Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Return...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Standing there, Jaden smiles broadly as the other man sheathes his sword. Sheathing his as well, he and Tamarin clasp hands, then hit the left sides of their chests. They bow to each other, then turn to regard Rosaria. Chuckling a little, Jaden shakes his head a little.

"I'm sorry, Rosaria. Tamarin is a close friend. He and I fought against those who would have destroyed several cities and taken their women as slaves."

Tamarin bows to her, then turns toward the door.

"Jaden, my friend, the others are close. It might be good for you and your friend to leave..."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:32 am

Letting out a sigh of relief as she lays down on the floor.

"Jaden... When I can get up, I'm going to beat your chest until it's red."

Says through her teeth as she shifts and lays on her back. The floor felt actually better than the bed. It was cold and nice for a change. Hearing the men speak about taking her with him to leave, she shakes her head.

"Tamarin... no offense Sir... but I can't leave. I... need to stay here. Lyo is here. I'll be fine."

Speaking as she closes her eyes before opening them to look at the ceiling. If she needs to leave for her protection, she knows that she can't put up a fight. That she would let Jaden take her if he means her seeing Lyo again. Besides, she wants to live and not die again. She might not be revived this time.

".... Okay. I'll go if I have to go but there must be a way to contact Lyo to let him know where we are at if I have to go, once we are safe."

Her voice was back to being soft as she looks to Jaden.

"Okay?"

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Tamarin, regarding her, nods, then leaves the room silently. His demeanor suggests that he had expected her to refuse. Jaden stays there, but kneels next to her.

"We will stay here, Rosaria. Tamarin has a strange sense of humor."

He chuckles then sighs.

"Let's get you back in the bed, my friend. Tamarin will be right outside the door, and I'll be here where I can defend you if I need to."

He picks her up as gently as he can, then lays her back in the bed just as gently.

"Oh... You may not get the chance to beat my chest until it's red. If I know those who seek me, then they'll not stop until my head is before them."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:48 pm

"I see... It's good to have friends."

Feeling him going to lift her, she braces for pain but she didn't really feel much. Once in the bed, she looks back to the floor before looking back up at him.

"Oh.. You're not going to die Jaden. Not as long as I have a living breath in my body. Besides, it won't take much to make your skin red."

Says as she smirks before shifting a bit relaxing into the bed as much as possible.

"I actually liked the floor. Made me feel more aligned than this bed does. Oh well, tomorrow there is the sun outside then maybe I'll sleep on the floor."

Smiling to this, she gently pats his arm.

"Thanks Jaden."

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:37 am

He shrugs, then sits on the bed next to her lightly. Sighing, he lets himself relax. He smiles, then turns to her, his royal-blue eyes change color to hazel-brown for a second. He pops his neck, then nods.

"It is good to have good friends, though not all are good at it."

His smile takes on a slightly joking mood as he looks at her.

"Death would be a great adventure to me, Rosaria. Of course, life is the greatest adventure of them all. As far as Lyo, I'm not worried about him. Your welcome, my friend."

He sighs, then turns toward the door. Smiling how he had done back when the two of them had met, he sits back a little. His mind is elsewhere, that much is apparent. It is on the world that he had found, the world that had changed him into the man that he had become.

"I told you that I had changed, Rosaria. It's true. I was taken to a world known as Gor, where I learned more about myself than I ever thought I would."

He turns back to her, his face completely straight.

"It is upon that world where I learned a truth that you would fear, a truth that you would never agree to."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:24 pm

She laughs at that comment about being friends and not all are good at it. That look was Jaden after his comment.

"I didn't like that adventure of Death even though mine was short. To each their own I guess."

She watches him before sitting up a bit. Her hand grabs onto his arm and pulls harder than before as she tries to get him to move back. To get him more comfortable.

"Tell me of some of your experiences on Gor please. It interests me."

Her head moves to rest against his side if he was close enough as she looks out the window watching the sun go down.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:23 pm

He closes his eyes, thinking back to the day that he first went to Gor. Nodding, he opens his eyes and looks at her.

"I left the world that I was on to find a world that I might find of interest. On Gor, I found that super-human like feats were possible. I had grown complacent before I went there, and was a little overweight. I slimmed up and got to the way that I am over two months, and was trained in the ways of what they call the 'Warrior Caste.' I also learned their language."

He smiles a little, then chuckles.

