Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Arrival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Arrival   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:45 am

The air was becoming more close now, more tense and suffocating. Hot and sticky. Clouds were hurriedly gathering , and though the temperature was still hot, a storm was brewing. Amongst the darkness of the trees which hid her form oh so well, her golden eyes shun with contentment.
" Ah,Alas, sweet Drai'gon, rain at last." A smile tickled the edge of her maw. She was using the form she was well familiar with, and comfortable in-Tigerss. Her tail hung idly from a tree branch, meters up, she could see the emerging farm lands. Her eyes narrowed cunningly, her ears flicked back to the shouts of the farmers hurrying to rally in their flocks. Snorting some what she lept woth both ease and elegance to the ground, her pads cushioning her landing. "Come come now, my darling, we have not eaten for days, and my strength wears thin."
Her body was thinning from lack of food, her abilities to move ceasing so she was slower then she could tolerate. She had no fear of course for the farmers who dwelled so naively within her distance, yet how could these humans know of her presence? She was a renowned hunter, fast,elegant and lethal. Both in this form and her Elven.

She could feel him stir within her, her eyes shimmering from a content gold to a dangerous silver. " Ah you awake. My sweet." She paused for a second, one paw lifted from the ground " Good. I will need what you can supply". Her form lowered, as she watched an ignorant grazing sheep a mere few meters away from where she lay hidden.
"Patience,Seona, you cannot afford to let this one go."
Snorting somewhat, and ignoring what he had to say she lept unwittingly towards her prey- hunger getting the better of her. "Seona!"
Her eyes shimmered once more, her form catching the earth as if she were apart of it, her body moving in stealth, but slower than usual. The sheep obviously caught unaware, and slow to respond took off bleeting towards the flock, leading Seona right in to the open and where the grass was trimmed low enough to see she was a predator. " Foolish Female!"

Her tail guiding her body as she swanned in on it like an eagle gaining on a rabbit, her paw out stretched and not so cunningly trying to trip its back legs, to allow a tumble, a falter, an error... Anything. She had so much concentration on bring down this animal then she did of the watch tower yards in front. It was Drai'gons usual snarling warning that caused her to try and halt, only it was too late, an arrow was heading right towards her form, and she was moving too fast to move from its path or stop. Her wings appearing from her back swiftly only to squeal as the arrow slammed right into her rib cage with such force to knock her off of her paws.

The quick appearance of her shadow-like wings, was the sign her form was changing back in to her elven stature. Landing with an overly hard thud, a scream penetrated the silent air. He rback arched with compulsions of pain, her eyes closing firmly shut as her guardian wriggled, and squirmed with the pain she had foolishly inflicted upon them both. "Idiot child! Now it'll take what energy you have to heal!"
Seona hissed!! Moving to grab the both and pull it out swiftly, only to have her blood emerge quicker from the wound. Her ears picked up the chaos now erupting behind her, village- folk and farmers, coming to see what had happened and what had been shot. She was not a creature to want to be seen, or one to be around such attention. " Please, Drai'gon, lend me your strength, I cannot stay here." She held her hand over her wound, pressing firmly. Her mind was erupting with thoughts, only she could not remember how to heal. Staggering, almost pointlessly to her feet, only to fall again, she could feel her aura becoming weaker. She could not summon her guardian, without losing consciousness altogether.

Her curls fell to curtain her face, staggering once more to her feet, her form naked, from the transformation, turning to look at what was behind her she was taken a back by how many people had actually come to investigate. As supposedly harmless as humans were, they held their swords in front of them, at the ready. Her eyes shimmered back to the soft gold, of her formal self, collapsing back in to a helpless heap upon the floor, she allowed the darkness to take her as unconsciousness claimed her.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:16 pm

He was in the markets gather food stores for his trip,materials for his potions, and a few spare coins from merchants that were not guarding their coin purses well enough. Lyo was known here, but not widely, his cursed reputation had never made it into the grain belts of the empire, and even if it had the stories of his appearance varied from the truth wildly. Here he was safer then in many places, and that was why he had spent so many days wasting time in this quaint little village filled with humans, that and his elvish nature Was so rare here that it kept a strong supply of available bed warmers that wanted to know just how good an elf could be.

He was with the local black smith having an picking up an order of throwing knives he needed when the commotion hit the small merchants block of the city. A weird beast had attacked the sheep begin brought in, and a guardsmen had wounded it with his arrow. Normally Lyo would care not about a beast attacking sheep, but when he heard that it was an orange and black striped beast half the size of a horse he couldn't help but by intrigued... So after paying for his goods he too moved with the crowds towards the gate, he just cheated and used his powers to teleport ahead to be standing on top of the guards tower to survey the scene below and the crowd flocked around a naked girl in the grasses.

A naked beauty with black hair and fair complexion made Lyo's lips part in to a devious smirk. Without warning he stepped of the roof of the guard tower and before he had even fallen more then a few inches he teleported again to the wounded, and more importantly naked creature in the field with a soft popping sound. The villagers of course let out a shocked sound and many more swords were aimed his direction. But a stern glare from the elf had most of them dropped. “Oh if I were you I would not add me to your list of troubles today,” all but three swords were lowered and he shook his head but ignored them as he removed his black velvet and red silk cloak to drape it over her nude form softly

“She most be some form of shape shifter “He spoke to the crowd” She was likely starved form being in the wilds.... she obviously didn't get her meal so there should be no more quarrel right?” he looked over the crowd and there were a few soft nods. But no words. “Well?” he asked again and finally received an answer from a guard. “Good now go fetch the healer boy I'll bring her back inside.” Sadly Lyo was informed that the healer had got a fever and died only five days ago.... silently he remarked on the irony of that luck. “Very well”

And with that Lyo and the girls body would be gone, unless she could summon the power to resist him he wold teleport both of them to the bedroom he had rented in the inn. Her soft bloodied body set down on his bed while with no concern over her nakedness he went to using a poultice to treat her wounds and expedite their healing. And then lifting her head slightly he would pour a Vile fluid into her mouth but do his best to trigger her swallowing reflex telekenetically before she choked or drown on the potion he was offering her to heal her wounds. She should heel fine in a few hours, and be mostly rejuvenated if the potion and poultice did their job, but she would likely be exhausted and have a horrible taste in her mouth when she woke, but he was certain she'd live.

