Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Return...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:15 am

Growling more than ever, he pops his neck from left to right. He feels Rosaria's hand close to his side, then her finger nails dig a little into his side. He looks at Lazuli, then inclines his head a little as he listens to the predicament that the Emperor has found himself in. Chuckling, he shakes his head a little.

"Lazuli, I am here for only one purpose. It was to visit friends that I've missed over the last five or so years. I didn't come back here to help fight a war that might not be won within the next week. If it can be, then I'll help you. Otherwise, I'll be returning to my new home."

He stands, drawing the cloak that he wears tightly about him. With a slight thought, he twitches a little as his appearance alters. Looking as though he's an old man once again, he hunches over to complete the disguise. His voice is altered to that of an old man, as well.

"I will go do some investigating. Should Rosaria wake up before I return, let her know that I have joined for a little while."

Cackling as only an old man would, he leaves the room to Lazuli and Rosaria.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:23 am

He turns to look at Jaden as he walks away from them as always, he turned his attention back to Rosaria and he held her hand gently his eyes gazing upon her ‘’ I think it is best that you rest first of all, you are in no fit state to do anything at the moment ‘’ he said in a rather calm tone of voice ‘’ Your health is far more important as far as these people who are after you goes, be assured I would help you out to the best of my abilities and my soldiers are at your disposal I’ll send them here they are very skilled when it comes to magic and very skilled at any Psionic intrusions..’’ he said calmly and as a matter of factly he turns and upon his cloak he digs through what appears to be an enchanted pocket he had two spares of anti magic and Psionic pebbles which creates a bubble around the healing clinic itself and he handed it to Rosaria ‘’ I got plenty of them here it should disrupt any kind of magical or otherworldly magic ‘’ he places the stone upon the table ‘’ Do not discard it ‘’ he said softly ‘’ It also disrupt Psionic abilities and it help protect you ‘’ and before Jaden leaves he turns and faces him ‘’ You are not going anywhere either, and this is not a fight nor is it a battle that im asking you to join in. It is a matter of bringing some people back that I may need your assistance on ‘’ he said softly ‘’ I’ll reward you in anyway possible if you can do this for me ‘’
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:40 am

She heard everything that was spoken, felt the movements and the shift in Jaden's voice. Everything, down to the rock being placed near her bed. After a few minutes, she hears the nursing staff came in, after bowing to Lazuli, they decide to use this time to get her ready for her bath. Mainly unbraiding her long hair and brushing it out so that it's easier to wash. Three female nurses come over and gently start to mess with her hair as her head moves around here and there but no real signs of her waking up. It was as if the feeling was relaxing. Her hair was even longer than the last he saw. It was down pas the curve of her butt and a near spun gold in color. Soft and shiny as the females seem to be taking great care of her. Going through the whole process of lifting her body up and flipping her over and placing her down onto her stomach. She screams out in pain as her eyes open wide. Body tenses at this motion before the soothing voices of the nurses calm her enough that the muscles relax and the pain starts to subside. Now on her stomach, she looks over towards Lazuli.

"I am still fine mentally. I may not be able to walk or really move, but that doesn't mean I can't help when you need it."

Her voice was soft as her eyes start to close with the nursing staff starting to undo the braids and brush. There was main braids and it was all wrapped and weaved intricately around her head to make sure that brushing and cleaning compared to letting it go free. One of the nurses looks to the Emperor.

"Your Highness... Please let one of the nursing staff know when your business is finished so that we can proceed with bathing and redress M'Lady Selorn."

The young teenager bows her head before returning to fixing another bed ready for the bathing process.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Lazuli sighed as he watched Jaden go of course he would back out, he mumbled something about him being a coward for leaving like that and he turned around facing Rosaria ‘’ Very well I shall take my leave..’’ With a bow he turned and left and left the anti magic rock upon the table hiding it but silently activating it. He soon walked away leaving the clinic so she may rest up and get better he shall see her perhaps another time, a more suitable time
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Over the next three hours, she was shifted around as little as possible. Bedding was changed, hair was cleaned as well as her body and she was redressed. It was a simple white sleeping gown. Her hair was once more placed up and in braids as she lays on her back sleeping. It was a spell induced sleep as about six healers stand around her chanting and healing. This healing, she feels her bones healing a bit more as a few shifted in her pelvis actually causing her to wake up during the process. It didn't really hurt, just felt like things were starting to come together.

