Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Return...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Return...   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:02 am

Several years have passed since he had graced the kingdom of Tallendon with his presence. Old and frail, yet still a lot stronger than he looks, Jaden Deimoso enters the gates and walks along the streets with the aid of a cane. His once royal-blue eyes are dull. A slight limp could be seen, since he leans heavily to the left. He carries no weapons, being hie has given up fighting. He now calls himself Almatarano, being it is his true name. Smiling slightly, he turns to the guards and cuffs one extremely hard for not welcoming him.
"What is the meaning of this? Are you not supposed to greet a visitor to your city? Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:12 pm

She felt something and looks down to her neck. The pendant Jaden gave her. She grasps it and smiles. She was tired as her body still heals from the massive injuries she has endured only four days prior.

"Jaden... if you can here me... I want to know how my friend is doing. Please find me. I don't know my location besides inside one of the buildings. Guards are around it so you can't really mistake it. I would say join me in the clinic but it is destroyed. Don't be shocked, but I'm badly injured. The other healers have managed to cure the bruising, but the bones are far from healing."

With that, she releases the pendant and closes her eyes. Her body aching as she feels the tug to take a small nap.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:57 am

Feeling the companion pendant to hers start vibrating, he tilts his head a little. Interested, he takes it in his left hand and sees her vividly. Anguished, he rushes to the clinic, taking his time but going as quickly as his old bones would allow him.
"I'm on my way, my friend. I only hope that I remember my way to the clinic."
Cackling like an elderly man, he puts the pendant around his neck and continues to make his way to the clinic where he is sure that she's waiting.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm

When he did find the clinic, it was nothing but a huge hole in the ground. Debris of the clinic and her home plus what seems like an area meant for training under it was in rubble. One of the towns people looks to Jaden.

"Looking for the priest Rosaria, she is four streets up and two buildings over. Can't miss the guards."

He goes back to moving rubble up so that it can be transported out of the town. There was a few portals around the hole itself that was helping place the debris outside of town. In the temporary clinic, she finally releases the pendant as the light sleep just went a bit deeper.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:39 am

Growling at the sight of the site where the clinic had been, he pops his neck lightly. 'It has been far too long,' he thinks to himself. Moving quickly, as though he were still young, he follows the townsman's directions to see her house. Knocking loudly before he enters, he leans heavily on a rail nearby. His eyes have a reddish tint to them, though he is completely calm.
Done with waiting, he opens the door and enters carefully.
"Rosaria, my old friend, where are you?"
He walks around the house, still limping. Searching for her, he finally finds where she's decided to take her nap. Cackling again, as an old man would, he watches her while he finds a seat.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Due to the recent events happening recently, the sound of even his footsteps and then his voice was enough to stir her awake to a light slumber. As she hears him sit, she slowly opens her eyes turning her head to look in his direction. She smiles warmly.

"Long time no see Jaden. How are you? Did you ever find your son? You don't have to answer if it brings up bad memories."

She moves her hand holding it out to him.

"You can sit next to me. The pain only hurts when I move or have a body spasm."

((Previous Thread in the clinic that you started ... if you wanted or haven't caught up on reading.. hehe))

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add text stuff.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 am

He stays where he had sat, still smiling. Upon hearing her ask if he had found his son, he sighs. He had, in fact, found his son. On top of that, he had taken the boy to his home in Port Hayven. Yet several things had happened there, and he had had to abandon everything.

"Yes, it has been a long time. I call myself Almatarano now, my friend. A lot has happened, and it's caused me to age faster than usual..."

With this admitted, he falls silent.

"I did find my son, though none in my family are among the living now..."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm

"Almatarano... Quite a mouthful."

Smiles softly before looking to him at the mention of his son and his family.

"I'm sorry for your losses. To be honest, I don't think you've aged at all. No my sight wasn't damaged in the cave in... You will always be Jaden to me but I might call Al or something of the sort until I'm full able to concentrate."

With that, she places her hands higher on her body, up near her breasts, on the bed, and taking a breath in the letting it out slowly, before a quick inhale. Pushing down on the bed with what strength she has, her body moves ever so slightly. Face red and twisted with pain before she lowers herself back down and releasing the breath. Her hair was braided in intricate knots to keep from getting to tangled as it all wrapped around her head. It wasn't fashionable or made to give her the crown of a beauty contest. It was done for functionality.

".... That hurt but not as bad...."

Opening her eyes, she looks to him.

"How long will you be in town my dearest friend?"

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:13 am

Shrugging, he then shakes his head. The illusion that he had placed around him is strong. He nods slightly, knowing that Rosaria had seen through it. He watches her, feeling the pain that she does. In an instant, he appears before her as he had been the last time she saw him.

