Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Return...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Mon May 16, 2011 1:44 pm

she is resting right now the man known as rikus words
"yes i can see that but its not a normal sleep isent it something have happend to her" he smiled at the mans words "i am i dont know what the correct term would be in your language mage will do just fine allthough thats not all i am"
there was faint traces of magic in the air and it dident come from anyone in the room or even the man who had teleported out of here before he came in. Then rosaria opened her eyes and tried to say something. a scream and the burst of magic he felt got stronger. He was stepping forward but a a coughing fit took hold of him and he used a tissue to wipe of the blood he had coughed up and when he recovered the healing staff was there. He nodded as they spoke and said with a weak voice
"perhaps i can help with the internal and mental wounds"
He dident know if they had heard them but as soon as they had left he slowly got over to rosarias sick bed he turns around and looks at riku while he drew a circle around her sickbed
"If you care for this women make sure no one entering while i try to heal her mind"

now focused on what he was doing he begun to draw up complex rune patterns around the bed ment to sewer any magical bonds outside of the circle ofcourse if he dident find the source of what casued this they would be reattached as he removed the circle. he also strengthened the bands they had tied her with just in case. Now came the hard part, he placed his hands on her templates and closed his eyes

((well to not do any power play ill leave if i can get in her mind to rosaria ))
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:01 pm

She felt the person come near but barely. With the circle starting to be placed around, her eyes lock onto the one doing it. She screamed at him in incomprehensible words. Once the circle was complete, her eyes widen as her body tries to lift off of the bed but it won't work. Eyes softening from the hatred she had in them moments before, a breath leaves as her eyes close. It seemed whatever had her mind, was now gone. Either out of reach cause Lyo finally found his target and was chasing it, or the spell that this unknown man placed around. She didn't know. Didn't really care. The pain was still there and it burned but she didn't feel it doing any more harm. With the warmth of the two hands pressed to her temples, she tries to let go and allow him to help her. It was hard as she feels nothing but pain. There was marks running deep in her brain that might require more than magical healing to tend to. Lies that was wedged deep, so deep they might never fade. Her physical body was fine and not a lot of danger. The healing was going smooth and in fact, she started to gain more strength before this incident happened. By another week, she will be fine and ready to actually sit up on her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:32 pm

as he entered her mind he could feel a little of her pain and spread out some threads of magic to ease it. Another spell thread to prevent her from screaming so she would not lose her voice.

it was hard to enter her mind and pass through the barriers there without hurting her but somehow he managed to do it. as he entered deeper into her mind he stopped and looked at the surroundoings closing his eyes trying to locate where her inner being that was trapped were and wondered if it would be wise to take the form of someone she knew or if he should keep his own shape inside her mind he decided to keep his own shape and as he begun to travel to the part of her inner world where her mind seemd to be most focused he sent out a mental message "you have nothing to fear from me im a friend here to help you" he keept repeating it
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:32 pm

As he starts to go into her mind, her body is calm and nothing wrong, as if she is sleeping quietly. After a few minutes, close to ten, her body starts to shake, as she goes into a seizure. The seizure lasts close to a minute or two but eventually her body stops and she starts to breathe just as her lips started to turn blue. The restraints hold as she lays still. She was still gone and not completely there yet. There was still stuff going on inside of her mind, but soon, soon she will wake. Though she will wake to memory loss and a bending of the memories that were built over years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 pm

((((((I hope its not to late to revive this thread?))))))

He popped into existence outside in the markets again, the feeling, the trail he sought was faint, crowded by the minds of others, but it was present. He wold simple have to home in on it, and not the others. He sought first feelings of self assuredness, feelings of anger, of spite, feelings that would help him track down the puppeteer. One mind above all others triggers him to pay attention to it. One mind more than others was shielded, but thoughts filtered through. If this wasn’t the man Lyo sought then he was to kill an innocent, hardly a first for him. But still, even though he could have struck right then and there and been done with it, he hesitated to confirm what he thought he knew.