"Focus healing to pelvis... It's coming together and if all of you have the strength, shift the healing up to two times a day. I need out of this room even if it is in a wheelchair cause my legs are not healed."

The nurses nod and shift their focus to her pelvis.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Hours later, having finished his investigating, Jaden walks back into the room. Still in the guise of an old man, he cackles a little as he enters. Smiling, he allows the illusion to show him for what he really is. Sneering a little, he sits in the chair near Rosaria. Chuckling a little, he leans back in the chair and looks at her.

"Be gentle with her, ladies. I'd hate to have to string you all up by your necks. Such necks would be fit for the collars of Masters..."

He falls silent, then turns away from them. His royal-blue eyes look out the window. Instead of keeping his cloak about him, he allows it to fall down around his waist to show his unusual physique. It had changed over months of training, and he hadn't allowed the training to go to waste.

"I'll be here, though it may not be in the manner that you would want me to be Lazuli. I'll not be needing anything to protect my mind, being it is already protected."
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:44 pm

He looked at Jaden ‘’ It does not matter what form your in I would rather you be here ‘’ he said calmly as he stared at him for a moment ‘’ But I know you have more important manners to attend to and I understand completely ‘’ He looked at Rosira and back at him ‘’ I have a protective enchantment around this place now an object hidden well sort of ‘’ he said he paused and looked at the drawer ‘’ It help protect her further keep it safely hidden ‘’ he said softly ‘’ I shall take my leave ..’’ He turned a sweeping gaze around the room and the nurses ‘’ Do be careful I won’t be able to restrain Jaden either ‘’ he added with a wink towards him ‘’ I bid you all farewell I meet you both when time is right and conditions are ‘Better’ he said softly
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Hearing Jaden's cackle then his threat to the females, finding it humorous knowing that he won't hesistate to really string them up by their necks, the females finally stop and walk away after covering her up and saying a prayer for her. Shifting her eyes, she looks to Jaden as she sees Lazuli leave. She did see his eyes motion to the drawer but doesn't speak on it.

"Jaden... They won't hurt me."

She laughs softly seeming to have a bit more energy than before.

"Tomorrow.. I'm going outside come hell or high water. Almost a week in this room and in and out of this bed... I need to feel the air and feel the sun."

After a few moments of looking out the window, she looks towards Jaden just watching him silently letting her eyes play over the different features from the last time she saw him until now. Though, the eyes seemed to of stayed their beautiful hue.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:40 pm

He turns his head a little to regard Lazuli. His eyes change color to hazel-brown. After a moment, he stands and allows the cloak to fall to the floor.

"You might find that fighting is now something that I don't revel in. I am more interested in keeping those I care about safe."

He turns to Rosaria, smiling slightly.

"If you would like, I'll take you outside myself. It would be both a pleasure and an honor to do so."

He stands there, his eyes changing color again. This time to black.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:06 am

He stood there silently watching the others ‘’ Well I must be off then I have other business to attend to and I trust she remain safe in your hands Jaden, that will now be your responsibility ‘’ He said calmly and with a bow to them and turns and begins to walk away to head outside
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 am

She looks to Jaden and then to Lazuli and finally back to Jaden.

"Your responsibility...."

She giggles softly hearing his offer to take her outside.

"I would like that. Course I know why I haven't been out. I think most of the people are afraid that things would happen but with Laz's gift... I think moving it with me will help any dangers that seem to escape you, if there is any."

She laughs at Laz's comment again finding it rather endearing. She trusts both of them with her life.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm

He bows to Lazuli lightly, with his left hand balled into a fist against his right hand. After doing so, he turns to Rosaria with a slight smile on his face.

"My responsibility, eh?"

He laughs, then sits on the bed next to her once again. Shrugging, he closes his eyes and allows his other senses to surround himself and her. Breathing softly, he turns and crosses his legs to meditate for a while.

"The offer still stands, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Seeing those hands roll up into fists and those words coming from his mouth, she can't help but look at him and wonder what he was thinking. He didn't seem to be happy with Laz at the moment, or maybe that was her take on it.

"I'll gladly take you up on that offer Jaden. Thank you so kindly."