"Jaden is fine, my friend. The losses were, in effect, good for me. I'm not sure how long I'll be here. Hell, I didn't think that I'd ever come back to this place."

He shrugs again, then sits back.

"I'm still skilled in healing, if you would like it. I know more than I did back when we first met, hence the illusion."

Smiling, he sits there and tilts his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:53 pm

She looks to him as he moved towards her.

"I would have to say that having my legs crushed as well as my pelvis, has opened my eyes more towards things. You would think that dying would of changed it as well. I have forgotten a lot and this time, I hope I can find the strength to come through."

Moving her arms, she pulls back the blankets that cover her legs. She was covered underneath with proper undergarments as she looks down at her legs below the gown that stopped just a few inches shy of her knees. Raising her head, she looks down seeing that they have been secured to let the bones heal.

"I see who you truly are Jaden. Your illusions are still in tact as how you want them to be. As far as your healing..."

She smiles at him kindly.

"I would take you up on that offer, if I knew that someone wasn't after me still. He is waiting until I'm fully healed. Then he will seek me out. Revenge for me killing his father many years ago. It would be an honor to have you on my side when.. when this will occur. I don't know when, but speeding up that time won't be wise. Especially since it's more of a mental game, and my mind... well... Let's just say that it's an illusion that I place up every day to those around. For their protection."

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 am

Smiling, he walks to the side of the bed and sits on it gently. His eyes are royal-blue once again as he reguards her. Sneering a little, he nods. He had been through a lot since he left Tallendon, much of it consequences of his own actions.

"Pain is a large part of life, Rosaria. I've come to accept that now. Before, I couldn't. Before my family turned on me..."

He stands and turns away from her.

"They turned on me because they thought me to be weak..."

Turning back to her, a tear rolls down both sides of his face.

"I have found a new world, my friend. A world where my skills will make me an Ubar among men."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:17 pm

A tear falls from her eyes as she hears of his family rejecting him. She never saw Jaden as being weak. Not in the slightest. Clearing the tear even though the redness in her eyes will still stay, she nods.

"That's great to hear. Hopefully... and I shall pray... That you are welcomed and with continuous support from this new world of yours. You've always been strong... Stronger than I... to me Jaden. Always will. Where I skill at healing, you skill at fighting and healing. Something I wish I could learn. Perhaps one day... Perhaps by your hand... I shall learn."

With that she smiles.

"You've always been dear to me Jaden. If you ever need me... don't hesitate to call upon me. I'm always going to be there for you until my final breath is withdrawn."

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:22 pm

He chuckles, then sits back on the bed next to her. The clothes that he wears are hidden by the long cloak that he wears, though a hint of scarlet could be seen. Listening to her, he nods several times.

"Most of what I know has been taught to me over the years. A lot of it is my instinct, but the rest is my ability to change things."

He takes one of her hands gently and looks at her, his royal-blue eyes showing no emotions once again.

"You have been a great friend, Rosaria. I've never forgotten how much you helped me, nor will I forget how much you mean to me."

Smiling slightly, he kisses each hand and places them back where they had been gently.

"If you would like, I will help you to destroy the person who wants you dead. I do not offer this lightly."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Feeling those lips on her skin of each hand as she looks up at those precious eyes of his where she felt deep friendship with him. With her hands back in the same spot, she gently moves her hands and presses that one onto his arm.

"I would like that. Lyo is there... Speaking of him... I'm in love with him. I don't know how to deal with it. All of the ones that I've loved before have left me. I'm scared that he will do that. That I'm doomed to have the men in my life who I love... to leave."

Speaking as she tries to turn her head away from him while bringing her arm up to cover the tears in her eyes. She knows it was a quick topic change, but all she has seen has been Lyo at her bedside since the incident. To have another here as a friend and someone she can speak these emotions with, is nice. She knows that Jaden will at least listen, and that's more than she will ever ask for. Just to have someone listen.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 am

Nodding, he stays seated. Everyone he had ever cared about had either abandoned him, or was no longer living. Jedrek, Christina, JJ, Jinyara, Tandi... None were now able to know his pain, his loss. Silently, he turns away from her. He pops his neck again, this time to the right.

"I know what you mean, my friend. It has happened to me several times within the last fifty years. The love of my life, Tandi. Jinyara, Huntress... All three have either left me, or were killed right in front of my eyes..."

Growling a little, he sneers again.

"I should not have come back here. I should have stayed on the world that I've found a home, and those who care about me."

He turns back to her, anger showing clearly on his face. After a moment, he stands.

"Perhaps you would like to see what has happened to me in the last year or two?"

