Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

search and rescue part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: search and rescue part 1   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Cirdan stared in the horizon his arms crossed over his chest thinking silently to himself, the sun was setting it was getting dark and chilly. His long silver hair cascaded over his slender shoulders, he had pale skin, his blue eyes sparkled against the moon light night. He thought about many things this night. Thought about Kaline most of all knowing she only had minutes of survival left in the chaotic realm somewhere in the multiverse itself and he had to get to her and fast. He was glad she wasn’t dead she was right unfortunately no use dwelling upon it he soon got over it. Now it has become a rescue mission he focused his mind set within the realm itself probing it with his thoughts trying to find clues as to where she may be his spirit form floating in the air away from the chaos though no one can see him, yet they can feel his presence within it. His eyes gazed upon the plane as he softly landed upon the ground. He had to use his wits upon this delicate mission he had set its course upon and he knew he could not be within this world for to much longer before he gets consumed, his eyes averted elsewhere and he spotted what appears to be a village nearby. He knew time was short and he didn’t want to take too long he marked the location well with his mind as he focused his spirit back he found himself staring at his own Empire. He let out a soft sigh and he needed rest perhaps he can open his mind and link it to Kaline to ensure her that he is searching for her and he has yet to give up on this mission. ‘’ In time my love, in time we shall be reunited again ‘’ he said out loud as his voice seem to carry through the woods near his home -

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Kaline had drifted off on the window sill as she woke with a start. She felt as if her arms were on fire, screaming as she fell into the floor and curled up into a ball holding her arms. Tears rolled down her face, as parts of her skin started to darken. Creating deep intraicate tattoos that snaked up her arms and around her neck, they stopped just at her jaw line. As the pain subsided she, breathed slowly and tried to relax.

Cursing under her breath as she looked down at her arms and ran a finger over the tattoos that seemed to be moving and the design kept changing. Shuddering as she was one step closer to losing herself in this realm. Sitting up as she pulled herself up using the sill, and she looked out over the land. Suddenly, something familar seemed to almost pulse like a beacon further south from here. Tilting her head as she tried to recognize the presence, and she realized it was Cirdan.

Scrambling to her feet as she shook her head and cussed at him. Then she tried to connect the link with him." Cirdan I don't know if you can hear me....but if you are here...you need to mask your presence...your like a beacon in here....If I felt you then everyone else here felt you...DO NOT come back unless you mask yourself...There are things in here that will hunt you down and kill your very essence..." Her voice was worried as she made a mental note on where the pulse came from and merely waited for Cirdan to reply or to feel that pulse again.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Cirdan grinned slightly at her words it was exactly the point he wanted; he was going to distract the demons that pursued her give her enough time to rest at least or catch up to him, in fact with that said he opened up his link and allowed his aura to spread further then he should, he gripped his sword tightly around his hands as he gripped the handle of Har’dro as it seem to glow upon his touch a feint blue glow. He focused upon this aura and like a beacon he shot it off in all directions creating a blinding white light in about twenty miles in each direction ‘’ I know this Kaline perhaps this is what I want I shall return you back to our home even if I have to fight every god forsaken demon within this realm..’’ his voice was calm and contradictory almost daring her to try to stop him from rescuing her as he continue to release his energy as he walked down a narrow path heading towards the city

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:36 pm

A snarl rings out in Cirdan's mind as it was almost completely feral as she snorted," You are a fool. You do not have any clue what is here...and here you are walking in...making yourself a walking beacon...." Kaline's temper seemed to start to bubble a bit as she felt the aura grow stronger. Looking out the window, she pinpointed his location. He was around the the Mountians of Mourn and was still several thousands of miles from her.

Shuddering as if she felt the realm itself react to such a rich essence that seemed to flow from Cirdan. Another snarl parted her lips as she closed her eyes, focusing on the aura that Cirdan was putting off, Strombringer with rested at her side seemed to react to her intentions, as she turned and snapped at it." No I am not going to kill him...I am going to save him before the fool gets hurt." The Blade seemed to simmer a little bit and then fell back dormant as Kaline's aura started to bubble around her. Black tendrils caressed and licked at the growing beacon she was creating as she spoke in her native tongue."qe swift. majak jacion wer hetha wux tepoha majaktor ve. majak jacion tokeq passage...and save jacida sepa."
Her aura seemed to blossom then fall quickly as that protective shield she had created for herself. Went to go mask Cirdan's Aura, if she succeeded in doing so, Cirdan would be completely masked as if he wasnt there at all. Yet, if it failed to completely mask his aura it would almost smother it to those only in the area would be able to sense it.

