Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

One lonely night..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elros Carnisor
Tallendons Council Members

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: One lonely night..   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:26 pm

The sun was going down upon the distance the wind was calm as the waves crashed against the beach gently, the air was cool as mist seem to sprout up, Elros stood there silently listening to the waves and the wind that seem to brush his stark white hair, his skin was pale almost like a ghost, his blue eyes stared ahead of him as he watched the sunset, in his mind he heard a scream of a female an old love who he watched die before him helpless, he let out a soft sigh berating himself for not saving her back then. He wore black shoes and leather pants, and chainmail suite of armor. Strapped upon his black belt buckle his two scimitars rested upon the sheaths. Wrapped around his back his black elfish cloak which seem to flutter against the wind: Elros often thought about the past afraid of getting close afraid the same enemy that had killed his last love would come again something other women would not understand, he feared for them more then himself but it has been years since he’s seen the vampire who killed her in many years, but always he was leery. He moved down the beach some silently his foot barely touching the sand leaving no marks what so ever he let out a sigh he turned his head and noted pair of lovers in the far corner and shook his head silently a tear fell upon his face he frowned they seemed clueless of his presence he turned his back to them and marched farther away wondering aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: One lonely night..   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:37 pm

A pair of lavender colored eyes scanned the colors of the setting sun; it was beautiful of course, Arianeia had always found joy in the more simple things. It would be hard to miss the woman walking upon the cooling sands, a large polearm was strapped to her back and every step she took it glinted in the diminishing light. A soft breeze caressed her fair skin, her blond silk tresses swirled around teasing the skin on her lower back. Slowing her strides, her feet made delicate prints upon the grains of sand. Her mind was in another time, fires burned and screams echoed; even the smell of death almost made the thought a reality. The pink fabric covering most of her arm fluttered lightly, her eyes beheld a few beings upon the beach, but the thoughts of what they were doing didn't register. Arianeia was mentally scolding herself; this was no time for lazing on the beach, things need to be done, training at the very least. But even still, she was lost in thought and not even paying attention to the direction she was walking for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: One lonely night..   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:47 pm

Elros gazed ahead he was hardly aware what he was doing, as he walked the beach and he noted a figure not to far away a female who seemed to be alone, he paused and looked at her his eyes gazing at her boring upon her with intensity. She was beautiful he studied her movements and a smile spread across his lips and he let out a deep sigh he wanted to face his fears about what happened in the past and leave it there he moved without thinking about it in view. He stood beside her close enough she could hear his steady breathing ‘’ Greetings ‘’ he said in a soft melodic voice he gazed at her ‘’ Mind if I join you tonight? ‘’ he asked calmly spoke in perfect elfish as he stood there he could use the company he fell silent as he turned around and looked in the distance watching the hypnotizing waves once more for some reason it always seem to amaze him watching it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: One lonely night..   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:07 am

As her mind rattled onward, the woman was hardly aware of her surroundings, her mentor would have scolded her for such a careless thing. The long blonde tresses ceased to move for now as the wind died down, her purple orbs locked on the sky now darkening in color; from fiery orange to a dark red with streaks of purple. But quickly her mind snapped to attention, hearing a soft voice over the waves sliding up the sand. Turning her head towards the direction it came from, Arianeia gazed over the male curiously, he looked harmless enough, but looks could always be deceiving. Her full pink lips turned into a soft smile, her voice flowing just as softly in Elvish with an angelic tone, "I would be delighted with your company. Being alone on such a night, would be a shame." Her purple orbs took in how the male watched the waves rolling up from the ocean, he seemed calm and collected. "Oh I forgot my manners again, " the elf trailed off for moment with a bashful smile, "I am Arianeia, I am new to this place and I must say it's rather enchanting." Gently, she laced her fingers together, letting her arms rest behind her back. The cold metal of her dual-edged polearm jarred her slightly, making her fidget for just a moment as her warm skin adjusted to the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: One lonely night..   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:51 am

He smiles at her in agreement ‘’ It would be a waste you are right and yes it is rather enchanting here, this place is a lovers place really couples come here about around the eve of the twilight hours. You have a lovely name Lady Arianeia.. My name is Elros, Elros Carnisor I am the father of the Emperor, Cirdan he is my son who rules this place and his grandson Lazuli though they have been gone from this place quit sometime upon personal issues so I am currently incharge of this place in meantime. ‘’ he offered a soft smile as he pushes back his white hair revealing his elfish features one would guess he was in his late teens perhaps in early adult hood but he’s been around for a very long time is much older then that. ‘’ They often come here though lovers do ‘’ he changed the subject quickly ‘’ It is rather enchanting and enticing in many ways..’’ he explained calmly ‘’ I often come here to think and observe them…’’ he gazed at her for a moment.. ‘’ You see im sorry if im straight forward I haven’t had a lover in a very long time ‘’ he let out a sigh and gazed ahead ‘’ Everyone of them ended up disappearing some strange reason never bothered to show up….’’ He said calmly his voice was rather sad about this but over the years he’s grown used to it. Actually it felt good to have someone to talk to rather to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: One lonely night..   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:20 pm