Her voice was soft as she looks back out the window before she starts to feel something quite familiar. Shaking her head slightly as the feeling of a hand crawling around on her brain sends shivers up and down her spine. Exhaling a raged breath, she closes her eyes, almost involuntarily before being pushed into a dream. A dream of her not being able to walk and for the rest of her life, to be in a wheelchair due to her legs not healing correctly. The past memories of all the healers being killed was placed inside her mind within the dream thus why her legs stayed the way the did.

Out on the dock, she waits on the edge and what appears to be a fishing rod in her hand. Behind her is a cloaked figure, unable to see the physical body as it was just this black blur. A voice, with no specific gender, as it sounded both male and female came into her mind.

"How are you fairing my lamb? We've been keeping tabs on you and it seems the healing is going well. Keep up the good work and you will see us sooner than later."

With that, the feeling of the hand crawling around in her mind soon faded but the dream continued on as if she was kept in this dream like state. It was only a matter of about ten minutes before she starts to wake. Eyes widened with fear as she just lays there letting her own mind grasp where she is at and to distinguish between dream and reality.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:37 am

Feeling something wrong with Rosaria, he pops his neck several times. After a moment, he sits completely still. His eyes still closed, he extends his right hand to her and takes one of her hands gently in his. Growling quietly as he feels the fear she has during her dream, he opens his eyes. In an instant, he is on his feet with both of his scimitars drawn.

"Come face my, coward. Or would you rather prey upon someone else while in their dreams? Perhaps I'll find use for you in the future. Otherwise, you may very well end up with your head going one way, and your body going the other!"

He sneers as he looks around the room, searching for anything that might help him to discern the power that he might need in order to destroy someone else without dieing, himself. Unable to do so, he turns back to Rosaria and frowns lightly.

"Rosaria, wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:51 pm

She heard the blades being drawn as she shifts her eyes towards Jaden. Hearing his words, she blinks once then seeing him look at her and ask her to wake up, she blinks. Her voice was soft and holding very little fear by the time her mind grasped reality.

"I'm awake Jaden. Don't worry. I know who that was. It was the necromancer checking up on me. I can tell by the figures height in my dream and stature. Though.. Why he would speak as if there is more than one is really interesting. I'm wondering if he is harboring more than one person inside his brain making him mentally unstable as well. This should be interesting. You do have mental abilities right?"

She keeps looking at him before looking over to the side of the bed. Her hand moves and opens the drawer. She fiddles around in it and pulls out a book of blank pages minus the first five at least. Front to back written in draconic as she grabs a writing utensil and starts to write where she left off as if not a single day had passed when really it's been at least a month or so.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Smiling evilly, he sheathes his scimitars and sits next to her.

"I've developed a mental shielding that would keep those you don't want inside your mind out, unless of course you want to destroy them with your mind completely."

He chuckles, then looks at the pages she pulled out.

"It seems that you're keeping a journal..."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

"Thank you... He isn't hurting me... more like toying where he is the cat and I'm the mouse."

Looking from her journal up to him as she felt him sit, she nods.

"Yes... Every even that has to do with my mind over the last few months is in here. I didn't think to keep it further back or I would of. Just my own thoughts placed on paper. Nothing really important, and probably quite boring actually. Figured that if I ever forget, this will help me remember. You're in here."

Says as she smiles looking towards him.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:12 pm

He nods, staying silent for a mew minutes. As he turns to regard her, he smiles lightly. Having been to many places throughout his long life, he had kept a journal as well. He feels one of the several pouches at his side, then nods.

"Interesting..."

He reaches into the pouch to take out a small book and sets it next to her. In it would be his thoughts, feelings, and the names of people he had met over the years.

"I've never shown anyone this, Rosaria. For good reason, too. It's been the source of much of my history, as well as many of my thoughts."

He stands and stretches a little, then draws his cloak about himself some.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 pm

She smiles... always seem to be smiling when she was awake, or as much as she can. It helped her stay positive. She finishes writing as he placed the journal down near her. She closes it and places it back into the dresser next to her. Eyes dropping down to his journal, she closes it and feels the front of it before flipping gently through the pages just to feel them but not reading anything but random words making no sense to her. Closing it once more, she places it back down on the bed by her knees.

"How come you decided to show me?"