"I fought in several wars, and was given a lot. Much of it was gold, silver, and copper. I was even given a woman or two, in collars of course. You see, many women and few men are slaves on Gor. I, myself, have ten such slaves. Eight women, and two men."

He shakes his head a little.

"I didn't come here to speak about that world, though. I came back to see if things here were different, or much the same."

He sighs, then turns away.

"It seems that nothing has changed here, but I'm the one who's changed."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 am

Listening to him speak highly of this new world, she can't help but smile and then smile more hearing the chuckle. Seeing him turn away, she shakes her head a bit.

"Dear Jaden... This world probably won't change that much. It's the people that change. Believe it or not, I'm far from confident as I used to be. This last fight has really taken a toll on me. I don't think I'm any use to anyone even after fully healed..."

She closes her eyes for a moment or two and opened then as the bright blue hue faded to a soft gray.

"....This place could be here for another hundred years or more. It's the people you look out for that's changed."

Shifting her head to look up at him, she gently holds his arm against her body and rests her head once more on him.

"The world you speak of sounds rather fascinating. With the super human abilities and you know you do look good Jaden. I didn't think you were fat before but you really have bulked up. And Slaves? Wow.. how interesting as well. Hardly hear about slaves anymore in this world."

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:43 pm

He turns back to her, his eyes now completely hazel-brown. His eyes show no emotion as he looks at her, and his hands stay in his lap. After a little while, Jaden closes his eyes and pops his neck to both sides. He opens his eyes and looks at her again.

"It is true that only the world around you stays much the same. People change, but sometimes for the worse."

He sighs, then turns away from her.

"Yes, slaves. I've even bought two or three of them. One, whom I call 'Tandi,' is a splitting image of my first wife. Another, called 'Lia,' is extremely... sexual."

He turns to her, smiling slightly.

"Of course, none of them are the types that would sit and not do anything. I've got them all working to keep the home that I have on Gor clean and ready for my return."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 am

Feeling him move, she lifts her head and readjusts it on the pillow. Her eyes remaining that same dulled hue as she listens before shifting her eyes once more. The sun was nearly gone now.

"If you are looking for a judgment when you look at me like that and speak of this world that you enjoy only after a sigh leaves your lips, you won't find one here Jaden. It is very interesting to hear you speak of Gor. I'm happy for you. That you found a place to be accepted for you. If you don't want to stay here, then you don't have to. With this state that I'm in, don't let it stop you from leaving. I wanted this to be a good reunion, and it is. I just don't want... What I will assume this time, myself, the few people, if not only person, that still considers you a deep friend... to make you stay."

She would glance at him from time to time as she talked but for the most part her eyes were outside. She turns her head and closes her eyes away from him. She wasn't sleeping, just trying to get comfortable so her body can relax.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Standing slowly, he stretches his back a little painfully. Wincing, he turns to the door and tilts his head.

"I'm not going anywhere, Rosaria. As far as I'm concerned, my home there can wait while I help a friend."

He walks toward the door, then places a hand against it.

"We haven't heard anything from Tamarin for a while now..."

With that said, he backs away from the door and draws his scimitars quietly.

"It's going to get a little crazy in here, my friend. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:04 am

She smiles softly as she nods her head. Just starting to relax, she hears the blades being drawn as she sighs and nods. Drawing herself once more off of the bed, she lands hard on her side instead of her back making her breath catch and eyes widen before they almost roll back but she pulls herself from passing out and shifts onto her stomach. With the blankets going with her, she pulls them along and tries to get away from being in the center of the room.

"Thanks for the warning."

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:11 am

As soon as she's on the floor, he covers her gently with the blanket. Just as he lowers it over her head, the door breaks open. Spinning toward it, he sees a man standing there. Smiling, he brandishes his scimitars.

"Ah, Jaidthaslo, we've been searching for you for several weeks now. Fortunately for us, your 'friend,' Tamarin lead us straight to you," the man says.

Jaden shakes his head gently, then laughs.

"Your search is in vain, then, Tarl. I am now more powerful than you think. See, on this world I am very different from the man that you know on Gor," he states simply, "I have the powers that I told you about all those years ago, when I appeared in Port Kar."

Standing there, Jaden sheathes his scimitars and smiles. Moving a little, he stands between Rosaria and Tarl- if that's the man's name.

"Jaid, my old friend, why did you leave? Your Kiassa has grown weak."