He would cover her in the soft blankets of his bed, after bandaging her wound so she wouldn't stain the blankets crimson to badly and then move form the bedside to tend to other things around his room and around the city, but his watchful mental eye would remain on her, and once she woke he would teleport back to the outside of his room and softly enter through the door to make it seem as if he had just been coming back in at a lucky moment, and not that he had spent time spying on her to know when she was healed and conscious.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:50 pm

It didn't take her overly long to regain consciousness, her guardian already fully awake and trolling her consciousness like he normally did. Unannounced, rudely and as abrupt as she was to wake him. She could see him in her minds eye, his crimson eyes not too amused with her childish behaviour for food. It stirred her, her eyes fluttering open to stair blankly at a ceiling for a moment or two. It took her a while to recognise she was inside of a room, it had been years since she was on the inside of anywhere.

Moving quickly to gather what, was covering her body, so that it wouldn't fall to reveal herself she looked about, her golden feline-like eyes narrowing. She seemed more cat then Elven, and out of synch with her milk-form. " Do not move."
As if struck overly by at once her wound, and secondly her guardian her eyes were the only thing to take in her surroundings. Her lips perched slightly open to take in the scents of what was, and have been going on around her. Licking her lips ever so slightly, a sadistic smirk came to the corner of her mouth "Male..".

Her eyes shimmered from their content golden to their more dangerous Silver, Drai'gon was awake and on the prowl for the scent. Slowly moving to her feet, she ignored the pain surging through her ribs, knowing all too well it would disintegrate along with the wound.
She stopped at the window, peering out before touching the glass as if it were a cage. The dirt, the blood, the disgrace of this village seemed to linger up her nostrils. The smoke, the alcohol, the sex.. She could smell it all. Growling some what, her hand swiftly moved in to that of a fist, and with a certain amount of force, the glass shattered from the impact. She was not one to be caged by impurities, or caged by four walls.

" We shall not stay here, of course, My dear. I cannot stand the suffocation of this place, of these...these..humans. I shall take what I need and leave, we have no cause to stay- Forgive me, I should have listened."

With that said she looked about the room, grabbing the nearest thing to a bag she could find and placing items, which of course did not belong to her in to the bag, mostly smaller items of food, before making a make-shift knot in it. Frowning some at her attire, it would have to wait, her provisions were far in to the woods. She was all but naked, apart from the bed sheets around her form, and the bag she carried. In time her abilities would come back to her, but first she would need a considerable amount of rest, food and fresh drinking water. Although she was elven, and could heal and use magic, all such things relied upon her physical health, and the shape she was in at the moment, it would take weeks before she was returned to her former glory of both Mage and hunter.

Shaking this thought from her head she moved now to the door. She had no cause to wait for whoever it was who did save her to return. She disliked company, and she disliked even more company she didn't trust.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:29 pm

He as dressed in fine linen pantaloons and a bright red silk shirt. His feet covered in simple but durable leather soft soled boots that came up right over his knee, with Armored greaves over the front of them. Wrists and forearms covered in blackened bracers with a leather padding under the cool metal that provided safety to his arms, but no armor was present on the warrior whose face would be shielded from view by the hood of the cloak he was wearing as he entered the very door she was going to exit. As the cloak parted in a breeze that never touched her skin she would see the glimpse of his top-grain leather doublet and the simple red slashes of velvet adorning it.

He was dressed partially as some form of noble, partially as a warrior, he even bore a very ornate and unique rapier on his left hip. A greenish seeming metal composing the hilt pommel and dragon shaped guard. But he was wearing far more weapons then would be seen from a simple visual inspection. Short throwing daggers were worn under his doublet in a special harness that shielded them form view completely and he bore two pouches of holding that contained other weapons he used in combat.

He would speak softly to her knowing her elven ears would hear his muted words clearly. “It is not very nice to rob the man that treated your wounds” his smile was hidden until his small, almost child sized hand reached up top draw the hood from his face and show her the man before her. He was barely taller than her, and only because of the boots on his feet. But he was also clearly elven and not human. Long pointed ears were easily revealed at the sides of his head sticking out proudly from the dark purple hair clinging barely into a very sloppy ponytail. Vibrant green eyes looked her over softly, but not lustfully before looking into her eyes.

However none of what he was wearing, or his physical appearance was likely as eye catching as the intricate tattoo that covered the left side of his face. Wrapping around his eye and trailing down under the collar of his shirt and doublet. Even if she could not read into the hidden runic glyphs on his tattoo it was an intricately crafted piece of artwork. One that no doubt would be agonizing to get under a needle, therefore hole some form of intimate place in his mind and or spirit.