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 pm

He shrugs, then walks to a window nearby. His royal-blue eyes look upon the people of Tallendon as he stands there. After a moment or two of thinking, he turns to her and shrugs again.

"I need someone who I can trust to make my history known."

After a moment, he walks to the bed and picks the small book that he had placed there up and nods.

"Aye, I need one that I can trust to make my life and history known. I feel that I am dieing, or I am already dead..."

He puts the book back in the pouch it had been in and sits on the bed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:16 pm

"I see... Entrusting me with that information feels like an honor meant for someone more... closer to you than a friend, but I'll gladly accept if you are offering. I shall try to tell your life with as much emotion and justice it deserves."

About him dying or dead, she looks to him before softly pressing her hand to his back when he sat.

"It doesn't hurt. There is no white light. Just darkness for a time. If it's your time, or was your time... I'm glad we met. A true friend you are and will always will be if, and when you do pass on, or return to where your body goes after death."

Her hand was moving in small circles on his back as she watched him. Her words were sincere and full of emotion as she really will miss him.

"Don't let anyone steal your smile Jaden. Okay?"

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:30 am

He turns to regard her, his face completely grim. Tears roll down both sides of his face unchecked as he looks at her. He takes the small book from the pouch again and hands it to her. Shivering a little, he lowers his head and sighs.

"I entrust it to you because I feel that you are the only one here that I can trust, Rosaria. I don't know if it's my time or not, but my enemies are endless..."

He falls silent, his head still down. After a little while, he raises his head and looks at her.

"I guess that you feel that I'm weak. Pouring my heart and crying right in front of you..."

He falls silent, then shakes his head and scoffs himself.

"It wouldn't do to look weak among those who want my head."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 am

She takes the small book in her hand and places it against her chest listening to his words. Seeing the tears stain his cheeks, she shakes her head at his comment.

"I will never ever think you are weak. Crying isn't a weakness Jaden. You don't have a single weakness to me."

With this, she does sit up or goes as far as she can before moving her hand over to softly dry the wetness on his cheeks. Opening her arms up to him, she softly tugs at him to get closer to her so she can give him a hug.

"Don't fight me on this, just give me a hug. You know you need one as much as I do."

Speaking softly as she smiles with enough caring of her face as it was meant for him and him only.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 am

He leans toward her, and lays his head on her chest gently. Shaking his head a little, he closes his eyes as the tears continue rolling down his face.

"I'm sorry, Rosaria."

After a moment, he moves so he can get his head free easily and looks at her.

"Should I have to fight someone here, I need you to cover yourself so they can't see any part of you to include your hair."

The door opens suddenly as another man enters wearing a scarlett tunic. Moving quickly, Jaden draws his scimitar and looks at the man.

"Ah, Jaidthaslo Deimoso, it is a good thing that you are here. We have searched for you for a long while," the man says. "My friend, King Abischott would like your head on a pike!"

Jaden laughs, then shakes his head.

"That'd be hard to do, Tamarin. None of your agents were able to kill me. What makes you think that you're going to be able to?"
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:43 am

Her arm closet to him wraps around as she feels him rest against her, but briefly. Her other hand was in the moment of drying his tears when she heard him speak about covering herself. Just then, she hears a man who got by the guards. She was about to say something but hearing the weapon being drawn and Jaden's words, she looks to the other man then slowly covers her head, which was including her hair as she really wished the sheet and blanket had holes for her eyes. Then she thinks. It's not safe being in the bed with swords all around. Maybe if she was under the bed or away from the action, it might be easier. Swordsmen tend to fight all over the place and damage things. Uncovering herself, she pulls on the blanket removing it from the tuck it was in before looking to the space between Jaden and this other guy. Moving, she knows that Jaden probably doesn't need any help, but she needs to get out of the bed.

Tossing the blanket towards the man, she quickly moves despite everything, off of the bed. Landing hard enough to cause her to almost pass out, she gathers enough strength to keep herself awake as she uses her arms to crawl over to a corner to stay out of harms way as she lays there with her head tilted a bit to watch the fight. Being in a bed wasn't an option for her. Someone will know she is in the bed, and if she is behind Jaden, she will be safe.... unless he moves that is. She still has some magic that she can cast hoping that it will be able to go off, but listening to what Lazuli said about the stone of protection, she does wonder if her own magic will be of use.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   

Back to top Go down

The Return...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next