Jaden smiles, then bows slightly.

"My Kiassa is stronger than ever, Tarl. You see, you forgot one thing that I've always been able to do- no matter what world I'm on. I'm of the Warrior Caste!"

With that said, Jaden lets the cloak he's worn fall to the floor with grace. Tamarin enters the room quietly, and both Tarl and Tamarin gasp to see that the once frail-looking man before them has grown stronger than either of them.

"You now see what I am. If you don't back down, you'll learn what I can do!"
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:54 pm

She tries to curl up as much as possible under the blanket and closes her eyes briefly. A small silent prayer was said in her mind as she listens to the words unfold between the two men, then a third with an audible gasp. Three men and she wonders who would be after who. Not being brave enough to uncover enough to watch, she stays laying as still as possible. Waiting and knowing that if it came down to it, she has about 1/4 of her magical powers to use towards stopping any bleeding Jaden might have. Though she knows he has his own, it isn't bad to have help.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Drawing from power that he hadn't been able to for nearly three years, Jaden stands there. A minute or two pass by as he holds a hand out towards Rosaria. Smiling, he causes a large shield-like orb to appear around her. Once this is done, he causes his skin to harden to stone.

"Tarl, as you can see, here I am more powerful than you will ever know," Jaden simply states.

The one known as Tarl turns to see Tamarin, then back to Jaden. Tamarin, on seeing the power Jaden has, goes completely white.

"Tamarin, I knew you were in league with Tarl and his friends even before you came to my home in Ar. I had hoped that befriending you would cause you to come over to my side. Now that I see it didn't, I'll be sure to remedy that little problem."

Still smiling, he walks towards the two of them with one of his hands out in front of him. The two turn and run from the room, back to where they had left the others. Jaden then turns back to Rosaria, laughing.

"Rosaria, all is well. I guess they..."

He falls silent as a rock- thrown with great force- breaks against his skull. Momentarily stunned, he shakes his head violently.

"They underestimated my power, which will only grow stronger here."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:45 pm

She feels the use of magic tingle against her skin as she now really wants to peek through the blanket. Hearing his words and then the men feet seem to run out as if they were scared, she couldn't help but smile. It was long lived as an unknown force caused Jaden's words to stop only to continue. She can hear it even if he isn't trying to project it... Pain. Closing her eyes, she exhales and then inhales slowly as she half wants to remove the blanket but after that, she knew the fight is only going to get worse and staying here in this condition isn't going to help.

Closing her eyes tighter, a soft warmth fills the air in the darkened room as no candles were lit, at least none by staff. Around her starts to have a gold hue. It was bright enough to be faint with the blanket over her. Praying and sending out a request to her Goddess, she waits for an answer as the gold hue didn't last very long. Now she simply waits.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:10 pm

He was wasting time. The coin he had spent was not fruitless, but no one knew everything, not even in the seedy underworld. However eventually what he wanted would be tracked down and brought to him post haste. For now however he was looking over the wares of a local peddler for no other reason than he was not ready to begin doing something else. He had his right hand resting idly on a large Papaya as he looked passed the merchant and towards a reflective surface. The dribble of the merchant went in one ear and perfectly out of the other as if there was nothing stopping the flow of verbal assaults he was ignoring.

His hand twitched and was going to release the hard rind of the fruit he had little interest in when the glow of light burned through the shadows hiding his face. Illumination of blue and soon purple came form with in his shroud and he quickly looked down and away. Pain burned in his flesh and kept his normally razor sharp tongue back behind bared teeth. He bared heard the cooed words through his pain. But as the rind started to give and bruise in his grip the pain stopped and he glared forward in a manner that shut the mouth of the merchant berating him on the other side of the cart he stood at.

A single golden coin was flipped form his other hand into the pile of food before him and he simply vanished with his expensive fruit. The popping sound his sudden relocating made went unnoticed as the clerk dove face first into a pile of vegetable matter for the sovereign left behind by the bizarre customer. Elsewhere in the world a slightly soggy Lyo reappeared, again out of simple thin air/ another light popping noise alerting others to his existence. Fruit still in hand he looked over Jaden, this Tarl person whom he didn’t even know the name of, and out the door towards the men not in the room. Even glancing to the rock on the floor near Jaden's foot.