Kaline fell to the ground with a gasp as her arms seemed to feel like they had caught on fire. Screaming in pain as she curled into the fetal postion and cradled her arms. Black tendrils snaked up her arms all the way to her shoulders, as her hair seemed to take on an ashen white color. Even, her hues seemed to darken and take on a deep emerald green. Her body seemed to convulse as it snapped and contorted into unnatural angles. The screams never stopped pouring from her lips as inticrate tattoos seemed to snake over her arms and burn themselves into her flesh. It was all over in a matter of moments, as Kaline laid there panting on the living room floor.

Closing her eyes and she snarled out at the realm and smirked," I will not become what I once was...you can change and make me look like I was...but I will never be that monster again." As she panted out those words, she closed her eyes and started laughing. Grabbing the window sill, she pulled herself up to where she was standing and the link had not been severed so Cirdan would have felt everything. Speaking to him in a harsh tone," Keep yourself hidden...you have stirred something so deep and ancient in this place...it will kill the very being you are...it will trap you here...and your body will remain barely living...Hide yourself in the cliff caves till the storms pass...do NOT get caught out in them. Do not think I am kidding, it is an order Cirdan. Abid by it for once."

Kaline looked out over the range out of the living room window, and decided she was going to try and get to Cirdan before he reached the Divald Pass. It would not be till morning that she could leave, and she only hoped that Cirdan would heed to her warning and let her own aura protect him.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Cirdan wasn’t making any progress at the time the wind blew relentlessly against his face, there was a storm coming through not like the storms back home. He had to seek shelter from the storm he heard Kaline warning thinking it is actually a wise choice he wanted to deny her warning but with the storm that seem to press upon him now, he decided to listen his eyes averted around his general location. There seem to be no sign of shelter he pressed on but then he felt a pain he screamed and knelt down gasping for air. He struggled he was crawling this time for several minutes until the pain stopped as he got himself up did he realize the link between them, there ahead there seem to be a cave it was darkened he made his way there knowing it be bad idea but it had to get out of the storm that seem to be coming, he sensed dark shadows but he felt the protection coming at him from Kaline ‘’ Fight it my love ‘’ he whispered into the air ‘’ Do not become one with the realm you are no monster.. Fight it you can do it for our son and daughter for us think of the times when we were altogether fight for it and soon enough you shall be free from this curse place. ‘’ he whispered into her mind hoping it help her in some ways he moved into the shadows now he shut down his aura as he slipped into the shadows allowing her protection to take hold of him for it was indeed his best chance of survival here in this dreadful realm he determined he would keep his mind connected with her as long as possible he knew his time was short however and he would have to leave here. He could only hope to pin point her exact location so he can find away to get in there psychically this was his only chance he had. He leaned against the stone wall as he watched it grow dark his eyes slipped into infravision as he is now able to see through the dark. The cave was deep but he refused to travel into it he leaned back and slipped down curled up as he waited out the storm… not knowing what lurked in the darkness of his shelter or of the knowledge she is on his way to him he could only hope she is strong enough to fight this

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Kaline let out a short soft sigh as she looked down at her arms and snarled a bit as the designs shifted a bit and changed shapes and colors. Huffing softly as she rolled her shoulders. She felt Cirdan's aura leave and she sighed softly as she looked out the window, the storm was starting to slow down. "So he has left...and now I am truly in this realm alone once more." A single tear rolled down her cheek as she wiped it away and seen it had taken on a dingy almost black color.

As quick as the last attack come on was as quick as this one seem to set in. She dropped to the ground like a bag of rocks, twisting and contorting. Her bones snapped and twisted as her scream seemed to bubble through her throat and out of her mouth. Echoing through the realm, like the sound of baying dogs. Her fingers seemed to snap and pop as they elongate and the tips seem to come to points. Her screams seemed to be drown out into gurgling as her neck started popping and snapping as if someone was walking through the forest. It also seemed to elongate and contort as she seemed to be taken on a partial draconian form. Her screams fell silent, as her body completed it transformation, Kaline gritted her teeth as she growled out at nothing." I will not be one with this realm, I am who I am and will not be again. You can not force me to regress to that of what I was. No matter what pain you afflict upon my body, I will never be ONE OF YOU!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as the realm itself seemed to rattle in anger at her resistance.