“NECROMANCER!” Lyo bellowed loudly towards the one he sought. The crowd reacted suddenly. The elf with dried blood on his face, a rapier held firmly in his hand. They parted like the red sea. And Lyo moved forward towards the man he was certain was his mark. “Face me you scum!” he demanded “Or cannot you only handle tormenting innocent women already harmed by your lackey's” Lyo chided him, looking for both physical and mental reactions from the mind he had homed in on. “Show me your true strength you hypocritical coward.”

already the crowd was parted the the far corners of the market streets. Children hidden behind mothers. Fathers shielding themselves and their families. Shop-keepers looking to defend their wars from unknown violence. Yet not a single person called for the guardsmen to come end the violence before it started. Lyo was covering all their minds and fogging them form that thought. He needn't kill the city's workers or defenders while he sought revenge against this scum of a man that had tormented and harmed and nearly killed the woman he loved.

Yes he finally admitted to himself, he loved Rosaria Selorn. He knew that now, and he wondered if ever so briefly if it was his own curse that made her life suck living hell so often. Was it his love, and the effects of his curse that ravaged her life so often? Or was it truly the free will of them men that she had fallen for? He refused to dwell on that now before a fight. It would only do his enemy good for him to hold any distraction. And that could be his undoing when fighting a foe he might not be powerful enough to defeat.

Or was he strong enough after all?

To answer that question an empty cart would shift. Its oxen would find themselves untethered to it as their buckles undid themselves, its owner would find himself moved into safety. Albeit only by an inch and in a matter of less than two seconds from when the buckles undid and the cart moved a mere inch it was airborne. The weight of several hundred pounds lifted into the air and was thrown with great care and aim, and the same force as if a catapult had tossed it on a battlefield.

The necromancer would have but a second maybe two to mount his defense against the incoming object, more than enough time for a trained opponent to put up a shield and verify themselves to an angered elf, or, more than enough time for Lyo to crush an innocent , ugly man in his twenties that had a damned smirk on his face at the wrong second. There was not enough time for Lyo to change targets, but the object was easily moving fast enough and was large enough that avoiding it would be tricky for any mortal. Either the necromancer would have to revel himself, or be crushed. But was Lyo so angered that he would risk the innocent lives of those that had yet to flee form the man he targeted? Almost all of them had run when he shouted, partially in fear, and partially because he forced them to with a display of his power.

No there was only one mind in this crowd he couldn’t touch and control, if it wasn’t the necromancer than another very powerful person was about to have a very bad day at Lyo's hands. Either way it was to late to stop a fight Lyo had picked and started.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 pm

James Rothschild heard the commotion behind him and knew that Lyo was on his trail and fast. He felt the anger in the little elf and knew of his power. He was watching Lyo when he was in the area and when he protected Rosaria any chance she needed it. Lyo was a very strong person and it made the Puppeteer’s mind whirl with the challenge. His own mental signature was shifting so that he could blend in the moment he left the temporary healing clinic. He does wonder if Lyo will be able to find him with so much rage. It can blind a person; that and love as well. Both of which, he saw in Lyo too when it came to the precious Rosaria.

Just when he saw the crowd part, he stopped and moved back with it. His own signature giving off fear as he watched the display the elf was displaying with lifting the cart into the air. Watching it move as if a catapult had shot it, he then smirks and with a gesture of clouding a few minds around him, pushes a little child into the direct line. Removing the cloud, people gasp as James rushes out to grab the child. Using his body as a shield, the man closes his eyes, though he didn’t really have to, and with the ability to shift objects, he stopped the cart from crashing down on them a mere inch away. He made it look like he was straining when really he wasn’t. Releasing the boy, who went back crying to his mother, he places the cart upright and onto the ground while looking to the elf.

“I think you’ve caused more than enough alarm there Sir. Perhaps this should be taken outside of the city walls. Don’t want to harm innocent bystanders do you Lyo?”