On his own, standing there with his large flowing cloak concealing much of him Lyo was not at all intimidating, he was barely 5 foot 8, his frame was that of nearly a child. His elvish features hidden as they were indeed make him look like a gangly boy of perhaps 13. Nothing any person would ever fear.

Of course the fact his hood dropped itself behind his head as he looked up from the rock on the floor to reveal his unnaturally long pointed ears, and the large bloody tattoo on his handsome face changed things. His hands moved calmly to open his cloak and flip it over his shoulders to reveal his black and silver doublet, his armored greaves and bracers. There was a sword resting now revealed on his left hip, expertly crafted, highly decorated. A pair of simple but no doubt dangerous blades rested inside his greaves, only their hilts exposed.

Suddenly hew went form being un-intimadating to formidable. The stain of blood around his left eye, that dripped so slowly along his cheek and neck was not likely anything that would help people in wanting to go near him, nor was his blood thirsty stare. “She's MY Cleric, and I am getting highly tired of people bringing their violence to her doorstep.” the mangled fruit in his hand dropped to the floor next to Rosa with a thump, and squish. His hand would easily move over to grip the hilt of his green-hued blade, but he did not draw his rapier yet. “I suggest anyone that wants to live through today leave.”

Was the begin that just randomly entered the room threatening the others he didn’t even know? Was he so cocksure he was undefeatable that he would take on an unknown number of assailants waiting in the next room, was he so unafraid of death that his tone was completely serious? Absolutely. And as he drew the green tinted blade from his black leather sheathe he only smiled. “So, who is running to live another day? And who wants to dance?”

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Looking upon the expensive piece of fabric that Lyo had given him, Riku tied it to his herb bag and headed out to go meet with Lyo to discuss what he might have figured out about the woman. Puffing on his pipe while he walked.

Arriving at the back door to the clinic he notice that the guard outside were about to blow the horn to call more guards when riku asked. " Whats going on?". The guard replied. " Two swordsmen have broken in the main door and they don't look pleased with the armored fellow. Oh and a elf just appeared out of nowhere."

Riku went in through the back door and heard Lyo yelling as riku walked through the nurses room to the door that said Patient room. He pulled his katana at the ready knowing something was about to go down. He pushed it open to see the two swordsmen, the armored individual and Lyo with all weapons drawn. Then riku scoped the rest of the room quickly from his 6'7 perspective and saw the blankets huddle together witch could only be where Rosaria was.

He then yelled. "Take it outside before the rest of the guard get here otherwise we will have to use extreme force to remove you from this clinic. This is your only warning." Riku then readied his katana.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Turning around, his eyes fall on Lyo then Riku. Smiling, he bows lightly to both. As soon as he does this, he closes his eyes and the entire room is engulfed in a dull green light. After a moment, he opens his eyes to find that Tarl and the other men- aside from Riku and Lyo- are gone. Sheathing his scimitars quietly, he pops his neck.

"Tal Lyo, and Riku," he says, "it's good to see the two of you once again. Even though it may be for less than I think it will be. We are well met, once again."

With that said, he places his left hand- balled into a fist- against the palm of his right hand and bows. Standing back up, he looks to where the two interlopers had run and chuckles.

"It seems my enemies are on the run, though they would do well to go back to Gor."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:03 pm

That pop was familiar. It was Lyo. How did he know? Then came the scent she was familiar with. The metallic scent of blood. It made her eyes widen. Hearing Lyo speak and then Riku right behind it followed by Jaden, they were all mumbled in her ears as she forces herself up to sit. The blanket sliding down as her eyes were closed. Breathing fast, her hyperventilating, she opens her eyes looking towards Lyo. The blue was faintly glowing as her deity came through rather quick it seemed. Her body them seeming to lift by invisible hands causing her to stand. No weight being bared on her feet it seems and yet she walks over towards Lyo. No healing magic involved as she presses her index and middle finger to the blood on his cheek.

"Who done this to you?"

Her voice was whispered and not quite her own. It was like a mixture of her own and another powerful being. Possibly a male voice. It was too close to tell between genders. What Lyo might feel with Rosie near is something holding her mind and keeping the pain away with the arcane magic of an unseen servant holding up her body.

"Tell me people... It seems with all this fighting going on and other things, that our poor healer was left without protection. At least that of physical. Luckily I showed up to help her, but don't take this act of kindness as weakness. It's far from it. I was checking up on her to see how she was doing and how much longer I have to wait for her to be completely healed physically. Her mental is scared and will never heal to the full potential it was but that's none of your concern, only mine. With her body close to forty percent healed, things are going quite nicely."