If she could read the hidden runic language inside of the markings she wold however know a truer meaning behind the markings she saw, they would announce irrevocably that he was cursed, and for some great and heinous act against his race and god, which might explain an Elf presumably living in a city filled with humans. Though even that assumption would be wrong, he was no less a passerby than she was, he just preferred down beds, and warm blankets to sleeping under the stars.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:15 am

Seona caught her step before she would impact her from with his. Inches away, her silver eyes narrowed somewhat, to take in what was before her. She needed no words for his introduction, or any at all, she simply lent in a little closer, so her curls brushed and bounced playfully against his hood, inhaling deeply, she closed her eyes deeply. All she needed was his scent to know where he had been, what he had eaten and what his intentions were. Taking a step back, and tilting her head somewhat curiously, she let the scent play within her nostrils, contemplating for a moment, clearly ignoring his presence, before shaking her head idly.

Turning her attentions back to him, a smirk tickled the side of her lips, yet she held the bag as tightly, intended to take it with or without his permission.
In all, she was an amusing sight, even for her status, her ears emerged only briefly from her gypsy-free hair, which fell as wildly as she was to below her waste line. With the bed linen tightly covering her slender form, she stood overly proudly in the garb she wore.
She could feel the creature moving abruptly within her. He was ready, yet she wore a calm demur. " Let it not be said, that there are more specie of Elf then there are of human, nay ?"

Her tone had a lilting accent, rich and smooth like honey, yet it held a danger factor. She was not one for making friends, and what friends she did have left could not help her now. She held her ground, holding his gaze, unflinching and un-intimidated by his comment, infact she ignored his comment completely. "Let it not be said that we're a proud race, yet when we meet another specie of what we are, how odd we make our acquaintances."
Taking in his stature now, her eyes following his structure from head to foot, before they prowled their way back to his focus,lingering on the tattoo for a swift moment, before finding their way back to his gaze. Her voice seemed to drift now, lowering in to a lilting whisper. " Do you intend to step out of my way?"

She held no weapons upon her form, but this did not seem to worry her. She was born of magic, thus her body, when necessary became her weapon. Her form stood patient as she awaited her answer, but her gaze looked agitated. She did not wish to see blood shed, she had neither the time or energy for it, but if it were so, she would indeed give as good as she got.
Although she was a calm, friendly creature within her own terrain, her own kingdom, or indeed that of the outdoors, she hated being cloistered in, cornered...Caged. She hated it beyond anything, and beyond reason. To this thought her tongue clicked against her upper mouth in disapproval of his station here. "But before I go, with or without your permission, will you do me the honour of answering me a question? We have been hunted, Burned, tortured, abused... Our children kidnapped, abused by these...Humans, whom say they're fair and just..." Her eyes seemed to stare off for a moment, before she looked over him once more overly disapprovingly, " You were born of magic, born to be free, yet you reside in a cage. A cage of filth, squatter, pollution...Why is that?"

Indeed she had done all she could to protect these creatures, but she had no thanks in return, on this she could agree with her rival, who had long since past in to the abyss of time. Why did she ever protect them? Fight for them? Still perhaps love and hate them.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:13 pm

I would not say so, the different types of humans just resemble their sister species better” He responded to her words even if they might have been rhetorical. Yet he didn't budge, dint flinch towards his weapons in the slightest, was it vanity that made his so assured or something else? No matter what he quietly held her ground as she spoke again and. He just smirked back and waited for a question to answer. “Ar you going to return my bedsheets and things?” he asked in counter point after she wondered verbally about his desire to move.

Truly he did not care, there was little she could steal that was not replaceable, and far less of the important things were ever left off his person. He might not need most things he carried but those few things he would not part with were never far from him and had not been left in the room with her, what she carried was useless bric-a-brac, and things that were not mostly his. However this did not sway him. He had met many a being that needed to be reminded their pleasantries in his day and this wild elf before him seemed no different. In time she either would or would not thank him and they could move on form there. But he didn't mind waiting.

“That depends on the question” he responded and then waited to hear what things was so important she waited to ask it before she attempted to storm away form him and exit with her illicitly gained things.... her eventual question made him nearly laugh at her, but he remained poised and polite until his lips parted and his own soft accent rolled forth again. “No, I was not born to be free I was born to serve a goddess that turned her back on her people, I was born into warfare and violence, and I was trained by other things to kill maim and murder for their approval. Humans are not so bad as the other magical species of the realms.” He smiled and shifted back closer to the door.

“I do not reside her in this gilded cage of human civilization. I just stopped to rest my weary wings from the wind. My path strays into realms and places best not described even to a sister kinfolk. These Humans as you so hate them are not as bad as you might think. They are just not the same as our own kinsmen. They learn the love and the feel and grow just as an elf, they just have a shorter time to do it all in.” He moved to lean on the closed door behind him blocking that exit route easily. “I choose to reside amongst humans because they accept me better than mine own. They do not look me over and cast me aside as ready...”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Moving her head into a tilt she simply stared at him as though he was from another planet. Indeed she knew what it was like to serve a higher entity, and enjoyed it greatly. Why a Goddess would want to turn her back on a serving participant made her head swirl slightly.
Shaking her head some, her dark curls fluttering side to side before settling back where they once were, she averted her gaze else where. " You have answered, now let me pass."

Her gaze trailed slowly about the outline of his form, taking in something which she could obviously see and which he was oblivious too. She turned her attentions away from him and back in to the room she was trying to exit,locating another way out, her gaze falling upon the window. A smile tickled her delicate lips before she looked back to him. " No."
Her answer was clear and blunt, she would not give back what she had taken. The smile slowly fading leaving a still and unwavering stare- she was challenging his authority- he held non here, held non over her, what could he do apart from physically take them from her, or let her go?