A smirk on his lips as he turns and walks to go outside of town then laughs as he felt another enter Rosaria’s mind and try to fix all the years of work he has done to her mind only to have her slip into a sleep like state, deep enough that he could feel the doubt that she might not wake up soon. Turning to look at Lyo, he laughs. “She is a strong one… but I doubt she is strong enough. No wonder you fell for such a female. She is quite gullible and well looks like she could be taken completely without even breaking a sweat.”

Once more, he continued on his path using the crowd to help shelter him from another attack until outside the walls. He didn’t care about those people. He hated this town and everything in it, but outside had bigger objects as well as heavier ones to use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She fights over and over. As she tries break down the barriers that keep her from being with the waking world, the clerics would return and heal her body. The head nurse said to those around her, that if she doesn’t wake to eat and to drink, she will lose strength and start to fade away cause of it. There were only a few seizures happen after that long one over the hours and they all got smaller in length to where there was no movement from her at all with the exception of the slow rise and fall of her chest as she breathes. Even sometimes, that gets quick as if the child inside her mind is doing something that she is scared to do. She tries to wake up, tries to yell for someone to shake her body, yet nothing happens. Almost in a vegetative state, waiting. Waiting for? She doesn’t know exactly but knows when it comes around, that she will be ready to wake. For now, Rosie lays there and fighting a mental battle with herself and slowly losing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:52 pm

(( ooc me and rosaria here pmd with eachother playing out what was going on in her mind so well she would bea sleep now)

Arozeth slowly exited her mind knowing that most of it would be up to her now. as he did he fell to his knees coughin gettin the tissue up just in time to whipe of the blood. seemd like his condition was rapidly getting worse, he looked at the others in the room "she will get better now she just need some rest hopefully the whole bond that this person put in her mind is broken now if not hes in for a very nasty suprise" arozeth smiled after necromancy mind control magic was a very despisive thing to him
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Lyo felt the fake fear, in his enemies mind. He was an empath, telling a real emotion from a faked one was fairly easy to him. What he didn’t feel fast enough was the child being sent into harms way, then again ti wasn’t like Lyo had killed children before. Usually it just wasn’t on accident. “Very brave of you, casting the child into harm” Lyo chided the man to his back. “And now hiding in the crowds.” Lyo smirked as he followed the necromancer. He didn’t have to use his powers to keep people out of his way, the sword in his hand did that easily enough. If not for the drawn steel the look of anger in his eyes would have guided others from his path.

Carefully Lyo followed the person who had harmed his love and he made certain there was not a chance to block his view between them. For that he did use his powers. “Afraid I'll win child? Afraid you are just as pathetic as your father? “Lyo smirked as they neared the gates “He was a easy kill” He continued taunting the other “Its a shame such weaklings like you and he are so pathetic you can only fight a woman through others, or once she is wounded already. If I was ever so unoriginal or unworthy I’d guess I would be forced to fight weakened, wounded women so that I could feel better about myself too.”

Thankfully the markets were in fact just inside the city's walls and they were already at a nearby gate to the outside. A few dozen guards that were supposed to be keeping the peace, and likely collecting gate taxes, or ensuring safety, or what have you all turned around and faced the walls as the pair drew nearer. It was a flare of Lyo's powers intentionally wasted to make the guards turn around and ignore them as they exited. He was not trying to impress James, no he was certain the kid was smart enough to have researched him. To have found out he was fighting a powerful adversary. Other wise this was going to be a remarkably easy battle.

But the blessing n Lyo's side was that this wasted youths father never learned Lyo's truest weakness, or the true form of how his curse functioned. Almost no one knew that anymore. So secure in the safety he always had in combat Lyo lowered his sword tip once they were outside and not immediately near any innocents and spoke one last time. “Tell ya what runt, since I know you are as spineless, weak, and ill-educated as your father was, I'll let you take the first swing as it were.” His lips raised in a wicked smirk “I wont even move... Take your best, and last shot”