The voice was now fully male coming from Rosie's voice. She knew who it was as she tried to tell Lyo in sign-language but it didn't work. Only the "N" got out before all motions stopped.

"Well it seems now that the fighting has left to be quick to their feet, I shall make my leave as well. By the way... You might want to catch her."

With that said, what was holding her up vanished. All of her weight was placed on her legs. Blood curdling scream didn't last no more than a second before her body was limp and probably heading straight for the floor. She was out... not there in her mind. It was like her body was a living shell. He took her somewhere mentally. Away from this. Knowing that Lyo would be searching, probably her mind, she wasn't there. There was a small trail left but all in all, it was a dead end.

Inside of Rosie's mind, she fought with all she had as she wasn't broken in there. She was fully healed. It made the Puppeteer laugh as it felt like she was tickling him. In the end, he had his fun and began to mentally sear scars into her. To break her down and make her nothing without him. She just sat there having no choice but to go along with it. In her heart she knew that Lyo would be there until she was healed along with Rku, Lazuli, and probably Jaden. Her closest friends. To protect her and to help her heal. That the Puppeteers words were nothing but that... empty words yet each one cut like a knife or even worse a hot branding iron against her must supple flesh.

Outside, her body stayed warm and occasionally flinched, but besides that, she was still. Breathing normal and as if in a relaxed state. Her eyes though, under the lids, were moving frantic. All over the place. It was like they couldn't stop.

Nearly three minutes went by before those rapid eye movements stop. Her breathing stopped as well for about thirty seconds. Eyes opening then as well as a breath going into her body, she looks up at the ceiling before shifting them around. Swallowing, she just looks to Lyo, if he was still there. The blue eyes still slightly glowing as a sinister smile crosses her lips.

"My dear Lyo... Don't worry. I didn't hurt her too bad. You might have a lot to repair though. That should keep you busy for a while. Have fun repairing. I hope she doesn't hate you too much."

With that, her eyes dull down to their normal blue before she blinks fast. Mentally he made her, or tried to make her terrified of Lyo. Like he was the one that is Puppeteer. He was the one that wants to kill Rosie. She shifts her eyes to Lyo and just stares at him as the images of him being the puppeteer enter her mind but she knew. Knew deep down that he couldn't be the puppeteer... He just couldn't! Eyes shifting to look at Jaden and Riku, she blinks once or twice as if confused.

"For those that have the ability to use psionics, please do so. At considerable haste please. Last thing I want to do is hurt someone, who I know deep down, that I love with all of my fibers."

She turns to look at Lyo.

"I'm sorry... I tired not to believe him but some of the things were so real. I don't want to hurt you. You have never lied to me...?"

The Puppeteer was close. Had to be to use the unseen servant. Would Lyo pick up on the signature quick enough before the man disappeared?

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Wed May 11, 2011 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing typos.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Mon May 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Lyo would smirk wickedly and locked eyes with everyone not already known to him. He had been hoping today was going to go smoothly, that the drama and violence was missed and over, but he was not above a little bit of murder before diner either. He already sensed what was going to happen, but still he continued to gently let his sword shift through the air as if it had already found flesh to carve and bone to hew. There was nothing but seriousness in him at that moment in time. He felt more than saw Riku enter, and he was aware of almost every emotion in the room as they drifted from their former owners. Soon after entrance the young one issued an order that under any other circumstance would have made Lyo snicker and shake his head. They'd been warned, in Lyo's personal opinion they should have been shot, not shouted at again.... but then again maybe there was a reason he was not a guard nor worked with them.

It was not until the flicker of light that Lyo's gaze changed, and even then with out motion he set a swift barrier around Rosa, not himself. But as the light dimmed and the cowards retreated he sword tip lowered, as did the barrier. “Pity” he smirked as his hand raised up to wipe the blood form his eyebrow but not clean the blood from anywhere else. “I'm never going to get such a good entrance before a fight again, seems a shame to have wasted it” his fingers came up before his gaze and he shook his head, then raising his sword up he made a quick salute and nod to Jaden “Mr Deimoso” he offered politely, in oddly human mannerisms.