Snorting rudely She turned her back on him, her head high and un-intimidated by this vulnerable position. Walking back to the window she had smashed a small breeze brushed her cheeks, causing her to close her eyes, and take in the air, half polluted it may have been, she wanted to be out of this room, and away from this male as soon and as fast as she could. Opening her eyes half way, they had returned to their content golden, travelling across the outside country." Take the exit whilst it is available,Seona."

Her eyes narrowed somewhat, shimmering in contemplation before she at last gave in to her "inner-dragon". Allowing her form to slowly move back upon all fours, fur coming to her slender structure, striped and vivid, her gaze now remaining golden and secure in this form. The bed sheets dropping with ease to the floor, along with make-shift bag of food. Although she took the form of a Tiger, she was much larger then your average- her body slender, with the right amount of muscle to hunt and fight other then what was naturally "normal".

From floor to chin she stood five meters, and from nose to the tip of her tail a proud seven meters in length. Her fur seemed to shimmer in the light, the room seemingly smaller with this new, more larger creature. Her ears flicked back as she looked from him to the window, determining which would be the easiest route . Her tail flicked agitated by this males stupidity as well as the closing-in room. Moving to the bag she dropped, she picked it up within her maw looking straight at him with calculating eyes before turning and moving upon her hind legs. Pressing her paws upon the windowsill, her tail flicked in a cocky manner, before at last her lilting accented voice found its way to his mind; " It was a pleasure having your brief acquaintance.."
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:11 am

Lyo stood there as she spoke so briefly and eventually turned to leave out the window she had broken. He was likely not ever going to understand women, or most other people, but he was not normally inclined to. However her prideful way of acting was irking him. Still no thank you for saving her life form the frightened humans that would have killed her while wounded. Or worse kept her around for looks and the uses that entails. But she likely didn’t think that was worth the two words he was waiting to hear. But now to late. She was going to be stubborn and so was he. Of course now that he discarded his desire to hear thank you it was going to take more from her to get his approval to leave.

“Oh I doubt you think that milady” He spoke calmly and in a tone that seemed to be accepting defeat and that was going to let her leave. Of course, there were few beings more willful or prideful than Lyo when he felt slighted. With a blink Emerald eyes flashed a deep unforgiving purple for a second and returned normal after another blinking of his eyes, but his power was already used and where as she might not know what he did exactly its side effects would be instantly obvious to her.

The cool breeze vanished as if the window had been rebuilt. The world before her was perfectly clear and unobstructed form view, but an invisible air tight barrier was keeping her in now and cutting off the freedom she so rudely went after. As he exerted his power the temperature in the room would raise several degrees to make it intentionally more stiflingly, make it more apparent that the cool crisp air outside was cut off from them, to make it seem even smaller and more compact through heat and sweat as he tried her patience like she had tried his before.

Where as it would no doubt be completely obvious it was his will that had somehow done all of this without him even moving or speaking had indeed barely moved form how he was before. The most major change was his left foot was no on the door and he was fully leaning on it calmly, almost expectantly, like there was no harm in the world she would be able to do to him even in her larger than normal tigress form. Sure there was a rapier at his hip, a dagger in his boot, and several other weapons on his person there was no way of seeing or detecting. But he was certainly far more cocky then he should be in the situation he had created between them.

“You're not a very grateful Damsel”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Seona's eyes narrowed, eyeing the obviously shattered window, her fur bristling to the sudden change in temperature and atmosphere. It became overbearing to breathe. With one elegant movement she leapt from the sill on to all fours, her tail low, her head moving in his direction.
Her eyes shimmered back to their calculating Silver, her form tensing although she had been corned from afar.

Even in this form she looked agitated, her upper body tensing, whilst her lower body was in a particular position to either leap hither or there. "Don't play with me,Male. You have no reason to keep me here, you gain nothing. Let me go or I will no doubt take my freedom, with or without your permission- and if you were at all..." Her eyes looked his form up and down with what seemed disgust, " smart, you would understand that would end in my physically removing what hold you have over this god's forsaken place."Her voice, as accented as it was lingered in his mind as contemplative warning.

Her tail began to whip against her form now, another sign she was edging towards anger, in such a state she was thoughtless, uncontrolled, unreserved. The wound which had damaged her seemed to be becoming smaller inside, and although, each movement she took with great care, she could still attack-with or without the pain she was already in.
Her claws sheathed and unsheathed within their protective barriers and her eyes found their way back to his. IT was a fight of wills, and hers would not be broken- even more so after she had come to a conclusion. She would let no one or nothing come between what she had already decided upon- not even another of her kind who seemed just as stubborn as her. She could play this dance well, she had many times previous, and come out the victor, however her patience was not her own anymore, and it was a struggle to keep from sinking her fangs in to his sweet jugular.

"End it."The words within her own mind were cold, unforgiving. Drai'gon was awake, she could feel him edging more of himself in to her psyche. She wanted to wipe this males entrails across the floor and send his heart to the whore-bitch who bore him with a note saying; "Thank you for the pleasure of his death..."
Oh how tempting it was, she licked her maw at the thought of it, before dismissing the thought quickly. No, she had no cause to kill another of kind, not if she could help it, instead she repeated her words; " Give me my freedom, or I will take it." She could not be any more thorough.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Lyo continued to completely stand there near motionless, relaxed and at one with his own self. He ignored her idle threats, What was death but dust and shadows to him? It was a passage of time that would or would not end is wretched existence. He doubted she was the one that would ultimately end his curse so he took her words as hallow as he did everyone else threats of violence. True se might be bigger, meaner, or better skilled.... But death still would not claim him. She could only add more annoyance to his day. He looked up at her now, her tail twitching, a pounce coming at any moment. No doubt she'd go for the jugular, like all other cats. He smirked as his lips cracked, but this time his words were not said, they were thought and projected back to her own mind. It would seem she was not the only one to know telepathic communication.