Standing up slowly as she blinked a bit and let out a soft chuckle as she looked over at Stormbringer, the blade itself seemed to grin and then there was an almost shimmer of what looked like fear or anger rolled over the blade. Kaline grinned and walked over to the blade and spoke to it as if it were human." And you thought that you were scary. I am only getting started, the more the realm the more of my former self I find." Her lips pulled back into a sadistic grin as she snorted a bit and looked at the blade." I am really tired of you speaking to me within my head."

Looking at the blade as she spoke something under her breath and a few of the tattoos seems to disappear off her arms and wrapped around the blade. Smirking a bit as the blade started to twist and contort forming what looked like a small human. Kaline grind and huffed softly," Hmm I will call you Mogaba, welcome to the land of the living." The tattoos seemed to twist and turn around the imp's neck as the imp spoke allowed." This is intersting..but thankyou." Kaline laughed and looked at him." Before you even et the idea of running off...you can't your bound to me. We are leaving to go find Cirdan, Lets go."

Kaline headed out the door and out into the streets, Moga was close behind her as the villagers scurried and ran cursing her name and her imp.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:26 pm

A portal opened up within the chaos realm, Cirdan glanced back some at his Palace for one last time, he sighed softly jumped through the portal without hesitating jumping through the portal; there he jumped down upon the brown dirt, it was like a desert here, his eyes squinted through the haze of a sand storm; so he had no other choice but to press forward not knowing where he is, and he made certain he kept a low profile there since now he is physically here in this realm and he wanted to call out to her but at the sometime he feared to draw tension towards himself and he kept his sword tucked nicely within his sheath Har’dro rested in content.

He moved in a steady pace half running and half walking and sometimes he stopped to rest some, he did bring food and plenty of supplies and as he sat there he ate some as he glanced around nervously, and on occasion his hands slipped to the hilt of the sword; he sighed so far nothing has happened that was eventful enough and he had it in back of his mind he was being watched by someone, he felt familiar presence not only did he feel Kaline presence but someone else as well.

He came to a stop and knelt before the ground his eyes squinted through the wind as he felt the patch of dirt with his hands, looking for any sign of his wife but with no luck as he pressed on looking for clues; he was in middle of no where practically. He was determined to rescue her he had promised her he would; he dare not try to commune with her through her mind and he kept his mind close and presence unknown to any Psionic beings so they do not know where he is and he made sure he took precautions for this journey a journey in his mind he thinks will be his last…

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:40 am

Nose twitched slightly as she walked through the town. A child ran out and looked up at her and gulped. "Miss Whedab Ith, Are you gonna destroy the town again..." The child trembled and shook like a leaf. A deep pain struck her heart as she croutched down and took the childs face in her hands. Smiling," No sweet child, that monster is gone forever. Nor will she be coming back. You and everyone here is safe from that monster." The childs face lit up and smiled as he danced away shouting."whedab ith is gone forever." Kaline smiled softly and stood up and looked at Moga and nosed twitched a bit as the imp looked up at her and growled.

"You know your about as useless as Cirdan was. So kind, so nice to everyone and everything. This realm is trying to bring out your true self and all you do is fight it and be the nice one. God you make me sick, Cirdan will pay for tricking me into thinking I was actually finally destroying him when all in all. All I did was destroy you and bring you back to this realm...I didn't even ask to come here with you, you wench."Moga spoke snidly and snarled out a bit. Kaline mood changed almost within seconds, as she snatched Moga up by the neck and brought him face to face with her. Her lips pulled back into a snarl as her teeth seemed to elongate like daggers. Hues shifted and swirled as they took on a yellowish green hue, snapping at Moga face as she growled out at him." Listen here you piece of scrap metal. If it wasn't for me, you would not have a voice to speak, legs to walk on, or a actual body. You would be a sword laying out there in the damned desert as the sand ate at your metal and made you into a worthless hunk of metal. I suggest you hold your tongue unless spoken to, I did not ask your opinion and I swear, YOU EVER talk about my husband like that again. I will end you, and you thought bringing you to this realm was a curse. Moga, you have NO idea what I am capable of. Remember you are in MY realm now, I could rule this place if I choose so. So I would suggest you hold your tongue on things you don't know." Kaline slung the imp to the side like he was a mere rag doll.

