his eyes shimmered before he spoke in the vampiric tounge "greetings vampire queen isent it rare for your kind to be out like this in public more suprisingly in this city where u seem to run into white priests in every street corner"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Syndee finally got the negotiations down and was given the key. She smiles and looks to Aatu. "Welcome home?" Holds the key out to him and motions for him to open the door. She was pretty sure it was safe. Besides, she has never been the first one to walk into a home. She didn't know why, but she didn't want to be the first one tonight. Could be a superstition. It really isn't cause she was scared. She wasn't scared to walk into a dark house in the middle of the night, unowned for an unknown length of time. Nope.. not scared at all. She didn't even stand like she was scared. Her mind was actually wondering around through the home. Switching gears to her magical prowess, as she had a bit of it in her, she catches a small red flag at the front door, and a few throughout the home. Running over to Aatu, she shakes her head. "No.. not good. There is small traces of magic, I believe here... at the front door and at periodic places in the home. Perhaps it's wise for your magus to come and search? It might be as simple as a light spell once the door is open but I don't want to take no chances?"

<> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <>

Christina was the first to notice his physical body buy Tanna knew well before he came into view what was lurking in this town. It really didn't bother her any. She wasn't scared of dying, just would like to live a bit longer is all. If you can call her being, living. Christina narrowed her eyes as Roman looked up and actually stood as the being came closer. The rumbling of the voice made him stand near his Queen as Christina followed suit. They weren't addressed so they weren't going to talk. Peons most think of them. Pawns, slaves... whatever you want to call them. To Tanna, they were more. She listens to the person speak in her tongue and that made her smile gently. "Greetings M'Lord. Yes It is rare to see our kind out in and about in a city of healers and other devout religious beings that could burn us with their amulets and holy water, but I came to speak to the King of this City. The meeting just ended actually. Would you care to accompany me back to my estate outside of the city, free of those that can harm the ones without so called faith and heartbeats?"

Christina and Roman almost looked shocked that she offered this being of power back to their humble abode, but they stood by her choice and won't speak of it otherwise. Tanna stands and steps behind her chair, which she pushes back into the table before taking a step onto the street next to them. She walks over to the powerful creature, even one that holds more power than her, and looks up at him awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:44 am

He could smell it the foul stench of dark magic "my magus are busy with the other work but he gave me this for situations like this" Aatu reached in under his armor and pulled out a black metal amulet with ancient runes on it. "its my job to protect you so u stay here while i scout the house" the blade had now grown out from the armor (see his picture) and he opened the door preparing for the worst.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soth noticed how the two bodyguards standed closer to the queen aha they feard him. he smiled under the helmet. Greetings M'Lord Soth actually laughed at her words a cold emotionless laughter that sent chills down your spine and freezed your blood. After a while the laughter stopped " its been a long time since someone called me lord they usually have... les plesant names for me" he noticed how disturbed her bodyguards where by her suggestion "i will humbly accept your invitation vampire queen. And it seems that i forgot to introduce myself, My name is Lord Loren Soth of Dargaard Keep"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:36 am

Nodding to him, she waited as instructed. As soon as he crossed over the threshold of the place, the magic was tripped. I simply made fire appear on the outside of the house. As he moved and tripped other magic spells, it seems the same fire flickering throughout the house. The flames were magical so carried no heat. Won't burn the place down or anything. Seeing that nothing happened when he walked through, she takes a step towards the front door and over the threshold herself, or tried to. She got a foot away from the door and couldn't move. Blinking, she moves backwards fine and gets up to that same place and nothing. "What... it's a magical spell against females now?" Eyes narrowing, as she sits outside waiting for him to finish.

<> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <> + <>

Hearing that laughter that made every mortal in the area stop and look directly at him before shivering, seemed to just make her perk a brow in amusement. "Well... Lord Soth You hold a lot more power than I do. To not show that in some way, wouldn't it be disrespectful? You earned your power. Why not make it known through a title, even if it is just a word to hold power of mortals and ones beneath you?" With that, she stands and bows her head a bit. "Tanna Litheme. Queen of Vampires in Area 2." Moving, she actually does something that even is astonishing towards her two children. She actually walks over to his side and loops her arm through his. Her hand resting on his forearm. "Shall we?" Starts to walk to leave the city and back to her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bodyguard work    

Back to top Go down

The bodyguard work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next