But reintroductions would have to wait, just as the explanations of how the mental signature had changed but was how he identified the body before him as indeed someone he had a passing meeting with once before in life. He was even going to have to wait before chastising Riku about again not striking when it was time, though truthfully Lyo had not started the fight either. No the sound behind him that was not quite Rosaria turned him around swiftly, almost sword first as he looked her over in confusion.... there was no pain so he knew holy magic was not being used. Yet she stood, and the tone.... he felt another presence speaking through her. He almost answered her, but if she did not know why his tattoo was bleeding then it wasn’t Rosa he was talking to, so he left it out for now as he listened the the voice shift from androgynous to masculine.

The elf stared on is it ramble to him about thing. Mostly he was trying to find a way into to shield Rosa form what he was certain was about to come. The entire time his sword held tight by his hand never moved. Faith was once his mothers. A gift from the goddess she served and now passion to the one follower she still had. It was his prized possession. He never left it alone and kept it near him always. His prized possession Yet the second Rosa Dropped so did his sword. He would reach out physically and psionically to catch her and cradle her from the fall. Then ,more using his powers then his arms ,to move her into the bed she was in when he left.

After doing so he watched her tenderly, his hand moving to pet her and run over her cheek. “Don't fret” He told the others “She's fine.” He lied, he didn’t bother to be convincing. He was to busy trying to break through the Psionic walls in her mind to get in and fight away the villain he knew was doing harm to her psyche, and likely her memories. Three minutes would go by with him ignoring the other two mostly. His eyes closed as he stroked her cheek and brushed his fingers over her temple. The defenses were to great for him to surmount, and the frustration he was facing was not making focusing any easier. By the time her eyes opened the \blood on his face was starting to dry, yet he ignored it.

“She doesn’t understand what hate is “He responded to the villain before Rosaria settled back in and he vanished. Her call for aid made him smirk. He didn’t know if the other were Psion's, he'd never checked. But even when he could rush fast to her aid he was drawn by a sensation. He felt the other mind nearby. “Shhh Sweet Rosa” He cooed to her. And then leaning down he would kiss her lips softly, lovingly. He wold use that moment of weakness he knew the action would create to sever her mind from her body again and force a sleep on her, even if it only lasted a few minutes.

As he pulled away he whispered softly, even as his right hand balled into a tight first. “Only when I needed to” he answered knowing she did not hear him. “Gentlemen” He spoke as he stood up, his right hand moved behind him slightly and opened. Faith sprung to her masters palm like fire followed oil, or lightning sought out ground, “Tend to her, keep her sedated until I return if you cannot save her mind. I have a hunt to tend to” And with that the same popping sound that was created when he entered the room was made as he left it. He knew where in the markets to look for the villain, and he was looking for blood.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Tue May 10, 2011 12:50 pm

(( hope you dont mind if i invade here since it seems to be the only active thread if you do just ignore my post)
During the start of this whole thing another man was laying in a room only 1 door from rosarias. The man dident look older than perhaps 30 but in reality he was older much older if you would use the system they had to count the years here. For a well trained mage the man would appear to be a huge power source wich was infact his problem his race was known for their strong magic but it had been building up inside him for to long and now threatened to turn his physical body to crips unless he released it. He was in a magical trance but the strong magical power that was released disturbed his sleep.

All of a sudden the man opened is eyes and sat up to fast in the bed making him cough up some blood that was whiped of. a quick chant casting a spell to hear what the healers where talkin about he heard one of them healers rosaria. He had heard that name apparently she was a very strong healer and cleric able to heal the most lethal of wounds. Perhaps she would be able to help him. another chant the mind of the healer was quickly read something Arozeth dissliked to do but time was of the essence it wouldent be much left of this place if the energy stored up inside him was released here.

to his suprise and maybe good luck it appeared that she was only a room away. He got up and held out his hand a staff materialized it was just a hunch but he feelt like he was gonna need it a itch in the back of his head he hadent feel in a long time could it be Psion's he wasent sure but quickly casted layer after layer of barriers around his mind just to be on the safe side then he stepped out of his room heading towards rosarias room seeing the door open he steps in looking at jaden and riku
((if i understood correct riku rosaria and jaden the only one in the room now correct me if im wrong ? ))

"im looking for the women named rosaria"
as he say this he looks at the bed before looking at jaden and ryu calmly standing waiting for their responce

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Wed May 11, 2011 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Character name changed from "ryu" to "riku")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu May 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Watching the men flee Riku turned sheathing his sword only to see Rosaria stand with no assistance and speak to lyo in a deep masculine voice. Oddly Riku didn't move a muscle to catch her when she dropped but he knew that Lyo would undoubtedly be there before him anyways. As expected Lyo had caught her and placed her upon the bed but Lyo gave a quick speech and vanished. Glancing back at the human man with the two broadswords Riku a name came to mind that he had heard from some petty thief not too long ago.