Moga hurtled into a stand as it collapsed on him and he let out a whimper and spoke softly," Sorry mistress Kaline." Kaline shook her head as she calmed her self and continued to move on outside the town heading into the desert. Looking at Moga as he climbed out of the rumble and followed her silently as she set out to see if she could still find Cirdan in the cave that she last spoke to him in.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Cirdan pressed forward in the relentless storm, not knowing what direction he was going, he had the thought of contacting Kaline again or making her aware of his presence. He felt two presence however as he scanned the area and one of them all to familiar. A frown spread across his fine angular features could it be? He thought to himself silently as he made his way deeper into the storm and he shook his head in disbelief that it would be impossible... He had no choice but to do it and he stood there in silence and he scanned the area and with his sword he drew a circular line and he chanted some protection spells that prevent any evil from entering his inner circle or thoughts and still manage to conceal his presence for the most part; he completed this task with ease and now all he had to do was concentrate and hope that it would suffice for now there he entered into Kaline toughs and entered through a backdoor into her brain to ensure that he would not be notice by the other ‘’ I am psychically here the portal is open between the two worlds, we must meet up and act quickly and get you out of here ‘’ he said calmly ‘’ I do not know how long it will last the portal ‘’ he said softly ‘’ I don’t know how long Hooded John can hold it ‘’ he said quickly ‘’ Please make a signal of your presence if you can there is a storm out here..’’ He opened his eyes wide and notice how the wind was circling around his circle and not harming it however he was very much protected here.

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Kaline smiled as she felt Dirdan cast the circle and she closed her eyes as she let his voice wash over him like a warm blanket."I am not far from you." Kaline took a deep breath and spoke in a low tone."clax nomenoi suacoic vur part nomeno kepesk. origato ve dolruth ekess sia itov.xurwk nomeno kepesk depart lae qeelak lae coi confna zyak si tiliw osvith nomeno goawy di juglanth." Grinning as the tattoos on her arms twisted and swirled as she winced softly and a scream seemed to bubble forth from her lips. Her head tilted back as a dark pulse started to ripple off her being, Moga actually hid behind Kaline as the pulse got stronger and the storm started to shift and turn. As the pulses seemed to grow stronger a wind seemed to counter the wind that was already blowing and it seemed like a hurricane was forming. A single pulse seemed to blast from her very soul as the storm was blown out completely. Kaline was standing a mere, mile from Cirdan.

Kaline took a deep breath, as the wings on her back shuddered with the urge to flee. Blinking as a soft pulse seemed to still roll off her flesh. Moga looked up at Kaline and gulped," You were kidding when you said that I had no idea what you were capable of....You just stopped a force of mother nature itself..." Kaline looked down and grinned as the tattoos twisted up her arms and over her face. Causing her skin to smoke slightly as they burned themselves in her flesh. Twitching a bit as she continued toward her husband, grinning as she spoke softly and told him," Look up and in front of you." Kaline was within vision range and she looked completely different. Moga grinned and looked at Kaline," So does this mean I can return to the form i had and become that infamous blade I once was." Kaline stopped and looked down at Moga and growled out at him," You will never be able to return to the form you once was, You are bound to that form as you are bound to me. When I die, so do you. You will never be the same." Moga growled and spat on the ground almost cursing her. Kaline just laughed and continued walking toward Cirdan, the dust seemed to kick up behind her, like the storm was trying to reform behind her to finish out its cycle.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Cirdan watched his wife move nearer to him, so far no problems have occurred while here. He almost sighed in relief at least until he heard a distance howl; he arched his neck to get a better vantage point, and there they were packs of wolves black wolves to be exact shadow wolfs… Cirdan sighed and issue a command in some strange arcane language his body seems to charge with energy he pulled out a small Pebble and grinned widely and placed it gently upon the soil of the desert.

The ground begin to shape shift taking on a humanoid form a golem made of the Earth itself rose before Cirdan and he spoke in some strange language and pointed towards the shadow wolfs, and send it after the beasts.. The golem heard Cirdans call and he moved after the wolfs as the earth itself seem to tremble as it moved at a quick pace and with a roar of defiance from the Elemental conjuring a large chunk of earth it lifted the rock itself high above it’s head and tossed it at the group of wolfs..