“Child, sweet sweet child, that beast that dwells in your mind should have taught you better than to make blatant un-keepable threats, it only makes you seem weak when you cannot hold your end of the bargain. Never offer a man death unless you are certain you can provide it” It was like a switch had flicked in his mind, his personality seemed far more dark, and his emotions more distant. He was no longer the happy carefree seeming male that had walked in on her leaving. As his face turned up his vibrant green eyes were duller, darker and hiding something in them as the blackened visibly.

“Female” He spat the word mentally with all the venom she had loosed on him previously in her hidden thoughts. “Don’t make me show you your place. You wont like it.” he looked passed her now, but did not give her much of an opportunity to strike yet, he was looking over the dresser under the shattered window behind her and then rolled his eyes back over her form. She was prettier as an elf, but he was not so certain of her intelligence. Treating the man the saved her, with out even knowing what she was up against.

Though did he know her true power either? With him it was not stupidity, it was recklessness. But only to a degree. Pain was fleeting.. no one had ever given him more than pain. Not compared to what his goddess cursed him with. No this little kitty before him was not going to do more than that. And he was going to return the favor in kind.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Seona's ears flicked to his words, her head lowering somewhat so her chin was in parallel to the floor. She took in all his words, before raising her head defiantly and with one dismissive shake, shook of his words, as he did hers. Obviously she was getting nowhere with what she was saying, so perhaps, indeed he was correct she would have to do.

She was not a knave, or a kings fool, a males amusement, toy or pet. She was royal born and demanded respect-Rogue or not. She did not make for another move, that which was outside was stirring somewhat. Once the clouds which had gathered so naturally for a down pour of well deserved rain, now gathered rather unnaturally. If he would not set her free, she would bring her freedom very much here.

"How long do you think your consciousness can last from that which has been implanted before you were even conceived? with no consciousness, there is no control." At this her own consciousness was working well in the magick she was born with, she had no fear using, and when in such a situation it was easily conjured. All of which was outside, the atmosphere, the rains seemingly halting, only for the clouds to move in a clockwise motion only a hundred yards from where they were situated. Although time still ticked at it's normal beat, a certain stand-still came between the two whilst the natural forces worked their own unique trends.

The oxygen on the outside was being slowly, but surely coaxed in to the opening/portal of which was being made by the on-going clouds. Turning ever more clockwise so a seeming eye could be seen straight in to the starry sky which was hidden by the oncoming darkness.
It became too close out side that the wandering humans were finding it troublesome to breathe, to think, to move without difficulty, the remaining oxygen, which would not stay long within the shield he had put up was the only thing keeping her mind steady, her protection at hand.

She knew what she was doing, she had done it before. That which was being taken, was being replaced with Carbon dioxide lingering just meters within the clouds which had taken away the earth's breath. She was controlling it, by mind and will. Effortlessly, majestically she stood, her head now raised high and defiant, the flashing of purple and blue behind were the only lights which entered in through the window, caused by the harsh weather system she was now conjuring and planting, only to release with full throttle right at the barrier he had put up.

The out come would diabolical and catastrophic, if such an impact were set upon one place,all at once, without a doubt the majority, if not all of the village would be wiped out by the impact, and if not by the impact, by the deadly gas which would soon come after. He could keep her in here as long as he so desired, but in the end it all depended on the strength of his barrier, the strength of his consciousness, his mind, his will to keep her where she did not wish to be. She was in essence his prisoner here, but he was her prisoner now. She had formulated her own poisonous attack and defence in response to his arrogant means. If he left he could easily suffocate, be struck by the ever moving bolts of lightening now being created, or inhale the poisonous fumes- Elven or not, he still inhaled what the beautiful earth had blown out of her bosom of the trees. He could let her go, or he could stay and die in his own sphere. For that too could not last without the oxygen which he needed to survive. " Do you intend to kill us both?"

"
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Lyo did not know exactly what powers she was using , nor how they would effect this fight, but he did feel the panic in the hearts and minds of the city folk outside witnessing whatever it was she was doing. “Coward” He called to to her as he felt those outside having the oxygen swept from their lunges and replaced with deadly carbon dioxide. Instead of fighting the fight before her she entered many innocent others into the battle zone around them, yet he made no effort to save those dying outside his bubble. They would fall and black out and eventually choke. He had more than enough power to save them. To release her and set her free to save all those lives outside as they withered and died, yet he took no such action.

“You cannot defeat me, so you turn to cheap tricks and collateral damage. I'll offer you a warning, when you find a meat shield to hide behind, choose one your opponent cares for.” he smiled and lowered his foot from the wall, finally standing properly “I am not from this place, nor do I hold any allegiance here, your threat is emptier than a priests words of salvation.” he crossed his arms before his chest and stood defiantly waiting on the humans to die it seemed, and he honestly cared neither way for their lives. If she killed them it was on her soul not his. And one city was not going to change the tilt of his souls balance one way or the other.

Carefully Lyo watched her for any signs of motion as he waited there for what seemed like an awkward eternity, truthfully it was only another few seconds. Not long enough for anyone outside to actually die yet from the evil air she was spreading forth like syphilis at a cheap brothel. And then all hell was rapidly going to rain her direction inside the small protective barrier surrounding his small inn room. But he didn’t give it away in any manner, no motion. No spoken word. His will simply lent it self to desire and things did as he wanted with out warning as she learned the type of being he truly was.