He tilts his head to the left, wondering if she would consent.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:29 pm

She hears the emotions flooding his voice as he speaks and can feel his anger burning deep inside and exuding out. It felt like small needle pricks against her skin. She was sensitive it appears to others emotions now as she simply watches him. Nothing but kindness and appreciation showing in her eyes for him as she nods.

"Of course my dear friend. I'll look upon anything you wish to show me."

What does she have to be afraid of? She's died once, nearly two times... She is a healer...She can't be afraid, or at least not show it if she is. She has to be strong for those that look up to her, or who is a friend of hers.

"You don't have to stay here if you don't want to. I won't keep you here if it makes you unhappy. I want you to be happy Jaden. If being in that other world that accepts you makes you feel better than being here, then go. Just know that I'll always be there for you."

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 am

Nodding, he keeps his back to her as he takes the cloak that he wears off. Dropping it to the side, he pops his neck to the right and left. Flexing as he turns toward her, he smiles. Facing her, without anything to cover his chest or arms. His entire physique had changed from looking more weak to one so muscular that it would seem that no amount of clothing would ever hide it.

"I have grown stronger, in many ways. Women from several different worlds seem to think that demasculizing their men is the correct thing to do. My mind, though strangely the same, has changed as well."

He sighs, then picks his cloak up again. Drawing it about his body, he smiles slightly.

"The world I found is a counter-world to one known as Earth, though I'll not tell you it's name. I have lived there for many years, though it seems that very little time has passed here."

He shrugs, nonchallantly.

"I'll be returning to my home there soon. I've people there who care about me and love me for the strength that I show."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:39 pm

When looking upon his masculine form, she tilts her head to the side gently. Curiosity shines bright in her eyes while she watches him place the cloak back on. Nodding, she holds her hand out to him.

"If you ever want to come back, You'll always have a place where I'm at Jaden. Always. Whatever makes you happy... I'm happy."

She smiles before moving once again. She closes her eyes tight before breathing out her nose. It wasn't even a half inch but it was enough for her to get to where she wanted to be. Opening her eyes again, she sighs.

"At least it's getting easier... "

Whispers to herself as she looks up at him smiling. Still the same Rosaria, just with doubt as well as a piece of herself missing in her eyes that wasn't there before.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:47 am

He takes her hand gently, then shudders some. After a moment, he releases her hand and sits in the chair nearby again. 'It's taking all my strength not to put my collar on her,' he thinks to himself. After a while, he sits back and closes his eyes. The journey he had taken to Tallendon had been a tiring one.

"I doubt that I'll ever feel at home here again, Rosaria. I am a different person from the man you knew several years ago. You probably wouldn't recognize the personality that I've developed."

Sighing, he lays back even more to relax some. In seconds, he's asleep. Though he is asleep, his senses are still completely alert and honed on the room that the two of them were in.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Taking his hand gently in hers, she draws it to her lips and softly kisses it before releasing his hand. She was about to speak before seeing him move and listening to him. When he was done, she smile still. She knows about him feeling that this isn't home to him but she felt like placing the offer on the table no matter what. Her eyes moves from him to her legs and finally back to him as she sees that he is asleep. Calling in a nurse, she motions to Jaden and then point to the blanket over her. She nods and goes to get a blanket before walking over and laying it over him before the nurse leaves. She stays awake with her eyes looking out the window watching whatever movement was out there.

((Collar.. Kinky aren't you.. lol Wink ))

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:38 pm

While he sleeps, he stays completely still. Awakening an hour later, he sits there with his eyes open to slits. Still not completely trusting, he has his left hand on the hilt of the scimitar at his right hip. After several minutes of this, he moves slowly to stand.
He had come there to see one of the places that he had lived, and found that it was very different from what he had remembered; but still the same in many respects. He stands, then stretches, his cloak falling across his chest and showing very little.

"Gha..."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:24 am

She heard his breathing shift a bit as her eyes opened. Looking in his direction as she expressed something through voice, she smiles kindly.

"I know it probably wasn't a lot but how was it? I saw your hand on the hilt of your weapon and so comfort could of been a problem. If you can trust anyone, it's me Jaden, even if I have to be in so much pain I cant breathe, I would of moved to cover you. No one will harm you as long as I'm in this condition and in this place. That I do know."

The smile was on her face the entire time as her eyes didn't lie. She would throw her body against his for protection, if only she was quick enough to do it, broken pelvis and legs won't stop her.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Still stretching, he rolls his shoulders and flexes his back muscles a little. Still a little tired, he moves to the bed and sits on it gently. He smiles lightly, then nods.

"It was alright, my friend. I do trust you. I just don't trust the situation that I've found myself in. It was a mistake for me to return, but I couldn't stay away from those I consider to be friends."