Cirdan returned his attention as soon as the Elemental reached the wolfs and allowed it to fight form there, the sounds of battle not to far maybe several feet from where he is standing… He got up using all his strength he could muster, though he is not a creature of this realm and was afraid of what would happen if he left his barrier and if he would get lost forever here he wanted to go to her bad and call out to her.. But he didn’t want to attract anymore unwanted attention as he did so far with those wolves…

He begins to pace back and fourth his eyes averting from the fight and towards the distance. He heard a howl of rage and denial and pain he turned his head to see the wolves still holding there ground, he frowned at this and he turned his attention to them using the Elemental as distraction…He begin to fall into a stage of deep concentration chanting once more his finger pointing towards the wolf as energy seem to spark from his body and out came a streak of lightning which shot fourth towards the unsuspecting wolfs blasting the beast towards it’s hear… t

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Kalines eyes averted to the sound as she shook her head, she stood a mere few feet from her husband as she closed her eyes and started speaking in a soft tone. Chanting in a a voice that seemed to rise and fall as the storm itself started to pick up and whirl around them. It was almost as she was the eyes of this storms, crouching down to the down as she tooka single finger and touched it to the ground. The intricate tattoos that seemed to adone her body seemed to snake off alittle bit and into the sand. As it disappeared with a hiss as her flesh smoked and what part of the design was gone seemed to burn back into her flesh. A single black tear rolled from her eyes, as something seemed to start forming under the sand. It looked like a large worm flying under the ground as it was a huge scorpian looking beast bursting from the sand.

Kaline let a short sadistic grin part her lips as Moga stood next to her and looked over at Cirdan and shook his head as he spoke out," Cirdan your wife is becoming unstoppable...a true monster." Kaline snarled and grabbed the imp by his neck and slung him to Cirdans feet as she snarled out," I am trying to get your sorry ass as well as mine and my husbands." Stalking over to Cirdan as she smiled and looked over at the wolves being torn apart. Snorting slightly as she stepped into Cirdans circle as a sense of calmness rolled over her. The wings on her back trembled as she let out a short snarl as the tattoos seemed to burn deeper in her skin and taking a deep breath as she let the storm roll back into and give them a bit more cover as she huffed a bit as her nose started to bleed.

Another fit rolled over her as she dropped to the ground and her body started to contort once more. Back bending as an ackward angle as her legs and hips seemed to elongate as her legs took on a dragonic look as her toes elongated and contorted. Biting her lower lip as she bit back the screams, and yet again as quick as it rolled in it rolled out. Moga neared her and tilted his head," Miss Kali.." his words were cut short as Kalines hands were around his neck and a low inhuman growl rolled through her chest and bubbled out of her lips. Hues seemed to blaze as she blinked and then relaxed once more letting go of Moga and spoke softly to cirdan," we need to get out of here Soon...I don't know how much longer I can hold it off."
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Cirdan looked at Kaline with a raised eyebrow as he watched her spell go off on the Wolfs, he then noted her going in some form of fit; he fell into a state of meditation and chanted in the arcane language, calling upon the gods themselves as he done so many times before in battle, making pacts with the elementals as lightning begin to streak across the skies and come crashing down upon the wolfs that were still coming, blasting them completely apart.

He then chanted again for a minor spell he outstretched his right hand and he opened a portal that lead into the castle as he stood aside to allow Kaline to leave first, there he waited patiently.

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:46 pm

A short growl rolled from her lips as her eyes narrowed and looked at Cirdan and her nose wrinkled," Cirdan you need to get out of here first. I am not risking you being trapped in this realm, as well as I am not risking something escaping." Kaline grabbed his hand and made a motion to toss him through the portal. Her wings shifted a bit as her head snapped to the side and she looked into the sandstorm. Gritting her teeth as she looked at Cirdan," GO NOW...BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!."
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:17 am

Cirdan looked at his wife for a moment and the imp ‘’ He’s not coming too is he? ‘’ he pointed at the Imp almost curiously for he disliked the creature very much and hated his presence and he shrugged absently and he walked out of the Portal stepping into the castle grounds as he does so, he moved over and away from the portal and leaned casually against the castles pillar as he watched the portal he awaited his wife to come through and the cursed imp that now seems to follow her, and he yearned to kill him on the spot but he kept his calm around him knowing sadly that they are bound to each other and he hated that fact more then anything,

Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:09 pm

(For those wondering how this all started quick link to the beggeniing http://tallendon.speedyforum.com/t975-ruined-kingdom-of-siannodel-seeking-answers-of-the-past))

random ooc post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: search and rescue part 1   

Back to top Go down

search and rescue part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1