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 am

James listens to the man before him, saying that he would let him make the first move. How kind of him, or was it stupid? He thinks that the first move will be against him, but sometime during the walk around town, he felt that connection between Rosaira and him diminish. That's when he made himself known to Lyo. He didn't like someone playing around in Rosaria's mind but him. What he wants to really know, that's eating away at him, is who it was. Who had the power that Lyo doesn't? Lyo, this... creature before him who has such feeling for that blonde healer, sickens him. He would spit on the ground but that's a waste of saliva. Standing with his arms at his sides, his body relaxed, he just looks to Lyo. "Well isn't that just wonderful. The first move. I don't know how to take this." A smirk plays on his face now while he tries to mentally gain access back into Rosaria's mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young girl inside of her mind felt that tiny push of James trying to gain entry but knows that she is so close to breaking it. After a few more seconds and hard work, everything that James has done, has been removed. Sighing, the young girl goes back to sleep finally. A change in Rosaria's condition happens as there was healers there once more. Opening her eyes, she holds her hands out to the healers on either side. With what little strength she has, she tries to pull herself up to sit.

"Please... I have to go and make sure that .. James is dead."

The head nurse comes in hearing this and shakes her head.

"No Miss Selorn, You have to remain laying down so we can heal you properly."

That made Rosaria frustrated and not happy at all.

"I understand all of the work you and your healers have done for me, but you don't understand the hell that I've been through between dying at the hands of this man name James, as well as the devotion I have to Lyo. I have to go. There is no decision on this. You will only hurt me if you let me stay."

The head nurse finally nods and the healers assist Rosaria up to sit up. Yes it was painful, but not nearly as painful as before. Swallowing, she pushes to her feet. Most of her bones now, in her hips are fractures and small ones at that but there are many. There was a few bones that were half healed as they tried to focus on her hips more so than her legs knowing those would be easier to heal later. One of the females grab a blanket and wrap her up in it as she has a feeling of where the two men are at.

"Outside of town... Hurry."

James hits that barrier and then nothing. He was furious. Rosaria managed to break the hold that he had on her or someone did. Eyes glaring at Lyo, he shifts his focus to start lifting the carts of the people waiting outside of the city and even the people. With them in the air, he throws them at Lyo going at all angles.

"She broke it!! Ahh! You taught her how to break my hold didn't you Lyo!!"

She heard the commotion once outside and even some people cheering for her recovery. She smiles softly to them and keeps moving. A few strong men lift her up and carry her quicker through the town knowing where she wants to go. They would trade her off gently as if she was a baton in a relay race. Once to the edge, she sees the carts and even humans in the air and being thrown towards Lyo. Lyo could easily dodge that as her eyes stare at James. With help from standing, she starts to move towards the man. Eyes filled with hatred as the blue color is almost black.

"I know this is a fight between you and the man I love, but I couldn't help but come down here to see the pitiful man that will die at my love's hands."

There were two males helping her walk that were mages as a protection spell was being constantly cast around Rosaria for her protect as she still heals from her horrible injuries about a week ago. She stops about a hundred feet from him and just stares with her back facing the wall, and close enough to touch it. No one wants Rosaria in trouble again. Everyone has respect for her and if she isn't going to go into the battle just yet, neither will anyone else.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Feeling the metal heat slightly against her skin, she raises a hand up and clasps the locket on the necklace. She was happy to have it placed away in a safe location, just like she did with the rose that Lyo gave to her. Eyes casting down into the area between the two men in front of her, she smiles softly. It had to be Jaden. Was he trying to contact her or was he near? She didn't know. Raising her eyes, she looks back between Lyo and James.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:47 pm

The fight would go back and forth between the two men, James and Lyo. Both, respectfully, getting shots off on each other with various objects and even psychic punches, sort to speak. There were casualties that happened due to the massive power that was coming from the two. Either it was James being careless and just throwing the people around, or Lyo not being able to catch them all while trying to avoid attacks.

During the nearly two hour fight, it dawned on James that he can just destroy the area that he and Lyo is in, and maybe even part of the town. He starts the process but figuring how smart Lyo is, that the process will be voided quickly. All in all, the fight was ended with James dying and Lyo...

Nothing is known of what happened to Lyo in the battle. The answer will remain a mystery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Today at 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down

The Return...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4