"You are Jaden correct? Riku asked wearily.

A man stepped in behind Riku and asked about Rosaria. As Riku turned around to get a good look at the man he saw the mans staff in which gave Riku the impression this was a wise mage, but he could feel demonic aura from him, it wasn't a sure thing to him yet but this man didn't seem bad.

"She is resting now and she isn't in the health to help at the moment sir. Exactly who are you sir? I haven't seen a living mage in ages." Riku questioned.

( Sorry it took me a little to get back im working on a story project.)

Last edited by Riku Oblivion on Thu May 12, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat May 14, 2011 7:14 am

Jaden nods to Riku, then grabs the cloak that he had been wearing. Covering his body, he conceals his scimitars as well.

"Yes, I am. At least, that was my name the last time I checked."

He closes his eyes, feeling the power that had been denied to him for so long on the world known as Gor roll throughout his body completely. A smirk appears on his face as he opens his eyes.

"Though none call me by that name where I live now. They call me Jaidthaslo Deimoso, or simply Jaid."

He chuckles a little, then clasps the cloak around his neck. After a little while, he looks at the third new-comer and simply shakes his head. He turns back to Lyo, then to Riku, and finally Rosaria.

"It has been many years since I came here last. At least, it has been for me. I am much older now, though I may look much like I did when I first came here to speak with my brother, Cirdan."

He sighs, then sits in one of the chairs. Closing his eyes, he falls asleep- being he is completely exhausted from his travels and from the display of sorcery that he had used earlier. Seconds later, he is snoring lightly enough that it would bother no one.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat May 14, 2011 9:54 am

The feeling of the calming touch to her face and then the lips to her mouth, felt only one other time before, she was about to say something. A pull of sleep that was easily taking over her mind as she closes her eyes and starts to rest. The second that Lyo stopped touching her and left, that's when the memories flooded into her mind.

Yes it was Lyo that helped kill the puppeteers father. She knew that for a fact. Glimpses of that time period on made her ask questions. From the two men that were in her life in the time she knew Lyo, was it him that was toying with their minds? Making them leave her for their Kingdom's duties just so he could get her alone long enough?

Then there was the time when she was at her worst. Depressed and those few moments where she really was dead. Wouldn't that of made him happy to see her in that state? He really looked scared for her then not happy. Granted he was not there when she returned. He is really good with his emotions and displaying them when he needs to. It call could have been fake. Couldn't it?

Now there was the time where she didn't see him for quite a while while in that state. It wasn't her job to keep track of his whereabouts, but it now sends a tick or two of suspicion in her mind. How far could he use his pscionic abilities?

She never bothered to ask him about that thinking she really didn't care. That he would do no harm to her. Now, she is mixed. The touch of his hand didn't feel like someone that would harm her. It felt like someone who truly cared deep down for her. He has been there for her in the time of need. Even now, he is here. He helped her get out of the rubble, when he only had his bare strength left. He was here when the puppeteer toyed with her mind, then again, being so near, it could have been him.

Laying there, her eyes being calmed under the lids, then start to move at a faster pace. Her face starts to show pain and nothing spills from her lips. Her mind feels like it is burning. That there was large scratches on it. Bleeding and creating pressure. She felt cold, and not because of the temperature. The memory of her attacking Lyo and almost attacking Riku comes in as that one face she doesn't want to see from Lyo stares at her. He has so much power within his body.

Does she really know who Lyo is? Or is it all a facade? Is he like one of the other two? To make her heart fall for him only to leave and break... no not break Shatter it? She knew that if Lyo did something like that to her, she wouldn't want to live. There would be no purpose. Never being able to trust a man again. Never being able to trust anyone really. Her job as a healer would really be over.