He closes his eyes and inclines his head, then lays the blanket across her legs.

"It's been a long time, and many things have changed here."
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:49 pm

(Hope you don't mind me joining in seeing as how no other place is active in RP..)

Strolling down the streets silently like a cat, gazing about the place taking in the scenery and the scent of the air and the cool crisp of the wind as it blows gently against his face, he had pale skin long milk white hair which cascaded down over his slender shoulders, wearing a dark blue silk robe around his body, strapped around his wait his belt buckle and hanging upon his right sheath his scimitar nothing special about the sword it has no powers what so ever, his sky blue eyes darting this way and that watching the towns people doing there daily routine, as the sun bears down upon them ‘’ It has been a very long time since I have came here, so it seems ‘’ he said softly to himself and a chuckle escapes his lips.. Making his way to the clinic he figured he’d stop by and visit an old friend as well; it has been awhile since he’s seen Rosaria for she was with him when he started this Empire. He noted the other figure as he neared the entrance knocking on the door, he stood there passively in the shadows watching as he noted the female and he knew who it was at once the person he’s been wanting to see. He moves towards the clinic and enters inside it and he noted Jaden laying there a smile creased his boyish face as he turned to face Rosira ‘’ Greetings Rosaria it has been along time since I have ventured into these parts, I do hope I am not interrupting anything important.. ‘’ he said rather calmly ‘’ I figure I’d let you know I have returned and I am back for good I have been absent for a very long time ‘’ he said to her and gazed upon her eyes ‘’ My father has left once more and im here to retake Tallendon as my own again and bring it back up to the way it once was prosperous and I need your assistance into bringing this Empire back… ‘’ he said softly and he turned his attention to Jaden ‘’ I also would like his assistance as well, when he is up for it. I know my father has done evil things to him as well but I am not Cirdan not by a long shot I am different then he is ‘’ he turned back to Rosira’’ I can’t do this alone ‘’ he gazes at her ‘’ Will you help me? The both of you..?’’
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:06 am

She watches him out of curiosity before feeling the blanket against her legs.

"At least I won't ever change. Not compassion wise. I don't think I'll change much mentally... You'll always be someone I hold dear. Is there a way to have written contact between this and your world Jaden?"

Her eyes shift to look outside as she moves her hand to gently press against whichever clothing that covered his skin. It seems over the last four days or so, she craved to just touch or be touched. Not in a sexual way, but in a friendly caring way. She hopes he doesn't mind. It was simple though, he could just move her hand if he didn't want her hand on him. Seeing the shift in the shade on the trees, she knows it's almost mid-day. In a few hours, her bedding and bathing is due. It happens at least two times day.

Hearing someone approaching, she can't help but tense up her body which makes her clench her teeth and close her eyes. Her breath being held as she tires not to make any noise not knowing who it was. The guards didn't even announce the Emperor's presence to her. Her fingers curl into any fabric Jaden might have. A tear trails down her cheek as she finally exhales only to inhale quickly. Hearing the voice, she opens her eyes looking upon the Emperor himself. Shaking, she closes her eyes again trying to regain some strength that she lost. She didn't hear a word Lazuli said but got the idea of what it was when her eyes was open.

A female healer comes in to check on Rosaria. She walks over to her side, opposite of Jaden and whispers.

"How are you M'Lady?"

She looks to the healer and nods.

"I'm... Fine... Thank... You."

Heart finally starting to return to a normal pace, she looks to her Emperor.

"... Forgive me for what happened to the real clinic Your Royal Highness. I will rebuild it to the best of my abilities when I am able to walk... If I can walk. A fight between myself and a .... pscion necro happened and I used a pretty high incantation to kill her or she was going to kill me. Needless to say, the clinic imploded and well she made it out free and ... My pelvis is broken in probably more places than I can count and legs shattered. Lyo helped as well as Riku... It's been about five days since then. I will do my best in assisting you from here if you will accept. All of the healers in the town are here and working at least one hour a day to slowly piece together everything, but they are at your disposal if you need them for anything, since they are under my direction."

After that long talk, she closes her eyes as her body relaxes completely.

"That female that tried to kill me is somewhere... I don't know. I also have a necro after me. Revenge for when I killed my father. He is waiting for me to be one hundred percent so that he can try to kill me in a fair battle. Lyo... Jaden... and I believe Riku will help me in this feat to try to kill... If I fail."

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath in and lets it out slowly.

"I'm at your disposal Your Highness... "

It was the last words she says as her eyes shift under her lids going into a light slumber incredibly fast. She can still hear what's going on around her, but doesn't have the strength to respond.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return...   

Back to top Go down

The Return...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next