The table behind her under the window soundlessly lifted off the ground and would come crashing towards her, a hundred pounds of wood on a sharp attack to smash her into the wall beside him if it hit and managed to push her that far forward. A night stand from beside his bed moved next. Flying towards her hindquarters if she dodged the large table. The objects on it still holding their perfect place as if they had been glued down to the wooden surface.

All the while Lyo had barely moved, instead several smaller objects pulled towards him rapidly as if to attack him, but then caught in an orbit started to circle him as he raised his hands finally out to his sides like he was directing the powers in the room via some form of manual action. He'd lift off the floor several inches as the close moving objects created a small shifting wind around him, fluttering and whipping his cloak and hair about softly as if in a spring breeze. “I hate cowards” he said looking at her through a tight glare. His eyes now holding to a darker evil green as he exerted Psionic power.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Her upper maw twitched slightly, rising in an aggressive manner, luckily enough her guardian was on full guard. Although his form had not manifested in to any particular being, his astral abilities were regulated frequently. He could see, smell, hear ten times what this dimension had to offer in its "truest" form. "Behind you, Seona!" She didn't need to be told twice, with one elegant leap she moved through the air in a swift glide in the opposite direction, her sheer size was some what magnificent and majestic to see leaping through mid-air, only to be hit by the on coming night stand, with rather some force to knock her off balance.

Landing somewhat awkwardly, yet refusing to squeal or acknowledge the hit out of utter pride, which hit her right where she had her last injury she landed slightly dazed on the floor, she shook her head from the knock, only to rise again, and move to slither slyly upon his bed, as if the knock had simply embarrassed her notion. Quite comfortable back upon the bed she woke up on, and standing, yet again somewhat taller, her gaze settled instinctively upon him. It would seem to his mood, objects were were his slaves. Her ears perked somewhat, only to have her right one flicked back in a curious manner, pondering to herself as the every day items floated ominously about him.

She was at a terrible disadvantage, of all the times she had not left her weapons, this day she had. All the times she had avoided injury, she had been injured- This was just not her day. She could not leave,even though she had abilities, and advantages like no human, the poison in the air, would eventually, and more overly slowly kill her. The probable affect of her own defence would initially torture her lungs. It would take around 3 minutes for each human to perish without the aid of oxygen, it would take her 3 days. Within those days the symptoms would be fatigue, confusion,dizziness, trouble breathing, suffocation,bleeding of the lungs and eventually death. She was indeed out of touch with her own elven abilities, since she had chosen this form.

Yet, staying here and giving in to his whim- which could be worse? The humiliation of his gloating, or the risk of destroying the both. These things weighed upon her mind now. All this and just for her freedom. She had fort countless battles and won, run a kingdom, fort a very undignified, arrogant demoness of aunt, but couldn't defeat this other Elf! Or thank him. Ah, the shame!

The majority of her abilities, minus her tactics with a blade, were outside of anything this room could possibly offer for a defence, and calling fully upon her guardian would leave her more vulnerable and defenceless than she already was. There was only one thing left to do, which like her other abilities just proved, could be a mess up. Snorting this thought off she would have to move quickly, if she could correspond her ability to stop time, with her magick she already had on going, she could finally get what she wanted.

Of all that was going on around her, almost oblivious she fell in to a sit, the bed thudding with the weight of her muscular figure. Closing her eyes, she looked almost unreal. Inhaling deeply to herself she uttered the words; " Tala'moun cease," in reponse, and very much in a mimicking chant, her guardian began to chant the words; "Tala'moun Cease."

If all was to work, that which was around would fall still, there would be no air, there would be no time, no wind, no movement. All would seem just about as unreal as herself. That which was moving would idle itself, and that which was unmoving would stay where it was until she lifted what curse she had now put on this place. The move was now hers, a check in check-mate. Why did men never listen, why did/do they always assume? Seemingly the only thing moving now, her form slowly began to chance back in to her Elven- this was her lesser, truer form, and she'd need the energy to shift later. Opening her eyes, which now, slowly but surely shimmered back to their gold she looked to his form questionably under her main of wild curls.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:47 pm

the table came down and crashed and splintered on the floor, and yet even several of those splinters and chunks of the broken table would continue to move before they were caught in the gravity well that seemed to be the elf standing next to the door. Each object took up its place in orbit around him making a constantly moving mass of weapons at his beck and call to stimulate the point he would not need to move to attack her again. Lyo was honestly not looking for a fight with the damsel he had rescued, but he was not going to be bullied by one just because she thought herself his superior... no woman was his superior, and he would never let one become so.

With her now on the bed again he cocked his head to the side for a moment as he tried to read her motions .. surely she wasn’t giving up so quickly after only one attack? There must be something else going on he had yet to fathom. Lyo did not slow the rotation of the objects in his orbit as he waited for her next strike. But by the time he understood what was coming his way next he barely had time to interrupt it.

Several of the objects would peel off of him and take flight towards her, racing to impact before her spell was completed only to stop inches form her at best as time stopped and she cast a spell he could not counter in any manner. Lyo had no temporal abilities and was indeed paralyzed like the sands dropping from an hour glass would be. Though unlike those sands however he was not as defenseless. She would of course have to navigate the objects held in place in front of, and around his body. But those were only minor inconveniences compared to what she might find if she actually did indeed get passed the floating debris.