The female gazed over the male, now associated with the name Elros. She stiffened in stance when she'd heard of his title and bowed a little out of pure respect, "Pleased to meet you Lord Elros." Her voice quieted down some, her lavender colored orbs gazed over his handsome features. Now she'd come to wonder why he'd not had a lover in current time... Elros looked strong and deep willed, one of the few males that seemed rather pleasant, but also feared for good reason. "Observe them, my lord? Not much to observe, most of them don't even have lifetime goals, so they choose to laze around and partake in time consuming lustful sessions." Biting her soft lip, Arianeia's tone seemed a bit serious, as was per her usual. "Forgive me, I am a woman of goals. Right now I should be elsewhere, but here I am." A soft chuckle parted from her lips, her form seemed to relax now, another breeze made her blonde tresses whip around her body. "And straight forward is the way to be, dancing around a subject often gets us no where, " the elf smiled at Elros now, a brilliant bright smile, "And I am sorry of your lovers of past, I am sure they had good reasons to not show." Her polearm shifted a little as the female moved her weight to her right hip comfortably, her eyes gleaming lively as she gazed into the sky, catching hints of distant stars. Honestly, Arianeia was comforted by Elros' presence this eve of night, if it not for his company, she was sure to bolt off to the nearest arena and train until exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: One lonely night..   Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Elros gazed at the ocean and his eyes narrowed he wanted to tell her what happened to the last one, he knew he could trust her for some odd reason and he enjoyed her company just the same he let out a soft sigh as it seem to escape his lips ‘’ Along time ago way before you were born perhaps… I did have a lover but she did not escape she was murdered ‘’ he said calmly his eyes gazed ahead not daring to look back into hers for he didn’t want to reveal his weakness as a single tear upon his left eye escaped as he heard her screams once more a burden he shall never have ‘’ By a vampire assassin hired to assassinate my family and whoever I come close too ‘’ he bit his lips and he turned to her ‘’ He left me helpless kept me prisonor within his mind as I watched him destroy her, I was helpless… ‘’ he let out a soft sigh it was painful to admit to it but he did it. He looked at her his features full of regret and hatred for him but he hadn’t seen him in a very long time and in his highest hopes he is dead by someone else ‘’ That is the truth of what happened to her and why I have never gotten to close in fear it may repeat itself …’’ he said softly ‘’ I lived my life alone for that reason…because I cannot bare to see another innocent harmed or hurt because of me…so I sacrifice what could be for the sake of another ‘’ he sighs softly hoping she’d understand. ‘’ That is also why I watch the others and I watch them out of envy even if it is lust they seek ethier way it’s all one in the same … ‘’ he said calmly ‘’ One in the same…’’ his voice seem to trail off then as he gazed ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: One lonely night..   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Within her eyes, the look of shock and sympathy registered for Elros... To have a lover taken from you, was just as difficult as losing the only person that you ever knew, Arianeia thought to herself. "My lord, there is nothing you can do to prevent death. Yes it is a tragedy, but everyone comes to their end eventually, even if by the hand of others." Sighing softly, she turned to face Elros, "I too have lost someone, maybe not a lover, but the only man I ever knew...my mentor," Arianeia let herself look numbed off, "Lost to hands of war." She stopped talking for a few moments, whispering a prayer in soft Elvish for her lost comrade. "But I do understand what you mean, and I am truly sorry for your loss. But rest assured, this woman, " she pointed to herself with a bright smile, "Knows how to defend and save others. I mean who wouldn't with as much as I train." The female chuckled to Elros, sitting down upon the cooled sands now. She took off her polearm and rested her shield beside it, tracing runes in the sand softly. "I am sure one day though, when you feel more proper, you'll find another lover. Just don't let the past cloud your mind so much, or else you'll never allow yourself to heal. You could do nothing to prevent the death, even if you feel that you could." Turning her gaze up to him, she smiled softly, her skin shimmering softly in the now rising moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: One lonely night..   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:05 am

He stared upon the distance and listened to her words and yet they made sense to him, and he hadn’t seen his assassin, and he knew what the assassin attended at the time, he gripped the hilt of his scimitars gently caressing it as if it was his own extension of his true self. He closed his eyes and pushed back the horrible memories from his past and he opened them his expression calm. ‘’ Perhaps you are right ‘’ he said calmly. He looked at her she was indeed beautiful and intelligent and something about her made his heart jump, he couldn’t help but smile at her as he thought of what she said ‘’ thank you ‘’ he said softly ‘’ For listening mostly ‘’ he gazed at her his emotions swam and yet for some odd reason, though he didn’t say nothing he turned back to the enchanting waters this night the stars seem to shine brighter now as well as he fought his inner emotions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: One lonely night..   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:05 am

Smiling back at him sweetly, Arianeia tilted her head to the side, "No need to thank me my lord, I've been often told I am good at such things." A sheepish laughter exited her full lips, her eyebrow arched as she commented further, "That and fighting of course." The elven woman decided it was a good time to soothe the tension of such memories with humor. As the waves crept up the shoreline, Arianeia looked out into the distance, and back to Elros, "Now, pardon for asking, but if, you are in charge, what are you doing out here alone? Surely you should have some kind of guard watching over you." Now her true side was coming through, her more protective side. Her lips upturned in a cheeky smile, "I don't mean to imply that you can't handle yourself, but I think it's a tad risky to be venturing alone." The woman leaned back a little, supporting herself as her arms stretched backwards, her elbows bending some as blonde strands of hair tickled her hands that buried some in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: One lonely night..   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 am

He grinned slightly his long white hair flowing endlessly against the winds he gazed upon his reflection. ‘ Because I usually don’t ask for protection when I do not need it ‘’ he looked at her ‘’ I appreciate your concern ‘’ he let out a soft sigh ‘’ But I like to walk alone sometimes without the soldiers nearby they respect us well enough to know we are ok, we trained well in the arts of combat and sorcery so were well protected believe me..’’ he looked at her ‘’ So tell me of your adventures I haven’t heard any storys of the outside world for I have barely ventured out there. ‘’
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One lonely night..   

Back to top Go down

One lonely night..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1