Hearing the noise around her, it was just that. Noise. A soft dampened noise. She wanted to wake up. She didn't want to feel this no more. She had to know the truth. Is Lyo the puppeteer? A feeling deep inside said no. That feeling was surrounded by so much suspicion, that she didn't even know.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the real puppeteer, who was watching, as soon as he saw the kiss that Lyo gave Rosie, he smirked then started to walk off. His outfit was meant to blend in with the people walking the streets. His face was made, not with magic but by hand, to change his features making him look older than what he was. A blemish here, a wort there. Unattractive male in his early twenties. There was a bit of magic, arcane and pscionic, flowing over his body all the time that he couldn't even damper. The clothing couldn't keep it all out as they were made for him to do missions like these. If the blood pact he took with a rather evil man didn't happen, he would be weaker than Lyo and thus not even an issue. Now that he took it, his power has grown exponentially. He watched Lyo too but stayed away as he didn't want to be caught. He let Lyo one time. He wasn't even thirteen at the time. He had managed to hold a conversation with the cursed elf over little things. Though the conversation was brief, he knew he was looking at the man that helped kill his father two years prior. He was following in his footsteps and when his father declined the power, he knew that he wasn't going to be the fool and accepted.

He does wonder though if he will be found tonight by the cursed elf. He doesn't want to have to kill the elf, but if it means getting to that precious Rosaria faster, then he has to do what he has to do. Besides, he wants to see that final break in Rosie. It was close. He could almost taste the satisfaction in his mouth as he smirks once again. To see the look on Rosie's face when she hears of Lyo's death. Of course, the puppeteer or his real name James Rothschild, didn't know that little secret that Lyo has.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Body starting to shake from the feeling of her brain burning, she tries to convince herself that there is nothing wrong with her. That it wasn't real. She wasn't hurting like that. It wasn't any use. Finally after a few minutes, her hands move up and start to claw at her claw at her scalp. Trying to peel away the pressure filling it. Like her brain was swelling when it really wasn't. Breathing picking up as her body starts to move more. No matter what is broken, she still tries to curl up. Hands shaking as even after the first movement of clawing, some of the nails have traces of blood on them.

It was worse this time. The first time, it was to make her depressed and not be at her full potential. It was nearly a year of that before she killed herself for those brief moments. Now, at this rate, if no one stepped in, it would be hours to a day.

Using what strength she has, and it was more than she should have, she kept clawing. Even thrashing about to the best of her abilities. Finally a frustrating and yet painful scream tore through her body and out.

“Stop!”

Blood under her nails now more in less than a minute as her blonde hair started to turn red. She couldn't stop it. Didn't know how, and wanted it to. Tears flowing down her eyes as the mixture of this and the memories, just wouldn't stop. She was being drained mentally and physically this time. All she hopes for now, is to pass out, or be put into such a deep sleep, that her brain activity would be very low. Low enough for her not to dream or feel pain.

During this time, she did feel a tinge of magic with the stranger walking into the room. She couldn't help him. Eyes opening, the blue was intense, near glowing as she looks towards the mage.

“I... Ahh!”

For that spilt second she could think but then it was gone. Like a hand of pain pulled back and then teased her with freedom only to wrap her mind around it again and drive her back into the abyss of pain. Eyes closing fast as the healing staff moved back into the picture now. Trying all they can to tie Rosie down to the bed so she won't hurt herself. Her hands were first, or tried to. A few of the females were pushed back or even clawed at. Two of the guards came in and got her wrists as the staff restrained them with strips of cloth. They were tied to the bed posts and short enough length that she couldn't get to her body. Arms now out to the side and hanging down as she fights to the best of her ability. Now comes the tricky part as they try to get her body to stop and not hurt the healing process they worked on hard for the last three days. With the two guards holding her, they manage to lay more strips over her body to get her not to move. Covering her up, she continues to shake and breath fast.

One of the females look to the men in the room.

“We will try our best to heal what outer wounds she has to her scalp. I don't know what happened here, but it is out of our hands for her mental state.”

With that, she leaves to talk over with the rest of the staff about this new development and with not knowing how long it will last, she starts to take precautions and advises the others do to so as well. Two of the females and the lead healer walk out and stand out of Rosie's arm reach and start to heal the minor wounds on her head. About five minutes, and they all leave. Rosie still trying to get to her scalp, pulls and tugs against that fabric holding her.

Eyes remaining close, she makes sounds of frustration and even screams more for the pain to stop, for them to release her. Screams until someone shuts her up, or she loses her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   

Back to top Go down

The Return...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next