The barrier around the room would still be holding as it was an airtight bubble. It was not just in place around the window, but it was wrapped around the entire room. It clung to the floor and the walls, even separated this room form the next at a level just inside the doorway. The barrier indeed was only marginally smaller than the entire room. But that was not the part that would come to irk her if she moved inwards towards Lyo.

He was maintaining a second barrier that would be just as solid without needing time to pass for its existence to continue. Lyo had a second smaller bubble built around himself, just inside the ring of the closest orbiting objects. That barrier was the true reason he had not lashed out in simpler forms of attack, and why his attacks were less powerful than he could have mustered with his full concentration. Even with out her taking offensive action Lyo was defending himself. Was he truly paranoid? Or was it that he knew there must be something else going to happen before she finished her spell?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Seona's instincts kicked in as the orbited objects moved towards her she doubled back, so that her back was pressed against the wall behind her and her hands were up, to bring about yet another spell, only to have them tickle her hands, as they came to an abrupt stop.

Taking a deep breath in, she turned her head, holding the breath before releasing it slowly. The air she released, caused her curls to bounce in to life once again before resting back on part of her face. Turning slowly to face the objects, she used the space between her hands and face, to elegantly slide her body down and beneath them, so she was back on the edge of her bed. Quite comfortable with having the room, apparently to herself she moved back to her feet, as though she had just walked in to the room for the first time. This spell always amazed her. Brushing her fingers along the walls, and over random items before her gaze settle back on his idle form.

" Kill him." Drai'gon was otherwise content to see his life fluids seep through his flesh, but Seona was quite in control once her spell had taken place. " No, my heart...Enough blood has been spilt, enough wars raged.." Her voice trailed as she spoke aloud in to the silence around her. Raising both hands, so her palms were upwards, a small, brief white flicker came from her digits, as if sparked before she turned her hands downward in a slow motion, expelling the carbon dioxide within the air and allowing the earth ( once time had been restored) to take a breath once again.

Whispering the words unto herself " Tala'moun..." before taking a breath again, raising her hand to her lips she blew in to it. Catching what would seem silver smoke, she held it before throwing it up. Once released the smoke seemed to fall as a silver evaporative solid, absorbing the stilled time as if it was water to a sponge. She took a few steps forward so that she was standing a few meters from him, oblivious, and not much caring of her naked form.

Once time had resumed, she turned her gaze to watch the objects fall lifeless upon the bed she was once on, before turning her gaze back to him and the remaining objects in orbit about him. Her gaze was penetrative. A light of gold, beneath a sea of black curls, with a hint of curiosity, which didn't much match her assertive tone. She appeared vulnerable before him, with nothing there to protect her, if he did direct all of what was being consumed around him."Enough."Her gaze narrowed slightly. " There is nothing here for you, and there is nothing here for me. Drop your barrier so that I may leave."
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 pm

As far as he knew she had simply teleported, the objects smashed into the walls and bed where she had been loudly and splintered and shattered. And she herself had moved several meters closer to him no longer concerned about covering herself up and still not looking terribly violent. Had he possibly gone to far in her threats? Or had the voice in her head made her see the wisdom of stopping the hostilities before they destroyed the room and likely them inside of it? Outside everything had returned to normal as if her spells were receding and her desire to fight had been snuffed out completely. Lyo stopped and blinked as she spoke.

It was clear her mood had changed entirely during the moment she moved, but he didn’t understand why at all. Yet since he had not been mad it was not challenging to stop the fight, surely he could easily chalk this up as her surrendering anyways. “There is nothing for me anywhere “He retorted but instead of taking an offensive action objects in orbit around him came to swift stops and then fell to the ground around him and her carelessly, but nothing landing or bouncing on their feet or at them.

“However you are still forgetting your basic manners” he spoke to her softly as he unhooked his cloak and then unless she reacted forcibly he would wrap it around her naked form carefully. It wasn’t that he cared about her being naked, he had seen countless women, and in far more compromising positions then standing. But it was the gesture and the act of offering her courtesy he was intent on. Perhaps it might remind her to use her own polite behaviors before they ended up where they had just left off.

Lyo wold step back from her after the cloak adorned her body to conceal her elven curves and soft creamy flesh. “Besides even if I dropped the barriers right now and let you leave you are still naked, and that is not going to get in you anything other than trouble form the humans.... Do you have enough power reserved for fighting off their less than moral advances while retreating off into your wooded havens?” he only partially cared of her fate once she left his presence, but he was not going to send her off unprepared for what might indeed happen.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Seona frowned someone, stepping back instinctively half a foot or so, in case he tried aught else which would harm her, but soon falling still as he wrapped his cloak around her. She turned her head for a moment averting her gaze, like a stubborn child, before looking back to him. " I do not need your kindness, I need to return from whence I came."

Once his cloak was around her form, she brushed her wild curls behind her elvin ears, revealing a somewhat youthful appearance, with incredibly delicate features. As if the god's themselves had put extra effort and care in to creating her being in a specific way which channelled her out from all the rest. It belied everything she was about, her age, the heirs she had born, the wars she fort, and the torture she had felt. Everything was hidden within half of her soul which was consumed by the beast within her,leaving only the half which was born of magic and light. After all, he could protect her from herself if he really had too.

Letting her guard down somewhat, she turned her back on him and walked back to the window she was once looking out of, with a hunger in her eyes she could not conceal when she turned to look at him again. " You say there is nothing for you anywhere?.." She moved her head in to a tilt, " Then we are the same a little, only the world is my play ground, until I return to my homeland. I have settled no where in many years, I move. I always move."

A small smile tickled the corner of her lips, as she averted her gaze to the floor thinking of his comment, "Manners...". Nibbling her lip a little she let the word form it's own thoughts within her mind, there was a time when she was courteous, when she had manners, when she was polite. There were many things she "was" and "had", but time had taken it's toll, and quite obviously taken alot more than she would admit. Shaking past thoughts from her mind she looked back up to him, the playful glint gone from her eyes now. " No, Manners get you no where. And if you want manners you saved the wrong female. But if you are that bothered, I am grateful you aided me, now release me."

She did not wait for a response from him this time, instead she simply walked back over in his direction, before stopping where she once was, in both a challenging and questioning manner. The look of hunger turning more towards desperation and madness, making her look somewhat like a bewildered lost forest nymph. "You have no reason now to keep me, is that not so?"
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:44 am

She stopped fighting and resisting and let him cover her naked form, not that nakedness seemed to phase her in the slightest, perhaps to many years wearing fur. After all it wasn’t like elves generally grew cold in any manners, or climates “Nomadic tendency means nothing in the similarity of two beings unless they seek new regions for the same purpose as the other, no I doubt we share many attributes beyond the racial, and even only part of that seems to be in facsimile of the other” He answered her as he stepped back form her and moved away to a more respectable distance “This world is far closer to my prison then my playground”

She nibbled her lip and spoke, but all he did in response was shake his head lightly, she was old yes, but in his eyes she was not counted among the wise of the world, just another victim in their own right not trying to be better than their situation. “No. “He spoke softly as he turned and righted the broken table before pulling one of the small somehow none broken bottles form under its mess of wood and glass. “Manners are paramount int his world dear one/ Manners separate you form the riffraff and the vagabonds, and keep your station in life... any fool can be rude or ornery, and human can be gruff and ill educated. If you cannot be better than your lessors than you are only on the same level as them.”

Lyo smirked and stood up uncorking the small bottle “If you cannot be better than the scum and dregs of human society you might as well join them:” He took a soft sniff of the bottle and made a bitter face before re-corking it and stashing it in a pouch at his hip a moment later she moved closer to him and he meet her stare, but instead of a wild look he showed pity “You are right, I have no reason to keep you” He snapped his right hand softly and an that instant she'd feel the sweet breeze of freedom return as the stuffiness of the room vanished in one cool outside scent.

“The forests are near west of here, though something tells me these narrow-minded heathens you so detest will not stop themselves form panicking or murdering any strange strip beasts they see wandering their town, so I suggest you find a path that doesn’t include much attention, that or a dress.” Lyo turned from her and looked over the mess of his room it looked as if he would be leaving soon as well, that is if the guard had not already been called because of the commotion going on at the inn behind closed doors.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Most of what he said seemed to pass through one ear and straight out through her other- she cared little for this stranger, and even more so since he had kept here against her will. The words which were more relevant were "forest","west".

catching the breeze which instinctively seemed to linger around her form, for a while, she turned her head away from him, contemplating briefly. It took her several moments to realise she was staring in to oblivion, pondering the same thought, without an action. Brushing her hair behind her elvin ears, she looked back to him. It seemed her form took on a whole new stature, And aura. A rare smile of contentment came to her as she curtseyed low, averting her eyes for the briefest of seconds before raising and rising them back to his. " I will take your word about the humans, but I will not be needing anything else of yours, considering you would not let me what I had previously taken." With that she dropped the robe. She knew fully well she was naked, but she care little for flesh. " You have my gratitude for helping me. " With that she walked past him, and opened the door.

Indeed,of course, he was probably right. Having left the food behind her, and lost her prey she had lost two battles, but came out alive after all. Her nose wrinkled slightly. All for a bit food. Walking down the hall way she avoided what people she could, until she came to the end window, near the stairs. It would save a lot of unwanted stares and advances if she took the window, so she thought. Pushing the window open, she allowed her slender body to slide throw until she was on the lower roof, with ease she moved on to the hay which seemed to be covering the roof top, before leaping somewhat feline-like to the ground.

Landing softly upon her feet she soon rose to look west, taken the back alleys she allowed her form to be taken by the darkness, hiding quite comfortably, her golden eyes the only things visible amongst the shadows.

It didn't take her too long to locate the forests- the differences in smell helped when the way seemed somewhat confusing. Allowing the more fresher, wilder breeze to guide her she left the small village behind, only to enter another end of where she started.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Lyo watched as the cloak dropped to the floor again and his eyes only strayed over her body briefly. She was still beautiful and he was still a male after all. But after the small eyeful they returned upwards to her face and he school his head. If she wanted to do things the hard way he would allow her, everyone must make their own choices in this world and it would be wrong to force on on her. Even if for her own safety. He was confident she would make it to the woods on her own and that most likely it would be with out incident.

“Travel safely, who knows if our paths will meet again.”

Though that idea still weighed softly in his mind and after she left he would sneak very carefully on the rooftops and follow her form a few hundred yards away. A hard if not impossible thing to do if one was not a Psion like him. But tracking her unique mental signature was not that complicated amongst humans.. once she was safe in the embrace of the wild he broke off pursuit and returned to his inn room . He had a lot to explain and pay for it seemed, and little to have been gained per the price he was going to pay fix things... but it was his choice to have broken them,and no reason existed to leave the innkeeper to front the bill. It wasn’t like gold was scarce for a man like him.

Like her he would leave the city as well, though a different path and later in the day. The Talon Queen called ot him and he was not going to remain gravity bound for longer than needed. Other places called to him and his drive to travel was growing stronger... who was he to resist his own curse.

(End of thread)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   

Back to top Go down

Arrival
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1